The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 254 255 256 257 258 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #5101

Hi Honey, I think Tatina means whole garlic. Wrap it in sterile gauze.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
honey
post Jun 29 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #5102

BUSTie

hi Tatina is it garlic pills or can i pick it up at a supermarket.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 29 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #5103

Hardcore BUSTie

I got my boric acid at walmart and its only like 20% boric acid and its not the cockroach killer stuff...so I don't know.

+Quote Post
klee
post Jun 29 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #5104

BUSTie

I was checking other boric acid powders and they're all 100% boric acid. Uhhh...this might be gross but the stuff they use for cockroach killer is the same thing. And you get a huge container of it for a couple bucks.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 29 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #5105

Hardcore BUSTie

Just as far as I can get it up there with my fingers...I don't know how to describe better than that!

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 29 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #5106

Sassy,

How far up do you put these capsules?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 29 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #5107

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been using the boric acid...I used it for about 10 days and it got rid of my BV...now I just use one capsule after sex. It sucks to have to do that, but if I don't, it will come back! I really like it though. I don't plan on using anti-biotics again!

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jun 29 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #5108

hi ladies i just wanted to say that when i had recurrent bv for about 2 years it got to the stage where i was taking so much of everything i didnt know what worked from what didnt. For me tea tree and lavender worked good for about 8 months then it would induce itching and BVwould be back. i wold just bathe in it in stead of bubbl bath as this is a common cause of bv.#I think really its best to try one remedy at a time for a few weeks then go another few weeks of doing nothing exceept bathing in warm water maybe alittle salt nand see which thing is working or not for you.
i started getting bv with the IUD the only thing that i can say seems to have worked 4 me is acidophillus, less or no sugar, no soap or bubble bath, no thongs ,no underwear at night, no tight fitting pants.
its boring but ive been BV free for months now no smell after sex, some times i have wetter days but i guess this BV thing gets us so nuts, we dont know what normal is any more.

BV is an imbalace so i think like things like garlic, acidophillus reducing sugar are definitely going to be beneficial. the boric acid 1 seems all good at the moment or has any one had a recurrance/odour?
but again jewels maybe u should try 1 thing for a couple weeks to figure out whats triggering it off.

maybe we could do a trial here where everyone uses 1 method for 2/3 weeks we cut all soaps abd bubblebath, use plain salt water to bate with, and report back results, what do you think?

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #5109

Thanks so much Tatina. I will try it tonight.

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 29 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #5110

Yes, you boil the Rhododenderon bark (a few minutes, I think). You can get it in most Chinese pharmacies, or online. How did I get in in there? Haha - a complicated yogaposition, I basically worked my bum up against the wall and inserted it with a plastic syringe. A douche device would probably be better. The stuff is amazing - but be careful, it really stains and the damage on sheets, towel and undies is permanent. So best use pads and old towels when you try this. I used the Lavender and Teatree oils once my pussy got a little bit better - they are too intense if you are really sore. The garlic I used all the time, but as I said, NEVER cut it if you use it internally, just peel it. Otherwise it is too strong for the soft tissue. I hope this will be helpful. Lots of healing vibes, Tati

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #5111

Tatina, thanks a MILLION times. You have made my day. Sorry, BV stands for Bacterial Vaginitis. Trichomonias is a form of BV. I will first try the garlic and see what happens. Also, how did work the Rhododenderon Bark. Did you boil it yourself and how did you get it in there??? Did you use it at the same time you used the garlic?
Thanks again Tatina:-)

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 29 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #5112

Hey Sha. Sorry, I am not a native speaker and I am not really sure what BV is. I assume it is a bacterial infection and more severe than yeast?
Garlic is a strong anti-bacterial herb and it's always worthwhile to give it a try. Nevertheless, when I had a more serious infection (Trichomoniasis) I used garlic combined with essential oils (Teetree and Lavender) and also a brew of Rhododenderon bark which was given to me by my Chinese doctor (all used in the vagina). Although natural this was a pretty heavy duty treatment and I would not recommend to go for it, unless you have to. I did not wanted to take Flagyl - but had the guy who gave me the mess take it, hehehe. It took me three weeks to get rid off the infection but it worked.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 29 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #5113

Eewwww, black? Does it burn or stink?

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #5114

Thanks Tatina. So raw garlic is just good yeast & bladder infections? Is raw garlic good for BV? I'm desperate and will try almost anything at this point.

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 29 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #5115

Yap, me. I use raw garlic whenever I have a slight yeast infection. I peel it carefully - it should not be cut open - and put it in my pussy overnight, three nights in a row. That usually does the trick. I also use raw garlic for bladder infections. I then cut it in half and put a piece straight on the exit of the uretha. It burns but does miracles.

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #5116

Has anyone tried pure garlic or boric acid pills?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 29 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #5117

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, and the Tetrasil is black, and it comes out also. My discharge is gone for the moment. But, as we all know, it won't be long until the Itty bitty fish heads peak back out again.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 28 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #5118

O ok. Do you have discharge? Thats my biggest problem. I can't wear cute panties anymore!! and Im tired of my boyfriend rolling his eyes whenever he sees the ugly, worn out draws, I am forced to wear.Im thinking about purchasing some of Tetrasil. Maybe I'll just use it every other day... Do u think that you'll be able to use it with those applicators that come with like the yeast infection meds?

Thanks for responding to me Jewels

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 28 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #5119

Hardcore BUSTie

I used the Tetrasil I think Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, I can't remember. I put some up a thick medicine dropper and put it up there. That's probably why it all came out during sex. I did not use any over the weekend at all. The smell is still gone, so I think I will use the Tetrasil tonight, because I will have another LONG weekend! ;)

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 28 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #5120

Hardcore BUSTie

klee--Get the boric acid at walmart by the hydrogen peroxide...it's a much lower concentration.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 254 255 256 257 258 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 03:55 PM