The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 72 73 74 75 76 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Jan 7 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #1461

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jan 6 2010, 01:23 PM) *
I always feel like I look different from other girls like I'm transgendered or something bc my ex has made comments about "down there" too, so I feel like no part of me looks like a regular girl, but my bf now says that he won't think that way.

Wow your ex sounds like a right wanker! Seriously no wonder you have body issues with that guy as your ex! Buttercups you dumped him so YAY YOU! Obviously the guy you are with now is of sound mind as it seems like he's encouraging you to become the woman the other guy never let you be (due to his psychological/emotion control). Let go girl, enjoy your body, trust me it's the best thing ever!

ps, no two 'down there' parts are the same, just as no two penis's are the same. Variety afterall is the spice of life!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jan 6 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #1462

Hardcore BUSTie

Buttercups, I can't say it better than Aithinne said in terms of confidence and your body. well done. But when it comes to sex itself... I could walk around naked in front of my boyfriend 24 hours and he would certainly never ask me to put some clothes on! I am a bit of an exhibitionist tho, so I've never regretted being naked anytime. I have regretted having sex with one ex, even if it was countless times over 3 years, sometimes I still feel gross just to remember it ever happened. But that was about our dysfunctional relationship, not about my body. How on earth could being naked get old? It's one of the most liberating and compfortable feelings you can have (when you are in a safe and happy place, that is!) Keeping it interesting in the bedroom is about the way you feel about eachother, and the way you make eachother feel, the things you do and say, and keeping it fun. And there are always new types of lingerie to buy wink.gif Guys can feel that they are missing out on amazing sex, sure, but that is more about the passion, adventure, and um, they like getting blowjobs and keeping the lights on. I can see them feeling like they're missing out on something if they don't get that. I would feel like I was missing out if I wasn't getting the same in return lol

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 6 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #1463

Hardcore BUSTie

Shame is not mystery. Fear is not mystery. Live without fear and shame, and you will be a mystery to others. They will wonder what secrets you have, what it is that makes you so confident and alluring. And confidence is never boring, regardless of your body shape.

Those are excellent words, Aithinne. It's better living life with little fear or shame, and just taking more chances. I've had much more confidence lately, and enjoying learning so much more things about the world, and feeling more engaged with it.

When I was naked with my former FWB, he told me how I seemed so comfortable in my body, and at ease. It wasn't something that I thought about, because I felt so engaged and busy with him that I didn't feel self-conscious or didn't think about my body as a whole, just individual parts. He also would tell me how beautiful it was, how long my arms and legs were or how I had a curved-in waist. It's those little things that I remember that makes me feel really sexy in my skin, as well as the challenges I take in dance and losing fear of doing more difficult moves. I have the bruises to show for it, but dance brings out confidence and sensuality and happiness in me, and is something that is a part of my body and life.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jan 6 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #1464

Hardcore BUSTie

I second that, you really made everything make sense to me Aithinne. And I am going to make that my New Years Resolution! I'm going to take your advice and try to confident this time and not hide everything. I always feel like I look different from other girls like I'm transgendered or something bc my ex has made comments about "down there" too, so I feel like no part of me looks like a regular girl, but my bf now says that he won't think that way. I guess we'll have to wait and see bc I am getting sick of thinking through positioning so much to hide myself. I'm gonna do it!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 6 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #1465

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, Aithinne! That is really empowering and inspirational! Nicely articulated and great words of wisdom for us all.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jan 6 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #1466

Hardcore BUSTie

Sorry for not being here much, crazy times over the holidays and looking like busy time ahead too!

Ditto everything Aithinne said, never be ashamed of your body!
especially this
Your ex is your past, learn to live more fully, more wisely, and move on. Don't let him bring you down, and don't let him make you close yourself off to the world.

Remember NO-ONE has a perfect body! It's impossible because they are ALL different, Each and every one is completely different to the next so you just cannot compare.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Jan 6 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #1467

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jan 6 2010, 08:11 AM) *
But I feel like if I don't show my current bf those parts that often, maybe when he moves on someday he won't really remember as much to compare me to the next girl.

OR.... you could show your body to him without shame, without embarassment, totally and completely accepting of how you were made. There is something primitively irresistible about someone who can stand there completely naked in the bright light, as if they dare you to find a flaw worth being ashamed of. Women seem to be insecure creatures, but imagine if you were the one who accepted yourself, your body, as it is. You would be the girl that he compares all others too, not because you have a so-called "imperfect" body, but because you had the courage, the stubbornness, the strength to stand in front of him without apology. You would be the stick he measures other women by, the high standard other women must live up to. The good thing is, you can do that regardless of whether you have small breasts, or no curves. The only challenge is making yourself believe you can do it (and you can), which is why this board is so empowering.

Have you just ever totally regretted showing your naked self to someone? I completely regret letting my ex ever see me naked, even though that was a 6 year relationship, and I don't want to make the same mistake with my current bf, bc let's face it you never know what will happen.

NEVER regret being yourself or showing yourself to your SO. Regret is completely useless anyway. Every experience in life, whether good or bad, has an element of wisdom to learn from. You shouldn't be learning behavior that closes you off to others, it will not help you. You regret your ex seeing you naked because you're ashamed of your body. But if you're not ashamed of your body, you won't regret anyone seeing you naked. Your ex is your past, learn to live more fully, more wisely, and move on. Don't let him bring you down, and don't let him make you close yourself off to the world.

I also kinda think maybe it keeps the mystery in some way, like if I let him see me naked all the time it would get so old and he'll get bored of me. We're not the most adventurous couple in the bedroom bc he's pretty shy and conservative about that stuff, even though I'm always up for shakin things up a little but I'm scared to initiate anything, but I don't want him to get bored of just seeing little me all the time..

Shame is not mystery. Fear is not mystery. Live without fear and shame, and you will be a mystery to others. They will wonder what secrets you have, what it is that makes you so confident and alluring. And confidence is never boring, regardless of your body shape.

Perhaps your New Year's resolution could be to work on stopping thoughts of shame, not giving them the reins to run away from you.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jan 6 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #1468

Hardcore BUSTie

You ladies rock! Aithinne you totally crack me up!! Cocksore hahahhaha, I love it! And yeah girl, what a hot post! This guy friend of yours sure is one helluva lucky guy, he obviously can't keep his hands off your sexy self, and can you blame him? Can't wait to hear more!

Persiflager that link was great, hope I get there before another 27 years passes by..I know I will!

Karategrrl, in so many of your posts I see we have a lot of the same viewpoints on men, which makes me feel better because I always thought I was being overly sensitive to things, and I'm probably being pretty sensitive, but maybe there are reasons. Sorry to hear that you and the hub had a tiff, always sucks and I know exactly how it feels to be like "unless you do something miraculous you're never gettin in these drawers again!", but I'm sure it will blow over soon and then he will confess his undying love and devotion for you and there will be hot make-up sex! The Ugly Truth definitely made me feel the same way..like do all men really want to see women wrestling in jell-o with all their giant inflated naughty bits hanging out? * sigh * sadly, I think most of the time that answer might be yes. Yea that movie put me in a bad mood for sure, if you haven't seen it and stuff about men only liking T n'A makes you feel bad, I wouldn't recommend it.

So the boy and I are going to be alone for a couple of days this week for one of the first times in months. He keeps telling me that I shouldn't be so self-conscious about my body when we're together, bc I do make an effort to put myself in positions that hide things as much as possible haha. As much as I'm more over it now than ever, I have this fear of comparison that keeps me from being open with him as much as I'd like to be. I guess it's reinforced now bc of all this stuff with my ex I keep thinking that, since I was his only other sex partner before this new girl, that now he will have a full-grown woman and think "god, this is what I've been missing, boobs!" So stupid I know, and what do I care what he thinks now anyways? But I feel like if I don't show my current bf those parts that often, maybe when he moves on someday he won't really remember as much to compare me to the next girl. Or he won't be able to compare me now to whoever he sees wherever. Have you just ever totally regretted showing your naked self to someone? I completely regret letting my ex ever see me naked, even though that was a 6 year relationship, and I don't want to make the same mistake with my current bf, bc let's face it you never know what will happen. I also kinda think maybe it keeps the mystery in some way, like if I let him see me naked all the time it would get so old and he'll get bored of me. We're not the most adventurous couple in the bedroom bc he's pretty shy and conservative about that stuff, even though I'm always up for shakin things up a little but I'm scared to initiate anything, but I don't want him to get bored of just seeing little me all the time..

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 6 2010, 07:56 AM
Post #1469

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha, glad Aithinne's and my sexcapades are inspiring! Let's all share these wonderful stories when they happen!! I enjoy hearing all of yours!! Ha, hubby and I had a tiff last night and at that moment you couldn't have paid me to have sex with him. Yes, the brain is the most important sex organ...

Persiflager, luuuuv the link!!!!

Oh yes, I also saw The Ugly Truth last week!! (Weird!!) and I tried not to let is piss me off, but I admit, I was in such a shit mood when it was over. Stuff like that makes me think maybe straight men really are just hopeless farm animals.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 6 2010, 06:47 AM
Post #1470

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurk*

Happy small breasted postsecret!

*relurk*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 5 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #1471

Hardcore BUSTie

You two are some very lucky ladies, and clearly have some major magnetism going on. smile.gif

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jan 5 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #1472

cryostat bitch

Yeah, I'm getting worked up too.......

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 5 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #1473

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl and Aithinne, your descriptions of your recent activities are getting me all worked up! My poor bf won't know what hit him tonite! LOL

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Jan 5 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #1474

Hardcore BUSTie

Ooh karategrrl, that sounds divine.

Buttercups, your ex is a cocksore. Glad you found some sexy things to wear. I'm sure your bf enjoys them and looking at your hot self, which your amoeba-brained ex failed to appreciate. Just imagine painting a target on his junk and playing darts... darts dipped in hot sauce and salt. I'm sure that will make you smile and counteract any negative feelings.

Wow. I'm evil. Teehee...

My New Year's was lots of fun. Went to a house party with my guy friend who I'm trying to turn into a hot & sweaty sex partner. After the party, we went back to the hotel where I got a room so we didn't have to have a DD, and had some mild, but very sensual fun. Massages and snuggling. A pillow fight that turned into a tickle fight that I had fun losing because he had to hold me down (yum) to stop my squirming. It was fun getting thrown around on the bed and pinned. *Shiver* And yesterday, said guy friend and I had another tickle fight which ended with me bent over the counter and him behind me. He gave me a short back massage from that position too. Yay. So while I have yet to do the deed, the foreplay is delicious and makes me feel sexy! So THERE.. take that cute! Lol.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 5 2010, 08:21 AM
Post #1475

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, I'm checking in here after not reading the posts over the holidays. I just love you all so much!!!! I can't possibly comment on everything I've enjoyed reading just now, but:
  • YAY for the BF totally POed over bimbos with huge fake tits being shoved in his face
  • YAY for retail therapy (and BARGAINS!! LOVE THE BARGAINS!!)
  • YAY for the new year and positive intentions and self-lovin'
    YAY for juicy, thick thighs, womanly hips, little waists (sheet yeah, big ones too!), little perky breasts and all the men and women who adore them!

Hubby attacked me the other night in bed, when I thought we were laying down to SLEEP. Totally hot--spooning-style f*cking with his hands groping me all over, including my breasts. What a turn-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 4 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #1476

Hardcore BUSTie

buttercups, I'm happy that retail therapy helped you to feel beautiful and sexy, like finding something that just brings that out in you. I like finding leggings that make my legs look thin and long or fitted tops that make me feel hourglass-y.

Your ex sounds like an insecure prick trying to brag about his new girl, and trying to make you jealous. Forget him, your boyfriend is so much cooler and nicer.

That's a good quote, spot-on, and one to remember.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jan 4 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #1477

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, I've been having a bad week what with becoming sick right before new years eve and then finding out my ex bf that I dated for 6 long years is with another girl yesterday (don't know why I care but you can read all about that in the moooving on thread), so what did I do? I went shopping!

My ex and I were on the same phone plan so today we went to separate into individual lines (bc even though I had insisted for almost 2 years about getting off the same plan, now that he has a gf it's ok for me to not be on a family plan with him, but anyways) and I really was dreading it bc I didn't want to see him. I played it casual and cool even though he had been mean to me on the phone the night before telling me about how much better this new girl is in one week than me in 6 years, and I was trying not to let him see my hands shake. Afterwards he said he wanted to "walk to my car" so I said "no thanks, I can handle it I'm not leaving the mall yet, bye!" and right in front of him I walked into a lingerie store and started picking out hot nighties to wear for my bf. It really was good therapy, especially when I found some cute XS things that look great on us little busties! I got a hot pink and black lace nightie from H&M- I think it's pretty sexy. And then I got this beautiful white lace babydoll nightie from Gilly Hicks. I would recommend everyone tiny to go bc they fit little boobs so perfectly and the really expensive stuff is way marked down right now. My white lace nightie was originally $50 and I got it for only $6.50! Gilly Hicks won't exactly give you the "I'm-hot-take-me-now" look, but it will give you the romantic and pretty look. Here are just some of the tops on clearance, but the one I got isnt on there:

http://www.gillyhicks.com/gh/index.html#/C...S/31326/577579/

I really like the dark blue nightie second from the left. It also looked good on, but I didn't buy it bc it was $20 and I had already spent enough haha.

Anyways, next time any guy makes you feel bad about yourself, go shopping for something sexy. If I didn't have a bf, I would be shopping for something hot that the next lucky guy will get to see, either way I think it can make you feel better. <3

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Dec 31 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #1478

Hardcore BUSTie

Its the new year and I thought I'd share a quote with you all that seems apt for the conversations we've had recently and I hope that some of you can use in in the year ahead, I know it's a very special quote for me personally

"life isn't about finding yourself, life is about CREATING yourself"

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Dec 31 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #1479

Hardcore BUSTie

yes, happy new year everyone! Let's all resolve to be happy and at peace with our bodies all year long.

This board seems to go through waves and cycles, it will be quiet for a while, then someone will bring in a new issue, and we all get to think about it, discuss it, and learn from it. Aithinne, you haven't been imposing, you've been bringing up a lot of new ideas and thoughts for all of us, and that's great! I am glad it's helped. Any time a smallie feels better about herself is a victory for everyone (including the guys out there who will benefit from our new confidence wink.gif )

Chicola, I think it is very true with guys that actions often speak louder than words, especially when it comes to their sexuality. Men have a lot of confidence issues, just like us, and high school locker room talk is all one big bluff. "Big boobs" is a topic they can all bond around without it actually meaning anything (to them, anyways), just like football, poker, beer, etc. None of those things have a huge personal meaning to most men, which is the reason why they're really common topics, it reduces conflict and helps everyone feel like they fit in.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Dec 31 2009, 01:55 PM
Post #1480

Hardcore BUSTie

Aithinne, I love reading your posts. You always have something interesting to say, and are really articulate and interesting. And congrats on writing a great piece of erotica! Have a great night tonight!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 72 73 74 75 76 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 09:25 AM