Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 187 188 189 190 191 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Sep 10 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #3761

uh huh.

I am secretly pleased that I have been a bitch to some people at work lately. I've probably not really been a bitch, but for me, it feels like I'm being a bitch. I usually try to be nice and 'work through' conflict, because I tend to shy away from it. But lately, I am not putting up with shit. I'm too tired to, and I'm also sick of people below me not treating me like thier superior (which I am), and I'm not letting them off the hook. So there.

I am still holding out for SB to contact me again. Doesn't mean I'm not down for meeting other guys, just sayin. And I miss him.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 10 2007, 06:31 AM
Post #3762

(o)(o)

I fucking hate my job. It's beyind healthy how much I abhor it at this office. I think this entire department is a goddamn joke.

I also think that I need to scurry off the virtual fight club thread now.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 9 2007, 02:38 AM
Post #3763

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I don't even know how that guy started dancing w/me. Let's face it, I kissed him so that my friends would see FOR ONCE I can be sexy. I am so embaressed. I wish they would judge me and mock me for my desperation. I wish that there was a snowballls chance I could forget all of this. They will think it's funny. I just want to hide.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 8 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #3764

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I am a little sad that I wasn't invited to a bowling party for AZ Guy's sister-in-law's birthday, but considering that I have very little in common with her and I am a horrendous bowler, I'm not surprised. Plus, I don't really care for parties.

I hate trolls, especially Xtian, misogynist ones.

I want to go shopping, even though I don't need anything, I am broke until next Friday, and it's just a way to fill this void that seems to exist in me.

And escaping from my reality sounds good too.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 8 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #3765

(o)(o)

I want to escape my current reality.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 8 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #3766

(o)(o)

I like showing off pictures of my genital piercings.

I like being super flirty at the bar and playing men there.

Sometimes I feel empty on the inside.

(((Bunny)))

--------------------

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Sep 8 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #3767

Hardcore BUSTie

i am financially inept to an embarrassing degree.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 8 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #3768

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

polly - so you are kidding and you might actually sacrifice a chicken in her church?

I confess that I am sick of republicans citing Regan as an example of what they want to be as a leader.
I confess that any politician who uses the Vietnam War in any way during the upcoming/ongoing/neverending campaign runs a serious risk of loosing my vote.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 8 2007, 06:54 AM
Post #3769

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Bunny, I'm glad you're feeling better- it's amazing how much better you feel after releasing your feelings and sleeping on it....and a visit with the boy helps too! tongue.gif

I confess that I was a little miffed that my cousin didn't ask me to be in her wedding party- she has no sisters (well, she had one, but she died before this cousin was born) and growing up, we were the closest of all the cousins. After going to the rehearsal dinner last night, though and seeing how she's turned into an Evangelist Christian, I'm kinda glad. Cod, give me the strength to get through this wedding today. rolleyes.gif At least an open bar at the reception has been confirmed.

I will not sacrifice a chicken in their church.

I'm kidding people. tongue.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 8 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #3770

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I'm fine, everyone.

I was feeling really down when I wrote that yesterday and allowing things to get on top of me but felt better once I'd released those pent-up emotions by writing, having a bubble bath and seeing the boy.

I'm sorry for worrying anyone.

BUSTies rule.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Sep 7 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #3771

Hardcore BUSTie

Mouse,
are you gonna start making that bag ?

I want to start making t-shirts that say I heart my bad attititude and I heart house music. But I am just too lazy.

((( bunny)))

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 7 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #3772

PANTIES! ew.

((((((Bunny))))) I'm sorry. Maybe it's no consolation right now, but we are here for you.

+Quote Post
girlbomb
post Sep 7 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #3773

Hardcore BUSTie

(((bunny)))

Sounds like a lot of shit to deal with, especially the living situation. I hope something wonderful will happen for you soon that will alleviate some of the crap.

And roseviolet, maybe they have family money, and that's what helps them keep up their lifestyle. Maybe if you hint to your new friend that you think Sheff's employer is screwing him, she'll volunteer some helpful info?

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 7 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #3774

Pacifism kicks ass!

(((((((((Bunny)))))))))) Endless love for you, hon.

Confession: I am considering asking a new friend how much her husband makes for a living. He works in the same industry as my husband and has almost the exact same job (in fact, my hubby considered hiring him when FriendsHusband first started looking for work in the area). However, despite the fact that this guy has less experience, he got a job at another local company where I suspect he is being paid more. Their new house costs 60% more than ours. In addition, they have 4 kids and the wife doesn't work. So he's GOT to be making a ton more than my husband, right? Which means that Sheff should probably ask for a bigger raise or look for jobs at another company where they pay better. Right? Perhaps? But how on earth do you ask a new friend something so intimate?

As you can probably imagine, a lot of this is rooted in jealousy and resentment. I fear that Sheff's employer is taking advantage of him. I hate feeling this way.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 7 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #3775

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

(((bunny)))

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 7 2007, 08:13 AM
Post #3776

I hate my life.
I hate living with my sister and my stepfather; it's constant drama.
I hate having two degrees and no career; they feel worthless.
I hate how fat I am.
I hate how lazy I am.
I hate being so insecure about my writing.
I hate having no money and being in debt.
I hate my job.
I hate only seeing my boyfriend two weekends out of the month.
I hate feeling so powerless and helpless to change any of this.
I hate being depressed.
I hate that if it wasn't for my boyfriend I would probably try to kill myself again.
I hate admitting that.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 7 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #3777

(o)(o)

I'm cheap, so I didn't get the bag.

what the hell else can I confess. Seems like I've been in here a lot lately.

I'd rather confess to BUSTies than my friends.

--------------------

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 7 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #3778

PANTIES! ew.

I have a sibling who went to Disneyworld as recently as this year. I went there something like 3 times in a 4-year period, and that was while I was in high school (orchestra trips to play at Epcot included; family trips when I was in elementary school not included). I think it was then that I reached my saturation point. Maude bless all of you who still derive pleasure out of going there. If I have kids, I vow to not bring them to Disney theme parks, ever. I would just lose my mind.

/nothingtocontribute-ness

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 7 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #3779

The original bags sold out in minutes here and were selling on ebay for £100 by the end of the day.

I am so looking forward to going to Disney World next summer; I'm incredibly excited, like a little kid.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 6 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #3780

Pacifism kicks ass!

Maybe if I had been able to take Sheff to Disney World in December he would have liked it better.
Confession: I'm still bitter that he was too tired to go to Pleasure Island with me. It was the main thing I wanted to do that trip. Grrrrrr.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 187 188 189 190 191 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 05:43 AM