The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
deschatsrouge
post Oct 30 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #241

A symphony of atrocities.

*Waves, steals candy and punch

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 30 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #242

Big Fat Bitch

It's all good Corrales!

WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE! I am tossing candycorns & orange (with cashews) & black (plain!) popcorn balls & bubbling cups of holiday eyeball punch. Welcome newbies!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
CorralesWriter
post Oct 30 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #243

Hi,
I'm new, and I may have hit reply by mistake, but I just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Maureen. I'm in my 50s, and I'm in the process of divorcing a man (and his family evidently) who is rich and crazy, and the divorce is making me poor and crazy.
That's it.
Maureen
QUOTE(unmaker7 @ Oct 27 2009, 08:19 AM) *
Hey everyone,

I'm Lauren. I've been a BUST subscriber for YEARS now...I absolutely love the magazine and I am always sure to spread the love wink.gif

I'm 20 years old, from Maine, and attending college. I engaged, have a baby on the way (yay!), and two fur children...my cats Titus and Cleo.

It's about time I joined the forum here lol
Don't know why I never got around to it sooner!

+Quote Post
unmaker7
post Oct 27 2009, 07:19 AM
Post #244

Hey everyone,

I'm Lauren. I've been a BUST subscriber for YEARS now...I absolutely love the magazine and I am always sure to spread the love wink.gif

I'm 20 years old, from Maine, and attending college. I engaged, have a baby on the way (yay!), and two fur children...my cats Titus and Cleo.

It's about time I joined the forum here lol
Don't know why I never got around to it sooner!

+Quote Post
evadestruction
post Oct 24 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #245

hey there, im a long time reader, short time lurker. im 32,canadian female. i work in a greenhouse.for fun i am the stage manager for a horror themed "gorlesque" troop called Bloody Betty and the Deadly Sins i live with my boy,10 chickens,2 rabbits, a cat and 7 ducks. i love diy projects but rarely have time to do my own. when i do have time i hand paint old clothing,collage little lightswitch covers and make insects in resin jewlery. i love photography,getting photographed,sleeping and eating.. so happy to be here with you bustest friends...
p.s. can anyone tell me how to attach a photo?

+Quote Post
flowergrrrl27
post Oct 23 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #246

Hey Ladies! I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello, it's good to meet y'all etc, etc. . . i am a happily married, no human children, one cat child having writer/student in the lovely state of CA. I love the mag so I thought I'd check in and see what's up. I am a complete blank at the moment, but I am sure I will have more to say at a later time. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 19 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #247

(o)(o)

Welcome Newbies!!!

*passes around some home made pumpkin loaf*

Few things!!!

If there is something you are interested in, but can't find, drop on my the community forum, chances are we had a thread once upon a time, but it just disappeared.

Second, if you have a thread idea, please also stop by the community forum and ask, there have been some curious threads that have garnered little interest, BUT some really great ones, too.

Welcome and happy posting!!!!!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
spiderbaby
post Oct 19 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #248

Hello. I'm another returning poster. In the long, long ago I posted under the name Shizuku, and then under another name (which may have been spiderbaby, but I've forgotten). I'm a 32 year old college sophmore (first time through the college thing. I started late.) studying to teach elementary school. I like reading and dressing up and playing D&D. I live with my boyfriend and my ridiculously fat cat.

Previously, interruptions in internet availability caused me to drop off the face of the Lounge. Yesterday I was struggling with a Halloween costume related question, and kept wishing I had these forums to ask, so... here I am.

+Quote Post
SpiltSugar
post Oct 18 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #249

Hey everyone!

I'm new here (I know, I'm Miss Obvious). I just recently found out about BUST, and have enjoyed lurking around the website for the past couple of weeks. I'm 35, and live in Oklahoma currently. I've had one son, who passed away in 1995 (16 days old, due to SIDS).... and one fur baby (Miniature dachshund). I have a day job, otherwise known as a career.... but am a starving/aspiring writer. I love movies, books, writing, music, and hanging out with my family and friends.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! smile.gif

xoxo
~spiltsugar

--------------------
~* Forgive my lips... they find joy in the most unusual places. *~

+Quote Post
coffeebean
post Oct 16 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #250

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi there, just thought that I would stop by and introduce myself before I jump into the lounge. I am a long time lurker and find that I really relate to many of the posts here. I don't know why it has taken me so long to join but I look forward to good conversation and getting to know all of you! smile.gif

A bit about me, I'm Canadian, 30 years old, married, and working on my phd in psychology. I enjoy time with friends and family, action movies, all types of music, and travelling.

+Quote Post
Heidiopel
post Oct 15 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #251

hi, my name is heidi and i just found this site and it looks pretty interesting so i thought i would register.

hi : )

--------------------
Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I asked myself how much crueler bullbaiting would have been with minotaurs.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 15 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #252

Big Fat Bitch

Welcome newbies! Glad to see so many new faces (Except for the ones that are trying to sell us shit under the guise of being new Busties. You know who you are!) & cannot wait to get to know you! Since it's lunch time in my part of the world, I pass out BLTs & ALTs with frosty cold root beers!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Oct 15 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #253

Hardcore BUSTie

hey all. i'm a 29-year-old nurse in virginia, with a dog, a couple of roommates, and an ldr. i've lurked here for YEARS and just now sheepishly made an account, after poking around teh intarwebs and realising how rare it is to have a message board made up of such literate people with interesting things to say! don't know how much i'll be posting but i'm happy to be here.

+Quote Post
jeanwildest
post Oct 14 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #254

Hello,

I am a long time Bust fan (having adored it since my teens), but new to the lounge.
Below is my blog, please check it out if you have a chance!

The Violet Side

Jean Wildest

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Oct 14 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #255

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Everyone
New here, been lurking for about 2 week, reading some threads and finally decided to take the plunge and join in smile.gif I'm a Brit living in America. Married for 10 years, no kids (by choice) but we have 2 dalmatians smile.gif I recently decided to get back in shape and start my fitness career again. Lost 25lbs and down to 18% body fat. Looking forward to getting to know you!

+Quote Post
LadyLove
post Oct 13 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #256

I've arrived!! . . . New girl here. My name is Angie. I'm FOREVER 29! wink.gif Here for a little girl talk/fun. Work at Del Monte for my day job. Spend the rest of my time pursuing my purpose in life. smile.gif I'm an aspiring writer, expert shopper and an afficianado of good eats. Excited to join the party here!!!

+Quote Post
the janet
post Oct 10 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #257

BUSTie

Long-time lurker, recent first-time poster (this is not my first post even though apparently I was supposed to post here before anywhere else...oops).

I'm a New Yorker who was raised in both NYC and Cali. I've been landlocked in Denver for almost 7 years. I've always followed my dream, whether it be working in the music business or becoming a graphic designer. My current dream is to become a birth and postpartum doula. Before I die, I hope to fulfill two other lifelong dreams: to become a rockstar and live in London.

I got engaged on my 1 yr anniversary and the wedding is set for May 1. smile.gif

+Quote Post
singleshyshani
post Oct 10 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #258

Hi My name is Shani...i am a 30 yr old lady from B'more. I am working as a collections clerk currently.
I enjoy music, love to write (whenever the mood hits) and love positive people.
Trying to find a better career and a better me in this crazy world. Love the site...browsed it for awhile, finally decided to join.

+Quote Post
kikistatt
post Oct 9 2009, 07:07 PM
Post #259

Hi, I've been a long time bust reader. I am a 27-year-old newlywed and a full-time student getting my MSW.

How active is this board? Do you guys get a lot of action? It looks like it ebbs and flows.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 9 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #260

A symphony of atrocities.

Welcome to all the new folks! *passes around mugs of ceremony punch and dulche de leche cookies*

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 06:33 AM