The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 144 145 146 147 148 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
strongirl
post Nov 11 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #2901

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, I totally relate to everything you said re. candlelight and being partially clothed. My boyfriend loves to play with pulling clothes off just enough to expose me a little, then a little more..... Yum.

The reason your man is waaay into you and your titties lately is that you are absolutely radiating sexual energy right now, girl! We can all feel it coming through this forum, even! I bet people who live on your STREET are enjoying better sex lives and don't even know why...it's that sex-goddess energy pouring out of YOU! smile.gif

Ifjuly: "Plus, despite my fear of how it looks when I'm on top, I get to stare right at my boy looking up at me and he always has a worshipful, thrilled-yet-serene expression that is priceless. Some of you ladies have mentioned it too!!"

Oh yeah. I know exactly what you mean.

The saddest thing about our insecurities is that they blind us to others' appreciation of us. In order to see that worshipful gaze, we need to open our eyes, literally and figuratively.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 11 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #2902

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Nov 11 2008, 01:54 PM) *
I've been on Diane 35 and holy crap!! I've got breasts! They're more round and grew up a bit, I'm maybe at an A cup. What a wonderful feeling!

What is that? Birth control pills?

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 11 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #2903

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been on Diane 35 and holy crap!! I've got breasts! They're more round and grew up a bit, I'm maybe at an A cup. What a wonderful feeling!

+Quote Post
ifjuly
post Nov 10 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #2904

BUSTie
From: memphis, tn / pittsburgh, pa / rochester, ny / seoul, south korea

I tend to feel the same way about the on top thing, it makes me nervous and shy, but I've found some ways to deal because frankly when/if I manage to stop being self-conscious, it's really hot for me too--it's easier for me to get off clit-wise, and my best orgasms are a combo of initial indirect clit stimulation followed/overlapped with vagina happiness. No position is better for getting BOTH aspects in, though my favorite position is still from behind...

Plus, despite my fear of how it looks when I'm on top, I get to stare right at my boy looking up at me and he always has a worshipful, thrilled-yet-serene expression that is priceless. Some of you ladies have mentioned it too!!

Karategrrl's suggestions are spot on--I turn off the mega-bright overhead light and let him see me with a mix of warm lighting and shadows. And this probably sounds cheesy but I actually have tops I designate in my mind as ideal for this position--most of them are loose around my midriff (I've got scars on my belly from surgery, and also don't like feeling too fat, which is stupid of me I know...), and can easily be pulled down (either loose enough straps or strapless tubey thing), exposing my tits aaand giving them a boost with the band of fabric pulled tight underneath them.

Also, if I lower my face and torso a bit while I top, so I'm parallel with the mattress and bringing my face down to his, it makes my boobs hang and gives me cleavage--this is the only time in my day to day life such a thing occurs. It's kind of fun. And I don't mean it like oh, cleavage is so important--obviously this thread is not about that!!--but it's still kind of fun. And funny, as it really is the only moment in my day I have any. Seems kinda appropriate!

I am totally pumped for the record other ladies have been lurking and loving this thread for as long as I have! Salut!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 10 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #2905

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 8 2008, 03:29 AM) *
There are a lot of them, actually. I know cuz I've done a lot of them. wink.gif

laugh.gif

Great stuff going on in here lately, girls. Thanks to all of you who have chimed in about men who <gasp> actually LIKE and/or prefer small breasts. It really helps me to be reminded of this.

For those of you who don't feel comfy being on top, what kind of lighting do you have going on? Candlelight or dim lighting is always hot--it lets your guy see just enough to make him hot, and you, too. Stay away from the bright lights, if that's the scene. Or wear something that partially covers the bits you feel most self-conscious about. Being partially dressed can be more hot than full, stark nudity--that "clothes hanging off" thing always looks hot! Just a thought.

And seriously, I don't know if hubby man has been reading these posts, or my jourmal, or somehow tapping into the cosmic Itty Bitty Tittie Committee consciousness, but he's been attacking me lately. smile.gif Much to my delight! Yestrday began with a breast feast! Yeeeaaaah babeeeee!

+Quote Post
MariCat187
post Nov 7 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #2906

crinoline - Oh geez, I hate the word "cute" too! I've been called cute all my life. Luckily, my boyfriend now thinks that I have different stages - I can be cute one minute, and then next minute, I can be sexy, and he thinks that's really hot.

I actually have no problem being on top. I don't mind it too much. We both prefer it that way, mostly because I get more control.... and if it's the other way, and he's on top, he's tends to squish me sometimes, lol. smile.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 7 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #2907

Hardcore BUSTie

"So there are some guys who love small breasts, not as a substitute for larger breasts, but just for themselves."

There are a lot of them, actually. I know cuz I've done a lot of them. wink.gif

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Nov 7 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #2908

Hardcore BUSTie

maricat- I'm petite (5' and a half, but I round up to 5'2 wink.gif ) and the word "cute" is the bane of my existence. I've tried to explain to my boy why it doesn't make me happy that "cute" is the only compliment he ever consistently gives me. He honestly doesn't understand the differences between cute/pretty/beautiful , it's all the same word in his mind. A puppy is cute, a woman is gorgeous. *sigh*

He does love it when I'm on top though. He's always asking me but I hate it for a variety of reasons, I feel like I look simultaneously fat / flat on top, and I know it's not the most flattering angle to see my face (can you say double chin?). I feel so exposed that it's impossible for me to enjoy the sex. It's neat to see how much he enjoys it though, he gets this look of awe on his face that's pretty empowering. I wish I could relax and enjoy it, but it's difficult.

He doesn't just "accept" my breasts either, he genuinely worships them (all 32A of them). He grabs them all the time and a flash of "boobmeat" as he calls it, is all it takes to get him going. So there are some guys who love small breasts, not as a substitute for larger breasts, but just for themselves.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Nov 7 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #2909

BUSTie

wow! look at all the action in the tiny titties thread! haven't had a chance to read it all, but i wanted to drop in and say hello to all my fellow (is there a female version of fellow? hmmmm...) lil' gals!! :waves:! i am only a recent poster as well, but let me tell ya, this place rocks. more lamentations, soap box jumping, and you go grrls! later smile.gif

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Nov 7 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #2910

BUSTie

I am at work so I have to make it quick. I just wanted thank you girls for your feedback and encouragement. I have many issues right now and my low self esteem is not helping. Great words of wisdom Karategrrl and Aithinne. And next time size comes up, I will have to be more quick with come-backs. I am not a quick thinker. I know he means well but I have to get him to think about what he is saying. Then again, maybe he doesn't think little tits are hot and maybe he really does think I have "enough". And like Karategrrl said once, maybe he just accepts a part of the package that is me b/c he likes me. I just never want him to wish I had more--because I don't, this is what I was given. Ugh!! I'm depressed today...bear with me. Oh-- and I'll let you know what happens at the gym. I probably won't go until Monday. I'm scared though! sad.gif

Ifjuly: Your bf's note made be juice. I can only wish. I honestly don't like getting on top b/c I feel like I'm putting them out there and it's embarrassing for me so I don't do that very often.

Welcome Newbies!! Great chics here...sooo supportive.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 7 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #2911

Hardcore BUSTie

"My husband repeatedly asked when I was going to grow some titties and then wondered why I didn't feel sexy. He said he was just "teasing" and to get over it. Then he'd say he liked my small breasts."

That makes me so mad. A lot of stuff that people excuse as "teasing" is just plain wrong. Congrats on getting rid of that guy!

"I don't go near the padded bras. They look so strange on me b/c it bumps me up to b, but my breasts dont' sag at all so I have these bullet things on my chest. Not cute!"

Heh, most implants look that way! wink.gif

MariCat187 and jcat, WELCOME!! And thanks for coming out! (This has been a real week for coming out of the closet, so to speak!) laugh.gif

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Nov 6 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #2912

BUSTie

QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 24 2008, 12:33 PM) *
and how freaking unnatural does it look, too! if i'm wearing my "falsies" (ridiculously padded ones) and someone bumps me, both boobs move simultaneously to the right or left. or if they have the "cookies" that are supposed to give lift, you can blatantly tell where the bra stops and i begin- there's like, a bra speed bump on my upper chest. yep. real natural. that's one of the reasons i like my walmart ones- just enough lining/padding for a smooth seam-free silhouette and the tiny bit of support that i need. if they just wern't so plain jane, dang it.

I don't go near the padded bras. They look so strange on me b/c it bumps me up to b, but my breasts dont' sag at all so I have these bullet things on my chest. Not cute!

I'm glad so many here are so accepting! I think my boobs are beautiful-even been told so- but I don't think they fit my body. I'm fairly fillled out elsewhere.

+Quote Post
MariCat187
post Nov 6 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #2913

::waves:: Hello. Nice to meet you all. I have been lurking in this forum for..... years, really. So I finally decided to make an account, come out of lurking, and say hi. I have been reading this forum since high school. Now, I am 21 years old. This forum has really helped me throughout all these years whenever I was feeling down about my breasts.

I am a 34A, nothing more, nothing less. In high school, I absolutely hated my breasts. I looked into breast implants, and I was planning on getting them when I had the money. I even found a place that did them in my city. I was under very negative influence of a friend, who was a 32B, and she hated her breasts as well. Together, we bought breast enhancement pills in hopes of making our breasts bigger (I was 16). My boyfriend at the time was very worried about what those pills could potentially do to me, so I got rid of them.

I'm fine with my breasts now, most of the time. I've always had boyfriends who liked small breasts, and my boyfriend now absolutely loves them. He says that I'm even bigger than his last girlfriend. He really does boost my self-esteem quite a bit. However, it's still hard, you know? I had a roommate who was a 36C, and as nice as she was, she kinda flaunted the fact that she had big boobs. Like most of you, I absolutely hate the "pity looks" larger-chested women give me, like it's a shame that my breasts are smaller compared to theirs or something.

It's also very hard, because I'm short and petite. I'm 4'10" and about 100-105 lbs. People tend to tease me and say that I look like I'm 15, and it doesn't help that my boobs are small too. I know people who are my height, but the thing that distinguishes them from me is the fact that they're like 36Cs. It makes me feel bad to know that there are these same women who are under 5'0" like me, but people can tell they're a certain age because their boobs are huge. Is there anyone else here who is short and petite who feels the same way?

It feels great to finally come out and say hi. smile.gif You all have been an inspiration to me for years, yet you didn't know. Now you do! Thank you!

+Quote Post
jcat
post Nov 6 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #2914

It's nice to find a group of ladies who understand! I have struggled with accepting myself the way I am, which is small, since puberty. Thanks to most of the men in my life, I've always felt inferior because of my bust size. From stupid junior high boys to my soon-to-be ex-husband I rarely heard anything complimentary about my breasts. My husband repeatedly asked when I was going to grow some titties and then wondered why I didn't feel sexy. He said he was just "teasing" and to get over it. Then he'd say he liked my small breasts. I know I do need to get over it and love my body the way it is. Which is pretty darn good, by the way. And my small breasts are pretty, even if I do have to say so myself! Thanks for letting me vent.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 6 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #2915

Hardcore BUSTie

How nice to read all of your comments!! All of you said things that were really important and meaningful, and there's too much to comment on so I'll just collectively thank all of you for all you shared. I will say, though, ifjuly, that that guy's comments were shockingly intelligent and refreshing. that was great to read, and gave me some hope for mankind (you know, men).

Could you tell I was in "venting" mode in my previous post??? blink.gif Ha.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 6 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #2916

Hardcore BUSTie

ifjuly, THANK GOD there are men like him out there. I love them all!! I love all you guys' stories about the men you know with something positive to say about small boobies. I just want to hug them all and I hold those stories close to my heart (even closer due to my smallies!) to strengthen my armor against negativity.

Do you have a public blog?

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 6 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #2917

Hardcore BUSTie

"Hey, I don't mind that you have little tits."

That's kind of a sucky thing to say too, if you think about it. "I don't mind", as if he'd rather have more, but he's willing to put up with it. I think it's similar to saying "It's ok if a woman has small breasts, because I'm a leg/butt/hair/etc man.." As if saying, yeah, you have small breasts, but it doesn't matter because I'm not into breasts anyway. It makes you feel like if he wasn't a leg/butt/etc man, that he wouldn't date you.. It makes me feel like if he was a breast man, that he can't be a small breast man. That all so called self-proclaimed "breast men" are really, more specifically, "large breast men". I always wonder when men say they are 'breast men' what kind of breast they are into. I've never gotten the impression that 'breast men' include smallies in the breasts that they like to see. It would definitely make a world of difference, though, if instead of men saying things like "I don't mind that you have little tits", or "more than a handful is a waste", or "It's ok, I'm a leg/butt/etc man", I wish men would say something AFFIRMATIVE and specifically positive about small breasts. Instead of saying something dismissive, if a man said to me instead, "Damn, your breasts are sexy", or "I love how your breasts feel/taste/look/etc", I would probably get so turned on, I'd be on him like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. I think it's important to remember that the guy IS trying to compliment you and make you feel less insecure (bless him, he is trying to help you), but it is interesting to note how WHAT you say, specifically the words used to convey something can make such a huge impression on how you perceive what he's really trying to say.

Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

I think it's an interesting aspect of modern culture that there seems to be 'degrees' of femininity, and cup size corresponds to these degrees. The larger the cup size, the more the woman. I think wondering about previous gfs and comparing ourselves against them is a common female quirk, one that we should really try not to do. It's almost like we compare how womanly we are compared to previous gfs. If there are smaller breasted women in his past, it's almost like we can pick up clues on what the lowest 'degree' of femininity he finds attractive and if we fit into the degree range he finds sexy. BUT, of course, as we know, sometimes culture can be worthless idiotic trash that we women REALLY shouldn't listen to, because culture puts up this standard like a veil over our eyes. All this cultural BS we've bought into isn't actually reality and I really don't think any man of quality does nearly as much comparing between gfs and exes. I think men approach a new gf as a new woman, and the fact that previous gfs had different shapes doesn't actually have any specific meaning. It's taken a long time for me to believe, but I think men in general are much less critical of women than we are of ourselves. Our culture is feeding us bull to make us think that our breasts correspond to our womanliness, because in reality there are no 'degrees' of femininity. A large breasted woman is no more woman than us. We are all equally feminine in our own ways and we need to take that culture devil on our shoulder, strap it to a chair, stuff a gag in its mouth, and push it off a cliff. SPLAT!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! Take that! How liberating to approach a new relationship as ourselves without apology and without feeling we need to compare ourselves to other women that the guy is clearly no longer with. Remember, the guy is with YOU, not them.

And there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

I think if you know her well enough, you should tell her about how you admire her and find her supportive. If you don't know her well enough, why not try to get to know her?

I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

I know!! What that guy doesn't realize is that the woman is not looking for someone to tell her how to enlarge her breasts, she's looking for some reassurance that a man will love her and be faithful to her if she has small breasts. Telling her to get her breasts enlarged is not what she needed to hear and not what she wrote about to discuss.

so I guess, although he likes big breasts, he does not find mine repulsive. You will find another one. They're out there. Good Luck!

I want to find one! Pick me, pick me! I'm single!

Is having them show disgusting or something?

I think if you're at work, it might not be appropriate, but other than that, why the hell not? I think being covered but having the suggestion of nips through the shirt is sexier and more erotic than showing a lot of cleavage. Everyone is showing cleavage these days. I think nipping out is one of those things that is not seen as much and almost seems to be more taboo than showing cleavage.

+Quote Post
ifjuly
post Nov 6 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #2918

BUSTie
From: memphis, tn / pittsburgh, pa / rochester, ny / seoul, south korea

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's kind of you guys. smile.gif

About the damning with faint praise thing: I hear ya. But at the same time you can tell they always mean well, really. It's funny, it is just so culturally ingrained in us when it comes to sexy parts bigger must always be better it's like we can't entirely let it go. Kind of sad. Maybe someday!

But here's something a red-blooded guy friend of mine said once to me when I was lamenting this in my blog:

Hey, some of us like small boobs.

I don't know what specifically you're unhappy with about yours, but in my opinion, size has little to no correlation with overall boob quality. I'm sure you're aware of that, but whenever somebody wishes her boobs were bigger I always kind of wonder why.

I replied, and then he responded:

I wasn't alluding to a specific thing with the "quality" remark. Just that there are lots of other factors besides size that all have to be considered when evaluating the overall boobs (this is pretty superficial stuff, I know, but this whole conversation is about physical appearance, so it should go without saying that other stuff is more important, blah blah blah). The point I was trying to make, although I don't think I did a very good job, is that... hypothetically, given two sets of boobs that were identical in every way except one pair was bigger, the bigger pair isn't necessarily sexier. For some dudes it might be, but others would actively prefer the smaller set. Sure the curvy type can be sexy, but being the androgynous pixie type doesn't preclude your being sexy as well. It just depends on the person, and it sounds like you've had bad luck finding dudes to date who lusted after you, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

So. I mean, people who genuinely don't think all else being equal bigger is better ARE out there. Rilly.

And as I mentioned before, my boyfriend personally finds bigger better in a vacuum, but on the other hand one time in a note to me he said something like "I love when you get on top of me when we're fucking and you're towering over me; I love to watch you like that, and I know you'll never believe me but I love your boobs. I love that I can clasp them in my hands when you're on top and they're the perfect size, I can grasp all of them but they completely fill my hands, and it's like the perfect balance of me and you, my hand and your breast, like a connecting point between us that's both you and both me."

And I think everything you said, starship, about how people DON'T fall in love or have a sexy good time in a vacuum, so it pretty much doesn't matter and is more just fretting in a self-focused and somewhat pointless way, is 100% spot on. Yes yes yes.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 6 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #2919

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Nov 6 2008, 12:18 AM) *
But what I really wanted to hear was, "Your little tits are hot. Small boobs are beautiful"

I 've said it here before, and I'l say it again:
How would men feel if we said, "No honey, you're fine...I mean, anything more than a mouth/handful's a waste!"

It's a backhanded compliment. There's a difference between stating a definite desire/preference for something, and just kind of accepting something. A sure way to see through B.S. is to flip it around. Imagine an exchange between a large-busted woman and her man going like this:

Woman: "Honey, do you think my breasts are too big?"
Man: "Oh no, you're fine. I mean, anything less than two fistfulls apiece is a waste!"

Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

My ex said this, too, and yes, it made me feel better. Should we be stronger or not care? Perhaps. Are we human? Definetely.

there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

Don't keep it a secret. I bet she'd find it to be an amazing compliment, and then she could be a "non-secret" support to you, too. wink.gif

I've always said you are a great inspiration, Karategrrl! I'll keep that in mind at the gym.

Thank you! It's good to hear, though today I admit I'm not in my most Zen state. Something yesterday pissed me off. I came home to find that hubby--who was always touchy about the confidentiality of mail, like we shouldn't open each other's mail and stuff--looked through MY Victoria's Secret catalog before I had the chance to come home and get it for msyelf. (Actually, I usually toss it straight in the trash since all the big boobs are an express pass to feeling crappy and inadequate.) It wasn't his to look at.

I have to say, I'm a little proud of myself. I got pissed and put on my most nipple-exposing workout top (one I usually don't wear b/c I feel exposed) and headed to the gym. I got quite a few looks. Fuck it all, seriously. Men can all shove their pushup-bra-wearing D-cupped Victoria's Secret supermodels up their asses.

Deep breath. Anger subsiding....OMMMMmmmmm....thank you for your patience....

I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

Ooohh, ME! Me! (Waving hand frantically)

Then I met current bf and he did a double-take at a set of breasts in a swim suit ON OUR FIRST DATE.

Sorry for the negativity, but sometimes I'm convinced men are just retards. (No insult meant to actual mentally-challenged people.)

Is having them show disgusting or something?

1. Showing your beautiful, sweet breasts is not disgusting.
2. Women with gi-normous breasts often show them shamelessly and tastelessly. They often use them (no, not ALL large-breasted women do this).
3. You can actually show as much as larger-busted women and it's more tasteful (I've often heard this complaint from large-breasted women).

PS: I apologize for the man-bashing today, ladies. Be patient with me. This, too, shall pass...

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Nov 5 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #2920

BUSTie

Some of you have stated that you don't like responses from guys such as, "Anything more than a mouthful (or handful) is a waste. I never really got why it was so offensive. When guys have said that to me, I've always found it comforting. It was their way of saying, "Hey, I don't mind that you have little tits." I get it now though. I got it when recently my bf and I were checking out my babies. I was wearing a new tiny, sexy tank top (that you girls have given me the courage to wear). I mentioned that I may consider going out with this particular one in public without a bra and would he be embarrassed. He cupped one of my breasts with his hand and said , "Why would I be emabarrassed? You have enough there." That's when it hit me. Enough? If that's all I can get from him, well, what am I gonna do? But what I really wanted to hear was, "Your little tits are hot. Small boobs are beautiful" I wish he would see that "women with little breasts have such a sweet hotness about them"(Courtesy of Karategrrl). That's when I realized why you girls are offended about "anything more than a mouthful is a waste". It's about appreciating small breasts as a beautiful part of the body.... regardless. Does that mean if I had any less, he would be embarrassed if I went braless?? Guess I shouldn't lose anymore weight! But I know that was his way of saying it's okay that I'm small.

I'm sure bf's used to much bigger boobies. I don't know for a fact but he sure looked surprised at the beginning. I've wanted to talk to him about it but I'm afraid to hear, "Yeah, you are the smallest I've been with." I've had so much progress since I've been here. I'm afraid his answer will make me jealous and set me back. Why is it that I need to know about the size of his past gf's? I've always been that way. Guys have said in the past that they've had a previous girlfriend smaller than me and somehow not being their smallest has made me feel better about my self. Why is that????

Anyway, I'm working on my progress. You girls all looked fabulous in your pics without bras. And since bf said I have "enough" huh.gif , I bought new active wear. My next step is going to the gym...braless. I asked one my dearest friends today what she thought about that. Knowing I meant what does she think people at the gym will think about me, she asked why I care. I wish I had her guts. She was so huge at one time in her life, she's had a breast reduction and then lost over 100 pounds and is left with nothing but extra skin for breasts. She's as happy as a pig in mud, wears little tops and feels good. God bless her. And there is a trainer at the gym who is smaller than I, always wears a tight shirt and no bra. I always envied her. Never spoke a word to her but she will be my secret support.

The pic of the girl Starship posted is awesome. I tell you, it's all in the shape of the breasts. She is small, yes, but they look like boobs. If I was small but cute, I could probably get used it. My new gym tops are tight so they will round off my pointy little boobies so to me they look a little better.

This is the way I was made, so if anyone thinks I'm lacking, they can take it up with the one who made me.
I've always said you are a great inspiration, Karategrrl! I'll keep that in mind at the gym.

I have been sooo busy, I finally read the story about that girl "I never developed breasts and I don't feel like I could ever really satisfy a man's needs" that Aithinne showed us. Some of those guys were soooo sweet and the girls were very supportive. But did you see the guy who wrote "I would advise going to the TRANSFEMME website and buying breast enlargement pills. They say it really works"?? I want to meet him.... SO I CAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Who wants to hold him down for me???

DJ-Bizmonkey: I feel bad about your breakup. I was with the same guy for 9 years who came from a family of small breasted girls....one of his sisters smaller than me. He'd look right through scantily clad women with any size breasts, didn't even blink an eye. I too feared I wouldn't find anyone who'd appreciate my breasts, as he did. (I was also jealous that his new girl would have bigger boobs than me and he'd be like...Hey this is more like it!) Then I met current bf and he did a double-take at a set of breasts in a swim suit ON OUR FIRST DATE. I thought I was doomed. But, hey, apparently I have "enough". He does pay attention to them. If we're just sitting on the couch watching TV, he will put his arm around me and cup his hand around one of them and even rub it once in a while...so I guess, although he likes big breasts, he does not find mine repulsive. You will find another one. They're out there. Good Luck!

And I have something to say about the nipping out thing. When I wear my tops braless at home and I don't nip out, I feel like I have less boob. I actually reach in (behind his back) and pinch them to keep them out. I am wondering how that will be at the gym when I can't do that. I did not buy light colored tops because then the areolas show too and I found that kind of trashy but dark tops show only my nipples. I think I look less "flat". Is having them show disgusting or something?

Sorry I had alot to say. It's been awhile.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 144 145 146 147 148 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 18, 2014 - 05:42 PM