176 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
deschatsrouge
post Jul 22 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #81

A symphony of atrocities.

Dear Ma,

No, I'm not telling if he they intend to get married. He asked me to keep a secret. I'm keeping this a secret and no amount of pestering will get me to give it up.

Love,
DCR

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 21 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #82

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear Operator,

Yes, you were being rude. Taking a condescending tone with a customer, especially when she hasn't even been rude to YOU, is just shitty. Bite my ass. And get your information straight.

Sincerely,
The Customer Who Was Not Rude to You

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jul 8 2010, 03:21 AM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear flatmate

1) Drunkenly scoring with three ladies in three months does not make you the sex god of the apartment. I might only have the one boyfriend, but I have a LOT more sex than you. Stop expecting me to be envious of your 'wild' single life.

2) I'm glad that you had an enjoyable 4-hour sexathon the other night, but... did you ever consider that if it's taking you 4 hours, maybe you're not doing it right? I'm just saying, perhaps you should consider being a bit more efficient.

That is all!

Persi

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
nappysco
post Jul 7 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #84

BUSTie

QUOTE(futura @ Jul 4 2010, 01:22 PM) *
(((((((Nappysco))))))))I don't know what to say, but that is awful.

W00t Archegonia! That is fantastic!!

Thanks futura. :-) and another yay!!! for Archegonia.

+Quote Post
futura
post Jul 4 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #85

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((((Nappysco))))))))I don't know what to say, but that is awful.

W00t Archegonia! That is fantastic!!

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 2 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #86

brown delicious

Fuck yeah, Archegonia!! You should post this great news in the accomplishment thread. Just sayin'. smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Jul 2 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

Hurrah archegonia! I actually haven't been following and did not know anything, but I am happy for you!!! smile.gif

Dear Me,
Please love yourself. You need to above else. If this job is truly what is causing the sleeplessness, it is time to look for another. And while we're at it, a new apartment that isn't costing a fortune.
Love,
Me

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jul 2 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #88

Hardcore BUSTie

dear busties,

I'M FREE!! joint custody with me as primary caregiver and i'm not restricted to stay here!! exactly what i asked for. justice was served. thanks for being here and sending those scrumtrelescent vibes!!

love, relief and finally some peace,
a

dear goddess,

sigh, thank you.

love at its most pure,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
nappysco
post Jun 30 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #89

BUSTie

SL,

I've only known you a little over a year, but I really do consider you one of my best friends. We both marvel over the fact that we even found each other, and how close we've become so quickly. Seemingly, we have lots in common: very liberal, committed to anti-racist and anti-sexist causes, and bibliophilic. I knew that your fiance was politically and socially conservative, but I was naive enough to think the motherfucker had some redeeming qualities. So, initially I was elated when you got married to this bloke a few weeks back because in spite of his faults, he appeared to be level-headed, supportive and just generally enamored of you. So, imagine my surprise when you told me that he holds some really disturbing views about racial minorities, especially black folks. Well, all minorities except for Indians, which works well for you since your father is Indian. The fact that you even accept this caveat smacks of self-loathing, but that's another letter. How the fuck am I supposed to feel about this? Fuck your husband, he can kick rocks. But I'm surprised at you SL. I really fucking am. How do you think it makes me feel to knowing that you decided to spend the rest of your days with a racist? Really? Really? How COULD YOU? After I opened up to you and shared with you tearfully about the myriad ways that racist ass folks have run roughshod over my best laid plans? I thought you were better than this. I really don't know where to go from here. As much as I love you, I'm not sure I can abide this.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 29 2010, 05:31 AM
Post #90

it's cards on the table time

(((Archegonia))) Glad to hear Monday went well and echoing Anarch's sending of justice vibes for you and yours.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jun 28 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #91

Hardcore BUSTie

(((archegonia)))

What Star said.

Sending May Justice Be Served vibes along, too.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 28 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #92

brown delicious

(((Archegonia))) Good to hear today went well for you. I will continue to send you vibes for the verdict on Friday.

*~*~*strength vibes for Archegonia*~*~*

--------------------

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 28 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #93

Hardcore BUSTie

dear busties,

thanks for your support and kindness. for those who've been following my drama: today went well, the judge will give our verdict on friday.

<3
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 26 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

dear goddess,

i know, i know.. he reminds me all the time about why i shouldnt feel sorry for him. i'll focus more on a positive outcome for my children and i.

thank you for today, it was magical in those woods.

with great love and faith,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 26 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

dear scrorum,

you dont remember the song i wrote you? you dont? you dont remember living on the tip of the blueberry dream? you dont remember reading it? talking about it? telling me you loved it? DOESNT THAT SCARE YOU?

so i'm here with post traumatic stress symptoms because i cant forget the things you said and the way you treated me and you think you're the victim because you dont fucking remember? THATS NOT FAIR!!!

i'm very confident about my case on monday. i'm also prepared deal with losing. the thing i dread the most after the fear of losing my freedom is actually winning and having to watch you lose. even after what you've done. even if you dont remember.

fuck you for texting me instead of her 'by accident today'.
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 25 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #96

brown delicious

(((archegonia))) I'll be sending you strength vibes for Monday!

(((mumblestutter))) Sending you job vibes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Jun 25 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #97

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear you:

Whatever. You didn't really show much potential as a friend anyway. I don't really care whether you flake out or stick around, but I won't chase you, and I won't ask for an explanation. Just please don't make a scene in my life. You're so not worth it.

Indifferently,

me

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 24 2010, 07:25 AM
Post #98

Hardcore BUSTie

dear goddess,

this is it, well monday is it. showtime. i'm workin' my ass off and if there's anything i've missed please give me a lil sign.

if you have anymore of that magic you pulled at the last court date i will be very grateful to receive it. your help has been getting me through this from the start and oh, i hope this is the end.

i know you'll be beside me as i walk into that room,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
mumblestutter
post Jun 24 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #99

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Universe,

waaaa! i feel like doodie! i'm sick and it's stressing me out! i've already missed a day and a half of work this week and paid for a trip to the dr's. when do i get a real job with sick time & insurance? i feel profoundly guilty for being on antibiotics right now but powerless to try another course of action. i HAVE to get back to work asap.

i'm kinda glad i haven't heard from the looser i've been dating over the last 2 days. not checking in on me when i'm sick is really a good reason to drop things immediately. i feel grateful for being handed such a big red flag so early.

why are all of my friends breaking/loosing their phones when i really need to talk to them.

please send good things. maybe i'm naive, but i still think i would be a million-billion times happier if i just had a job that paid me enough to live.

oh man. why are the birds chirping? i should get to sleep.

+Quote Post
toasterbottom
post Jun 19 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #100

BUSTie

Dear d,
I was thinking this was it. That you would prove them all wrong. Guess not.

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 12:45 AM