Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 106 107 108 109 110 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
sybarite
post Feb 7 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #2141

it's cards on the table time

Yuefie, you are so awesome with the kidlet; I am touched by how readily you helped create a family with R and the kidlet. I'm sure the two of you will keep him grounded through all the upcoming changes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 7 2009, 03:25 AM
Post #2142

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Yuefie, that's awful. It's wonderful that he has you and his dad to love him unconditionally, no matter how far away you end up.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 7 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #2143

beachcomber

yuefie: what an ass twit!
the boy is lucky to have you in his life and how wonderful it is that he can talk to you & your mr like that.
not an easy road though, so ((((((yuefies family))))))
how is your girlcat doing today?

terrible confession/sin (bc it's That bad) : the mr's grandmother has apparently taken another turn for the worse and I will not feel bad or sad if she FINALLY bites it.
I've posted about my dislike for her before and really, for the sake of the mr's mom who has carried the terrible burden of her, I hope her #'s up this time.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Feb 7 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #2144

Lip Balm Aficionado

confession: I never knew lip balm is what turns people gay. I always thought you were born what you are, but apparently it's been that evil lip balm all this time... *slaps hand to forehead* Doh!

I REALLY want to kick my future stepson's mother in the teeth.

I just overheard (they weren't talking very quietly) her son, who has admitted to both of his parents and myself that he likes both boys and girls, telling his dad how she was complaining because I put a chocolate lip balm in his christmas stocking. Apparently she said she just wishes I would stop buying him "girl" stuff already and just let him be a "normal" boy and figure out what he is on his own and stop trying to encourage him to be GAY. WTF? Really? And the thing is that when I met the kid he was already carrying around Burt's Bees lip balm with him because he always has chapped lips and *she* bought that for him. But since I bought this one for him, somehow it means I am trying to bring him to the dark side. Stupid douche.

For his sake I hope she learns to accept her son for who he is, not who he loves.

And if she doesn't, he will always be accepted in *this* family.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 6 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #2145

uh huh.

oh that window has never stopped me from walking around naked. We did a test once, you can't actually see in from the street and the other buildings are so far away you can't actually see see anyone. Unless you had binoculars. And if someone does, then more power to em. wink.gif

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Feb 6 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #2146

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Hey, zoya, I *really* hope that it's not your flatmate that's preventing you from walking around naked just now but that HUGE, arch window you have! Most of the town would see you naked; certain uni students in their chem lab would be getting a right eyeful laugh.gif.

I agree with syb: some of the best flats are in my hometown, especially the area you are looking in.

eta: syb, I'm being a hermit too. At least you have a valid reason.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 6 2009, 07:29 AM
Post #2147

uh huh.

thing is, I've looked at about 10 flats so far, and if I go lower than a certain price range, they're so shitty it's just.. SHIT. ha.

The problem stems not from the rent, there's a pesky thing here in the UK called council tax, that goes on TOP of the rent. I'm sure Sybarite can attest to the frustration that is council tax. There are different tax bands (rates) based on the value of the property. So you can have different flats in the same building with different tax rates. for example, say I'm paying £400 rent, but my council tax is the highest band. I'd actually be paying more per month than someone across the hall who's rent is £500 and is the second lowest band. That's what's fucking me. The rent on this flat is actually only about £25/mo more than the highest I said I'd go, but the council tax is a bit higher than other ones I've looked at. so that's where it bumps the price up. It's so frustrating. When I look at flats, I have a price range for rent that I know I can do - but THEN I look up the council tax, and it's been the deciding factor on some of them. Sometimes landlords will negotiate on the rent, but it's such a renters market right now that I don't think that will happen. bleh.

thanks for the input on the budget - where I live now is the first time in like 10 years I've not lived alone, so I've been used to budgeting for solo living... it's not the phone or internet bill that is hard to budget, because you know exactly what that will be it's the electrical / gas. Because you just can't really tell what it will be if you've not lived in a place. Specially an old place.

I wonder if I called the power company if they could tell me what the average bill for a place has been over the last year?

yeah, I've mostly always lived alone. I've liked having a flatmate around, someone to talk to, etc. but I've also made a lot of friends here and people are pretty social, so I would expect that people will come by and stuff. And I just like being able to walk around naked and write without interruption, etc.

ETA: I love how one of my priorities is walking around naked. When I lived alone, I would seriously sometimes go all day with no clothes on. I love being naked.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Feb 6 2009, 07:01 AM
Post #2148

I frequently feel I'd be better living alone. I've lived alone and liked it a lot, and with the thesis it would work much better. I'm too busy to hang out much with the mister anyway(an issue in itself) and I crave the headspace.

But I'm (allegedly) almost done with the thesis and am told I will return to 'normal', i.e. not obsessed with the thing, at which point hopefully I will rejoin the social side of humanity. These days I'm a hermit.

Zoya, maybe do up a sample budget? Keep in mind your bills will probably not be proportional: i.e. you won't be paying exactly half of the heating bill of your last place, but slightly more again, and you'll be paying all the line rental charges for landline and broadband. That said, I envy you your choice of flats: flats in your town can be lovely.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 6 2009, 05:28 AM
Post #2149

new highs in personal lows daily!

ich, zoya, take care with your choice, especially if you wanna live alone. it might be better to get a place that's cheaper that you can make super nice with your extra $$$ rather than the one that's already fancy but you can't afford to do anything with...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 6 2009, 04:49 AM
Post #2150

uh huh.

confession - I found another flat, that is just slightly out of my price range - but WAY less so than the other one. I'm thinking if it looks as good in person as it does in the photos, I'm gonna go for it. I'm nervous that I'm not factoring in enough for utilities when I run a budget in my head, and that even though I can swing the rent, I'll get fucked on the bills. But I really wanna live alone!!! I like my flatmate, but I have a hard time with creative pursuits when someone else is around...

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 6 2009, 12:52 AM
Post #2151

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I support Palestinian sovereignty.

confession: I am disgusted with world politics on a daily basis. Buck, Buck, Buck, Bang on this wicked ass system!!!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 6 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #2152

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. We IM'd for a minute or two, then he called me & we had a good chat. We made little mention of that that was. In the end, I think it was a good thing. This may be the one & only time where I might be able to make friends with a boy from yesterday.

I am still confused about all the facets of facebook. I dunno how to block anybody. Star sent me something, I clicked the wrong button, now i dunno what it was. I am computarded.

ETA: Confession: I still kinda love him. I had forgotten how rich his voice was, I still blush with his praise. And he had the greatest smile & such long lashes.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 5 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #2153

new highs in personal lows daily!

i don't know that t is playing me, i think we just miss each other. it didn't help that on a tv show we both watch, they told a joke that she would tell all the time.

no. i'm going to keep her at arms length (i would look weirder than normal walking around with aural's foot up my ass, and how would i find flattering jeans?

i know what you guys are saying, but she's also family. she really knows me. apropos of nothing she asked me a question the other day that only someone who knows my habits would know. those feelings are coming up, but i know i need to be on my own. i'm really starting to like myself in new ways. it's slow going, but i've known it's what i needed for years.

confession: i did nothing today. there is a job that i could apply for and more than likely get tomorrow, but i probably won't. i don't want to.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Feb 5 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #2154

Lip Balm Aficionado

Thanks, babes. I feel a lot better now that my girl is home, safe and sound and sleeping on my quilt. But I have another confession: I feel terrible about putting that awful lampshade e-collar on her, she's so miserable she thrashed around for 3 hours straight (no exaggeration) until she exhausted herself and knocked out. I'm worried she may start up again when she wakes up and could tear her stitches, but if I take it off she could easily lick at them. Ugh.

Also I am sad that my guy's son will be moving across the country in a few monts, but obviously not as sad as he is about it 'cause he's not my kid. I feel like I have to try to stay *chipper* and find the positive in it for his sake, even though I'm really bummed out too. I know he doesn't feel this way, and that's it's probably just my codependent nature, but it's how I feel.

--------------------
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 5 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #2155

beachcomber

rv: I saw the noon news & it's Not 'mildwulf' - I'd forgotten there were at least 2 b.m.s at that station.

confession: the mr is on his way home (!!!!!) & while we can't go too wild w/ the kid home tonight, I've asked him not go in to work tom til later so we can have some alone time.
wooo hooo freckle's gonna get her biggrin.gif on !

ap: you can totally Block anyone you want from acessing you on crackbook.
makes it easier.
just sayin'.

yuefie: unless your cat has had some health worries already, there's little need to do an Ekg or any of the rest.
I have many friends that are vet techs & they all agree & say that bc I too felt guilty for it, but it's basically additional charges to re-coup some of the free work vets do.
((((((yuef's babycat)))))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 5 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #2156

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: The Hostess donut story still makes me laugh.

Confession: I knew I never should have signed up for crackbook. One of our mutual friends found me yesterday. Within a couple hours of that, another of his peeps friended me. Today he found me. After eight long years. I don't really want to talk to him, but I know him well enough to know that he's gonna be so up my ass until I do. I need to just woman the fuck up, own the situation, & let it roll. Easier said than done.

Yuefie, you are NOT a bad kitty mama. You can only afford what you can afford, & vet bills are quite frankly exorbitantly GINORMOUS.

GT, for the love of MIKE, stay the hell away from Daddy. If the milk is sour in the first place, sticking it back & the fridge & trying again later isn't gonna make it good again. You get that urge, you call me. I have no life, I will talk you down. It would only cost me $250 to fly to the PNW & I've been offered a secure roost on a local aerobed . . . don't make me come out there & break my foot off in yo ass!

Freck, I had my first sexy dream in a long time early this morning. I dreamt that I got my Great King & I was sexin' it up while HB watched & then for some reason my aunt came in & caught us. *shudders*

Star, Kansas is extraordinarily quiet, y'know. And I know how to leave people alone. Empty back bedroom, I'm just sayin'.

Thirties, insomnia sucks. I am a total insomniac. Wash some Benadryl down with a winecooler. You should be able to get at least four hours.

Mmmmm . . . cupcakes & waffles! YUM!

Kon, in retribution for skankasaurus' myspace drama, I'd go ahead & order that new vibe. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. It's not like the box says what's inside! You just have to beat him home to retrieve it!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Feb 5 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #2157

Lip Balm Aficionado

I feel like a bad kitty mama because when I dropped my kitty girl off to spayed this morning I had to decline all the recommended extras (EKG, full blood panel, etc.) and just went for the pain shot and meds to take home because I am too broke this week. With my surgery last month my paychecks have been running short and the car I recently got had to go to the shop yesterday and that was another $500 I wasn't planning on. And with the economy sucking ass the way it does and not knowing if I'm going to have my job much longer, I just felt like I couldn't afford it.

I am so fucking sick of Governator Schwarzenegger going after the elderly, disabled and poor in California and thereby going after my bff's and my job (not to mention thousands of others) that I'd like to personally run his privileged ass over with one of his many Hummers he's hogging up the gas with. Assgoblin.

--------------------
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 5 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #2158

beachcomber

n-n: she's playing you, saying one thing & acting another and it'll hurt twice as bad if not worse when things go back to how they were when you Knew you needed out. it's a Control game. you're stronger than that. - I KNOW you are.
walk away NOW & don't-look back.
please.

rv: his initals are b. m. and he's a reporter for wral. I don't want to type his name lest it ever pop up in somone's random googling of him. rolleyes.gif
and while he is just an ordinary guy, he was Very Naughty (in kind of a scumbag jerk way that strangely turned me on anyway) and the dream was pretty.. wink.gif

(((((thirties))))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Feb 5 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #2159

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I have insomnia and am up at 2:30 in the morning, futzing around on the internet, when my alarm will go off in 2.5 hours to wake me up for work.

Confession #2: I think the reason I have insomnia is because I'm in denial that I'm depressed.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Feb 5 2009, 05:12 AM
Post #2160

Stargazer, I hear you. Sometimes--often--I am convinced that writing/editing in a cabin all by myself is the only way I will get this thing done. Is there nowhere else you can work in isolation; even the public library during the day (w/ laptop?)

Best of luck with it; I feel your pain!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 106 107 108 109 110 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 05:50 PM