Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 112 113 114 115 116 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Jan 22 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #2261

(o)(o)

COCL this is your conscience speaking reiterating what all others are saying, get thee on a plane and go to London!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jan 22 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #2262

Pacifism kicks ass!

COCL, gooooooo to Looooooondoooooooon! Do it! You'll love it. And you'll always be able to talk about that time that you just said, "What the hell! I'll do it!" and jumped on a plane. And you'll get to meet the London Busties, to boot! Fabulous!

Confession: I would really love to jump on a plane & go to England. I really miss that country. I also really miss my father-in-law, as well as my bro- & sis-in-law. I'd like to feel closer to them, but that's hard when we live so far away from one another. Sigh.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jan 21 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #2263

PANTIES! ew.

I've had one of those days where I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. About anything.

Go to London, Catlady! Listen to (y)our Zoya. wink.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 21 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #2264

new highs in personal lows daily!

wait....zoya is god?

....ok, i'll buy it. zoya is awesome!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 21 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #2265

uh huh.

yep.

I'm the all powerful being.

DO WHAT I SAY, DAMMIT!!!

mad.gif

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jan 21 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #2266

the moistiest

God, is that you?

Is this... is this a sign??

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 21 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #2267

uh huh.

do it.

x

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jan 21 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #2268

the moistiest

confession: i found a deal online to go to london from the east coast WITH lodging, all around $400. holy hell, i'm seriously considering jet-setting there for a very extended weekend.

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Jan 21 2009, 07:00 AM
Post #2269

Hardcore BUSTie

I think the fixations around plumbers and firemen are ancient.
Anything to do with pipes, inner workings, pumps.

Some of the oldest dirty songs are about firemen and plumbers, the need to keep that water flowing and put out the raging fire.
Maybe they're archetypal. Maybe they should be.

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jan 21 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #2270

cryostat bitch

heh....what is it about plumbers? wink.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jan 20 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #2271

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chachaheels @ Jan 20 2009, 10:47 PM) *
Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights really did make up for the book.

Word.

confession: Just before I woke up this morning, I dreamed that the plumber (great build, tall, bald head like Mr Clean, so scrupulously tidy and well-kept that I never would have guessed he was a plumber) and I were sitting on a bed, flirting madly. I was starting to get deliciously turned on when mr. anarch woke me up.

I'm not attracted to the plumber really (I gather from conversations that he's completely unaware of environmental issues and hasn't got much of a sense of money management, both of which are major turn-offs), but physically, he presents himself very well. Very well indeed. Those black gloves he wears when he's working. Oh my.

I have a feeling that that dream made my voice a bit soft and purry when I called him this afternoon to discuss the latest bill. Oops.

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Jan 20 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #2272

Hardcore BUSTie

I felt bad for Bush for exactly 1/1,000,000,000,000,000 of a second. Sure, booing and cartoons of thousands and thousands of flying shoes are impolite. But if his feelings are hurt, he's padded his coffers well at the expense of millions of lives, and he and all his buddies are still profitting wildly as the economy fails (to their benefit). His "misunderestimated me" speech was a bit pathetic. I guess my confession is that I'm anticipating his legal comeuppance.

Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights really did make up for the book.

Hi GT!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jan 20 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #2273

the moistiest

confession: i think i need to take a media/technology vacation. i am way too plugged in.

confession: ...but then i'd have no fucking clue about what to do with myself.

confession: i fucking hate this place. half of this confession is hormone-based.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jan 20 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #2274

beachcomber

I'm a little disappointed at how negative the reactions to Bush's leaving is here; but that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs as well.

confession: the mr is a total butt face joy kill that can suck even the unadulterated joy out of a snow day for me; his sybil- like mood swings are killing me, but yet frecklette & I are the ones in therapy. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jan 20 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #2275

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to admit, as much as I loathe and hate the guy, I feel a teeny teeny bit bad too because my natural instinct is to empathize...but then I remember how many people he fucked over and I feel better. biggrin.gif Everyone I know was glued to the TV or radio this morning in Winnipeg even.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 20 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #2276

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I feel kind of bad for Bush. If 9 out of 10 people are cheering when I leave my job, I would be in tears. blink.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jan 20 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #2277

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Jan 20 2009, 09:01 PM) *
I was really hoping a flock of geese would have flown by as his plane was taking off.

I literally chocked on a Reese's cup.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 20 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #2278

*spits coffee all over her puter*

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 20 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #2279

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I was really hoping a flock of geese would have flown by as his plane was taking off.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 20 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #2280

lol far from it. there was also a huge sign (which was quickly panned away from) that said "george bush, get the HELL OUT!" the caps, are theirs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 112 113 114 115 116 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 09:52 AM