Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 172 173 174 175 176 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
humanist77
post Jan 27 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #3461

belligerently lazy

runningwestward, I would've done the same thing as you and been laughing about it :D
If you had to crawl in through the freaking TRUNK to get into your car, the bastard deserved a nasty note.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 27 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #3462

Most Likely Procrastinating

today i spent a disgustingly high amount of money on fancy shampoo and conditioner. i never have bought anything more expensive than like, pantene. it was wholly unprecedented and unnecessary and now i feel REAL guilty. there are so many better things that i could put money towards than my hair.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 27 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #3463

uh huh.

yeah.. for me, young is like 25 or 30!!! hahaha ...so not THAT young! smile.gif

hee hee

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post Jan 27 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #3464

Hardcore BUSTie

I did a horrible thing today. I left a nasty note on someone's car because they parked so close to me that I couldn't get in my car. It was really nasty and now I feel really really bad. It was just so damn annoying to have to crawl into my car by the trunk (yay push down seat backs). But I still feel really bad. And I don't handle guilt well. Ah crap.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 27 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #3465

(o)(o)

I find that I'm very confident sexually, it's just the first time, that i get nervous, once they come around again, then the fear of sexual rejection goes away.

I've slept with young ones, horrible. I'm 25, I do have to say that I'd like to fuck an 18 year old, just for the novelty. He'd rebound quickly.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 27 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #3466

uh huh.

....I'm a magnet for the younger ones. And you know what, I actually find them more interesting than the older ones. Granted, for me, in my late 30's, guys who are much older than me generally don't posses qualities I want - a lot of them are bitter about relationships, have kids (don't get me wrong, I love kids - I just don't wanna be insta mom or have to deal with an ex that will always be in the picture cause of kids. Just my preference.) and are more interested in boning silly girls 10 years younger than them to feed their egos (not meaning girls here who are seeing older men, because I know the women on here are not silly in that way!)

anyway.. I'm not adverse to guys that are right around my age, but generally I seem to attract guys who are younger, and who aren't into the majority of girls their age that they meet - for one reason or another they like women who are older... and all the younger guys that have expressed interest in me have had a history of dating women older than themselves (anywhere from 5 - 10 years older) so I don't feel like I'm just meeting the random guy who wants to get with an older woman to see what it's like.

I've also been pretty damn lucky that all the guys I've been with have been total pros in the bedroom (must come from dating older women.. haha)

anyway, that's just me..

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 27 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #3467

(o)(o)

Academic and sexual rejection are the two worst things for me and are the two things I fear the most.

Same with after the fact, I fear that after I write a paper, people are thinking, what the fuck was she thinking, and same with after fucking.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jan 27 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #3468

Hardcore BUSTie

I am ready for summer. The Midwest in the winter is just too cold.

I purposely got in the way on stupid couple at the grocery who kept blocking up the aisles like they owned, just to show them how it feels. And was delighted that I annoyed them. When they tried to push thier cart around me, I stepped in front of them, then when they whispered "god, doesn't she us," I completely ignored them, till they said "excuse us." And used a clearly fake voice to say, "Oh and I in your way?"

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jan 26 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #3469

Hardcore BUSTie

I used to like older men, too. But then I met my lover who is only two years older than me. What's the difference? Well, miracles do happen!, he gots skillz! Having sex with him as been more mind-blowin and heartical (this is a word I just made up) because we wanted the same things out of the experience. I think the proximity in age made all the difference ( in terms of meeting my needs ).

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 26 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #3470

Hardcore BUSTie

double post.

+Quote Post
anna k
Post #3471

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel lazy and it's cold outside, so I'm staying in and watching the Godfather movies on A&E.

+Quote Post
missladyj
Post #3472

Hardcore BUSTie

after my first older male ( he was a 40y/o Italian and I was 23) I never looked back.

I met hubby when he was 38 and I was 24.

Older men have that MAN strength that the junior leaguers just don't have. i will never play in the minor leagues again.

I am all for the older male of the species.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jan 25 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #3473

Hardcore BUSTie

hijack

The guy I was sleeping with was 39. I'm pretty sure I'll never have sex like that with anyone else. I really felt like all his attention was on me and he was really in control. He also took effort to make me especially comfortable while I was tied up, always asking how I was doing and arranging pillows so I could totally relax. I felt like he was doing it all for me.

The current guy is the same age as me, and I don't think I've ever dated someone my age before. He's the complete opposite of my type but I'm pretty into him. He doesn't know anything really about feminism and politics, and yesterday I made him read "Oppression" by Marilyn Frye and he totally got it and agreed with it and I was really impressed. In terms of sex, so far it's pretty good but we both live at home and so we haven't been able to go all out and just fuck because my parents are always home and the bed is super noisy. Luckily they're going out of town in a week and we're already talking about getting me all tied up and being able to scream. biggrin.gif

/hijack

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 25 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #3474

(o)(o)

On average 35. One of my regulars is 32, and the cop is 37.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Jan 25 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #3475

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 25 2008, 11:48 AM) *
Erin, there's a reason I love sleeping with older men. Which bring me to my confession;

The thought of fucking a man my age freaks me out, I prefer them older, and I find men in their 20's don't know what they hell they are doing. I also like the power I have over older men.

How old because I have yet to find a guy in his 30's that knows what he's doing?
Then again, I am just basing that on my personal experience.
I did have great lovers that were in their 20's when I was in my 20's

Hmm, the last guy I slept with was 32.... he had no clue what he was doing. I don't know what girl would of enjoyed what he was doing? Maybe his lady before me was an odd one.

Colorado man is 34, I haven't actually had intercouse with him yet. He is a take it slow kind of guy. He wants to wait. He wants to make love and make babies.... another confession.... that freaks me out, but in a good way.

--------------------

"This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home"

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 25 2008, 09:31 AM
Post #3476

(o)(o)

Erin, there's a reason I love sleeping with older men. Which bring me to my confession;

The thought of fucking a man my age freaks me out, I prefer them older, and I find men in their 20's don't know what they hell they are doing. I also like the power I have over older men.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Jan 25 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #3477

Hardcore BUSTie

I just ordered all this food from Gullah Gourmet because I saw it on some show on the food network...what is wrong with me; I don't even know if I like Gullah food... tongue.gif

--------------------

"This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home"

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Jan 24 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #3478

BUSTie

erinjane- I too miss my older fuck. He was just better. Hands down.

Confession-I acted like a crazy person and did some detective work on this guy I'm seeing's ex. Only to learn she was prettier and skinnier. Obviously I should just mind my own business.

+Quote Post
obelix2
post Jan 24 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #3479

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm playing hooky on my birthday. Housecleaning, skiing, and hanging out in the used book store sounded so much better than sitting in the office. But maybe it isn't a sin; I explicitly said I was taking a "personal day" when I called in to work. I never said I was sick.

Now, the half of a box of mac-n-cheese that I doctored up with a huge fried onion and crammed into my belly at 8:30 this morning. That was a sin.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jan 24 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #3480

Hardcore BUSTie

I like my new guy, but I miss getting fucked by my 20 year senior 'sweet something steady on the side'. (But I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of each other.)

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 172 173 174 175 176 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 10:39 PM