Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Lounge -- Problems, Suggestions & Stuff
raisingirl
post Aug 22 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #261

PANTIES! ew.

What Pepper said! Because none of us want to feel like broken records.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 21 2006, 08:22 AM
Post #262

we need a welcome message. please, it's really essential that there be some sort of "hi, this is how it works 'round here, ask questions here, etc."

a page with faq or instructions on things would be great too, like what all the icons mean, how to manage your pictures etc (obviously it's a bit confusing, and how to revive old threads, someone's figured it out but it makes no sense to me.

would you consider it? thanks.

+Quote Post
moxiegirl
post Aug 21 2006, 06:42 AM
Post #263

Nice Kitty

hey, question...i seem to have lost my avatar! I tried to put a new one up, it didn't load b/c it was "beyond the limit set by administator" even though it was below the size restriction. when i emailed the administrator to ask about it, my first avatar disapeared! Help? Still no word from admin...

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 18 2006, 05:36 AM
Post #264

PANTIES! ew.

There's more spam garbage in Working Girls. This is getting old real fast. It's not even entertaining.

+Quote Post
gypsyraven
post Aug 15 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #265

Thank you Roseviolet. I will take that into consideration.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 15 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #266

Pacifism kicks ass!

Gypsy, I hate to say it, but I don't think that's possible. You might be able to edit posts you've already made & remove what you don't what others to read, but that's about it. The only other option I can think of is to create a new screen name, refrain from tellinganyone in your real life about it, & make sure you don't reveal too much identifying info in your posts and on your profile.

+Quote Post
gypsyraven
post Aug 14 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #267

I was wondering, is there a way to keep someone from reading my posts? I ask because I may have a troublemaker. Thank you.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 13 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #268

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Thanks Lounge Lady, but you missed this one.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 13 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #269

yeah lounge lady!! you rock the planet rock mama!! mondo clean up so appreciated!

+Quote Post
plynn
post Aug 11 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #270

BUSTie

There appears to have been a spam invasion in the Working Grrls section - and maybe elsewhere, I haven't checked yet. Scary! please destroy! Thanks....

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 6 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #271

Dear Lounge Lady,
Can we get the " For Man Who Search Woman: who single how i" thread in Working Girls deleted? What a dumbass!

Thanks!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Aug 6 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #272

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Lounge Lady,
I have not been able to log in using my new user name, that i registered a few days before the changes here. I tried to reset the password but only came up with an error message after I clicked the link that was sent to my email.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 6 2006, 08:43 AM
Post #273

I had trouble getting my avatar image to work, even though it said it was 85 x 90 (or something like that), according to Photoshop. Turns out it was because it was a jpeg file instead of a gif. For some reason that made the difference, and once I switched it, it worked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
quantumspice
post Aug 6 2006, 04:16 AM
Post #274

Hardcore BUSTie

mmm, the forum should automatically resize the image as long as it's not too big, at least for images you host elsewhere. i know my avatar isn't that size! it's really 160px wide, not 90 or 100 (whatever it is they use here)

--------------------

+Quote Post
ratgrl
post Aug 5 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #275

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for the suggestion, Punkerplus. I'll look into Photobucket.

It's just weird, though. I've got all these pictures on my PC (and also on my new online photo album), and I haven't a clue how to "reduce" their pixel size to put them on the Bust site. BTW, I've run into the same problem when trying to upload a picture on my Myspace site. There must be a really easy way--after all, people upload photos all the time--but I'm at a loss as to the way. Frustrating! unsure.gif

--------------------
I never try anything...I just do it. Like I don't beat clocks...just people. Wanna try me?

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Aug 5 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #276

Hardcore BUSTie

I used a photobucket account and did it that way which I found easier. There is an option for entering a URL of a pic.

+Quote Post
ratgrl
post Aug 4 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #277

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a technical question: How do I get the photos that are on "my pictures" on my PC onto my profile? I keep trying to transfer one onto my profile page (my avatar), and I always get the message back that the pic is too large (greater than 90 pixels) to transfer. So, how do I go about reducing those photos to the appropriate size? I've tried many different ways to make this work, but so far nothing's worked. It doesn't help that I'm pretty cyber-challenged. So, any helpful hints from any of you Busties in the know about such things would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! huh.gif

Ratgrl

I have a technical question: How do I get the photos that are on "my pictures" on my PC onto my profile? I keep trying to transfer one onto my profile page (my avatar), and I always get the message back that the pic is too large (greater than 90 pixels) to transfer. So, how do I go about reducing those photos to the appropriate size? I've tried many different ways to make this work, but so far nothing's worked. It doesn't help that I'm pretty cyber-challenged. So, any helpful hints from any of you Busties in the know about such things would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! huh.gif

Ratgrl

--------------------
I never try anything...I just do it. Like I don't beat clocks...just people. Wanna try me?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Aug 3 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #278

cryostat bitch

So is there where I can ask how to do something or if something is possible? Is there a way to save your own posting default font? I like the font I'm using now and the size, I think it's easier to read for those of us with old eyes...but I'm sort of tired of always having to set it when I post.

Or should I be asking this elsewhere?

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Aug 1 2006, 06:57 AM
Post #279

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I LOVE that personal messages are now like instant messages and come straight here to profile rather than to email address. Thanks!

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Aug 1 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #280

Hardcore BUSTie

I thought that might be it, but I couldn't understand how the board could override my keyboard - if that makes sense!

I am also too lazy to preview and really should start but its probably just a glitch left over from the very first day when all of our posts were centred.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 10:00 PM