176 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
Synergy
post Feb 3 2011, 01:45 PM
Post #41

BUSTie

Dear C

I heard my ex is moving in with you. I feel very sorry for you.

I know he has not healed enough from the shit he put me up with although he said he learned his lesson after the old fashioned stake-out i had outside of his one of many girlfriends' house. He said it changed him and that i've woken him up and that he became a better person.

I have proof he is cheating on you also, you can find it on the internet. I'm pretty sure he cheated on me with you and a whole bunch of other girls.
I wish you all the brightness to see right through him. Or, if you cannot see through him and will have a baby by him, get the jackpot alimony out of him since the best way to get to him is through his bankaccount.

Yours,
Synergy

--------------------
If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
insideout
post Jan 22 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #42

BUSTie

Dear E,

Please send the email. I don't care if it's the last one, it's just cruel to leave me hanging here like this.

yours, s

Dear letter thread,

Thank you for the space to vent frustration, what a relief!

S

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jan 20 2011, 08:29 PM
Post #43

It's Calamity Jenn

Thanks Girls.

Dear PCM,
Lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub, LUB-DUB, LUB-DUB
Be careful out there, please.
-JenSmith

Dear Universe,
Why do all of these jarring things happen at once?
-Jennifer

Dearest Mom,
I'm not letting you give in, and I'm not going to let you sabotage yourself. If you don't want to do what the doctors tell you you need to do, I'll ride your ass until you do it biggrin.gif
-Your Loving Progeny

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jan 19 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #44

brown delicious

Sorry for the double post....

Dear supervisor,

You overreacted by cc'ing an email with people who did not need to be included. You did not follow protocol with me. No verbal warning with me. No notification about sharing this news with others about my performance. It really reflects on your poor professionalism and rush to judgment. The fact that you shared this information via email speaks of your own discomfort with conflict.

I know you are trying to help me, but, punitive measures does not serve either of us. Follow your own rules of following protocol. I will use your feedback which I know will help me in the end. I'm just hurt that you did not feel comfortable to share this news with me first. But, I won't make an issue about it. I'll move on.

Best,
stargazer

Dear me,

All of those painful supervisory experiences have taught you how to play the game. Play it. Put your game face on. Don't let them get to you. You are strong. Your overall performance and leadership speaks volumes about your abilities. Do not let this feedback get to you.

xo

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jan 18 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #45

brown delicious

(((jsmith & archegonia)))

Dear TLC,

Please stop rewarding families who cannot practice family planning by giving them their own television show.

Thanks,
stargazer

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jan 15 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #46

Hardcore BUSTie

(((jsmith)))

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jan 14 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #47

Hardcore BUSTie

sad.gif ((jsmith))

dear brother,

the reason your life sucks is that your so incredibly selfish you cant see anything in this world but you and what you dont get. you smoke pot and watch movies all fucking day every day, what do you have to complain about?

i am a happy, if unemployed, single mother of two. all i asked of you is that you come for a 5 min drive, wait in the car with the kids while i ran into the store, picked up my order and left. i didnt even have to pay for it. but you cannot handle sharing your proximity with children, even two well behaved children strapped in to car seats that you didnt even have to talk to (even tho they love you and include you in all their drawings).

so enjoy your movie, asshole. i took two toddlers into the lumber yard by myself and i kept them under control, loose mind, not even strapped in, while carrying my load of wood. i can handle my life, even if i ask for help sometimes, and it consists of much more than entertainment trivia.

fuck you man,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 12 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #48

Hardcore BUSTie

Bride

When a friend sings at your wedding, composes and reads a reading at your wedding, hosts rehearsals at her house, photocopies 120 hymns, jointly organises your hen party with your actual bridesmaid, organises the choir on the day, and sings again at your reception.... you make sure that friend gets THANKED in the goddamn speeches!

Oh, and you don't make the first message you send her after you get back from honeymoon a request for another favour.

Yours,
Miffed Faux-Bridesmaid (all the work, none of the glory or champagne)

(((jsmith)))

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Jan 10 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((((jsmith))))))))

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 10 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #50

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

(((jsmith)))

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jan 10 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #51

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear C******** Medical Center ER Nurse Practitioner,

You dropped the ball. You really did. You had a patient present with a grossly distended abdomen, which you could have felt and given the proper diagnosis of ascites. Instead, you didn't do shit and you diagnosed her with GAS. WHAT THE FUCK??? GAS??? Her abdomen was full of fluid, fucktard. That's a symptom of a number of bad things, namely cancer.
So you provided shitty service, but you still want to be paid? Fuck you. My mother has stage 4 peritoneal cancer. TERMINAL. And you diagnosed her with gas because you were to lazy to simply touch her, and feel the fluid that was building up inside her. You aren't getting that fucking money.

Dear Dad,
I'm not going to tell you this directly because I know how rough all of this is on you. But the fact is, scores of people have cancer. Some live, some die. Those who die assuredly had people praying for them, just as the people who lived had people praying for them. Whatever happens will happen, whether or not I pray to a god I don't believe in. I wish you would realize what you're saying. Do you think your god frowns upon the people who didn't make it, and smiles only upon those who live? There's no deity in this. It's a nightmare from which we cannot awake. Nobody can save any of us from it, human or deity. If she lives, it will be because she was able to withstand all of this chemo, and because her cancer cells could not. Its as simple as that. Instead of looking to a deity for strength, we have to look within ourselves. Hokey, yes, but that's what it really comes down to.
I'm sorry I cannot be with you two. Life doesn't pause for tragedy. If I pause, then I'll be quickly ruined. I hate it, but that's how it is when you aren't even living paycheck to paycheck.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
purpletheory02
post Dec 15 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #52

Dear Goddess,

I love you and your wily ways, truly do, sincerely will, but if just one thing could go my way, I'd be so much more obliged. So much more believing. Make this upcoming year a good one?

Happy boyfriend who might just clean up the kitchen on occasion. I love him, but that boy needs to chill out and take charge.

A job would be even better.

And the best of luck to my Dad and brother in their life events. smile.gif

Protect us with love,
me

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 13 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you, sybarite.

(Also, hallelujah for the existence of lovely guys!)

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Dec 12 2010, 07:52 AM
Post #54

it's cards on the table time

Dear you,

Whew. Aren't you lovely, a sweetheart who also has some dominating tendencies. I could so go for you, you're apparently both decent and sexy.

For now I'll just say you've reaffirmed my faith that there are some lovely guys out there still. You even do good text.

I don't necessarily trust myself around you so I guess I'll just wish you well. Stay awesome.

Sincerely, me

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Dec 12 2010, 07:46 AM
Post #55

it's cards on the table time

(((anarch's friend P))) How scary, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. (((you)))

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 9 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #56

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Universe,

So P's cancer has spread to her brain.

She's such a wonderful person.

Is it really necessary to put her through this? Please at least don't put her through a lot of pain.

+Quote Post
datagirl
post Nov 19 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear R,
I am so glad that you finally got the message and decided that I was no longer the type of friend you needed. I must admit that I thought you were just going to fade away and forget about me. Alas you still seem to think that we still have some kind of 'connection'. We don't. And have not had one for many years. Not since we smoked pot together when we were fifteen. You have no idea about the real world and just because I do not agree with IVF does not mean that I have something "mentally wrong with me". The fact that you tried IVF six times at $10,000 a pop would surely seem that you do not have all your faculties. But hey, I'm not one to judge. Getting married at 21 and having as many babies as possible is your groove, not mine. I never agreed with your decision to marry so early and was in fact going to boycott your wedding.

Also, telling me that I had killed an unborn child by having an abortion was simply the most callous things a person could say. Especially when you had had one too. So you regret it ever day, that's something that you may have to address. I do not regret ever having a termination and never have. It was the right decision for me at the time.

I am glad that I no longer have to be a part of your "family values" world. It's not me and never will be. I am a 33 year old single university student and have never felt so free to be who I am in my little tourist town.
Right by the sea.

+Quote Post
CiaoBellaDesign
post Nov 9 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #58

laugh.gif

Dear Co~Worker:

You are such a typical nerd....trying to insert yourself in every aspect of someone's convo just so you can hear yourself talk....so everyone can hear you talk. You have to show that you are in control of everything. How very conformed of you.

Don't fall climbing that proverbial ladder

You have to have the latest gadgets so everyone things you are "in the know"

Your ego is like that of the men you are trying to be liked by.

I'm in business, I am very professionl sounding....like a robot

Have fun being like everyone else. Being like what society deems you to be....

Don't you dare think outside the box........

--------------------
Ciao~
XOXOX

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 2 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #59

Hardcore BUSTie

dear asshats,
On what planet is giving someone a brick considered a way of showing your appreciation? A fucking brick? Are you kidding me? I'm sure you think it's cute and funny and it's the sentiment and shit but frankly it's insulting and you are a fucking moron. Oh and I'm gonna go over your heads to get an actual promotion because if you appreciate the work I do then you can show your appreciation for with MORE MONEY! Fuck you and your stupid brick!
suck it
missladyj

+Quote Post
ellenevenstar
post Nov 1 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear mother-in-law,

My facebook status updates are not primarily platforms for you to blurt your vacuous, misspelled, poorly-punctuated thoughts on everything. Please stop; it's embarrassing.

Thank you,
Your selfish daughter-in-law.

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 07:41 PM