The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Nov 23 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #901

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm having some big problems with my eyes and stupid contacts and things and have to wear my glasses- which I hate- and now I'm realizing that there are worse things than my flat chest- at least I can hide that! I can't hide my face, so now I'm going to trade up praying to the boobie goddess to bless me with a chest to praying to the eye goddess for a new set of eyes. I'll take my boobs if you can just fix these damn eyes! never thought I'd ever say/think that!

Karategrrl good for you, you are so hot-rock it!

rolleyes.gif Aw shucks!! thank you--I need that little lift today!! And I totally hear ya about the eyes. I loooooooooooooove my contacts and have worn them for like 25 years (not the same pair, of course!).

"I called him out on it and he said, "Just looking for evidence." What a winner, huh?"
Huh? What an asshat! (Or am I missing something???)

"But at words like "surgery", "painkillers", "incision" etc...I have a visceral physical reaction - big cringe! My cute little boobies go "Ouch! Don't cut on me! Don't hurt me!" and I have to say "Ssshhh, little boobies, it's OK, no one is going any where near YOU with a scalpel." To each her own. And though it is not for me, I am sincere is hoping that this turns out to be truly wonderful for you."
Strongirl, I hear ya totally. I protectively grab my booblets when I hear or see sugmentation surgery. me no like blood and scalpels and such. and I love that story about the plastic surgeon! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 22 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #902

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 22 2010, 11:36 AM) *
Side story:
At the gym last week. Talking to semi-attractive guy (the one who, some of you may remember, was staring at my chest and complimenting me on how "lean and mean" I looked). Well, there he was again, talking to me but glancing down at my chest/upper body like, every .03 nanoseconds with a look of appreciation and wonder. As much as I hate being ogled, I must say, I've decided I will take the attention as a compliment!

Awwwwww go Karategrrl, rock it! wink.gif

Every once in a while i will find a guy glancing at my chest. For a lot of girls they might be annoyed but i get sorta flattered, ha ha. Except for this once time i caught a guy who was really obvious about looking down my blouse. I called him out on it and he said, "Just looking for evidence." What a winner, huh?

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 22 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #903

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, there's ogling and then there's ogling. Based on your reactions, this guy sounds like a sincere admirer of your physique and not a jerk who wants to harass you. Personally, I love that kind of interaction - it's a natural high! Enjoy!

I have to confess to mixed reactions on reading your post, Spot-on. When I read that you almost cried with joy at seeing how you'll look, I felt so happy for you! I hope it is that good in real life and then some!!!! But at words like "surgery", "painkillers", "incision" etc...I have a visceral physical reaction - big cringe! My cute little boobies go "Ouch! Don't cut on me! Don't hurt me!" and I have to say "Ssshhh, little boobies, it's OK, no one is going any where near YOU with a scalpel." To each her own. And though it is not for me, I am sincere is hoping that this turns out to be truly wonderful for you.

Along the same lines, I had a facial thing done last week (Elos - helps build collagen but no real risk and minimal discomfort) and my nurse/aesthetician is married to a plastic surgeon - they are both former clients and good friends of mine. My bf knows about them but hasn't met them and since he also knows the nurse is part Asian like me and another friend describes her as "too skinny", he asked me "So her hubby does lots of implants, right?" And I said "yes". And he asked "Has she gotten implants?". I said "No...she's about the same size as me." And he goes "Ha! See! See! She could get them for free from a doctor she totally trusts, and she doesn't have them. Why? Because they both like her small natural ones better! See!" He's pretty cute.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 22 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #904

Hardcore BUSTie

Best of luck with everything spot- on, I hope it works out the way that you've always hoped.

Karategrrl I have heard too that you can't be as active after, at least not for a few weeks-months(?), but I guess Spot-on will have to fill us in.

I'm having some big problems with my eyes and stupid contacts and things and have to wear my glasses- which I hate- and now I'm realizing that there are worse things than my flat chest- at least I can hide that! I can't hide my face, so now I'm going to trade up praying to the boobie goddess to bless me with a chest to praying to the eye goddess for a new set of eyes. I'll take my boobs if you can just fix these damn eyes! never thought I'd ever say/think that!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 22 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #905

Hardcore BUSTie

Best of luck with everything spot- on, I hope it works out the way that you've always hoped.

Karategrrl I have heard too that you can't be as active after, at least not for a few weeks-months(?), but I guess Spot-on will have to fill us in.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 22 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #906

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 20 2010, 08:34 PM) *
Thanks girls for the encouragement, even though I am pursuing a different direction I hope that I can still provide some support or a different opinion for the group smile.gif

Hey there, I'll be very curious how it is for you post-surgery as far as bouncing and getting back into fitness. I've heard it can be difficult to get back to "before" activities--like, there's a long time you can't really be very active at all. Which would kill me, since that's my sanity. wink.gif

Side story:
At the gym last week. Talking to semi-attractive guy (the one who, some of you may remember, was staring at my chest and complimenting me on how "lean and mean" I looked). Well, there he was again, talking to me but glancing down at my chest/upper body like, every .03 nanoseconds with a look of appreciation and wonder. As much as I hate being ogled, I must say, I've decided I will take the attention as a compliment!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 20 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #907

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks girls for the encouragement, even though I am pursuing a different direction I hope that I can still provide some support or a different opinion for the group smile.gif

So yesterday I had my pre-op appointment. Basically the consult where I get a time, all the post-op recovery info, prescriptions for painkillers, antibiotics etc. We made a final decision on incision site (crease for me), and then we took 'before' photo's. After we took those I switched into a tight sports bra they told me to bring (I brought that along with a black tee and a white tee). Then the Dr picked out implant sizers he thought I wanted (not too big, MAXIMUM a C cup taking me to a 34C). They were perfect! I nearly cried they looked SO GOOD! I then tried on each t-shirt over them noting how each color made them look bigger/smaller. Tried one size up and we agreed on a cc amount of 300. For those that haven't researched implants this is pretty conservative. As you all know I'm in the fitness industry and I DO NOT want HUGE boobs bouncing up and down in class, I just want SOMETHING bouncing up and down wink.gif Anyways 300cc and I gave the surgeon the option of going up/down a size according to what he thought on the day, but no bigger than 325cc.

All in all, I am set, paid up and informed and ready to go in for surgery on 7th Dec at 12.15

Will keep you all updated in December =)

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 15 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #908

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 15 2010, 03:11 PM) *
KeraBear, I really enjoyed that article. I SO related to the bit about being able to fake menstruation but not breasts--but in my case, it was me faking NOT being a woman! I wanted to avoid puberty like the plague (was a huge tomboy, and wished I was a boy). I couldn't avoid the periods (dang!) but you'd never know I'd gotten it, because I didn't tell a soul and my breasts did not give me away. wink.gif

Thanks for theupdate, spot-on. I have special interest b/c I'm about your age. Just started the mammos 2 years ago myself. It IS funny to have it doen when you're our size--my best friend is a mammographer (and also a sympathetic smallie) and she does mine, and we always laugh hysterically. I tell her I love the way it smooshes them down--it's the only time they look that large, ever--at least from the top! wink.gif

Karategrrl - glad to hear that having small boobies could work out for you in that way! I did not really have the option of faking my period. I knew my lil sis would have exposed the truth, so I figured why bother. So yeah, pretty much everyone knew that i was the last to get it... but lots of friends were jealous of me for that even though it made me feel like a girl.

Thanks for the update, Ssot-on. Keep em coming!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 15 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #909

Hardcore BUSTie

KeraBear, I really enjoyed that article. I SO related to the bit about being able to fake menstruation but not breasts--but in my case, it was me faking NOT being a woman! I wanted to avoid puberty like the plague (was a huge tomboy, and wished I was a boy). I couldn't avoid the periods (dang!) but you'd never know I'd gotten it, because I didn't tell a soul and my breasts did not give me away. wink.gif

Thanks for theupdate, spot-on. I have special interest b/c I'm about your age. Just started the mammos 2 years ago myself. It IS funny to have it doen when you're our size--my best friend is a mammographer (and also a sympathetic smallie) and she does mine, and we always laugh hysterically. I tell her I love the way it smooshes them down--it's the only time they look that large, ever--at least from the top! wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 15 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #910

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Ladies
Just popping in with a boobjob update

My surgeon wouldn't do surgery without a mammogram due to my age (39 next month) and said it would be best to have a baseline for future mammograms. So I went for a mam' last weekend. Boy was that an experience! I felt rather sorry for the technician trying to smush what boob I have between the plates. She seemed to get lefty done pretty good, but righty was being difficult as it's smaller than the left.

Along with that I also had my bloodwork for surgery which was 3 vials! Damn bloodsuckers!

Hopefully no problems with either... guess I'll find out Friday at the pre-op when I try on boobs and decide on a size. Husband is coming that day too so we can decide together. I told him I don't want huge, just proportionate, so not to get carried away (or let me get carried away).

I'll post an update after the pre-op when I guess I'll have more details.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 15 2010, 09:13 AM
Post #911

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Nov 10 2010, 08:06 PM) *
I'm a huge Felicia Day fan. She's got it all -- brains, musical ability, adorableness and beauty. She's great!

Hey, I just looked her up. Seems like a cool chick worth checking out!

Some of you may have read this piece by Nora Ephram , but I just read it for the very first time. I can identify with alot of what she says here, especially that bit about her jr. high friends returning from summer break all young-womanified! (Did I just invent a word? LOL! I had a bestie who returned from break with breasts, too. So traumatic! ha ha) And how she felt like she was a magnet for all all sorts of comments from other girls. And this was written in 1975. I guess some things never change.

It was a funny read, though. She is a good writer.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Nov 10 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #912

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm a huge Felicia Day fan. She's got it all -- brains, musical ability, adorableness and beauty. She's great!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 10 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #913

Hardcore BUSTie

I like anything with Ellen Page in it. She is my small booby hero. And we have a similar figure. wink.gif

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 10 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #914

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Nov 8 2010, 12:24 PM) *
If anyone hasn't seen "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" I would highly recommend it if you would like to see a tiny, 5' -nothin girl rockin the small boobies kick some serious ass!

Oooh... i may have to check that out... if only because i am a 5' nothing girl! Ha ha

POW! WHAMMO! LOL!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 8 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #915

Hardcore BUSTie

If anyone hasn't seen "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" I would highly recommend it if you would like to see a tiny, 5' -nothin girl rockin the small boobies kick some serious ass! I saw the first and the second one recently and the girl who plays Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace) is absolutely incredible. She makes me feel good about myself and I love watching her take big, bad guys down. Finally an inspiring female character in a movie. Of course there are very graphic and disturbing rape scenes so just watch out.

I was just researching more about the books and I didn't like much about what I read. The character of Lisbeth is described as looking 14 because of her lack of boobage (apparently, I haven't read the books) and I guess in the second book she gets a boob job- which is completely inconsistent with her character and almost makes me not want to read them at all. It was disappointing to hear that this kick ass woman gets a boob job in the book, but at least they don't do that in the movie thank god. Makes me a little sad, but I still feel inspired whenever I watch her.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 4 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #916

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh yeah, and every else's comments so far have been really good too. I didn't want you all to feel underappreciated!

Karategrrl - good idea. Ditch the bf and go to Europe! LOL Less obsession with big boobies there, isn't it? LOL I can see your point, though. Relationships are hard work! How often do we really work on ourselves?

nbdx0645 - Too bad you didn't have the lounge back then huh? I know how it is when it seems like the whole world is against you. We've come a long ways, baby!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 4 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #917

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lapis @ Nov 3 2010, 07:03 PM) *
I would tell myself to celebrate my hot little body because it was and no one I've dated has ever said otherwise. Looking back, I wish could tell myself as a teenager that my breast size had very little to do with my self worth--tmy breasts were not the sum of my value as a person, but somehow they were the measure of my self-esteem (0). I would tell myself to make a list of things I liked about myself and acknowledge them every day because it doesn't make sense to fixate on what you perceive as your main flaw. Let people drink up all that beauty, confidence, and talent--and cultivate them, not the insecurity!

I love this! Especially that last bit. I seriously think I am going to take up this advice and make a list if only because i have never done anything like that before. Maybe I will start with "hot little body" ha ha wink.gif I am a short boobie challenged lite-weight! I've always wished myself different, but so far my bf has not complained. But yeah, I love the idea of writing down things I like about myself.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 4 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #918

Hardcore BUSTie

Starship, I can see why you felt crappy after that person's comment. I not-too-bright male kid once asked me if I was a boy. (I had short hair at the time, but was NOT a boy, most definetely.) I said, "No, are you?" Keep that one up your sleeve, grrl.

Advice to my teen self:
How great that you asked! Hmm...tough one...but I'd say:

1. Don't get consumed with boyfriends; spend your time having experinces to develop your SELF: go to Europe, play on a sports team, have many friends, run a small business, have crazy hobbies--whatever. My very biggest regret is spending YEARS of effort on heavy-duty relationships that I could have spent developing skills, talents, contacts, and SELF-ESTEEM that would have served me so much better than a string of what I now realize were really fucking stupid pointless relatiosnhips with boyfriends who only dragged me down and helped me go nowhere.

2. I agree with lapis--learn what looks great on you, and run with it. I didn't develop a sense of style till almost 30, and it makes a huge difference in how I feel and how I am perceived by others. YOU ARE WORTH IT. And it doesn't have to cost a lot, so don't let that be an obstacle. (I've gotten some of the best shit I own from the thrift shop!) Know your body type and what styles and colors look good on it.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 3 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #919

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Nov 2 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Hey, just to change things up a little bit in the convo. I have a question. If you could go back in time and give your teenage self any advice on getting through life, particularly school life with small breasts, what would you say?

I want to quiz you experienced ladies and soak in all the wisdom you have to offer! wink.gif

Dude, now that I'm 37 I look at those in their late teens/early 20s and I see the beautiful skin and that dewey, fresh indescribable glow and the shining hair and graceful youthful bodies...and I think, wow, s/he has no idea how really gorgeous she is (just like I had no idea how really beautiful I was in my 20s...I was conditioned to see my "too-short" legs or some other totally imagined flaw).

You're only young ONCE...have the wisdom and insight to appreciate it for the fleeting gift that it is. Really....later, you'll wish that you had valued yourself more.

(Hey guys...on the issue of implant safety...do we know who paid for these studies?)

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Nov 3 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #920

Hardcore BUSTie

Kera, this is so difficult! It's so hard to figure out what to say. Strongirl and lapis really nailed it.

If I could give my teenage self advice, it would be to talk to someone about my feelings. When I was a teen, my insecurities about my body were used against me. I was so ashamed of the way I looked, I trusted someone to help me 'feel better about myself.' It had the opposite effect. I thought, "If I didn't have these small breasts, I would have been more confident, and I wouldn't have been in that situation."

I don't think that I'd be able to talk to my younger self without getting screamed at. I needed help because my immediate family looked at me with pity and my friends made fun of me. It was hard to love my body because it felt like everyone was against it. But now that I'm older, I know that's not true. I'd tell my past self that you're no longer alone, and you're not going to feel this way forever.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 07:18 AM