The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 46 47 48 49 50 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
anarch
post Oct 27 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #941

Hardcore BUSTie

Spot-on, I'd miss your comments here, but you gotta do what's right for you, so sincere good luck wishes from me too.

happy belated birthdays to nbdx and KeraBear!

I rented a 1920s/1930s gown for a Hallowe'en party. The bodice is designed rather nicely to show off small boobs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Oct 27 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #942

Hardcore BUSTie

First and foremost: Happy Birthday KeraBear and nbdx!!! Love to you both!!! xoxoox

And now on to the implants...

Spot-on I fully support you too, like everyone else is saying it is your decision and your body and I truly hope you do what makes you the happiest. I guess implants just freak me out because of the risks of surgery, and then all the chronic pain conditions and crap that many people report who have had implants. I saw this one show -it might have been on BBC or MTV, I forget, where a super active women like you got implants. They gave her some sort of arthritis/chronic pain syndrome and she could no longer exercise or be active like she always was. On the show she was getting her implants taken out in hopes that she could return to her normal, active self. I would just hate for anything like this to happen to you and I'm sure you are aware of all of the risks, etc., but that story just reminded me of you because she was in such incredible shape before the implants gave her chronic pain. But I am not trying to influence your decision one way or the other and if you go through with it please keep us posted. I would like to know how it went and everything in case I end up leaning in that direction, which is entirely possible.

(And another quick, kinda embarrassing question haha! I wear those VS mega bras too and how the hell do you keep them from smelling?? Mine always reek cause it's hot and sweaty in there and the pads just absorb all the sweat-gross! Do you do anything to clean them? Just washing them doesn't seem to be enough!!)

And I would once again like to reiterate to all you girls who are full A/B cups that someone over here is truly envious and there are people (*cough * ME *cough*) who would KILL to look like you. I've been way down on my little boobies lately and I think it's because of how freakin little they really are. Can't even reach an A cup to save my life. Depressing. I want to be happy with myself though. Gotta keep working on it somehow. This is where I feel your pain Spot-on and I'm not sure if I want to go through the rest of my 20s and into my 30s feeling this way. But like I already said implants scare the crap outta me and I have this fear like Strongirl mentioned that if I need to get them taken out then I'll look even worse than I do now. *sigh* Damned if you do, damned if you don't!!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 27 2010, 07:40 AM
Post #943

Hardcore BUSTie

Spot-on, a huge hug to you - ultimately this is your body and your decision and the whole point is being able to enjoy your body and your life, so if implants help you do that, then get implants.

I'm rushed so this may be a bit random.

There's a website with similar forums to this, for women with or considering implants, I don't have the link but if you google "Yes, they're fake" you should find it. I have issues with the whole thing and some of the posters turn me off but there is good info and it is nice to see women there being supportive of each other and sharing medical info, much like we do.

Re. post-puberty size changes, I'm 49 but when I was in my late 30's and joked with some older friends about getting implants, several of them said "Don't! Wait till perimenopause and you'll gain a cup size or two." Well, mine have always gone up and down but I must say in the past few years I have gained - at the peak of my cycle I'm now about a mid-B and have even hit some large B/small C days (at the same weight/body fat as before). I'm normally pretty much a 34A and at biggest a small B. From what I've learned, this is common. For what it's worth, my life is no different or better for this change, including my sex life which was already awesome.

Have you considered Macrolane injections to get a couple of cup sizes without permanently changing anything? I know we've touched on them in here before and many people had a strong negative reaction to the idea, but I think there's a case for 1) it's not permanent so if you decide you don't like it, you're not stuck 2) hyaluronic acid is naturally present in all soft tissue, rather than a large foreign body in you 3) it's not so extreme and is natural looking. They're not available in the US but you can get them in the UK and Canada.

One last random note: I've had a couple of friends who got ex-planted and man, it is not a pretty thing. They're much happier without the implants and I grant you, it was a coin toss as to which was uglier but still - think hard before you do this. You can't truly "go back" to what you now have.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 25 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #944

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks! Happy Birthday to you toooooooooooo!! smile.gif

I almost forgot to mention that I ran into two young woman that were rocking some small booblets this past weekend. One was at a customer rep at the AT&T store. And the other was a waitress at a Lone Star restaurant. I was in awe because they radiated such cool and confidence. They could not have been more than a AA cup too. Gals like these always leave me feeling good about myself and inspired to rock myself out too!

This made me observe that whenever i run into another girl, I ALWAYS find myself taking note of her boobs. Always. Like with these gals i just mentioned, and then i made a judgment about them even though in this case it was super positive, it was a judgment all the same. Which makes me think that other girls are always taking note of MY boobs and making a judgment about me - for better or for worse. SOOOOOOOOOO.... now i am feeling super self conscious. Am i making any sense? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Oct 25 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #945

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 25 2010, 04:14 PM) *
This talk reminds me of what my mum said to me recently. I'd been shopping and bought a new bra set, and said how my 14 year old cousin had also got one (as they were on offer). My mum asked if she (cousin) had 'overtaken' me yet (even though it's pretty damn obvious) and I said yes quite matter of factly without getting embarrassed and her reply was in a pitying voice "oh, never mind, you'll catch up one day". I was like no mum I'm 22 and have no intention of getting fat so I doubt that's going to happen. She went on about boobs always changing etc. She made it out to be some kind of competition/race...that I was losing. Which is exactly the mindset I'm trying to avoid. grr.

Ahh the comparing and its subjects of "overtaking" and "surpassion". I have gotten that from family and friends of family that have those "blooming" girls as daughters, sisters and freinds but thankfully I don't get any of that from my own circle of friends.

And that is the age range when these girls start overtaking us, anywhere from 11-16. And this still happens to slender B-cupped women like myself.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Oct 25 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #946

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(enfermera @ Oct 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *
(((spot-on))) You're an intelligent lady who's thought about this for a long time. I'm sure you'll do what's right for you.

KeraBear, you might still develop more. My younger sister grew a cup size in her mid 20's, with no weight gain! On the other hand, i spent a long time hoping mine would fill out more. I'm pretty comfortable with them now, though. Maybe if I ever get pregnant or something...

spot-on's comment about sports bras reminds me: they all mash you down some, but i bought this bra from Title Nine, and it is much better than the others i've tried. very little compression, definitely avoids the "uniboob" look, and it's nice and wicking.

I agree as I have told KeraBear myself that she could still develop more. I was an A cup until a few months after I turned 18 and developed into a B. I still call it "my little miracle" I was not really counting on it happening but I was glad that it did. One can still develop a little more in adulthood.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 25 2010, 05:02 PM
Post #947

Hardcore BUSTie

That's so sucky Starship. sad.gif I hate it when women compare boobs. It seems really shallow and creepy. I think you handled that crappy situation really well. Good for you, girl.

---
I don't really know how to segue into this but ... it's my birthday! My coworkers brought me a ton of food: brownies, fruit pizza, apple dumplings and a veggie tray. I'm so stuffed. And I just got home to open a present. The BF got me two bras from my wish list. Yaaay! I have a lingere fetish. It's pretty bad...I should photograph my collection sometime. I guess that's what happens when you still use bras from high school.

Unlined bra from VS
Lacy Wireless Bra from Gap

And just for fun, this is a bra that I bought last week: Lace Bandeau Bra (in black) I need to get a price adjustment on it; it's on sale now.

He's such a sweetheart. I was a bit down about being so small the last few days. I spent some time thinking about what they mean to me and what they mean to other people. It makes me happy that my boyfriend was thinking about them, too. On a piece of paper he wrote "For my beautiful girlfriend on her birthday." It made me cry. It felt so good.

Edit: zomg I almost missed that Kera had a birthday recently, too. Happy belated birthday!

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 25 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #948

Hardcore BUSTie

This talk reminds me of what my mum said to me recently. I'd been shopping and bought a new bra set, and said how my 14 year old cousin had also got one (as they were on offer). My mum asked if she (cousin) had 'overtaken' me yet (even though it's pretty damn obvious) and I said yes quite matter of factly without getting embarrassed and her reply was in a pitying voice "oh, never mind, you'll catch up one day". I was like no mum I'm 22 and have no intention of getting fat so I doubt that's going to happen. She went on about boobs always changing etc. She made it out to be some kind of competition/race...that I was losing. Which is exactly the mindset I'm trying to avoid. grr.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Oct 25 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #949

Hardcore BUSTie

(((spot-on))) You're an intelligent lady who's thought about this for a long time. I'm sure you'll do what's right for you.

KeraBear, you might still develop more. My younger sister grew a cup size in her mid 20's, with no weight gain! On the other hand, i spent a long time hoping mine would fill out more. I'm pretty comfortable with them now, though. Maybe if I ever get pregnant or something...

spot-on's comment about sports bras reminds me: they all mash you down some, but i bought this bra from Title Nine, and it is much better than the others i've tried. very little compression, definitely avoids the "uniboob" look, and it's nice and wicking.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Oct 25 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #950

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Girls for all the hugs and supports

nbdx0645 - I already made that list, it's also how I analyze things and figure out things, anal/logic mind I guess.

I'm still having those occasional "but they really aren't THAT bad moments" but mostly it's a "HELL yes lets do this!". I guess for me it's different cos I am 38 here. I've been feeling everything you've all been feeling since a teenager, plus some, so this isn't a decision I've taken lightly at all. Also with my profession I'm becoming increasingly more and more self conscious as the booblets continue to shrink sad.gif Here I am with this tight body (size 3 juniors! - yes I'm 38 yrs old!), hovering around 15% body fat, 6 pack almost showing (got a 2 pack so far and if I contract and lean back a little I see the full 6!) and I have barely anything to put in my sports bra sad.gif Some tops work better than others, depending on how I squish what I have in, but mostly they flatten out more. I don't look too bad from the front, but from the side - there is nothing. No projection. Also, if I have my heart rate monitor strap on my chest then my sports bra - well my strap sticks out as much as my boobs, sad! Though it does give them a little lift which helps, lol!

Due to work schedule I'm looking at early December for surgery if I opt to go through with it. Early Dec will give me 3-4 weeks recovery till I go back to work. Right now I'm sitting here in my VS bazooka bra thinking YES! This shape looks good on me. Taking photo's with the bra on/off helps cos we SEE ourselves in the mirror differently to photographs.

Heading more into the 99% range of going for surgery. I am more confident with my bazooka bra on for sure. Yes this is all about confidence and self image, yes I've had highs/lows since the boobs stopped developing, but moreso since I saw them shrinking with age/fat loss.

For me personally there is also the fact that we aren't having children. This is my body now and always. No ravaging changes due to pregnancy hormones. If you are young and considering kids I'd say definitely wait till you've had kids purely for the fact that boobs grow during pregnancy, sometimes they shrink back sometimes they don't! That's not an option for us. I'd hate to be in this same position in 10 years time having been through another 10 years of hi/low emotions rollercoaster hating my breasts.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 25 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #951

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh and another extra big hug to spot-on. Sorry you are going through such a rough time. *HUG*

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 25 2010, 10:13 AM
Post #952

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, my reaction was much the same as Buttercup's at first - Oh no! We're going to lose one of us! But yes, like Starship said, Spot-on seems like a smart gal and in the end she will make the right decision for her.

I would be lying if I said I had not thought about surgery myself. Most of us probably have on out down days! But i am 18 (just turned recently. Lavish me with happy wishes everyone! GO! wink.gif ) and I dunno... considering i started my periods at 15 (almost 16, geeeez!), I feel like there is a possibility that i might not even be done with puberty yet. Not that I would have surgery at 18 anyways. But if you do it Spot-on, do not be a stanger, because I want to hear all about the experience! Like was it worth it etc.?

Some sort of counseling before taking the big plunge sounds like a good idea though, so I second that.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 22 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #953

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 22 2010, 12:08 PM) *
It sounds to me as if spot-on is beyond the point of being persuaded by our discussions, which is why I didn't go into the pros & cons etc. It is a shame but she seems like a smart lady and I'm sure she'll make the right decision for her and not rush into anything. *more hugs*

I'm just speaking for what I'd do in this situation. I like seeing all the pros/cons laid out visually. She said she was at 95%, so it might help her tip the scale to the 100%. It sounds kinda cheesy but it gives me perspective. It gives me something to do when the task at hand feels impossible to resolve.

Spot-on, have you thought about also seeing a counselor while going through the surgery consultation process? Your last few months in posts have been quite an emotional rollercoaster, and I hope that no matter what happens, you can level out your highs and lows when it comes to your body image. As much as I'm against implants, I'm not going to jump on you for your decision. It really hurt when I found my mom's were fake (for many reasons) but I understand why she did it. She was really happy with the result. I'd only talk you out of getting implants if you wanted me to.

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 22 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #954

Hardcore BUSTie

It sounds to me as if spot-on is beyond the point of being persuaded by our discussions, which is why I didn't go into the pros & cons etc. It is a shame but she seems like a smart lady and I'm sure she'll make the right decision for her and not rush into anything. *more hugs*

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 22 2010, 06:05 AM
Post #955

Hardcore BUSTie

I might post more on this later, I have to get to work soon...but I really see that fake breasts have far more disadvantages than they do advantages. sad.gif Maybe it'd be good to write down the pros and cons to getting implants/staying natural before you proceed any further. Wishing you comfort, Spot-on...

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Oct 22 2010, 04:34 AM
Post #956

Hardcore BUSTie

Not much time to post this am, more later.

But all I have to say right now is : (

I'm sorry spot-on, I know how you feel, I really truly do, but I'll be really sad to lose another of us. Of course that shouldn't influence your decision at all and I support you and completely understand.

More later when I'm not rushing to work!

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 21 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #957

Hardcore BUSTie

*hugs for spot-on*

I feel exactly the same way sometimes and have thought about surgery quite a often when I'm at a low point or when something negative happens.. I'm 22 and whilst I definitely wont be getting it in the foreseeable future (for various reasons) I have to admit I haven't ruled it out as a route I might take when I'm a bit older.

If you do go through with it I hope you keep us updated. Personally I'd be quite interested in hearing about the experience/decision process...

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Oct 21 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #958

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Ladies

I've thought long and hard about posting on here but wanted to give you all an update instead of leaving you hanging.

Last time I posted two months ago I was really down on my boobs. I mentioned getting surgery and I've looked into it, and still am, even to the point of making some consult appointments with plastic surgeons in our area. The big thing for me, was the last 2-3 months I kicked my fitness/diet up a notch, lost more body fat and the boobs have flattened out even more. I want to lose a little more body fat, maybe 2-3% or about 5-8lbs so I can only imagine what will happen then! 2 years ago I was 30lbs heavier with B cups, I am NOT interested in gaining 30lbs back to have the B's, I love my abs, arms and legs as is, I just have hardly any boobs sad.gif Bra's I bought earlier this year no longer fit, so I know the body shape has changed and it's not just my overactive imagination. Which also sucks, cos now I feel like I have evidence of where my boobs once were!

A friend of mine suggested taking some nude pics, so I did that this week and Boy did that slap me in the face, more than seeing myself naked in a mirror. I now see why fitness models/professionals get implants, we have low body fat and boobs are a big hunk of fat (along with mammory glands etc) but once you pass a certain % body fat what boobs you have shrivel up and die sad.gif I want to look how I do in my VS miraculous bra (adds 2 sizes), but I want it without the damn industrial padding I have to take off at the end of the evening.

I am sick and tired of going through this rollercoaster, it's been a struggle since I was a teenage and I go through this every few months. I need to face facts that I am NOT happy with the boobs as they are, I go through good times sure, but that's mostly when I get down on bigger boobs or implanted boobs. It's jealousy, and I put down big/fake boobs in order to make myself feel better, which is NOT ok! I am sick to death of wearing a padded push up bra to feel like I look good in clothes. I'd for once like to feel confident wearing a sports top with no t-shirt but feel I can't most the time cos I have so little to fill the top, and bikini? forget it! I'm tired of it, I'm tired of wondering IF I should get surgery and just do it.

I know some women are 100% happy with their small boobs, but I've had enough. I feel I need to give surgery a REAL look. Even if it turns out horrible what will really change? I hate my boobs now, so them being horrible after surgery won't be a huge difference! Right now I am 95% headed the surgery route, and may get implants in late November. I don't want HUGE boobs, I just want SOME boobs. I want to look proportional, I want my boobs to stick out further than my ribcage without a bra shoving them up and together, I want some cleavage, I want to be able to wear triangle tops and dresses, fill out a bikini, and generally fill out the tops I have. I'd like to be able to lift my arms up over my head and have SOMETHING there still on my chest!

I also wanted to add an experience I had recently with DH AFTER I told him I was looking into surgery (which he was initially against, but supports me in whatever decision I make). We were lying in bed, I was on my back what little boob tissue I have left dissapearing into my armpit, he had his hand on my boob. We were talking about boobs and implants when he suddenly said "shit, babe, I think you have a lump!" after the initial shock I felt it and said "yes darling I have lots like that, they are called ribs"... so yeah, I don't want DH grabbing RIBs instead of boob. Enough!

Thanks for reading, and I just wanted to thank you all for the support, help, advice and friendship over the last year.

hugs

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 21 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #959

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Oct 21 2010, 05:21 PM) *
No takers? Damn.

Found this on Jezebel from Wired.

The idea of sucking strange fat out of anywhere & moving it around creeps me out, but if my fat were like my blood (I am an O-, universal donor, ya'll!) I'd be having my thighs sucked to make bigger boobies for all that wanted them! biggrin.gif

Whoa. That is wild! Glad to hear that you are in the spirit of sharing, AP. smile.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 21 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #960

Big Fat Bitch

No takers? Damn.

Found this on Jezebel from Wired.

The idea of sucking strange fat out of anywhere & moving it around creeps me out, but if my fat were like my blood (I am an O-, universal donor, ya'll!) I'd be having my thighs sucked to make bigger boobies for all that wanted them! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 05:15 AM