Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 119 120 121 122 123 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Jan 1 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #2401

uh huh.

Humanist - yeah!!! how addictive is bidslammer?!!! yep.

confession - a bunch of us went out on Tuesday night, and we all drank more than we intended to - I ended up going back to R's and melting down on him, totally crying etc, when we'd been having a great night up til then. UGH. He seemed to understand that it was a drunken thing and my emotions got out of control cause of the liquor, and that we will have a proper talk later, but I'm so embarrassed, and I know I can't take it back. I'm absolutely mortified at myself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jan 1 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #2402

Hardcore BUSTie

Jennifer is drinking the facebook kool-aid. 12:19pm - Comment

dammit.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 1 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #2403

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Thanks AP, nice to feel the love :wuv: We could use you in our fight to Save the Areola! over there! (see the Facebook thread here for more info)

TG, I understand. I'm only 28, and I feel too old to go to concerts. All that standing....at least IL is smoke-free now so I don't have to deal with that (except for the occasional contraband stuff.) At my NYE party last night, we were all sharing our crappy concert experiences, and I mentioned that I'm still pissed at Mike D from the Beastie Boys for breaking his arm about 8 years ago during their tour with Rage Against the Machine. I had tickets, the show was canceled and a few months later RATM broke up. Grr. I think they're sort of back together now, but I feel too old to go to the concert.

"Pavement CUTE"- love it! Are there piccies of the hairstyle, either one of you?

Confession: I swore I was going to clean my house this week and I have not cleaned a damn thing. I'm going to have to just do the kitchen tomorrow because friends are coming here after we go out to dinner. Eek. It's scary in there.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Jan 1 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #2404

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I have officially become an old fart, and I don't care. I went out with myself for NYE to a nu wave club last night. I was having a good time for the first hour, but once people got drunker and started forming obnoxious little groups on the dance floor, I started to feel pretty damn misanthropic. I had my own buzz on, but I wasn't being obnoxious with it, stepping on other people's toes, elbowing them in the boob and crowding them off the dance floor. Buncha drunken 23 year olds. Sheeeze. (Old fart status commences in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....)

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 1 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #2405

(o)(o)

AP, I heart you! I'll have to get back to you on what I want. How about sending me someone who isn't married to a spouse or their job?! Hee. That's what I've been getting lately.

I'll sleep on it and give you a good answer.

Confession: I slept right through new years. I'm not feeling well, and I'm not a big fan of new years, so sleep it was. Now I'm going to get more.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 1 2009, 04:11 AM
Post #2406

Big Fat Bitch

Edie, I'm sure your new haircut is cute. Pavement CUTE. Give it a few days. I was horrified with my new cut, until I played with it & I recognized that I am the hawtness.

CH, I love you. What else do you need? I can give, give, give, give, give. I wanna make our '09 count!

Again thinking of Facebook cos I heart Stargazer & Polly.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 31 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #2407

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 31 2008, 11:19 AM) *
I am also rethinking my decision not to join Facebook. I'm already to lazy to mess with my Myspace page.

Like I told cocl, there's cookies! MySpace sucks (sorry for anyone there, but it does!) Facebook is so much easier to read and get in touch with people with. You can customize your privacy settings.

Here, have some kool-aid.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Dec 31 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #2408

Hardcore BUSTie

I need to believe that 2009 will be good.

I hate my new haircut. It was beautiful before, I don't know what I was thinking.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 31 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #2409

(o)(o)

AP, I totally have a cold black grinch heart. But, I have NO expectations for new years, I think 2009 is going to be just as shitty, if not more so, than 2008.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 31 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #2410

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

confession the third: i often wonder if i'm less into this whole feminist, counter-culture, liberal, indie mindset than i'd like to believe. i'm honestly waiting to go to a derby match or live show and have the whole crowd point at me and yell "faker!".

I just had to accept that I am a fairly traditional person who supports non-traditional views. It leads to much internal conflict though.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 31 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #2411

brown delicious

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 31 2008, 01:19 PM) *
I am also rethinking my decision not to join Facebook. I'm already to lazy to mess with my Myspace page.

dood, even one of my laziest friends is on facebook. it would take her months, MONTHS, to respond to my emails. Even she is surprised by her involvement with this site. i hear from her more now than i ever have in our friendship. it is designed for the lazy who need instant gratification like mwah.

confession: i'm going to reference myself as "mwah" a la miss piggy all day. smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 31 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #2412

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: My dark, ugly, shriveled, manky, dank, ugly, black heart holds a spark of optimism for the New Year. I want my life back, I'll be goddamned if I don't get it.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 31 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #2413

brown delicious

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Dec 30 2008, 06:19 PM) *
where have my morals and beliefs gone?

down the crapper with the rest of us. btw, many of us busties are on facebook. most importantly, mwah is on facebook. so now, you gotta join. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 31 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #2414

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Dec 30 2008, 02:19 PM) *
i'm feelin' all sorts of confessional lately!

confession: i'm thinking of joining the evol facebook for a boy. a boy! where have my morals and beliefs gone?

Trust me, joining Facebook for a boy is hardly the dumbest thing a girl's ever done for a guy. Try attempting to get his attention and approval by bungee jumping off a 140 foot high bridge. Dumbest thing I've EVER done for a boy, no shit. I'd never do it again. Join Facebook. It's not like it could potentially kill or seriously maim you.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Dec 31 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #2415

belligerently lazy

WOW, zoya-I just sniped, using Bidslammer. It was pure ecstasy.

must. not. indulge.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Dec 30 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #2416

PANTIES! ew.

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Dec 29 2008, 07:08 PM) *
i keep a pair of tweezers in my car, so that when i reach the harsh light of day, i can snag those motherfuckers.

That is a GENIUS idea. I confess I am so tempted to do this, but don't know where I'd find the privacy to pluck in public.

Okay, the confession I came in here for: I recently read one of my all-time favorite children's books (don't want to give away the title here because it's too specific) and by the end I was totally bawling and sobbing because it touched me so much. And I don't know, I guess it's a confession because I haven't felt that way for a while (several months) about a regular adult book. Perhaps it's because I have the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old.

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Dec 30 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #2417

Hardcore BUSTie

confession the first: this week i read an issue of my spanking new 'bitch' subscription (the noir issue) from front to back, and it's the first time i've done so. these last few years since i first discovered 'bitch', i've been buying it out of a half-assedly guilty obligation to support a "more seriously feminist" publication, and mostly skimming.

confession the second: i still skipped over the music reviews (and do for bust as well, for that matter) because not recognizing any names makes my own music tastes feel impossibly plebeian and mainstream.

confession the third: i often wonder if i'm less into this whole feminist, counter-culture, liberal, indie mindset than i'd like to believe. i'm honestly waiting to go to a derby match or live show and have the whole crowd point at me and yell "faker!".

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 30 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #2418

Oh crazyoldcatlady......

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 30 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #2419

(o)(o)

COCL, join crackbook! and when you do, I wannt be your friend! (I hope this is okay).

Ooooohm head bobble.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 30 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #2420

the moistiest

i'm feelin' all sorts of confessional lately!

confession: i'm thinking of joining the evol facebook for a boy. a boy! where have my morals and beliefs gone?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 119 120 121 122 123 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 20, 2014 - 05:12 PM