The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 88 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
buttercups
post Nov 8 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #1701

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks edie52 and nbdx0645, glad to know i'm not the only one representing the AAs. Seems like everywhere i go I have the smallest breasts, even in here lately. I guess because my boobs are so, well.., not like boobs bc they never really grew I feel like anything more than an A is huge. I cant imagine being a B cup and its hard to hear people feeling upset about something that I can only dream to be. I'm not trying to put down any of you B cup ladies, I love you all and your wonderful comments and in this society I do understand how you may feel the way you do, but for me that just seems so big- that's how far away from being a B (or an A for that matter) that I am. I'm 24 years old so theres not much hope for them getting any bigger unless I become pregnant or something. I've given up trying to wish that my breasts would get bigger and waiting for them to grow bc at this point its just not going to happen. I just want all you B ladies to know that there are people who would give a lot to look like you, so maybe that will help you to feel a little better about yourselves. I think a B is just perfect, so if you ever feel bad about yourself think about those of us who have virtually no breast tissue and can't even fit into a bra (not even in the teen section).

Nbdx0645, I do agree with you that people can't learn to love tiny tits if they never see them, but I'm just not brave enough to let anyone see mine...maybe someday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Nov 8 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #1702

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Buttercups, I'm also donning the AA's. B-cup was my dream size as well. I'm trying to let go of that dream. I'm making progress though, thanks to everybody here. Adding 2 cup sizes isn't going to happen to me. I understand exactly how you feel. I've definitely got my fair share of hang-ups when it comes to my breasts.

My sister is a B cup and she has the same issue I do, but her body is very differently shaped. I used to get mad at her because she is now in the 'normal size run' but I can understand why she feels that way. It doesn't help that she married a breast man who wants her to get them done HUGE. I can't stand her husband. *Grrr* Anyway....

I just measured myself in the VS way, and I'm still a AA. It's close to an A, but not quite. VS isn't going to get my business anyway. Their A-cup bras look like they're a boobie fallout shelter. Where's the sexy triangle-cups that we wear so well? Where's OUR lacy barely-theres? I know, I know...there's no big market for them. All the good stuff at VS seems to start at B. I think VS is on to something. If I could fit into an unpadded A at their store...I'd buy the whole lot of 'em. Now that's good advertisement.

I've talked about my views on padding a couple times before. I don't like that we hide behind our padded bras. I don't have a boobie 'bump' in all of my outfits, and it's ok. I'm hoping other small-breasted girls will see me and say "She looks lovely! I can do that, too." Sometimes I get a jab from passersby, but I don't have to shift a too-big, padded bra all night long. I don't have to worry about cups puckering. And I don't have to worry about a huge gap that forms when I raise my hands up. I was a slave to my padded bra -- and it also became my chastity belt. I was too afraid to take it off.

How are people going to like tiny tits if they never see them?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 8 2009, 04:09 PM
Post #1703

cryostat bitch

exactly-I was at a tavern a couple weeks ago, the weather was warm and a woman walked in-she was an AA or maybe an A, but she was braless, with a really, really thin shirt that left NOTHING to the imagination. Perky nipples. ALL the guys were drooling. Shit, I was drooling too!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #1704

Hardcore BUSTie

Well for sexiness I think there is nothing sexier than braless with firm boobies and pert nipples! And we smallies can pull that off very well smile.gif

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 8 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #1705

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm AA buttercups, and I think there are a few others here. I recently bought a 34A bra, but it's a bit tight on the band and I know that I'm actually more like a 36AA.

The bra I bought is kind of like this. It looks ultra padded, but it is really just lightly padded/molded, with no under-wire. I bought it to wear under clingy t-shirts. It makes me look almost twice as big, because my boobs are so small. It also makes them look like they're higher on my chest. It's great for wearing to work, but I actually feel sexier wearing a thin bra that lets my nipples show. I know my boyfriend's head turns a lot more at little boobs with the natural shape and nipples showing than average sized boobs that look like they're in a generic molded bra. I don't love my new bra, but it has its uses.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #1706

Hardcore BUSTie

Buttercups. In school I was a 32AA then increased to 34A, in college I went up to a 34nearlyB and stayed there pretty much throughout my 20's. I put on some weight in my 30's and a little did go to my boobs and I finally filled out that 34B bra. Recently lost some weight but lost it all over including boobs and rib cage. I dropped a band size and if I go by the VS sizing chart online I am a 32B (and I think that would fit perfectly if not for the vanity sizing there).

Aithinne, yep I've had that difference before in the same size bra's. I guess there is a slight margin of error on assembly that could make all the difference to the wearer. Like I said on their measuring chart I should be a 32B, but my left boob was spilling out so I figured try the C and see. Fits great. But it is all vanity sizing.

Bra Sizing - When did bra's get vanity sized like regular clothes? seriously? No freakin wonder 85% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, it's a mine field! Not only are there about 4 different ways to measure boobs according to where you get measured but then they throw vanity sizing in for good measure! I mean the 'regular method' was to measure your underbust and add 4/5 for your band size", then measure around your boobs and the difference determined your cup size. Well that would make me a 34A. However when I wear that size I can't move my arms because if I raise my arms my bra comes up and sits on my boobs! Plus I have to wear it on the tightest clasp to fit, even new. So that method of measuring IMO is a POS and probably the reason 85% of women are in the wrong bra size. I personally feel better in the 32" band and I can raise my arms in the 32 without the band rising up to join me and cutting my boobs in two in the process. Cup size I still say B, simply because I KNOW VS vanity sizes. I just don't have the fullness of boob to be a C in my natural state, NO FREAKIN WAY!

I find the bra style/padding depends on what I'm wearing and what's available. I like the non lacy types, like the ones with molded cups (no distracting nipplage). But finding those with no padding is tough. The ones I bought last night have a little padding on the side, but not a lot. Enough to boost a little, but I can also feel myself when I fondle my boobs. That ultra one I tried on OMG it was a like a bullet proof bra! I did the fondle test in that (it isn't just me that does this right?) and I couldn't feel anything!!! I mean I guess this is the same for all that style but then they aren't made for fondling they are made for looking at. That bra is meant to add 2 cup sizes. I tried it on under duress (damn saleswoman!) and I will say it gave me an idea of what I'd look like with implanted boobs (cos let's face it I'm 37 they aren't gonna grow on there own anytime soon!). I looked VERY top heavy! Maybe it just looked weird to me as I just wasn't used to looking that way but it looked obviously false to me. But then I don't know anyone with my build and big real boobs. I realized that I definitely don't want that. Sure I wanted to run out and show my husband what I would look like with boobs and we'd burst into giggles, but I don't think it's me. The ones I bought are enough padding for me. The saleswoman honestly annoyed me a little as she said that the bra is meant to give women the hourglass figure. IMO the bra's I bought gave me that, or as close to that as I'd get with a bra that I could still feel my damn boobs in. Plus the ones I bought look 'right' on my frame IMO. But I think it's just because I am used to seeing my figure? I dunno, that's partly why I didn't buy the boob booster bra. I'd be very self conscious of the fact that I looked overly booby? If I can't take my eyes off my boobs then no-one else would surely? Hubby said to get one anyway so I have the option if I want it, but I am gonna wait then see how I feel in a few weeks (like I said I have a coupon so it'll be cheaper in Dec anyway). Sometimes I want the confidence of a bit of extra padding (I think we all know how that is) but I think that this bra might be too much. I mean if I am normally a B and this adds 2 cups, that boosts me to a D! That IS the equivalent of bra implants. I guess it would be a good way for people on the implant fence to get an idea whether they like the attention! Just not sure I would.

I will say like Aithinne I like the underwire, it just gives my boobage a little lift and support. After the bra trip to VS I will say the VS bra's are better than the Vasserette bra's in that respect. Not as restricting and feels a little more natural. The Vasserette ones dug into my rib cage a bit. Also the VS lacy ones didn't show under t-shirts whereas the Vasserette lace was very obvious under t-shirts.

Metabolism doesn't have anything to do with boob sizing persay. Boobs grow due to hormones and predetermined genetics, hence they grow during puberty and pregnancy and to a certain extent throughout our menstrual cycles. Boobs can also appear to 'grow' when we put on weight, well more specifically when we put on fat. But again this is determined by our own genetics as to the distribution of fat, where it will store and where it will not. Whilst there is a slight slow down of metabolism as we age the facts are that this should have little impact on weight, unless you are one of the rare individuals that gets a medical metabolic condition. I will say from my experience and the research I've read these are very few and far between, but it's used as a 'cop-out' by many many women. The reason a lot of women get metabolic problems with weigh problems is due to all the stupid crash dieting they do, they fuck up there metabolism themselves but it's not a real medical condition, and it can be easily reversed by a proper diet and exercise plan. But hey professional personal trainer vent over, lol. Sorry its just one of those things that annoys me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 8 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #1707

Hardcore BUSTie

How old are you buttercups? I was an A for the longest time, until I was in college and gained 10 lbs my junior year. Only then did I go up a cup size, even though it was more like 1/2 a cup size. I did notice my metabolism slowed down in college a little bit, so those people who say you don't increase your bust size after 18 don't count all the factors like pregnancy and a natural slowing of your metabolism. If you're still young, you may still increase your bust size as you get older, but then again, some people have metabolisms that don't slow down.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 8 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #1708

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, you girls are lucky, a B cup is my dream size. Are there any AAs around here? Ive put on weight but it unfortunately never went to my chest, just to my ass and middle. I wish there was some way to get it up there!

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 8 2009, 08:21 AM
Post #1709

Hardcore BUSTie

You know, I think I do actually fluctuate almost a cup size regularly. Some days I'm a little smaller than a B, some days I fit my 34B perfectly, and sometimes (like when I'm bloated and on my period) I'll be just a little bit fuller than normal.

I also found that when I actually got sized at VS the first time, they told me I was a 32B, but that was after I had gained 10 lbs in college. Before that, I was a 32A. But the bras at VS are weird for me, because some fit too tight, and others don't even touch the nips and they both are the same size on the tag. I also love how I look with a padded bra, but it makes me feel fake and I don't like the feel of my boob when I'm not actually feeling boob. So I go for as unpadded as I can. I also wish there were more of a selection of wireless bras because my size and under don't need them anyway and they're annoying. I do have the IPEX bra from VS, and while it's slightly padded which I don't like, it doesn't have an underwire, which I do like.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 7 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #1710

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok I am back from my shopping trip at Victoria's Secret! What an excursion that was. We went to dinner beforehand as the restaurant was in the same complex. The bra I was wearing was a 34A Vasserette brand. Like I mentioned previously it was too big in the band, even new I had to wear it on the tightest setting, and if I lifted my arms overhead my bra came to join them sad.gif Before I lost weight I was a 34B, I lost 25lbs of fat. I know this because I measured my body fat % throughout and I gained some muscle. As we know boobs are quite fatty so I did lose some "boobage". Anyway onto the 'shopping trip'

So I will say that I have never bought anything in VS before. I hate shopping with a passion and esp bra shopping (I'm sure you can all relate). I'd done some research on the VS site and according to their sizing guide measurement thing I should be a 32B. So we walk in the doors and I spot some 'pink' bra's, 2 for $34. I grab the 32B and 34A and head to the changing rooms. I opt for the 32B first cos that's what the site says I should be right. Erm no... I have double boobage on the left boob. I yell for my man and ask him to grab a 32C (wtf? I actually think I headed into the twilight zone here?). He comes back and says they don't have any 32C in that style, so get changed and return to the floor.

So the next style we see is similar and 2 for $40. I grab the 32B and 32C and head back to the changing room. I decide on the 32C first and it fits like a freakin glove! Seriously? WHAT THE FUCK? There is NO WAY I am a C cup! Seriously??? The bra looks fantastic, does have some side padding (hey we're in the land of "hello boys" so no surprise there!) but seriously a 32C??? I came to conclusion that VS does vanity sizing (and upon getting home and researching online I see that's true). So I then see that the bra has this little clasp thingy that hooks both the straps together into a racer back! I contort myself into a weird position and get them together and OMG I have boobs! Anyway, I picked up two of those in black and white and continued shopping.

I figured I'd try on something with no padding if I could find it. So I eventually find a bra with no padding, by this time I've been accosted by a sales person. She convinces me to try on one of those boob booster bra's too. The ones that add 2 cup sizes. So I go into the changing rooms AGAIN. The unpadded bra in 32C, fits but gives me less cleavage looking effect than the other bra's I tried on previously, and at $48 I decided not to buy it right now, lol. So then came the ultra padded 2 size increase super bra! I tried it on, did it up, adjusted the straps and OMFG! I put my t-shirt on over it and all I can say is, if I ever wondered what I would look like with implants, that was it! I nearly ran out screaming and laughing to my husband saying "look at these babe!". Yeah even if they were all padding (seriously those mofo's are padded to hell!). When I told Bob he said I should have taken a pic with my phone, but I didn't think at the time. Doh!

So. Has anyone else found they are 'bigger' at VS? Cos there is NO WAY IN HELL I am a C cup! Seriously! Though the bra's do fit fucking great! Please don't kick me out, I swear it's vanity sizing!

Also I dare you all to go try on one of those new bra's at VS! Seriously! I am considering going back to buy one just for the hell of it. They are $48 but I have a card for $10 off in Dec so I may go then. I looked like a playboy playmate! I seriously dare ya!!!

Ok off to go look at my boobs again smile.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 7 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #1711

Hardcore BUSTie

So I went to kohls today as we were passing to see what bra's they have. Nothing in 32's. Blah! I just found out we DO have VS in our town! It's in our new mall! Needless to say, gonna go shopping later! Gonna go for dinner there too and make an evening of it smile.gif Hoping I can at least find a couple of decent fitting bra's in my size that won't break the bank smile.gif Wish me luck!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 7 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #1712

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Nov 6 2009, 04:42 PM) *
I am also a great fan of having my breasts fondled and cupped by my boyfriend's hands during sex and as much so doing it to myself. Its such an erotic and even a nurturing feeling when my 34B breasts are being throughly handled. They just feel like they wanna grow even more the more they are handled. It's a weird thing to say but thats how I feel. Breast handling nearly doubles my pleasure a man giving my breasts attention and filling me up inside with what he's got, ahh.

I also LOVE having my breasts touched and fondled. It drives me wild. I have not actually orgasmed but i do come awful close sometimes. Also i believe that my breasts HAVE grown during sex. But alas, the booblets always return to their original form afterwards. dry.gif

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 6 2009, 05:50 PM) *
I could totally see you using this to your advantage with new lovers, coyly and flirtatiously saying "Um, about my breasts...they're really small but they're really greedy...and if you pay the right kind of attention to them, it can actually, um....cause me to, um"...look down and then look up, look him in the eyes and smile, then look back down. He'll stammer "C c c come?" At that point, he's a goner.

I am totally going to have to use this line. LOL

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 6 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #1713

Hardcore BUSTie

I play with my own boobs all the time. I probably feel/cup/fondle them at least once a day. Usually this is not out of a desire to stimulate myself, but because I just like how they feel in my hands. But, when I am getting busy, either with myself or with someone else, the boobies get lots of attention. I have a clitoral vibrator that has two bullets and when I'm by myself, I'll often put one on a nipple and I get off faster by doing this. I'm also really strange in the fact that the most enjoyable sensation for me is when a guy bites my nipples (and I mean hard!). Guys don't believe me or look at me funny at first when I tell them that. But I just say, "I want to see bruises on those babies tomorrow!" Lol.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 6 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #1714

Hardcore BUSTie

Scuze, me Allison but I need to go take a cold shower after reading your post!

Buttercups, that is such a rare ability! Congrats! Also I was over 40 before I realized that could happen to me - and then it happened after a few months with no sex, so I was pretty desperate, and came before he even got my pants off. So you are decades ahead of me. Not sure how solid you are with your bf, but I know guys are driven crazy by that experience. I could totally see you using this to your advantage with new lovers, coyly and flirtatiously saying "Um, about my breasts...they're really small but they're really greedy...and if you pay the right kind of attention to them, it can actually, um....cause me to, um"...look down and then look up, look him in the eyes and smile, then look back down. He'll stammer "C c c come?" At that point, he's a goner.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 6 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #1715

Hardcore BUSTie

I am also a great fan of having my breasts fondled and cupped by my boyfriend's hands during sex and as much so doing it to myself. Its such an erotic and even a nurturing feeling when my 34B breasts are being throughly handled. They just feel like they wanna grow even more the more they are handled. It's a weird thing to say but thats how I feel. Breast handling nearly doubles my pleasure a man giving my breasts attention and filling me up inside with what he's got, ahh.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 6 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #1716

Hardcore BUSTie

I can orgasm from nip stim too Strongirl! It's hard bc I love having my breasts and nipples touched physically, but I'm self-conscious about my breasts emotionally, so it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Wish I had more self-confidence so that I could enjoy my body a little more, just something else to work on I guess. I was told that it wasn't possible for women to orgasm just from having nipple stimulation, but I assure any doubters that it is.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 6 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #1717

Hardcore BUSTie

Dayum Strongirl I wish I could O from nip stim! Maybe something to keep trying wink.gif Oh yeah do your own thing, totally into that. Get adventurous, try it, really. I always say I'll try anything once and that includes in the bedroom.

I will say the fantasy aspect of sex is a HUGE turn on for me. Like tonight, I KNOW we are gonna have sex. The anticipation and fantasizing about positions etc is prob more of a turn on to me than anything else. I know my man loves my boobs so that also helps me feel good.

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 5 2009, 07:49 PM) *
Tee hee, I'm totally grooving on all the hot "fun stuff to do with titties" talk! I've posted this in here before but the few times I've lipped off to my bf about getting implants (never with any serious intent) he's been vehemently opposed partly because he doesn't want me to risk losing any sensitivity. Not to brag, but I can orgasm from nip stim. And whenever that happens, you'd think he'd just won an Olympic gold medal or something, he's so freaking pleased with himself, and me.

And I'm all over the "do it to your own" thing, too. In fact, didn't I just say that recently, give your own little cuties a loving caress or something like that?

nbdx, I wish you felt differently about your breasts visually but even so I don't think there's anything wrong with closing your eyes and encouraging him to stimulate them, even fantasising that they are different if that frees you up to experience pleasure through them. The whole point of sex is feeling good, not measuring up (pun fully intended) to some arbitrary standard.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 5 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #1718

Hardcore BUSTie

Tee hee, I'm totally grooving on all the hot "fun stuff to do with titties" talk! I've posted this in here before but the few times I've lipped off to my bf about getting implants (never with any serious intent) he's been vehemently opposed partly because he doesn't want me to risk losing any sensitivity. Not to brag, but I can orgasm from nip stim. And whenever that happens, you'd think he'd just won an Olympic gold medal or something, he's so freaking pleased with himself, and me.

And I'm all over the "do it to your own" thing, too. In fact, didn't I just say that recently, give your own little cuties a loving caress or something like that?

And the stuff on guys' nips...years ago my bf got his pierced and boy, did I have a field day with that! Totally fun. Unfortunately he couldn't get them to stop getting infected so he removed the piercings after a few months. But it was fun while it lasted. And I always give guys nips a go and if they like it, do it more.

nbdx, I wish you felt differently about your breasts visually but even so I don't think there's anything wrong with closing your eyes and encouraging him to stimulate them, even fantasising that they are different if that frees you up to experience pleasure through them. The whole point of sex is feeling good, not measuring up (pun fully intended) to some arbitrary standard.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 5 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #1719

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't mind some padding, cos let's face it nearly all bra's have some padding in these days, But yeah why the hell does a 36C bra need padding? I can understand some smallies wanting padding but seriously a C cup? I will say when I tried on the fully padded push up bra from Vasserette (walmart) I did my own 'grope test' and yeah you can't feel shit under that thing! It's a 'pay and display' only bra! Like I said though, had it been regular fabric without the lace I may have bought it just for 'ahem' "bedroom athletics"

Remember it's not just your man that can play with your breasts during sex, you can play with your own too. You may feel silly and embarrased initially but you'll get over it trust me! I agree though, my man has large hands and well I just kinda disappear in his hands. In mine though, not so bad. Also it's not just hands, I like mine licked, sucked, and gently nibbled. Ok gonna have to go calm down now, the man isn't back from work for a while yet and I'm getting hot and bothered!

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Nov 5 2009, 02:59 PM) *
Push up padding is truly, truly evil. I hate the way it traps smell and is annoying to wash. Also, there's nothing more awkward (for me, anyway) than a guy grabbing your boob and you can't even feel it. It's even worse when they go searching across the padded cup for your nipple. :X Or taking your bra off and *woosh* it's a boobie vanishing act.

I like having my breasts/nips played with, but I still get somewhat embarrassed about it, since I'm quite shy of a handful. :/ It's not visually pleasing for me to see. I hate looking down to see my boyfriend high-fiving my breasts instead of being able to cup them. =*( Every once in a while, I get embarrassed when he's touching them. When he ignores them, I get mad at him. Poor kid can't win.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 5 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #1720

Hardcore BUSTie

Just incase my man is reading this: STOP READING RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!!

ok

Well after my disastrous Target trip I went to Walmart, Mostly because a friend told me that they have Tartan bra/pantie sets there and my man has a thing for tartan wink.gif I picked up a red tartan set 34A and it fits perfect (for how long it'll be on, lol). It's got some slight padding but then what bra hasn't these days??? Anyway if anyone is interested they are LEI brand and $12 for the set. I think this may be more a 'bedroom set' than actual underwear I wear regularly wink.gif

Whilst there I tried on some other bra's, they hadn't got much new in since I was last there a couple of months ago. One thing I noticed is that the same size in different brands/styles fits completely differently. fruit of the loom I am a 34B cos I was practically bursting out the 34A and had the 'quad boob' I've heard them talk about on the large bust thread!!! Seriously who knew that was possible with my smallies! lol! I also noticed my left boob is bigger than my right. Maybe by as much as a whole size. I may get the man to pay more attention to the right so as to encourage growth wink.gif lol! I also for fun tried on their most padded max effect bra. O.M.G. I never knew that much cleavage was possible with my boobs! And I mean I had cleavage!! Seriously, like they almost met in the middle! I was mesmerized by my own boobs! Sure the lower half was all padding but so much fun to see the size and the jiggle. If they had it in plain material I may have bought it just for shits and giggles but it was that damn lacy overlay material again and it just really shows through lightweight fabric tops sad.gif I just don't wear anything with heavy enough fabric that would be 'safe' with that bra under it. It did make me wonder about that new VS bra though that is supposed to add 2 cup sizes! I really need to get over to our nearest VS and get some bra shopping done.

Anyway, I came away with another bra like I already bought, the Tartan Set and I bought lipstick and nail polish to match the Tartan. Not a completely wasted trip, but not as productive as I'd hoped. I need to get to some underwear stores. Why can't VS open a store in our town darnit!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 25, 2014 - 12:48 AM