Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fantasy Fucking Thread, favorite sexual fantasies
jade
post Mar 3 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

yes. or any combination!!

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anarch
post Mar 3 2011, 01:16 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

I'd like to have a threesome with two guys.

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 28 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

I need a night where I can just hatefuck my boyfriend to the point of no return and just get all of my emotions out and hopefully just start with a clean slate.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Feb 28 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

genghis cunt, I like the way your mind works.

Me, I'm still fantasizing about telling this guy "I can't stop thinking about you"...and assorted assorted deliciousnesses unspooling from there.

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 27 2011, 09:07 AM
Post #5

BUSTie

Dunno about you gals, but the idea of taking a righteous, pious, sin-free young man and teaching him all the things my wicked ways have to offer is kind of turning me on...

+Quote Post
anarch
post Feb 26 2011, 08:43 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

I wish I could experience the dom technique that Oxytocin Man has to offer. Or just listen to him telling me about it, and having him watch me turn all shy and hot and bothered. We wouldn't actually have to do anything about it. It would be fun just to share.

Sigh.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Feb 24 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Love that ignore button.

Carry on, people!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 22 2011, 08:15 AM
Post #8

BUSTie

I wish I could have a threesome. sad.gif

+Quote Post
jade
post Feb 21 2011, 11:52 AM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

cool. me too. still working on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Feb 21 2011, 05:40 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Had a chat with R tonight and it looks like there's more to come when I get back from China! We talked about threesomes again. I am stoked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jade
post Dec 15 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

me too. good luck epi!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Dec 15 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok, that's it. It's been on my mind way too much lately. My New Year's resolution is to have a threesome this year. Wish me luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 29 2010, 07:59 AM
Post #13

Big Fat Bitch

Pssssst! Edytharceo, you do realize that you responded to your own post, right?! Are you here to communicate or are you here to sell something or what? Just askin'.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
edytharceo
post Oct 28 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #14

"Think a three-way, a girl and two guys, is about the hottest thing going, if the girl is into it. Especially hot if the girl is a little bit dominant in the situation. and if one of the guys (me, in my fantasies) is on the sub side."

That would be really cool and hot.

------------
does boa shi help male pattern baldness

+Quote Post
edytharceo
post Oct 20 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #15

"threesomes are great times, but you are right, they can be complicated. "

For me threesome are really really great and i don't think it will be complicated. It depends on how you handle the situation.

+Quote Post
niki
post Oct 14 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #16

BUSTie

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Oct 12 2010, 10:23 PM) *
One of the hottest things about R is that he occasionally gets friendly with the boys. He's never slept with a guy, but he gets drunk and makes out with them on a fairly regular basis. I've definitely seen him kiss more boys than girls. On at least one (very drunk) occasion he's mentioned that he'd be willing to have a threesome with me and another guy....

I think a three-way, a girl and two guys, is about the hottest thing going, if the girl is into it. Especially hot if the girl is a little bit dominant in the situation. and if one of the guys (me, in my fantasies) is on the sub side.

+Quote Post
jade
post Oct 13 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

epi--nice fantasy. my squeeze and i want a threesome with another woman. we have not had any luck in that we want someone who wont turn it into drama--just someone who loves sex. good luck to you!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Oct 12 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

With nobody to fuck and not even the privacy to masturbate in this fucking dorm situation, I've created a pretty rich virtual sex life for myself entirely inside my head. I don't think I've ever fantasized so much in my life. And thanks to our recent encounters, my fantasies pretty much all centre around R. I'm still fantasizing about that threesome, and now it seems like a very real possibility. One of the hottest things about R is that he occasionally gets friendly with the boys. He's never slept with a guy, but he gets drunk and makes out with them on a fairly regular basis. I've definitely seen him kiss more boys than girls. On at least one (very drunk) occasion he's mentioned that he'd be willing to have a threesome with me and another guy, and I know that he'd be more than willing to have a threesome with me and another girl. I have a vague memory of us discussing it last time we fucked.

Damn. I can't speak for him, but I know that I'm not done with that boy yet. When I get back from China we're gonna have us some sexcapades.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niki
post Dec 3 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #19

BUSTie

Epinephrine, I'm a sometimes-lurker who hasn't posted here in so long you've probably never heard of me. So I apologize for buting in. But I just stumbled on your post, and as I am a writer of sorts as well as an affecionado of all things erotic, I just had to respond: I think all great fiction is made up of real people whose names have been changed in situations they may or may not have never been in, but that <I>somebody</I> has surely been in. Sort of a mix and match thing. So I think what you're doing is fine just as long as the names are changed to protect the not-so-innnocent. And your story sounds very hot. I especially like hearing about the juices. I love juices. . .

niki

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Dec 3 2009, 10:51 PM) *
I was posting in here earlier about my latest fantasy . . . But I'm kind of wondering: is it creepy to write erotica about real people? Specifically, your own friends? 'Cause I'm having a lot of fun, but I know I'd be totally weirded out if I found erotica written about me.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Dec 3 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

I was posting in here earlier about my latest fantasy and I started getting into it, outlining exactly what I think would happen, and then it turned into full-blown erotica and I've been working on it all day. But I'm kind of wondering: is it creepy to write erotica about real people? Specifically, your own friends? 'Cause I'm having a lot of fun, but I know I'd be totally weirded out if I found erotica written about me.

Oh well. I guess I'm a creep. I'll just make sure they never find out.

Anyway, It's a threesome fantasy about my friend R (the one I wrote about in the crush thread) and his roommate's Japanese girlfriend(I'll call her K), who told me the other day that she thinks R's hot and she kinda wants him. She thought we were together, and couldn't believe that I wasn't at least sleeping with him. I want him to watch me make her come, and kiss him after with all her juices on my mouth. I want to watch him make her come and kiss him after. I want to watch him fuck her.

Should I post it in here when I'm done? It's really got nowhere else to go...

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 02:05 AM