Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
free_spirit
post Mar 7 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #4121

BUSTie

Im happy that the oral flagyl taken vaginally worked for you jewels!
my friend who used just the one pill vaginally still has not had it come back either!!! i would like to read about a couple others on here trying this method and seeing if they will obtain the same results...if so, we may be onto something big!

good luck to you ladies and (((hannah)))

--------------------
Don't Follow Your Dreams... Chase Them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Mar 5 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #4122

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(britt8705 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:15 AM) *

neverending: Thanks but no thanks, not to sound mean or anything but I would rather buy them from the store. Just for safety reasons. Thank you again

Hi britt

Neverending was actually the person who came up with the idea for estriol suppositories. I am using them and so is another girl on this board.

You can order them here

http://www.helenpensanti.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVS2%2F%2F3

Hope this helps

+Quote Post
britt8705
post Mar 4 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #4123

BUSTie

neverending: Thanks but no thanks, not to sound mean or anything but I would rather buy them from the store. Just for safety reasons. Thank you again

+Quote Post
paige
post Mar 4 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #4124

BUSTie

I have bv now tam going to try boric acid and also vaginitis tabs not at the same time i will let you all know what work.

+Quote Post
paige
post Mar 4 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #4125

BUSTie

hi everyone biggrin.gif :

+Quote Post
neverending
post Mar 3 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #4126

Hardcore BUSTie

alwaysonmymind: I always knew I had a hormonal problem. So I used the Estroil suppositories.

pianogirl: Hope everything works out for you! wink.gif

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Mar 3 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #4127

Hardcore BUSTie

biggrin.gif
Welcome to the board Hannah!

Keep us posted on your progress.

As for me I still am on the estroil and have no smell since doing the HP with the funnel last week.

I will try this vaginal flagyll thing if it comes back to haunt me.

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for being such a great support system. I like the ideas and remedies that all of you have contributed (that actually work). You guys are better than our OBGYNs.

Thank you again ladies!

+Quote Post
alwaysonmymind
post Mar 3 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #4128

BUSTie

Neverending what did you do to find your problem?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Mar 3 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #4129

Hardcore BUSTie

hannahc1: I feel your pain! I often felt like ending it all but DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. I had to deal with this for 6yrs. and finally I figured out what was wrong with me (without the help of doctors). I hope all goes well for you and welcome to the board!

britt8705: I was asking because I think I had a few Estroil suppositories left you could try but I did not want to give it to someone under 18.They are the herbal plant kind of estroil.

+Quote Post
britt8705
post Mar 3 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #4130

BUSTie

Neverending: I'm 20yrs old. Y?

+Quote Post
hannahc1
post Mar 2 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #4131

[font=Garamond]
Hello Ladies,

I am grateful to have found this site. I am sad depressed and vulnerable, and have recently
thought about ending it all. I felt like I was all alone, until today. I am not glad any of you are sick
with this shit, but I am happy I found others who can help and who maybe I can help too.

I had BV as early as 19 years old,(I am 37 now) and had the intense smell, itch, pain, discharge as many
of you describe. I was married for 10 years and at one point just stopped having sex altogether
because it was a nightmare.
At one point I found a colon cleanser that actually helped a ton, and completely removed
the smell. I would occasionally have discharge, but if I used the pills for a few days, then
it would clear up.

HOWEVER last year I had sex with a new partner (divorced now) in my jacuzzi.
I became immediately sick, with either BV or Cerivicitis (dr's don't know for sure)
I was very very ill with PID. I was in the emergency room twice, and eventually
I got sicker with salpingitis.
After 12 weeks of antibiotics, IV and oral, I finally kicked it.

I waited 6 months before having sex again, and on my first weekend of having sex
I got BV very bad again, which turned into PID AGAIN!! Again I was in the ER twice
because they could not get the PID infection under control.
This time I did several antibiotic IV's, oral antibiotics as well as vaginal cream.

I decided that something was wrong with me, and that God was punishing me...( I had
an abortion a year before this) so I had decided not to have sex again until I find
the man I want to marry.
And this week I was having a ton of pain and discharge again, no smell, so I figured it
was a nasty yeast infection. I treated myself with 5 diflucan pills ( 1 should be sufficient)
and it did not help. Today I went to the GYN and was told that I have BV again.
Oh man I am soo scared and desperate, I am tearful, depressed, sickened.
Not to mention, already out $7200.00 for previous ER, Cat scan, vaginal ultra sound...etc...

I hope to GOD we caught this in time before it spreads to PID.
But what is wrong with me? I have abstained from sex, and that has not helped.
Today I was given the one day dose of Clindesse. I am still in so much pain, and
it has been 10hours since I took it....

After reading this forum here are some things I have considered, and have learned off this site, and
others.
I will advise you of my progress as I go/

1. I will stop taking daily baths
2. I will change my detergent to non perfume, dye, bleach
3. I will try the HP wash
4. I will try the acidophilous suppositories (I already eat half a pound a day with 4 garlic cloves and I have
always taken a daily dose of the highest percentage of acidophilus)
5. I will take collodial silver ( natural antibiotic)
6. I am going to do a full colon cleanse for the whole month, not just a few days
7. I might try the boric acid suppositories
8. I am going to change my diet to an immune building diet, without sugar, alcohol, high index carbs,
and stop smoking hookah (which I only do occasionally anyways)

Well I will give this a go, and see what happens. I am desperate to have my health back again.
And perhaps along the way I can help someone too.
If anyone has anything to add to my agenda, please feel free to chime in.

I pray for us all.

Hugs,
Hannah

+Quote Post
greeneyyes
post Mar 2 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #4132

BUSTie

QUOTE(precious83 @ Mar 1 2007, 10:07 PM) *

greeneyes: what about the smell? is it gone. I am working on getting the fagyl pills so please give me some feedback

The smell is gone completely!

+Quote Post
D double U
post Mar 2 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #4133

BUSTie

Jewels I'm so happy for you! Im waiting on my Flagyll in the mail. Im using the HP but think im doing it wrong....

+Quote Post
neverending
post Mar 2 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #4134

Hardcore BUSTie

britt8705:How old are you?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 2 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #4135

Hardcore BUSTie

Girls, I would not suggest using 3 pills this week, then using 3 more next week. Unless you want a yeast infection from hell.

I did not have the white powdery stuff come out of me. So, I don't know what that was. I DON'T EVEN SUGGEST USING 3 PILLS PERIOD.

The person who suggested this in the first place, said they USED ONLY 1. I used 3 because I had an ocean brewing down there.

Let the Flagyl take it's course. I'm well over a month, and still have absolutely no smell. The only discharge I have is normal woman discharge, but it is oderless.

The Flagyl is NOT recommended for Vaginal use. Therefore, I can only suggest that you be very carefull. Maybe even crush it up and put it in a gel cap, so that you're not getting it all at once. Take it before you go to bed, so it has time to stay up there and do it's job. The Flagyl tore my kitty up. I was as red as a stop light, and it burnt the shit out of me. Granted, I had sex in between, which was stupid. But, regardless, Flagyl causes yeast infections. Take something for that at the same time you are using the Flagyl.

EITHER WAY, Mine is still gone. And I couldnt be happier. I'm not even scared anymore before sex. And, I can't tell you how long it's been since I could say that!!

Good luck ladies!!

+Quote Post
britt8705
post Mar 1 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #4136

BUSTie

sad.gif sad.gif Hi everyone,

It's been alittle while since I checked in but... I have some bad news the HP/water mixture worked for a week then a few days after sex the bv was back and worst then ever. It itchs really bad... the worst of it all I tried the HP again earlier and it burned like all hell...I had to stand in freezen cold water. I am going to wait it out until my period comes and goes. I am so depressed. How can I estroil? Someone please help.

+Quote Post
precious83
post Mar 1 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #4137

BUSTie

QUOTE(greeneyyes @ Mar 2 2007, 02:37 AM) *

Aggravated,
The same exact thing is happening to me!! Let me know how the 3 pills work. I wanted to wait until the diflucan that I ordered came in before I tried 3, just in case I get the yeast infection from hell.

greeneyes: what about the smell? is it gone. I am working on getting the fagyl pills so please give me some feedback

+Quote Post
greeneyyes
post Mar 1 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #4138

BUSTie

Aggravated,
The same exact thing is happening to me!! Let me know how the 3 pills work. I wanted to wait until the diflucan that I ordered came in before I tried 3, just in case I get the yeast infection from hell.

+Quote Post
Aggravated
post Mar 1 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #4139

BUSTie

I inserted 1 500mg. Metronidazol pill on Sunday night...was dry all day Monday, but by the end of the day something weird happened. I had like a powdery discharge...maybe some residue from the pill that didn't completely dissolve or something. I inserted another pill Monday night...was dry all day Tuesday, but had the same powdery stuff Tuesday night. I didn't use anymore pills after Monday and I had some discharge Wednesday and today. I guess I will try 3 pills next week...waiting cause I plan to have a few drinks and sex this weekend. I was hoping this was the answer. I will try again though!

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Mar 1 2007, 06:54 AM
Post #4140

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sassy @ Mar 1 2007, 07:18 AM) *

pianogirl--Didn't you still have a smell before you started using the HP? Don't you think that your no smell is more contributed to that than the estroil? I was just wondering because I don't think the estroil has 100% worked for anyone else besides one girl (her name escapes me).

Hi Sassy,

When I was using the estriol I still was having a smell. In terms of the HP I dont use it much (probably 4 times within two months).

I really do not know if the estroil is working now or if it was the HP.

I havent used the HP in a week but I am still using the Estriol.

I will keep you posted.

Oh and it was neverending that had luck with the estriol.

Thanks,

PG

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 10:10 AM