Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 202 203 204 205 206 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Mar 26 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #4061

uh huh.

you know, I honestly don't think I ever masturbated to any picture, mental or otherwise, when I was a teen. It just felt so good that it didn't even occur to focus on someone to get me going..

That said, I will admit that my first star crush was on - and I shit you not - Dirk Benedict as Starbuck on the original Battlestar Galactica, when I was a VERY wee lass... (this was even pre-discovery of masterbatory delights) eek!

I now masturbate to pictures of a certain guy that I have saved and leave open on my desktop way too often to get any work done, cause I keep looking at them. mmmmmmmm. (and I think that culturehandy might be able to read between the lines on that one... hahahaha)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 25 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #4062

(o)(o)

Speaking of teenaged masturbation; I had the major hots for Edward Furlong,particularly in his Terminator 2 role. Then I was all jealous when he started dating his tutor.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 25 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #4063

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I confess that my teenaged self often masturbated to this picture, which was once a poster on my bedroom wall...or part of a poster...or it had a different background...or...um...well, it was different somehow, and I'm far too old to remember (but I could never forget the chest):

Good lordessa, I can't believe I confessed that.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 25 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #4064

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I love this time of year when my neighboors play their shitty music in the alley with their shitty speakers and it generally sounds like shit because I know I can blow everybody out due to the set up in the studio, Four speakers and unfortunately only one turntable.

There is no one who can be louder that us here at Casa Del Verde or as I have dubbed it, the Little House on the West side.

I turn on the turntable and play all my favorite hip hop , reggae whatever I wanna hear loud as fuck and no one, I mean no one can be louder. Fuckers! If I have to listen to your crap all the time every once in a while I will sonicly crush you!

ps. the Roy Ayers Everybody Loves the Sunshine was for all y'all. As was the Gil Scott Heron- Brian Jackson cut The Bottle. Happy Spring Bitches! all the Tribe Called Quest and Digital Underground is for me.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 25 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #4065

*swoons*

Must. Have.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 24 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #4066

belligerently lazy

DOODLE! Oh My God! I found it!!!!
Granted, you can't put your own, customized messages on it, it's still awesome! I love how it says "may not be illegal in all states" laugh.gif

eta~This one too!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Mar 23 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #4067

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lilacwine13 @ Mar 24 2007, 12:05 AM) *
I think both AZ Guy and I would explode if we held in our farts (we both have colons that produce ridiculous amounts of gas), yet that is about the only thing we feel free to discuss, bodily function-wise. He gets grossed out by periods (like most guys I know), while I get grossed out by mucus.

I think one of the grossest sounds is when someone is snorting their mucus up their nose because they either can't or don't want to blow it. I then wish I carried around tissues so I could offer them one.

Ohhhh I hate that mucus-sniffling crap! One day this customer kept coming on over and over to buy scratch tickets and he was doing that constantly. Finally I snapped at him "Do you need a tissue?"

My own confession is that I am such a bitch at work. I can't stand any of the customers... the ones that shop there 80 times a day, the ones who get pissy when you don't flirt with them, and especially the lottery customers. GET A DAMN LIFE! I usually find myself praying that they die horribly, and I am convinced that if you buy scratch tickets on a regular basis it means you haven't had sex in at least a year.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 23 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #4068

Confession: sometimes when annoying yappy dogs in cars bark at me, I bark back. Depends how many people are in the parking lot, of course. If I can't bark at a particular yapping dog, I will often bare my teeth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Mar 23 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #4069

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I think both AZ Guy and I would explode if we held in our farts (we both have colons that produce ridiculous amounts of gas), yet that is about the only thing we feel free to discuss, bodily function-wise. He gets grossed out by periods (like most guys I know), while I get grossed out by mucus.

I think one of the grossest sounds is when someone is snorting their mucus up their nose because they either can't or don't want to blow it. I then wish I carried around tissues so I could offer them one.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 23 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #4070

belligerently lazy

same thing here, helloT~on both statements!

and gumby, I think he said practically the same thing to me!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Mar 23 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #4071

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been with my boyfriend almost 3 years and he hasn't heard me fart either. Smelled it, I'm sure, but I make sure not to let anything audible slip.

I will freely talk about yeast infections and body odors, show people my hairy pits, etc. but I'm really hung up on farting!

+Quote Post
gumby_cc
post Mar 23 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #4072

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha, Humanist, you reminded me---
My boyfriend (of 5 years) farted on our second date too. When he did it, he sweetly looked at me and said, "Aren't you grateful I'm so comfortable around you already that I can fart in your presence?"

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 23 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #4073

uh huh.

... I actually like the Gwen Stefani song "Wind it Up."

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 23 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #4074

belligerently lazy

I can't help but be grossed out when someone farts or even sometimes burps around me. I don't find it morally offensive, it just sounds gross. But of course, I am fine with my own.
But here's the real confession: I have been with my boy for 3 1/2 years, and he has never heard me fart. Weird, considering he consciously farted like on our 2nd date tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
electric
post Mar 22 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #4075

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes I'm worried I get exactly what I deserve. And here it comes... bah. blink.gif

btw - thanks for not deleting my account... i have been popping in to lurk every so often.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 22 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #4076

Hardcore BUSTie

the older I get, ( & lately I feel I am aging rapidly) the better I understand the neccessity of keeping secrets, keeping some things to myself, eclipsing the whole truth from those close to me for their own protection and to "keep face", but I don't like it.
it's not natural to me and weighs heavily on my light-reflective soul.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
aliboo
post Mar 22 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #4077

BUSTie

I suppose this is part confession/part vent.

I am so sick of the world hurling babies, baby talk, baby this, baby that at my face. I do not care how many children Angelina adopts and I don't care that my friends are popping out children at rates that should not even be possible.

B/c I feel this way does not make me a child hater. Quite the contrary, I do like some of the little bastards and would like one or two of my own...SOMEDAY.

I hate the fact that I cannot have an adult conversation with people with children that doesn't involve how much their child shits.

I hate that some of my favorite message boards have been run over with people who cannot wait to spread their seed or are spawning their evil little incarnates and wish to make post after post about it.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Mar 21 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #4078

Hardcore BUSTie

I like seeing the early episodes of Seinfeld to compare the big differences between how it started and the identifying traits that made it popular (bass music, catchphrases, short scenes, ridiculous characters). I liked him, but I can see how annoying it could be.

I was reading the Vogue cover story on Scarlett Johansson and wondered why she is famous. She is a so-so actress, more exceptional when she was 12 in Manny & Lo than she is now, and her co-star Natalie Portman in an upcoming movie also is a so-so actress who shined when she was 12 due to talent and striking looks. Scarlett has a great body but her acting isn't very interesting. I guess it made me jealous because I want to be a famous actress who may or may not be good but has a "sexy" look. Also, Scarlett's pretentious comments make me laugh, because I remembered her from 1996 and thought she was a precocious kid.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 21 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #4079

Hardcore BUSTie

after a recent discovery, I have lost heart for some major things in my life.
I know I should be concerned about it, but I'm not, I'm relishing it, and that's what scares me most of all.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Mar 21 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #4080

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I have never seen an entire episode of Seinfeld, and I feel like I haven't missed out on anything. The show never interested me, even in its heyday.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 202 203 204 205 206 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 12:01 PM