67 Pages V  « < 65 66 67  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The General Sex thread
boblink
post Apr 23 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #1321

BUSTie

Periander

Having been there I can give you the straight scoop. He's doing what he'd want you to do for him until he learns better -- hard and fast. Pepper's suggestion for a visual demo is as good as it gets.

You might, also, explain that you and he have the same number of nerve endings, but yours are jammed into a tiny space compared to his. Consequently your sensitivity is much, much greater than his.

Presented as helpful info, rather than critical complaint, chances are it'll motivate him to want to "do it right."

Show him how to dive off the springboard and he'll practice until he gets it right. Show him how to hit a golf ball off the tee and he'll practice hitting it straight down the middle until he learns to do it well.

Have fun.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Apr 23 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #1322

give him a visual demonstration.

+Quote Post
periander
post Apr 23 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #1323

BUSTie

Ok so I need help asap. I have a boy coming over tonight for some well deserved (on my part) portions. My problem is that he does like to try and rub my clitoris like hes buffing floorboards or something. Now I tend to be a very blunt person but I don't want to hurt his feeling by just blurting out "what the hell do you think your doing". What do you thing is a nice and subtle way of getting him to be a bit more gentle with my bits.

+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 65 66 67
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 09:45 AM