Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
treehugger
post Aug 21 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #5021

cryostat bitch

I am feeling it again. I want to go in the woods for a week, way in the remote woods where there's no humans at all. I know a remote spot, you can only get there by backpack, pitch a tent, and bring a journal and sketch pad. It's been fifteen years, I think it's about time. Nobody will know I'm going until my voice mail message on my cell phone changes.

I think I have some hermit in me.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 20 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #5022

PANTIES! ew.

I have zero interest in seeing mothafuckin' Snakes on a Plane.

On my way to work last week, I stopped at a crosswalk to let someone cross the street. It was an old friend from high school who was walking to her office. We had funny little nicknames for each other, would write notes to each other all the time in school, and then after school we'd hang out and listen to records and/or watch MTV and eat junk food. We'd get our crushes du jour to come over the house if our moms weren't home. A few years ago, we got back in touch again with each other and tried to be friends again, but that didn't go so well. It was an exercise in learning how people can drift apart as they get older, no matter how close they were when they were younger. Because of this, I didn't beep my horn at her to let her know it was me behind the wheel.

The alumni event I went to had not one old friend at it. I was simultaneously relieved and disappointed. At least I got it out of my system and know that these kinds of events probably hold no allure for me. I'm not so sure I'd relate to a lot of my college friends at this point, with the exception of the one I dearly miss whose parents' phone number I still haven't put to use.

And while I'm on the subject of friends, I hate coming to the realization that I have nine trillion friends all over the fucking planet, but very few close ones in my immediate area. The closest friend I've got here can't shut her trap about how she can't wait to move the fuck out of here. But now that I've got this solid job and probably won't be moving again anytime soon, I really need to change this situation, even though I don't want to. Sometimes I'd rather renew old fucked-up damaged friendships than start all shiny and new ones with strangers who I have no solid foundation with. I'm too old to keep starting over and over again.

Even though I strongly identify with an urban life as opposed to a rural life, I have been thinking more and more about buying a house in the suburbs just because I'm sick of landlords who let me only have one pet, who don't want me painting the walls and drilling holes so I can hang shit up, so on and so forth, and apartment neighbors who slam doors, smoke, leave their laundry in the machines and aren't there the minute the goddamn thing stops spinning, and cook things that smell HORRENDOUS. If my TV is off, I don't want to have to hear someone else's TV. The only thing that stops me from moving away from the city is the fear that I'm going to MISS SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENING IN THE CITY. It makes no sense.

Having a garden in the backyard and the space to have big parties would be pretty sweet, though.

One more: I did some serious grocery shopping this weekend but all I want for dinner is a big fat slice of spinach Sicilian pizza from a place I can walk to. (Note to self: you can't do that in the suburbs, now, can you?!)

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Aug 19 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #5023

belligerently lazy

confession: I think my bf's brother is hot. He's not my type, but I always have to stop myself from flirting with him. Or staring at him. And drooling. They look very similar really, except his brother has a more boyish face, and he is lean and well built. I can imagine that most ladies his age find him very attractive, so these are just natural instincts. I can't help it!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
mivee
post Aug 18 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #5024

BUSTie

(amen, doodlebug)

I am leaving town in 5 days and i am sitting in my pjs doing this (even delurking for once!) instead of completing The List. I have packed nothing!
So my confession is that i am a procrastinator and can't be left to my own devices ...

--------------------
Le paradis terrestre est ou je suis.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 18 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #5025

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I never followed the JonBenet Ramsey case. And I still don't really give a shit.

I wish the media and the public cared 1/1,000th as much about all the victims of child and youth sexual exploitation in the world.

I wish the media and the public cared 1/10,000th as much about all the victims of child abuse in the world.

I wish the media and the public cared 1/100,000th as much about all the victims of child poverty in the world.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Aug 17 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #5026

sassygrrl

((luci))

Ms GB, I'm still not over my dog's death. And, it's been over 6 years. sad.gif

+Quote Post
ms.gb
post Aug 17 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #5027

Hardcore BUSTie

(((luci)))

i'm still not over my dogs death and i don't know how long its gonna take to heal.

--------------------
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Aug 17 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #5028

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I just bought a really campy television series on DVD. I justify my love for these things because I like seeing what people do with production values when they have a teeny budget. But mostly, I love the bad jokes.

As school approaches I find myself second-guessing everything I've ever done. I live this loop inside my head which is perpetually saying "You fucked up when you left that college, you'll never amount to anything, you'll be financially dependent on Mr.Luci forever and everyone thinks you're a pathetic tool for that, you're ugly and fat and uncreative, you're stupid for thinking you have any artistic talent whatsoever, you've destroyed your potential with years of stagnation and everyone in your program will secretly think you're stupid and pathetic and old." Really hateful stuff. But I'm not cutting anymore, so I guess that's positive.

+Quote Post
typicalgrrl
post Aug 17 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #5029

Feeling really guilty because my partner's mother died and I'm not at all sad about it because she was just a shade lighter than evil and was super manipulative.

Also, have just eaten about six brownies and haven't offered to share with anyone.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 17 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #5030

it's cards on the table time

I would keep my job if I won the lottery, but as I'm writing a thesis fulltime at the mo' the word 'job' may not apply... I'd buy a house with my own study though!

I can be extremely lazy and have come to realise that I work best under pressure, when I get shitloads done. This scares me as there aren't enough fires under my ass to get this thesis done quickly!!

I worry that I have chosen academia as a career to facilitate this laziness.

I yearn for greater material comfort even though I have not taken any of the steps to achieve it.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 16 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #5031

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

When I hear people say they'd keep their jobs even if they won the lotto, I inwardly roll my eyes and think they're full of shit. Even in my job where I've been dedicated to a cause with all my heart, I still would have walked away cheerfully if the jackpot ever landed in my lap.

I wish I had samosas right this very minute.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
wombat
post Aug 16 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #5032

Dragon Velocity

I confess I am a big old doodyhead.

There! I said it!

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Aug 14 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #5033

Hardcore BUSTie

I am having continual dreams about being sexually threatened or molested by my father, and occasionally someone else.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 14 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #5034

Hardcore BUSTie

When I was 13 I was really depressed and miserable and out of my mind. I had rape fantasies and wanted to run away at 16 to be a hooker/street kid and lose myself in anonymity. Luckily I got put into therapy and Paxil and become healthy. But sometimes I think about what my life would've been like had I actually run away.

That's why I'm fascinated by peoples' stories of being runaways, teen strippers, drifters, vagabonds, etc. It's the life that I am fascinated by but haven't lived because I like money and security.

I also wanted to be a slutty groupie and tour around with bands and be a wild untamed tigree with an insatiable sexual appetite.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Aug 14 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #5035

the moistiest

i want to do a shit load of drugs, smoke cigarettes, drink relentlessly, hang out/sleep with/ be a muse of a "deep" but psychicaly tortured artist, have some sort of creative job that pays the bills/for the drugs that doesn't require normal business hours, and have relatives be concerned that i'm too skinny/sleep too much/generally living too fast and too hard.

this is what i fantasize about in the down time of my straight-laced social life and "white collared", well-paid but creatively devoid profession.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Aug 14 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #5036

Dragon Velocity

Ha! That's why I love you, pepper.

But really, from FAMILIES LIKE OURS, being average required huge amounts of work and vigilance and resilience.

It wore out my tolerance for "poor little me" effed-up exploiter types, though.

Go ahead and try to cheese out of following the same rules the rest of us have to follow, is what I feel like saying to THEM, you try to smirk and act like you're big and bad, but I know where that's going to get you.

Oh, yeah.

They think my avoiding them is a weakness.... of mine.... just don't want any of it to splash on me when they hit the fan. "You won't SAY anything cause you're too NICE" *smirk, gloat* "Ha ha"

Oh, yeah, that's why. mm hm. Just go right on, go go go. I'll be over here staying out of... ALL of your... self-imposed, self-destructive trouble.

That sleaze is gonna blow up in your face -- the way I know it has before.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
agent_wasabi
post Aug 14 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #5037

BUSTie

i was at a coffee shop in my hometown this weekend, and saw a picture of an ex posted as part of a photo collage on the bulletin board. lusty nostalgia washed over me, and i momentarily contemplated leaving a note for him (because i know he visits that coffee shop often; he's close friends with the owner), even though i'm married and it would've been a stupid thing to do.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 14 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #5038

Hardcore BUSTie

Same deal here. I think about sex a lot, yet don't want to have it randomly.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 14 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #5039

(o)(o)

I am very horny. This is bizarre, it seems like I can't have enough sex. All I want to do is fuck my brains out. I do not know what to do about this. my play things just aren't doing it for me, and I don't want to have random sex. This is a real problem for me. Fuck.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 13 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #5040

confession:
i'm tempted to start an 'average girl' thread. well, several really.
'average sized boobs', 'what i'm wearnig is really... meh', 'i cooked an average meal', 'my house is so-so', 'at least my plants aren't dead'. you know.

sigh, sometimes i feel so exhausted from trying to keep up with myself.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 23, 2014 - 02:04 PM