Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

19 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Lounge -- Problems, Suggestions & Stuff
girltrouble
post May 2 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #201

new highs in personal lows daily!

ok, so i have been doing some basic reformating of things on my bust blog, but i have a few questions to format it the way i'd like. what's the code for links to "last entry" "next entry", "entry index", "new entry", and what is the code for printing the last entry itself? thanks!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 2 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #202

new highs in personal lows daily!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Apr 12 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #203

Hardcore BUSTie

check it out! there's my picture! thank you ever so much!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Apr 12 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #204

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't get red x's and the reply box doesn't look particularly big to me...
as for the picture next to your name, go to your profile and add your own avatar.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
faerietails2
post Apr 11 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #205

donut-lovin' heathen

*scratches head*

When y'all post a message, are all the different thingies (love my vocabulary?) like Bold, Text Color, etc. just empty buttons with red x's? And is the box where you write your message giganto long and breaks the frame?
Because I've been having computer problems, so I can't tell if it's just my laptop, or if the board is still all screw-y and bug-y from when they changed it. It's been like this pretty much since they changed the lounge, and I just haven't had the time or internet connection to find out if it's just me.

(...I really shouldn't try to describe things after a long shift at work! lol)

--------------------

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Apr 11 2007, 06:08 PM
Post #206

Hardcore BUSTie

just a quick question, but i see alot of people have their picture next to their posts and i can't figure out how to make mine do that. anyone know how to fix this quandry?

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
quantumspice
post Jan 28 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #207

Hardcore BUSTie

Logout, and then use this form to log in instead of the username/password stuff on the front page, so you can select to be invisible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 28 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #208

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

There's a way to hide your name from the active users list, right? Anyone know how to do it?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 7 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #209

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

10- but stop by the Community Forum thread first to ask if there's an existing thread (old archived threads can be revived, so even if you don't see them, they may have existed in the past) or if there's interest in the thread- no point in starting it if no one's going to respond. We just like to avoid redundant threads.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
sinfullysmitten
post Jan 7 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #210

BUSTie

Ok, so this has prolly been posted manyatimes, but how many posts must a newbie post before they can post a new topic?

laugh.gif

--------------------
What fresh hell is this!?! - dorothy parker

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post Dec 3 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #211

Hardcore BUSTie

aaah! thanks!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Dec 2 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #212

i'm pretty sure it means that they stay "pinned" in place. in other sections of the board the latest thread to be posted in goes to the top, if it's pinned it stays put.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Dec 2 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #213

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

you can definitely post in there. i think it means that the thread can't be moved - say from ladies to abfab.

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post Dec 2 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #214

Hardcore BUSTie

if the community forum is pinned - can you still post in there? i don't really even know what it means when it's pinned...

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 26 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #215

dani, these questions do best in the community forum, this thread is for technical stuff with the site.

there are some weight related threads in OBOH, i'll bet your query would fit in one of those and you'd get lots of replies from knowledgable and experienced gals.

(freaking i before e rule, does it EVER actually apply?)

+Quote Post
dani837
post Nov 26 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #216

Hardcore BUSTie

Giirllss, i wanted to ask if theres a topic that talks about diet pills?? I haven't noticed one and I would like to start a discussion about it but I'm not sure.... maybe there's one that I haven't noticed!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Oct 10 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #217

i just don't log out at home and i'm invisible all the time. if i do log off i have to click the invisible box every time i come back. if i log in on another computer i have to click the box too. if you have your cookies setting on your computer set to clear regularly it might make a difference too, no? so says the technophobe, ha ha.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 10 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #218

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Whether or not I have to log in each time depends on where I am....I don't like to leave myself logged on, say, on the work computer!! smile.gif Or if I'm visiting someone and using their computer.

*bangs head*

Why? Can't? I? Find? It?

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 10 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #219

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Ah sorry, thought that was what you meant. I'm not sure about default setting; do you have to log in each time? I check both remember me and log in as invisible so I'm always logged on as invisible each time I visit.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 10 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #220

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Thanks Bunny....I know that you can check the box when you log back in - I've been logging in this way. smile.gif But I am wondering how to set this so that it is permanently checked, so it doesn't have to be done each time - to make it a "default" setting. There was a way to do this, which was posted somewhere, but I just can't remember it.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 07:52 PM