Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 260 261 262 263 264 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
bincha2
post May 31 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #5221

BUSTie

anyway... sorry for the multiple posts but today is one of those days when you cant take it any more.... i'm gooing to have to try vitamin c too .... the jamu stick thing i dont buy especially after the *%&@ spamers that where in here triyng to take advantage of all of us .... i mean how low can you get... anyway I know I come and go from thread but believe me I always feel conected to you girls .....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bincha2
post May 31 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #5222

BUSTie

take a look at this list of supplements...... what does everyone think? http://www.marilynglenville.com/general/infections.htm

+Quote Post
bincha2
post May 31 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #5223

BUSTie

whatever happened to primal defense and tee tree oil? .. is noone doing that anymore? I am so sick lately ..... girls ia am dying here

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 31 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #5224

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I wasn't going to use the vitamin C after what jewels said but I feel like I must give it a try since a couple of you had good results...I hope my vagina doesn't burn off.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 31 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #5225

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, everything has been going pretty well over here.I think my body should be back to normal by the next year.Every year this thing seems to get better.I have no discharge and whenever I see something I just slap a vitamin C pill up there and it goes away.I think this is the best treatment ever.More sex please! :-)
quietmadness:I understand how you feel.I think we all do!(This BV thing is enough to induce madness!)

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post May 31 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #5226

Hardcore BUSTie

I guess "uncomfortably dry" would be the phrase I'd use.

The dryness only lasted for about 5 hours, though. I'm ovulating, however, and there's always "extra" discharge when that's going on.

I'll use it just for that one benefit, though. I get so tired of walking around with the pantyliners on all the time.

This BV thing is enough to induce madness!

+Quote Post
shorty
post May 31 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #5227

still waiting 4 my jamu stick, however quietmadness were u uncomfortably dry? or @nnormal@ i have researched jamu and definitely does not contain alum, its a collection of herbs native to madura also 100% vegetable in origin.
ps how long does the tight feeling last?

+Quote Post
shorty
post May 31 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #5228

still waiting 4 my jamu stick, however quietmadness were u uncomfortably dry? or @nnormal@ i have researched jamu and definitely does not contain alum, its a collection of herbs native to madura also 100% vegetable in origin.
ps how long does the tight feeling last?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 30 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #5229

Hardcore BUSTie

Sassy, if you read up on it, it is one of the biggest side effects of using Vitamin C. I didn't get a yeast infection, just burning so bad that I can't explain it, and the smell is there 10 fold. There's a website you can go to that sells Vaginal Vitamin C made by "Total" and it is only 250mg. So, the 500 may be to hard on the kitty. At least it was on me. And to bleed, after not having periods for over 5yrs, is scarey. I'm debating on buying the Vaginal Vitamin C, but, still waiting for the other crap to get here. The Flagyl or whatever it's called. Once I'm done with that, I'm headed to the doctor. I'm bloated, and have other things going on now. Oh, had sex today, and no smell. So, who knows, maybe the vitamin c did work, or is it the Apple Cidar Vinegar pills I found, which by the way, causes diahrea. (Just an FYI) lol. Bye

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 30 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #5230

Hardcore BUSTie

neverending: Thanks for the info. Do you think I should use an applicator to put the vitamin C in my vagina? I'm not sure how to deep to insert it...I was planning on doing it overnight. Did anyone else experience yeast infections? I just am very hesitant to trade in BV for yeast, if you know what I mean.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 30 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #5231

Hardcore BUSTie

quietmadness:Great detail!This is the same feeling I got from the jamu stick.You took the words right out of my mouth.It does work pretty well but It's still not a cure :-(

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post May 30 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #5232

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok, girls!

I went to the Post Office today and picked up the Jamu stick.

It came in what I thought was a "plain brown wrapper," but--when I turned the package over, there it was--plain as day--"herbal soap" labeled on a BRIGHT GREEN sticker. Yeah.

So, it's shaped like a cigar. Tapered at both ends. Off white, with a few specks in it that are black/grey. Has no scent. It's not like a "soap." It's more like a stick of chalk, but doesn't have the feel of chalk. It's more like a stone, in fact!

Ok, so I'm supposed to stick this thing in there, about 2 inches I guess, and swish it around, then rinse thoroughly.

Yeah. So I wet the stick, after thoroughly cleaning the "area." I insert it, and swish it around, for probably like 15 seconds or so.

What I immediately begin to notice, is that my girl starts to "grab" onto this thing, right? Like she's lost ALL of her lube/discharge, whatever.

Then I pick up my trusty clear water douche, and go to rinse this stuff out of there. Yeah. Suddenly, there's no acceptance of the douche nozzle on the part of my girl. Almost none. She doesn't have room for the nozzle, nor does she want to even think about it. She's dry, and tight...but not like "muscle tight," more like--hard to explain--and it's a kind of--DRY tight.

Ok. So I'm rinsing her with the plain water, and then I go to dry off the Jamu stick. Like I said, it's more like a stone/chalk like substance. I notice a little bit of the chalky liquid (very miniscule amount) on my fingers, but that just seems to be the stick itself melting away a little with water. It rinses clean very easily, and washes off my hands quickly, with plain water. It's all dry now and back in it's box.

I'm inclined to think at first that it's alum. But, coming from an old Southern background, I've done my share of canning vegs/fruits.

When you touch alum to your tongue, it immediately begins to draw and tighten on your tongue, and it stays there for a while, with that effect.

This is not alum. This stuff is very sour tasting, and does not have a "drawing up" effect on the tongue. Nor does it have a lasting taste. (I only touched the tip of my tongue to the thing, to see if indeed, it was just plain alum...)

I don't know what to expect, but after that initial use, I can say that my girl's all nice & dry. EERILY DRY. I have almost forgotten what it feels like to be free of a discharge.

If all I get from this thing is *freedom from a DISCHARGE* for a while--it's *WORTH THE PRICE* of admission for me!

As for the odor? I'll have to give that a few days to see. Right now, (4 hours past using the stick) she's odor-free...but that could just be from a good cleaning.

I'll let Y'all know more, as I will use this thing for a while & see what happens!

--Quiet--

+Quote Post
maybell
post May 30 2006, 05:36 AM
Post #5233

Hi ladies,

I've been missing in action for a few months. Wanna know why....i thought i was cured. Then...one night...i had sex....and BOOM! my "stuff" exploded!...just kidding. but that sure as hell what it feels like. i was doing the cranberry juice, vitamin, yogurt regimine. I cant tell if the irritation is yeast or BV. Now...i've got to pay to go the doctor. Since when has it started to cost to have sex. I missed the memo that read "have sex, pay the doctor". Also, could it be that i soaked after sex in epsom salt that has caused the irritation? Thoughts?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 29 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #5234

Hardcore BUSTie

sassy:I bought my Vitamin C at Walmart for $3.00 and It worked pretty well.It has to be without coating or gel in order to work.I did get a yeast infection but that quickly went away with primal defense.I hope this helps :-)

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post May 29 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #5235

Hardcore BUSTie

Going to the post office Tuesday to pick up the Jamu stick. The dude sends it REGISTERED mail, believe it or not! (jeez)

I'll let you ladies know how it goes...

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 29 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #5236

Hardcore BUSTie

neverending: What kind of vitamin C did you buy? Is it like tablet or a gel kind of thing?? How much did you use it? I'm worried about it causing a yeast infection. Do you guys think that's what helped you get more normal down there?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 29 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #5237

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:LOL! Girl you are too funny.The more my kitty gets back to normal I say "I remember that smell" It's been a long time but i'm glad to finally be able to smell like I used to.My hubby went down (first in a long time)and said "you smell good down there" I almost cried but what a dork I would be if I cried during sex.It's a shame we have to look for our own cure!What are doctors for again?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 28 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #5238

Hardcore BUSTie

No, can't find the Chlorella anywhere here, so I guess I will have to order it online. I did find Apple Cider Vinagar tablets today in the weight loss section at Walgreens. I bought those, thought it couldn't hurt. Can't handle the taste of the liquid. So, I'm using the vitamin C at night before I go to bed and there's no burning when I do it like that. If I use it and I'm walking around, it comes back out in the discharge and I think that's what was burning. So, smell seems to be gone, but who the hell knows anymore. I don't even remember what it's suppossed to smell like.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 28 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #5239

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I'm back to my balancing act again!I hope everything works out this time.
jewelscando:I'm sorry that the vitamin C did'nt work for you. I think this method worked for me until my period came on.Now I have to start all over again.Have you tried Chlorella or wheatgrass?

+Quote Post
shorty
post May 27 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #5240

hi there i suffered from Bv for most of past 3 years am now bv free, i put this down to two acidophilus pill taken orally every day, fpr about 6 months now am bv free also dont take pills daily just every once in a while.
Am interested in the jamu sticks other claims ie tightening of vaginal muscles, have any jamu stick users noticed this ? please halla at me if you have as have just had baby no. 5 and would like to use jamu if it does what it says.

Also found something called manzani (prob spelt wrong, also known as oak gall) sposed to be great for bv and tightening, made from a tree that has been infested by wasps YUK but hey desperate times call for desperate measures. So if any one can help me with any of my questions based on personal experience it would be greatly appreciated. Shorty :-)

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 260 261 262 263 264 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 20, 2014 - 06:53 AM