The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore": ducks, the taliban, life, the universe and everything
culturehandy
post Dec 21 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #241

(o)(o)

uhhh, can I get in on a ketto and zoya awesome sammich???

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ketto
post Dec 21 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #242

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, are you really having a pissing contest over who has been on the board longer? The point is that you're here as a newbie in it's current state. I didn't think anyone started being snarky until you did, toto. I'm with GT, AP, zoya, and CH - AP let you know how things run and you chose to take it as a personal attack. If you hang out for a while I think you'll see there was nothing unusual in the way AP called it out.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 20 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #243

uh huh.

um, Toto, I've been here longer than you and I've been here consistently, and if I started a thread god knows how many years ago then vacated the lounge for awhile, I think I'd assume if I came back after an absence that things may have taken their natural course and morphed into new community agreed upon 'rules' and anyway, who are you to tell everyone how things should be, just because you created a thread? Way to go team player.

and yes, that is a hell of a run on sentence, I don't give a crap.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 20 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #244

(o)(o)

I'd really like to know how AP's post was rude. It really wasn't. We have, including myself, dished out far worse. It was Toto who got the snark on and started this flame war. GT welcomed you, AP was nice about things.

That's the last you'll be hearing from me about it in here. If anything further is discussed I'll take it outside.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 20 2009, 11:32 AM
Post #245

Big Fat Bitch

I do think that today may be the first time I ever wandered into here & actually had a good laugh. It's usually just corny old c&p, but Toto getting her big girl panties in a knot was pretty funny.

Do miss the Ven though. She was def a keeper.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 19 2009, 02:31 AM
Post #246

new highs in personal lows daily!

you like it here? fine.
you want to flame? happy to flame back.

[whine]...your snarky comments about maturity, I'm 58 years old and I insist on being treated decently....[/whine]

you come in here with your completely unwarranted dumbass comment, insult aural, then me then star, and then have the gall to insist you be treated decently? tsk. try treating others decently first, and perhaps you'll find it returned to you. how old are you, and you still haven't figured this out?

you're a joke. you took offence at my non-snarky "snarky" comments about maturity? sweetie, you don't even know my snark. if i insult you, trust, you will damn sure know about it. i was being polite, and trying to appeal to your better nature--as if you had one-- not knowing you were an immature, defensive little twunt, on the verge of getting your AARP card who still acts like they're in kindergarten. this is a SHARED SPACE. for someone who's 58, you need to grow the fuck up. your behavior proves you're a ridiculous little child. asking you to behave like an adult? quite honestly, you needed it, since simple manners are beyond you.

i have news for you princess, i hate to burst your bubble, but you're not better than anyone else. i don't care how much you "insist on being treated decently," it ain't gonna happen when you act like that. and really? it kinda helps if the first words out of your mouth don't make you come off like a smug, narcissistic, self-absorbed little brat throwing a tantrum over nothing. i tell you these things because it seems you're deficient in your social skills.

just so you can tell the difference, totes? THAT is snark. take your head out of your ass, and learn the difference.

i gave you the benefit of the doubt, because i remember when you used to post here, and i adore ven, but it's obvious you deserve to be ignored, you're worse than a troll, at least a troll makes no pretense at being part of a community, while posting crap, you on the other hand, have the nerve post your bloated egotistical masturbation, to think you're doing us a favor.

no thanks.
go back to where you came from. you add nothing here. this place is better in your absence. you were NOT missed, and i for one look forward to you, your bullshit and your thread disappearing again.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 19 2009, 02:05 AM
Post #247

you like it here? fine.

And as for your snarky comments about maturity, I'm 58 years old and I insist on being treated decently.

you come in here with your completely unwarranted snark and then insist you be treated decently? tsk. try treating others decently, first, and perhaps you'll find it returned to you.
as for snarky comments about maturity? sweetie, you don't even know my snark. if i insult you, trust, you will damn sure you'll know about it. i was being polite, and trying to appeal to your better nature, not knowing you were an immature, defensive little twunt, who thinks they crap ice cream. this is a SHARED SPACE. for someone who's 58, you need to grow the fuck up. your behavior proves you're a ridiculous little child. asking you to behave like an adult? quite honestly, you needed it, since simple manners are beyond you.

i have news for you princess, you have to give respect to get some. i don't care how much you "insist on being treated decently," it helps if the first words out of your mouth don't make you come off you aren't an egotistical little brat throwing a tantrum over nothing.

i gave you the benefit of the doubt, because i remember when you used to post here, and i adore ven, but it's obvious you deserve to be ignored, you're worse than a troll, at least a troll makes no pretense at being part of a community, while posting crap everywhere, you on the other hand, have the nerve with your bloated ego, to think you're doing us a favor.

no thanks. go back to where you came from. this place is better in your absence.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 16 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #248

brown delicious

Please take any further discussions about this topic to the Take It Outside thread. Thanks.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 15 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #249

oooo... glue? can you tell her butta says hi. i miss her in the worst way. wub.gif

now, toto. you behave. aural is protective of this place and it's people, as am i. we have had to put up with some serious troll attacks, so her attentiveness is warranted. your attacks on her, however, are not. you have been away for sometime and making trouble is not the best course. aural has busted her ass working for the lounge and busties in ways you will never know. so do act like an adult, please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gluelita
post Dec 14 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #250

BUSTie

toto, i will pass on your message to venetia. smile.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 12 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #251

Big Fat Bitch

Old Bustie or no, nobody needs to be starting a new thread without vetting. Especially if they already have a pre-existing one & have made their way back to it. She wants to have at it with this one, I say party on.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 12 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #252

aural, i suspect that this toto is an ooooooooooold school bustie from forever ago. they used to primarily post in this thread, rarely any other. they kind of had a very.....special place here, much like nohope, but much more fun. they had their own thread, and they would post in it, and anyone who wanted could join in, mostly it was another bustie, venetia and toto kind of going back and forth. you can go back and read some of the posts but this thread predates the change over, as does toto.

hi toto, if it is you! i suspect you were making a joke, but aural is quite right, we do have rules and there are good reasons for them. i suspect however that you will be more than happy to return to posting in this thread, and will see no need to start a new thread, after all if busties are interested they will join in the conversation. good to see you back.
smile.gif

butta/girl trouble

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 12 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #253

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(toto @ Dec 12 2009, 11:12 AM) *
I nned permission to start a new topic. Barbaric!

NOT barbaric. We have rules around here because we are largely a self-moderated board. Most topics already fit in a pre-existing thread, so we discourage the starting of new threads because they just gum up the works. Vanity threads are strongly discouraged. If you want to start a new thread then it needs to be vetted by the Community in the Community Forum. I suggest having the backing of at least five Busties before starting anything. As a newbie, you will have to wait a while before you will be able to do so. Don't like it, maybe we aren't the community for you.

I suggest you introduce yourself to us in the Newbies Thread. It is considered proper form. We want welcome you & know about you & your interests!

--------------------

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Jan 19 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #254

Hardcore BUSTie

whoa, that is hilarious and traumatic. I hope there was no wind chill!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jan 14 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #255

Hardcore BUSTie

not sure where to put this, but since this story and photos are funny and this used to be sort of a joke thread:

skier suffers exposure

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 30 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #256

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

It doesn't say it in your signature. It says it on his website. Do you think I'd vote for someone based solely on a profile signature? huh.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Peggy-in-FL
post Jun 30 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #257

Where in my SIG dose he say that he's against gays and opposes abortion?

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 30 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #258

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Peggy, the adjectives "Moral & Honest" and "good, old fashioned American Values" are used almost exclusively by the right wing to indicate their come-to-Jesus candidates, especially when capitalised and used in conjunction with "will teach our children". And having a sig that large (generally much larger than any of your posts) feels like someone constantly trying to shove a political flyer in one's face. Perhaps a link to his website and a one line quote from him that you find particularly relevant for yourself would be less obtrusive to others. After all, nobody likes having political slogans shouted at them, especially by someone they've just met.

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 30 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #259

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Well, he's also pro-life. For me, being pro-choice is the "make or break" issue for any political candidate, followed closely by gay marriage and the general vibe I get about them when it comes to whether or not they're going to shove so-called Christian morals down my throat.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Peggy-in-FL
post Jun 30 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #260

About my SIG, Ron Paul is not a Right Winger, I don't know how you all came to that conclusion. Anyway, he's more of a conspiracy extremest like me. Regaurding Left Wing Issues, our biggest question is, "why dose there have to be special interrest groups?" Why can't we all just be diversly united? Ron Paul is a 3rd Party thinker, he used to be a Liberatarian. He's against the war, and he's against seperating races, sexes, and making special interrest groups.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 05:48 AM