The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
bourneportal
post Sep 16 2013, 03:34 AM
Post #1

May the lord shine upon you, bless you.

--------------------
My job is a female fitness trainers. Here I give you all my experiences and skills of female fitness on this wonderful blog.How to become a female fitness models.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vibrator
post Sep 8 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

I'm sorry to hear all of these struggles everyone is having. I've had my own with breast cancer. Just know that it does get better with time. God Bless everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hoffbyhoff
post Jun 21 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

It surprised me that I would get such comments too, but pretty much because I can't understand why anyone would consciously be so cruel. Surely they must know how hurtful their words are, but they act as though I'm being oversensitive. If I dare get upset, then obviously I'm the crazy one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shaz
post Jun 3 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #4

Thank for the encouragement Skindeep. I'm realizing that I may have a chip on my shoulder about the boob size thing with this new guy. It's just that the guys I have been with most of my dating life have been such dedicated ass/leg men that it's kind of strange to be with one who appears to be so into breasts. I do have a funny story about my prejudgment though. We went to a nice Italian restaurant a few months ago, on the way home he mentioned that there was a photo of a woman in lingerie in the men's room. He was trying to describe what the woman was wearing but didn't know any terms, "some kind of Victoria's Secret-type thing" was all he could say and that the woman was "beautiful!" I immediately started to assume that the model must be busty for him to get so interested in the picture and of course I was annoyed that he told me on the way home so that I couldn't go sneak a peek myself. Well, last night we ended up at the same restaurant and when I went to the restroom of course I stuck my head in the men's room to see the photo for myself. What I saw was a very beautiful photo from maybe the 70s or 80s of a Michelle Pfeiffer type, small breasted woman wearing tap pants and a sheer bustier. It made me happy to see that he had liked this picture, even though I know intellectually that him liking a picture of a woman in lingerie has nothing to do with his attraction to me.

Oh, and I stopped by Target today and was browsing through their mix-and-match bikini pieces. Just like last summer, the size small tops and medium and large size bottoms are disappearing leaving lots of size large tops and small bottoms. Meaning: there are lots of pear-shaped women with small breasts out there!

+Quote Post
rod2029
post Jun 1 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #5

I gave the methods inside a full test run over 6 weeks and with 2 weeks I had already started to notice a difference. It took just under 4 weeks for me to gain one cup size taking me from a B cup to a C cup. find more information http://goo.gl/psCTq

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post May 26 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

QUOTE(Shaz @ May 14 2013, 11:32 PM) *
I'm delurking just to say how helpful I have found this thread. Thanks especially to skindeep for posting the link to the itty bitty blog below, I spent a couple days just browsing there a few minutes here and there and it is a great counterbalance to the usual media messages about big breasts always being better (as is this thread of course). I know a lot of younger girls come here but I'm 41, I've been fine with my small breasts for years (except when bra shopping--that has always always sucked) but I'm in a new relationship and a few comments here and there lead me to believe that the man I'm dating, while he likes women with all sorts of figures--including mine--at heart probably prefers bigger breasts. I haven't come right out and asked him, because I don't want to come off as that insecure, but sometimes I torment myself by imagining that he is pining after the girl with big boobs who just walked by and turned his head.

Anyway, to keep it more positive I will say that I usually love my little breasts and that just increases each year that gravity fails to touch them. Seriously, I've got a halter-style maxi dress from H&M that I wear during the summer. It's got a little shelf bra but basically provides very little support and I always get compliments on my figure when I wear it. People generally think that I'm much younger than I am and I'm sure my breast size plays a part in that. I've never wanted implants but I do sometimes wish I could fill out even an A cup just to make bra shopping easier (I'm probably a 34AA but have never owned a bra in that size, all my current bras are just stretchy Hanes bras in a size small). Checking out this thread and the itty bitty blog have inspired me to search for nicer bras that will fit me though!

I'm glad my post was helpful to some of you ladies. As for your partner who may lean towards bigger breasts all I have to say is make your little breasts unforgettable (if you catch my drift). See them as a strength not a weakness, chances are he probably leans towards larger ones out of habit.
And yes! Pretty well fitting underwear will make you feel a lot better smile.gif I'm sorry you've been feeling a little self conscious but I bet women would kill for your figure and he clearly wants YOU otherwise he would have gone with those big busted girls that 'turn his head'. Don't shortchange yourself lovely you're no runner up prize!

As for mely I'm glad you've found someone that appreciates your body and I hope that you gain enough self confidence and empowerment to realise that you're gorgeous regardless of what a guy thinks and FYI I'm a pear shaped itty bitty owner and I've never had a complaint or any problem in finding someone to love my body. It's all about confidence lovely!

+Quote Post
StephanieBPL
post May 21 2013, 06:00 PM
Post #7

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to share with you Bella Petite's newest project. My husband and I have grown the Bella Petite line from the ground and we have hit a bit of a plateau. Our line has been accepted amazingly well, but in order to grow and expand our line to the point of being picked up by large carriers we will need to add 4-6 pieces to our line.

We are excited to have partnered with RocketHub, the leader in crowd funding. As we grow our project there is a very real possibility of it being picked up by A&E TV! Think of the healing which could be done for all of our sisters out there who feel they are less of a woman because of their chest size. We have a chance to bring petite mainstream!

I can't do it without you! Please visit our page and help fund our project. Depending on the various level of funding there are different rewards available to you! If you have considered purchasing from us in the past, we have great rewards starting at just $50 which include one piece and a discount coupon for a future purchase. Even if $50 is out of reach, at $10 you will receive a 10% off coupon and a personal thank you.

So many of you I am sure have experienced pain about your chest size. Please take a moment to click on our RocketHub link and read how I learned that "our pain will have a purpose".

Our Rockethub Project

Bella Petite Lingerie Home

Thank you for reading my story!

On the RocketHub page, there is a comment section, if you would like, please share your own stories or frustrations.

+Quote Post
suthapklomrod
post May 19 2013, 02:14 AM
Post #8

I gave the methods inside a full test run over 6 weeks and with 2 weeks I had already started to notice a difference. It took just under 4 weeks for me to gain one cup size taking me from a B cup to a C cup. find more information http://goo.gl/psCTq

+Quote Post
Shaz
post May 14 2013, 05:32 PM
Post #9

I'm delurking just to say how helpful I have found this thread. Thanks especially to skindeep for posting the link to the itty bitty blog below, I spent a couple days just browsing there a few minutes here and there and it is a great counterbalance to the usual media messages about big breasts always being better (as is this thread of course). I know a lot of younger girls come here but I'm 41, I've been fine with my small breasts for years (except when bra shopping--that has always always sucked) but I'm in a new relationship and a few comments here and there lead me to believe that the man I'm dating, while he likes women with all sorts of figures--including mine--at heart probably prefers bigger breasts. I haven't come right out and asked him, because I don't want to come off as that insecure, but sometimes I torment myself by imagining that he is pining after the girl with big boobs who just walked by and turned his head.

Anyway, to keep it more positive I will say that I usually love my little breasts and that just increases each year that gravity fails to touch them. Seriously, I've got a halter-style maxi dress from H&M that I wear during the summer. It's got a little shelf bra but basically provides very little support and I always get compliments on my figure when I wear it. People generally think that I'm much younger than I am and I'm sure my breast size plays a part in that. I've never wanted implants but I do sometimes wish I could fill out even an A cup just to make bra shopping easier (I'm probably a 34AA but have never owned a bra in that size, all my current bras are just stretchy Hanes bras in a size small). Checking out this thread and the itty bitty blog have inspired me to search for nicer bras that will fit me though!

+Quote Post
melymay
post May 13 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ May 1 2013, 12:58 AM) *
So I popped back on here to see how everyone was doing and it's so sad to see all the negative things you girls are saying about yourselves. It's even worse that I was one of you just over a year ago and I hated my body, I'm glad that's changed.

I'm so very sorry you're frustrated and that you had to go through teasing. People think it's 'funny' but it's not, It creates this insecurity that you may not have had if it wasn't for the 'funny' remarks and 'joking'. You don't need a big chest to feel like a woman and size doesn't make anyone superior or inferior. I have a 13 year old sister with C cups and I see how hard it is for her to find items of clothing that make her look her age, She always says how she'd rather have my boobs then hers and it's really sad because I spent my entire life wanting bigger breasts. Breasts aren't everything as hard as it is for you to believe right now.

But saying that, I know what it's like too feel how you do about them so here's my advice in making them appear larger (bare in mind I wouldn't recommend all of these as an every day thing):
Bandeau bikini tops,
Halter necks,
There are various stores that sell triple padded push up bra's one I know of as I own a bra from there is 'La Senza'
Fillets, you can purchase silicone fillets and place them in your bra.
Bronzer: you can apply bronzer to where your cleavage would be following the shape of your breasts to create a look that makes them appear larger.

I hope those were of use to you to make you feel a little more comfortable in your own skin.
As for permanent enlargement you don't have very many options really apart from implants or injections. Both of which can have horrible side affects so you'd have to look into them and be 100% sure you'd want that done.

I'm going to link you to a blog that has helped me whenever I feel slightly down, so you can see that you're not alone and that small breasts can be beautiful too: http://theibtc.us/

There are ways to feel positive about your small breasts, make them something you love and care about. I got mine pierced and I haven't looked back since, I love them and I wouldn't change them. I also know girls who have had them tattooed and feel amazing because of it. If that's not something that you're into there are other ways to make them amazing too, Like buying sexy lingerie or wearing low cut tops bra-less, there are ways to make your small breasts attractive and there are items of clothes we can pull off that larger breasted ladies can't.

I hope you feel a little bit more positive about your body and your breasts as there's nothing wrong with them, you're beautiful and so are they. Small breasts are awesome <3[color="#4169E1"][/color]

Thank you for your post! I check in on here every once in awhile for a boost! I have a great loving boyfriend right now who knows every inch of my body and he says he loves my figure so I am a small busted girl with a guy who is very attracted to me so this is good news and something we all need to realize that men just love boobs regardless of size, that's what I feel he thinks anyways. Yaya!

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post May 1 2013, 03:58 AM
Post #11

BUSTie

QUOTE(frustratedgirl @ Apr 27 2013, 08:39 PM) *
I can't handle this frustration anymore. For years i was teased in school and by my family about my small breasts.
I avoid girls with large breasts at all costs because i feel so inferior compared to them. All i wanted was a big chest so i could finally feel that i'm a woman.

Does anyone know a way to enhance my breasts apart from surgery? There must be something.. what birth control enhances them the most? Please help, i am tired of running away from the large breasted girls. I am so jealous of them, they have an easier life than me. I hate my body, the summer is coming and i already feel depressed thinking about what i will see. I wish i could wear cleavage. Even old ladies have big racks, why was i so unlucky.

So if someone knows a way to enhance them, i would be eternally grateful. Please help me, thank you in advance.

So I popped back on here to see how everyone was doing and it's so sad to see all the negative things you girls are saying about yourselves. It's even worse that I was one of you just over a year ago and I hated my body, I'm glad that's changed.

I'm so very sorry you're frustrated and that you had to go through teasing. People think it's 'funny' but it's not, It creates this insecurity that you may not have had if it wasn't for the 'funny' remarks and 'joking'. You don't need a big chest to feel like a woman and size doesn't make anyone superior or inferior. I have a 13 year old sister with C cups and I see how hard it is for her to find items of clothing that make her look her age, She always says how she'd rather have my boobs then hers and it's really sad because I spent my entire life wanting bigger breasts. Breasts aren't everything as hard as it is for you to believe right now.

But saying that, I know what it's like too feel how you do about them so here's my advice in making them appear larger (bare in mind I wouldn't recommend all of these as an every day thing):
Bandeau bikini tops,
Halter necks,
There are various stores that sell triple padded push up bra's one I know of as I own a bra from there is 'La Senza'
Fillets, you can purchase silicone fillets and place them in your bra.
Bronzer: you can apply bronzer to where your cleavage would be following the shape of your breasts to create a look that makes them appear larger.

I hope those were of use to you to make you feel a little more comfortable in your own skin.
As for permanent enlargement you don't have very many options really apart from implants or injections. Both of which can have horrible side affects so you'd have to look into them and be 100% sure you'd want that done.

I'm going to link you to a blog that has helped me whenever I feel slightly down, so you can see that you're not alone and that small breasts can be beautiful too: http://theibtc.us/

There are ways to feel positive about your small breasts, make them something you love and care about. I got mine pierced and I haven't looked back since, I love them and I wouldn't change them. I also know girls who have had them tattooed and feel amazing because of it. If that's not something that you're into there are other ways to make them amazing too, Like buying sexy lingerie or wearing low cut tops bra-less, there are ways to make your small breasts attractive and there are items of clothes we can pull off that larger breasted ladies can't.

I hope you feel a little bit more positive about your body and your breasts as there's nothing wrong with them, you're beautiful and so are they. Small breasts are awesome <3[color="#4169E1"][/color]

+Quote Post
frustratedgirl
post Apr 27 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #12

I can't handle this frustration anymore. For years i was teased in school and by my family about my small breasts.
I avoid girls with large breasts at all costs because i feel so inferior compared to them. All i wanted was a big chest so i could finally feel that i'm a woman.

Does anyone know a way to enhance my breasts apart from surgery? There must be something.. what birth control enhances them the most? Please help, i am tired of running away from the large breasted girls. I am so jealous of them, they have an easier life than me. I hate my body, the summer is coming and i already feel depressed thinking about what i will see. I wish i could wear cleavage. Even old ladies have big racks, why was i so unlucky.

So if someone knows a way to enhance them, i would be eternally grateful. Please help me, thank you in advance.

+Quote Post
bgalicia
post Apr 2 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(star @ Apr 30 2006, 08:23 PM) *
soooo, im an a cup, but have some shape there. my problem is that i HATE wearing bras. but the shirts i like to wear tend to be form fitting [and basically, you can see the shape of everything!]. i like to atleast show off a bit of my attributes, but it seems to be all or nothing. what kind of shirts are the best to go braless in [that are acceptable for a not-so-formal work attire]? i cant wear black every day of the week!

you can wear silicone pasties so they cover your nipples from showing or pointing. also, since you stated you are an a cup with a little shape there, i would advise in a push up bra by victoria secret to enhance your bust line plus small ones SAG too. trust me, they do.

+Quote Post
StephanieBPL
post Jan 12 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(Gen♥ @ Jan 2 2013, 03:14 PM) *
It's going pretty bad right now... I just created an account on myfreeimplants.com but realized it's not what I want. I recently discovered that my boyfriend likes big breasts as much as small, it's only the shape that count... Until then he told me that he didn't care much about breast size but still preferred small. This made me felt a bit special but I discovered it was all a lie. I really wish I was with a guy who prefer small breasts, this would make me feel like the most amazing person in the world. Is it superficial from me to want that? Should I content myself with being with a guy that make me feel normal and insecure because it's stupid from me to not being able to accept his tastes in women?
Also, I was wondering if anyone ever followed therapy to help them in their acceptance of themselves?

Gen
I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. sad.gif While it wouldn't be fair to say I know exactly how you feel, I can share that I have had similar struggles.

For years I have struggled with difficulty accepting my body, wanting a larger chest, but knowing I didn't want to give in to what society tells us small chested women we should look like. I knew I didn't want fake implants, I simply wished my chest was a bit larger.

I had to deal with the fact my husband, like your boyfriend likes women with all breast sizes, big, small, medium, etc. I would by lying if I said it doesn't hurt. Like you, I was hoping to have a man who preferred small breasts. I had to realize that I couldn't expect him to change his taste, anymore than I could change my taste in what I like.

What he has shown me though, is that he loves me (and my breasts) exactly the way they are, and that just because he likes one size doesn't mean he can't like another. He shows me how much he loves my body all the time, and that makes me feel reassured that he is sincere. He also has made me realize that I am not just a pair of boobs and that there is a lot more to me than just my chest. He fell in love with me as a person, and who I am is what he fell in love with. I am sure the same is true for your boyfriend and that is what truly matters at the end of the day.

Acceptance of myself (my bust) has been a struggle most of my adult life. There are good days and bad days, and I have come to realize that it will be a life long process of learning to accept myself exactly as I was made.

Watching TV, movies, reading magazines today can be a painful reminder to women with small breasts since society focuses so much on beauty being defined by thin women with big chests. In reality, how many people really look like that naturally? I'm sure that there are some women out there that do look like that naturally, but the rest of us come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, etc and we are ALL beautiful in our own way.

Probably sounds funny, but this is a subject I feel pretty strongly about, so strongly that I decided to design lingerie for women like myself. I wanted to wear lingerie but was virtually unable to find anything that fit AND was sexy and made me feel good the way that I am naturally and didn't make me feel worse by covering up my body. My hope is that women will find my line and feel like they finally found something special made just for them. When I first tried my products on it was the first time in my life I had ever put lingerie on and looked in the mirror and thought, "wow I look sexy" and REALLY felt it. That feeling, is what I hope to give to other women like me. I know how much struggling I have gone through and I hope I can help stop some of that in others.

I think that we as women have to "lift" each other up and support one another, not tear each other down. There are many derogatory statements out there like "real women have curves" or "being thin is more attractive" "women with big boobs are sexier" etc. With all the negative messages we get from society, we need to help each other accept that we are ALL beautiful and that beauty isn't defined by breast size, being thin, tall, etc.

If you would like to chat more, feel free to message me. If you are interested in seeing my products, you can see us on facebook www.facebook.com/NHBellaPetite.com or www.bellapetitelingerie.com Our line is Made in the US and we are also a Veteran owned company.

Sorry for the long rant, I hope you are able to find comfort and acceptance with the fact that regardless of the size of your breasts, and the different body types your boyfriend likes, that he loves YOU exactly as you are.

Best,
Stephanie

+Quote Post
Gen♥
post Jan 2 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #15

It's going pretty bad right now... I just created an account on myfreeimplants.com but realized it's not what I want. I recently discovered that my boyfriend likes big breasts as much as small, it's only the shape that count... Until then he told me that he didn't care much about breast size but still preferred small. This made me felt a bit special but I discovered it was all a lie. I really wish I was with a guy who prefer small breasts, this would make me feel like the most amazing person in the world. Is it superficial from me to want that? Should I content myself with being with a guy that make me feel normal and insecure because it's stupid from me to not being able to accept his tastes in women?
Also, I was wondering if anyone ever followed therapy to help them in their acceptance of themselves?

+Quote Post
StephanieBPL
post Dec 25 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #16

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope this season has been full of blessings for all of you!

+Quote Post
StephanieBPL
post Dec 22 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(_Vendetta @ Dec 22 2012, 06:56 PM) *
Hei girls, I was a serious "poster" about 4 years ago, gladly I think I've gotten better over time. I did not think about this forum for a long time until now. Long story short, for the last 6 months my AA breasts have gotten bigger from the pill and suddenly, a month ago, they deflated again. That happened to me before some years ago. It fucking hurts.

So about an hour ago, I got this early Christmas present from this friend, like the most beautiful, perfect woman ever - and she has implants due to 2 pregnancies, and she said to me that they were the "best thing ever" for her confidence - oh well she offered me lingerie. She knew I could wear barely any lingerie but she thought she should give it a try - "they were the smallest on the store" - Guess what: it didn't fit.

For the first time in years, all alone, I bursted in tears when I tried the damn bra. I looked so ridiculous. And I know she's going to ask for it tomorrow and I don't know if I should tell her the truth or lie just to see her happy. Shit. How can I feel less of a woman for this? I'm 28 and still don't understand.

Cheers for u all :*

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles during what is supposed to be "The most wonderful time of the year!"

For so many of us this is a daily struggle. You are hardly alone in that regards. It is hard to remember sometimes, but there is much more to being a woman than having big breasts. Remember that we are as we are meant to be and we are our own worst critics.

Lingerie can be a struggle for us as most of it isn't designed with us in mind. It is hard for our more "well endowed" friends to remember that since most lingerie is designed for them anyway.

I hate to use this as a sales opportunity as I don't want all of my posts to be about that. If she is your true friend she will understand the truth. Tell her you appreciate the thought and ask that she check us out and get something in your size. Everyone who has tried on our product has said that for the first time while wearing lingerie they felt sexy and confident. Having a product designed with your own body type goes a long way in that regard.

Bella Petite On the web

I hope you have a happy Holiday!

Stephanie

+Quote Post
_Vendetta
post Dec 22 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #18

BUSTie

Hei girls, I was a serious "poster" about 4 years ago, gladly I think I've gotten better over time. I did not think about this forum for a long time until now. Long story short, for the last 6 months my AA breasts have gotten bigger from the pill and suddenly, a month ago, they deflated again. That happened to me before some years ago. It fucking hurts.

So about an hour ago, I got this early Christmas present from this friend, like the most beautiful, perfect woman ever - and she has implants due to 2 pregnancies, and she said to me that they were the "best thing ever" for her confidence - oh well she offered me lingerie. She knew I could wear barely any lingerie but she thought she should give it a try - "they were the smallest on the store" - Guess what: it didn't fit.

For the first time in years, all alone, I bursted in tears when I tried the damn bra. I looked so ridiculous. And I know she's going to ask for it tomorrow and I don't know if I should tell her the truth or lie just to see her happy. Shit. How can I feel less of a woman for this? I'm 28 and still don't understand.

Cheers for u all :*

+Quote Post
rajiyaraja
post Dec 21 2012, 01:57 AM
Post #19

We are good looking sexy Girl , if you instrasted with us Call us on +91-9810199995 and click below URL

Click Here for More information.

High Profile Escort Service.(india)

Beaughty With Sex

+Quote Post
Smalltatas
post Dec 19 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(melymay @ Nov 24 2012, 08:52 PM) *
I went into a flurry of tears today....My mom came in my room while I was watching a movie and looked at my thighs and said wow you are getting fat....you don't look good. And I got sooo upset because I am pear shaped so most of my fat goes to my thighs and so my boobs are still smaller than my bottom half. I think it should be a crime to criticize people's bodies. I think I feel horrible because I think no guy would ever like me because of my shape but then I realized...one day a guy is going to find my shape perfect and I won't have to worry about rude comments.
I draw strength from women like Audrey Hepburn and Lea Michele. Lots of women with small busts lead fabulous lives...I just gotta figure out how.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I know a lot of people including me who wish they had your body shape. But sadly people like me are skinny all over with absolutely nothing to grab on to. So hold your head up high and forget about those comments! I also found this online and im starting to do this workout: http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-de...ure-Workout/52/

hope it helps

+Quote Post

211 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 04:37 PM