The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 171 172 173 174 175 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
STACY1010
post Feb 10 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #3441

I love my husband and baby, but sometimes I really miss being single.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 10 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #3442

Hardcore BUSTie

I am trying to give a shit about this last class but I am totally preoccupied.

When I am depressed, I don't want to see anyone or return phone calls.

There is only one person beside hubby that I want to talk to about this.

I am having a hard time not talking about it.

I think I need to see a shrink.

shit.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 8 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #3443

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 8 2008, 09:03 AM) *
I really like breasts of all kinds. I think they are lurvethly.

I agree!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 8 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #3444

(o)(o)

I really like breasts of all kinds. I think they are lurvethly.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 7 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #3445

beachcomber

llamas, the last few years I have gotten freakisly concerned that I am too self-absorbed, which makes the worry true right there. blink.gif

confession: I recant my update: the mr has got to go back to work soon! mad.gif

confession: I really crazily enjoy painting and wish I were not so outrageously bad (sloppy) at it, or had the courage to try my hand at canvas as opposed to only interior house painting.
I feel a frustrated artiste w/in demanding a voice but as I can't write my own name legibly, my odds for success at painting are nill.

confession: sometimes I do not feel to be equal in my relationship with the mr and it brings back all sorts of shadows of abusive past relationships that 20 years later I Should be free of. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
llamas
post Feb 7 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #3446

Hardcore BUSTie

All my life, my dad, among others, has called me selfish. I've always fought it, but I think they might be right.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 6 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #3447

Hardcore BUSTie

I am a weirdo, but see, the thing is that, I know that I am, and I embrace it! And at the same time I am so not a weirdo, and I know those parts of myself and I embrace those parts as well.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 5 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #3448

(o)(o)

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about super Tuesday. I live in Canada, I want to know what else is going on in this country and abroad.

I feel lost again.

Because I gave her back, I feel like a bad person, but he needs her.

Sometimes, I am lonely.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Feb 4 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #3449

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I didn't think I would be in this state right now so I didn't register to vote. I feel like an asshole.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 1 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #3450

beachcomber

let me now ammend that.......

we have begun renovating the downstairs 1/2 bath as of today (ugly tan wall paper w/ cornflower blue flowers & brown butterflies) and bought new fixtures and things today, and then came home & had fabulous Noisy portions; a Very Good Day !! wink.gif

assuming things continue in this vain, he can be home awhile longer after all. ( but only if he gives in about the crazi paint colour I want that is! ) laugh.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Feb 1 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #3451

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Jan 31 2008, 04:31 PM) *
confession: the mr, home on leave (vacation) for another 10 whole days yet, is driving me stark-raving-fucking- mad right now !! mad.gif
the man needs to go back to work already!!

oh my...I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.... wink.gif

--------------------

"This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home"

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jan 31 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #3452

Hardcore BUSTie

freckleface7: i hear that. it's so funny. i miss my boyfriend soooo much, until he gets home and starts doing really stupid shit.

confessions:

i believe that the political system is broken, and i feel powerless around it b/c it seems that there isn't anything we can do to fix it. electing a democrat, eh... it doesn't matter. things only appear to change. they take orders from the same people with money that control our economic world. this country was on the right track for a constitutional republic of citizens governing themselves, but that all changed after 1913 when the federal reserve act came into being. our system has been rigged ever since.

another confession:

i hate working... i don't have an occupation that i enjoy doing... so i hate working... i do not want to work... i would rather get up in the morning... and exercise and meditate... and eat a healthy breakfast... and study and write and watch interesting movies... oh and better yet!... make interesting movies that exposes corruption within the upper ranks of the political and economic system. And then i would go to the pub and have a beer or four... and then i would go to sleep and do it all over again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jan 31 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #3453

beachcomber

confession: the mr, home on leave (vacation) for another 10 whole days yet, is driving me stark-raving-fucking- mad right now !! mad.gif
the man needs to go back to work already!!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Jan 29 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #3454

Hardcore BUSTie

zoya: I totally hear what you're saying. The mind over matter thing is what I need to get straight. cuz yah, they already know I'm older in every instance, it's just me.

I feel exactly the same way about the preconceptions of what people "are" at a certain age. I am a 37 y.o. woman-child. Never had kids. I screw around with my guitar and music and basically live the same life as these young bucks who are asking : > But yeah, you got it, i always feel that the minute I reveal my age ~ a picture of someone TOTALLY DIFFERENT comes up that has nothing to do with who I am, and i don't want to get summed up like that.

Hmm...something for me to think about. Thanks for that input!

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 29 2008, 06:58 AM
Post #3455

uh huh.

i_am_jan - First of all, let me clarify - I think once you get in your 30's it's all about the same - so I don't really see guys in thier 30's as too much 'younger'...

The first time that someone way younger than me wanted to go out with me, I did kinda freak out, but then a friend pointed out to me that guys who are younger - as in their 20's - clearly know that I'm older than them. They might not know HOW much older than them, but they definitely know I'm older, there's no way they wouldn't - AND they're choosing to ask me out. So if they don't have the hang up about me being older, why should I? At first it was a bit mind over matter, telling myself that.. but then I realized it's true, so fuck it.

OK, I mean, if a guy is 18 or 19 or 20, then I'm not gonna see him as someone I'm gonna have a long term relationship with, but going out with, why not? (although I dunno about the 18 or 19 thing... that's even a bit young for me, more just because I can't imagine us having ANYTHING in common, not because of me being dissected)

As for telling my age, I don't generally tell people my age until they know me better. I couldn't care less if they know how old I am, it's just that I think sometimes there is a pre-conception of what people 'are' at certain ages, and since that's not me, I don't want to be defined by those pre-conceptions. I think it's better to just get to know people for me, not my age.. I hardly ever get asked my age anyway, until people (not just guys but any friends) have known me for awhile, and I can't even think of a guy who I've gone out with who's asked.

so I say, go for it - why not. focus on the ego boost part, not your age, I guarantee you they're not focusing on it.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jan 28 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #3456

Pacifism kicks ass!

Tonight I found out that a friend of mine named her baby the same name that my husband and I have picked out for our future baby. Granted, I'm not pregnant, but we picked out this name years ago before we even got married. And, stupidly, we casually mentioned this to our friends.
Stupid stupid supid!!!!!
They talked about how much they liked the name. They even mentioned it the last time we saw them and I politley reminded them that it was our idea first and then reminded her of the other baby names she mentioned that she liked. But still! Still! UUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!

I'm just sooooooooo pissed off with them right now. How dare they! How dare they BLATANTLY steal the name we so careful chose?! What a couple of selfish, arrognat assholes!!!!!!

One thing is for certain: they are not getting any baby gifts from us. Not even a congratulatory card. And I think it will be months before I can speak to them again.

Assholes.

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Jan 28 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #3457

Hardcore BUSTie

Oops, i actually came here to confess something: I just changed out of the lounge pants I've been wearing almost nightly for 2 weeks. (laundry?...wha, who?)

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Jan 28 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #3458

Hardcore BUSTie

zoya: i'd give anything if I had the guts to go out with younger guys. I too am in my late 30s and the guys my age usually repel me, for the exact same reasons you listed. However, like you, younger guys are always, always, always into me. the last 2 have been both 18 years old. (Okay!?) Yeah, it was an ego boost when they asked me out! However, I didn't go. I'm so afraid! I'm so afraid of being under the microscope ... like once they found out my age, I see them dissecting me the way they dissect a woman's face on commercials. i always feel under the microscope a bit though, so it's probably just me...it sounds like you don't think two thoughts about this BS?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 28 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #3459

(o)(o)

I fucked a guy my age and it was pretty good, he had a big cock, though.

All in all, I prefer them older, it's a fetish of mine. I feel like I own them. Wierd.

Confession, as much as i want a killer muscular body, I don't wanr my boobs to go away. I like my boobs. A lot. Perhaps slow and steady is the best way to go. I've lost a fair bit of wieght (not that I was ever overweight), and my boobs are still here! Maybe it means they are here to dtay??

I've taken some neocitran and it's making me feel wacky.

I must go now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jan 28 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #3460

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 27 2008, 06:09 PM) *
I find that I'm very confident sexually, it's just the first time, that i get nervous, once they come around again, then the fear of sexual rejection goes away.

I've slept with young ones, horrible. I'm 25, I do have to say that I'd like to fuck an 18 year old, just for the novelty. He'd rebound quickly.

Man, I'm only 22, but I slept with an 18 year old in September and it was the worst sex of my life. It was so bad I didn't want to put any effort in to making it better, I just wanted to leave because I felt like it was embarassing for both of us. I'm definitely attracted to older men. And even though I still miss the 39 year old, the 23 year old was freaking amazing tonight.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 171 172 173 174 175 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 2, 2014 - 12:32 AM