The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 158 159 160 161 162 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
strongirl
post Aug 26 2008, 03:19 AM
Post #3181

Hardcore BUSTie

For those of you who consider getting "new boobies", as I have occasionally, and for whom part of the problem is a big-breast favoring boyfriend (unlike mine), I'd like to propose the concept that maybe you should get a new boyfriend instead of new boobies.

I can't say for sure since each relationship is unique and there's always the whole situation to consider. But think about the possibility that it would be:

1) Cheaper and better for your finances.
2) Better for your physical health.
3) Better for your mental health and self esteem.
4) Better for your sex life, with a new boyfriend who loves your tits.

I don't know but I do think it is something to consider.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dani1983
post Aug 25 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #3182

BUSTie

I used to LOOOOVE my boobies. 34 b, high up there. Gorgeous! but then i lost some weight, then i regained it, and now i don't like them anymore. They are still 34 b, high up there, but..I don't know.. maybe its time that momma gets some new boobies

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 25 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #3183

Hardcore BUSTie

There's some good shit going down in the large breast support group on loving our bodies and celebrating our wonderful breasts, regardless of their size. For those of you who can't listen to large-breasted girls appreciating their breasts without feeling envious, don't visit. But if you're more into body acceptance and appreciation regardless of shape or size, check it out, by all means.

In keeping with that sentiment, I am dedicating my evening to loving my body and adoring my sexy little titties and I recommend you all do likewise!

I have such smokin' hot little 34A's that my boyfriend cannot keep his eyes nor hands nor mouth off them! And I just got back from the clothes-optional hot springs and hey - neither could anyone else! While AnnaK in the large busties group feels like a Russ Meyer babe or a cartoon superheroine (when she's feeling "titty positive"), I feel like a sexy little Catholic schoolgirl, a wide-eyed seductive little waif, a skinny 1960's miniskirted gogo dancer, a wood nymph dancing naked in the moonlight surrounded by hairy satyrs with enormous hard-ons! I love my little titties and I know other people do, too!

Yep, I get insecure sometimes, and yep, sometimes I think bigger would be better. But deep down I know mine are totally hot just the way they are. I love my little titties!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Aug 25 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #3184

Hardcore BUSTie

"If you don't like me as I am, then fuck you!"

Hell YEAH!

I started feeling that way in my early 20s (I'm mid-30s now). It's a built-in asshole-filter, and my cod there sure are a lot of 'em to slog through.

Also with you on the "B or C cup is not small, WTF?" Man. That change has happened just in the past couple decades. Our society's technology outpaces its ability to treat women with respect as individuals.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 25 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #3185

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Aug 23 2008, 06:49 PM) *
Thanx girls. Do I feel better already? Well, no. I do, however, feel a tremendous amount of support. I know the responses are from people like me, less than a B cup, not from my friends or family who have small boobs (B or C cup) and think they understand. They are not small boobs to me. They are HUGE boobs.

I too feel the pain when people refer to Bs or even Cs as "small." I'm like, "What the Fuck??!" If that's "small," I'm practically concave in comparison. laugh.gif

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Aug 23 2008, 06:49 PM) *
karategrrl... You are very inspiring. Have you ever felt like me? It seems that you may have been unhappy about your size but you can deal with it now. I wish to one day be comfortable with myself. As you suggested, I'm trying to find something I do like about myself. I have lost about 20 lbs over a period of time. My belly and butt look so much better (they were really gross) but of course what little "umf" I had in my breasts from the extra weight has gone. (When I gained the weight originally, I still wore the same bras, I just filled them up better. Of course, I was the only person who could tell they were ever bigger. Now there is extra space in my bra.) Anyway...I can wear cuter, tighter clothes now and that makes me feel better about myself. I guess I have to take the bad with the good.

Wow, I'm amazed I'm inspiring, and that you'd wonder if I ever felt like you!! I'm very flattered and I thank you! To answer your question, yes, I have felt like you. I hadn't thought about it, but yes, I guess overall I have felt much, much better about this issue in the past year or so--definetely since discovering this online forum! The internet has really been a big help to me--this place has been a godsend to me--an anonymous place to talk to other women like me (not women with B and C cups who are "small"...GRRR!). And also reading all there is to know on the internet about breast implants has been a huge help in shaping my feelings about my body. There was a time when I thought seriously about implants, and I set out to research all I could about it. I was honestly shocked to find all the negative possibilities that come with the procedure, and I've come to realize how much I actually do love my body and breasts because I could never go under the knife to change them. I think if I got implants, there'd be a part of me that would miss my little ones and wish I could have just loved them as they were. don't get me wrong--if they got bigger due to menopause or pregnancy or something, I'd be totally grooving on them, but there would be no inner conflict because it happened naturally. Hope that makes sense. I know I may be contradicting myself because I've said here in the past that if there was some totally safe and simple way to enlarge my breasts--no more complicated or harmful than dying my hair or using maekup--I'd probably do it. Surgery is just a line I won't cross.

Maybe some of my liberation has come from my age and life experiences, too. I'm nearing 40 and in a lot of ways feeling like I no longer have anything to prove to anyone. I feel more confident in my feeling of, "If you don't like me as I am, then fuck you!" Ha. Also, having lived through some really difficult things, It's put the breast size issue into perspective for me.

Ailurophile, we must be built very much alike. I, too, have lost some weight recently and though it has done wonders for my butt, it's made my already small breasts even smaller. If only we could selectively gain and lose weight from various body areas...ha.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Aug 24 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #3186

BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Aug 22 2008, 10:40 AM) *
And about large-breasted women saying big breasts aren't all they're cracked up to be, I truly appreciate the honesty and it does make me feel grateful for what I have and helps me realize that every body type has its challenges. However...I never wanted gi-normous breasts anyway--just B cups, which as far as I know do not cause back problems, difficulty finding big-enough bras or tops, or men to leer like convicts just freed from prison. wink.gif
That's what I mean grrrl. I don't want big breasts, just B-cups. Just SOME breasts. Big breasted girls have to deal with many physical problems whereas some small ladies usually have to deal with psychological problems. Big breasted women psychological problems can be big like having jerks staring at their chests but what the hell, they love having breasts and ask any of them if they do and I bet they'll say yes. I'm not saying our situation is worse, I'm only saying that I would prefer having men staring at them if that meant the person I choose to be with does too, than looking at myself in the mirror and see a pre-pubescent chest. Anyway, since I don't want huge breasts, that wouldn't even happen. I keep saying to myself that its discomfort is okay when everyone around me has at least a hint of cleavage. And jesus, I find it soooo beautiful, so how and why wouldn't he??

Please add me to the I-just-want-bcups club!!! I really wouldn't want to be bigger than the half size between b and c. I know if they were just a bit bigger I could have a bit of cleavage. That's all I really want.

I feel inspired by the women here who can accept and love the small breasts, I'm just not there yet. This has been a big issue for me for a long time. sad.gif

IA with the bold.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 24 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #3187

Hardcore BUSTie

I was smoking this weed cigarrette with one of my best male friends, whom I know for ages and he asked me if he could make an indiscret question. This friend of mine had been trying to talk me out of implants until this once when I said that I just wanted to have what my bra offered me and he was like "what? that's not yours?". I was wearing this awesome tight dress reminding the 60's with a heavily padded bra that gives me the look of a large B-cup and he asked "is that how much you want to put on?" referring to implants. I said yes but probably just a little less. He was kinda shocked with the "less" answer but stare at me for a minute and said "you do look really nice. That figure suits you perfectly." Thank you.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 24 2008, 06:30 AM
Post #3188

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been on counseling and it hasn't been helping at all. I'm still flat when I get out from that door. The only good point about it is that I'm paying for someone to listen to me. And that someone has nothing against implants and thinks that sometimes, in the end, there are things that need to be done altough i'm there to talk myself out of it. In "the end", we'll see. I still think that I don't want to live a "life of misery" (drama queen lol) and probably the only way to get the issue out of the table is to do it. I know a person that has been like me a whole life and at 45 years old surrended herself to surgery and says that, when she looks at herself in the mirror, she is so sure that it was the best thing she's done. They look so real that it's impressing. Mind you that this is my opinion for myself and my experience, i'm not saying breast implants are a good thing for everyone. For some reason i'm paying hard to be listened to, instead of paying for my "unholy womanliness" already lol
Cheers

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Aug 23 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #3189

BUSTie

Thanx girls. Do I feel better already? Well, no. I do, however, feel a tremendous amount of support. I know the responses are from people like me, less than a B cup, not from my friends or family who have small boobs (B or C cup) and think they understand. They are not small boobs to me. They are HUGE boobs.

karategrrl... You are very inspiring. Have you ever felt like me? It seems that you may have been unhappy about your size but you can deal with it now. I wish to one day be comfortable with myself. As you suggested, I'm trying to find something I do like about myself. I have lost about 20 lbs over a period of time. My belly and butt look so much better (they were really gross) but of course what little "umf" I had in my breasts from the extra weight has gone. (When I gained the weight originally, I still wore the same bras, I just filled them up better. Of course, I was the only person who could tell they were ever bigger. Now there is extra space in my bra.) Anyway...I can wear cuter, tighter clothes now and that makes me feel better about myself. I guess I have to take the bad with the good.

annak...Thanx for your input. I guess if we all put our problems in a circle and were able to pick the ones we'd rather have, we would take back our own. I do, however, agree with vendetta, you just have no idea what this is like, just as I don't know what having big boobs is like. But do you feel womanly?? I do not. I feel like a little girl. I blossomed at the end of sixth grade (the last girl to do it, mind you) and they stopped growing in their tracks. Like vendetta said, "I don't want big breasts, just B-cups. Just SOME breasts". We're not selfish. Like girls with large breasts, I get looks too. But it's different. It's more like they can't believe it. I think they look away in embarrassment...or pity. We both have issues but they are very different. My problem hurts my self-esteem.

I feel the same things as vendetta..."jealousy and envy and I've been angry, frustrated and depressed" However, I've been like this since puberty. Now at 37, it's sooo bad that I've become obsessed. I've considered counseling, but just don't see how that can change things. I'll still be flat.

Thanx for being here for me.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 22 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #3190

Hardcore BUSTie

And about large-breasted women saying big breasts aren't all they're cracked up to be, I truly appreciate the honesty and it does make me feel grateful for what I have and helps me realize that every body type has its challenges. However...I never wanted gi-normous breasts anyway--just B cups, which as far as I know do not cause back problems, difficulty finding big-enough bras or tops, or men to leer like convicts just freed from prison. wink.gif
[/quote]

That's what I mean grrrl. I don't want big breasts, just B-cups. Just SOME breasts. Big breasted girls have to deal with many physical problems whereas some small ladies usually have to deal with psychological problems. Big breasted women psychological problems can be big like having jerks staring at their chests but what the hell, they love having breasts and ask any of them if they do and I bet they'll say yes. I'm not saying our situation is worse, I'm only saying that I would prefer having men staring at them if that meant the person I choose to be with does too, than looking at myself in the mirror and see a pre-pubescent chest. Anyway, since I don't want huge breasts, that wouldn't even happen. I keep saying to myself that its discomfort is okay when everyone around me has at least a hint of cleavage. And jesus, I find it soooo beautiful, so how and why wouldn't he??

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 22 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #3191

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Aug 22 2008, 10:15 AM) *
I've become a negative person with nothing but negative feelings since this has started to happen. I've been experiencing feelings I never did before like jealousy and envy and I've been angry, frustrated and depressed.

We have something in common. I've experienced more jealousy-type pain than I ever have since I got married. I'm not really sure why. The best I can figure is I care about this guy more than I have about anyone, and it's a bigger commitment than I've ever had where I stand to lose more than I ever have. (And I guess I have some silly, old-fashioned notions about monogamous relationships--like that one should not indulge in their attractions to anyone else.) So the times when he's flirted or had more than a passing glance at someone else it's felt like a sharp, hot knife going through my heart whereas when it happened with other people it still hurt, but not as much since in the back of my head I always felt like, "Well, I'll just dump you, asswipe...your loss!"

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 22 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #3192

Hardcore BUSTie

And thanks for the support again. I've become a negative person with nothing but negative feelings since this has started to happen. I've been experiencing feelings I never did before like jealousy and envy and I've been angry, frustrated and depressed. I'm not dealing with this since puberty, it has "only" been a year. It was like a shock to me. And thanks for being there

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 22 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #3193

Hardcore BUSTie

hmm yes you are right Karategrrl. And the reason for me to use this thread is to vent, as support I can get from the people in my life. I just felt with annak something like, if I want to win the lottery and someone that did tells me that winning the lottery is not that great... I won't agree. Probably that someone is right, but I'll never now because I had never experienced that. If I cannot vent on an internet thread, where can I? I have been on counseling yes, but that hasn't moved me from wishing to have breasts. I still miss that part on me. I still have to accept that my boyfriend loves breasts. I'm probably a good candidate to breast implants, alone. My bf has nothing to do with that as probably I would end the relationship if I did that. Not having breasts is not what defines me, or you, but in the end, we are all in this thread for some reason.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Aug 21 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #3194

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Aug 20 2008, 08:36 PM) *
I'm with you on that. I feel unlikeable or uninteresting. The only good part about me was my tits. It was one of the reasons I stopped having relationships with men. They were only in it for my tits.

I got this quote from the large breast support group. No, it would seem, the grass isn't always greener.

You know, (vendetta) having larger breasts will not make life's problems go away, something will always be an issue. I think you should take heed karategrrl's comments down below, they are insightful.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 21 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #3195

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for the cross-thread support annak! It's good to hear things from the other side, the grass usually isn't greener after all!

(((busties of all sizes)))

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 21 2008, 09:55 AM
Post #3196

Hardcore BUSTie

Vendetta, I've been observing something for some time now and up to now I've kept my lips sealed (or should I say my typing fingers still?) on the topic. I'm going to risk being knocked over the virtual head and open my mouth. wink.gif

It seems that whenever someone tries to build us--or you--up, you shoot them down. It's like you are determined to feel bad. I can appreciate that your situation with your BF has put a strain on you, but if things aren't getting any better, maybe it's time for a serious change of some kind. Feeling so bad and carrying all those feelings of frustration and anger around inside can't be good for you. Is there someone you can talk to? You mentioned that were going to see a counselor. How did that go?

This is, of course, a safe place for you to vent. Lord knows I've done it here, and I am grateful for the support. But what concerns me is it seems you've been feeling really bad over a pretty long time span with not much variation in your feelings. We all feel crappy from time to time, and our self-esteem can fluctuate on a day-to-day or even hourly basis, but this seems different.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 21 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #3197

Hardcore BUSTie

Anna K, I appreciate your support but it's kinda easy for you to talk. You're not the one who can't wear a bra cause there's nothing to put in, you're not the one having a man that pays no attention to your flat chest cause he actually likes breasts. I can't put down a man for loving breasts, cause they're supposed to be part of a female physique, altought it hurts me.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 20 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #3198

Hardcore BUSTie

ailurophile, speaking as someone with D-cups, having big breasts is overrated. They're nice, but they're not better or more "womanly" than smaller breasts. You have breasts, you are a woman, not more or less based on the size of your breasts. Men who put down small breasts and fetishisize big ones are creepy and childish and immature.

Like karategrrl said, your breasts are just one part of you. If you feel uncomfortable with them, you can find another body part to show off as your feature, like your legs or your eyes or your arms or whatnot. I don't like my breasts to be the center of attention, so I generally wear a button-down shirt over my tank top and will highlight my lips or dress my legs in long narrow trousers to make them look longer and leaner.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 20 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #3199

Hardcore BUSTie

ailurophile, BIG HUGE hugs going out to you!!!

First off, I have to say it makes me feel bad to hear you saying bad things about yourself. You don't have "two little pathetic things" on your chest--you have breasts. big or small, large-nippled or small, riding high or hangin' low, just because yours have a particular appearance doesn't make them any less what they are. I would bet they look just fine, honey!!!!

If your new beau was so turned off by you, I'm sure he wouldn't have come near you. Maybe he sensed your apprehension and therefore decided to just not "go there" not because he wouldn't like it, but because he didn't want to make you feel disrespected, offended or hurt. You never know. and you don't know if you're the "flattest" girl he's ever seen. You simply don't know. And so what if you are? Maybe you're also the nicest, smartest, or have the prettiest legs or ass or some other feature.

Baby, you are in good company--the likes of Keira Knightley, Portia De Rossi and Gwen Stefani--hotties who are steming sexy because of their small breasts, not in spite of. We're out there, and we welcome you with no big boobs or implants in the way of our close hugs!! Ha. tongue.gif I'm glad you found us and I hope you stick around. There's a lot of good discussion going on here. I can tell you it's helped me tremendously.

My friend did the Brava bra thing, and I can tell you it's not worth it. I can't find my prior postings about it, but it takes like 10 hours a day and causes skin blisters, and in the end just doesn't work.

" I just want to look feminine."

I feel ya, sistah. In my ideal world, I'd have B-cup knockers. But try to remember that you probably look more feminine than you think you do. Just you being female make you strong and hot already. laugh.gif

Check back, often new friend. <<<HUGS>>>

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 20 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #3200

Hardcore BUSTie

airulophile, I feel you. So much.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 158 159 160 161 162 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 02:11 AM