The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 142 143 144 145 146 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Aithinne
post Nov 21 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #2861

Hardcore BUSTie

I've never thought about how certain looks age... Guess I'll just have to be patient, though it's hard not to seem childish and wish for a bf now, instead of waiting for the cute look to age into hot. Oh well... what can you do, eh?

Speaking of girl crushes, I think I've got one for you karategrrl! Lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one.. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 21 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #2862

Hardcore BUSTie

dragonflybee, thanks for your enlightening post! That does give me something to look forward to! Nothing against our large-breasted sisters, but us smallies do have an advantage when it comes to aging and the laws of physics.

Aithinne, I feel your pain, really. If it's any solace at all, remember that as you get older, your look will mature. I, too, had the look of a high-schooler well into my '20s. Now that I'm almost 40, I'm really grateful to look younger than most others my age--and my small breasts and young face have a lot to do with that!

I think a "cute" (sorry, for lack of a better word) look ages and wears a lot better than a hot look. "Cute" matures into hotness, while hotness in the very young often just ages. Yes, this is a generalization, but I've noted this in my personal experience.

I KNOW about feeling like being picked 2nd by the guys. Yes, I think they notice the blatant hotties first, but when it comes down to who men truly see themselves with over the long-term, who they see themselves falling in love with, making babies and lives with, I think most men will tell you what they truly like is a woman with some depth. Men truly do appreciate the "girl next door" look more than I think we realize. Hang in there, girl!! "Cute" IS sexy!

Changing topics, I have a new girl crush: Dara Torres, the 41-year-old Olympic swimmer. She's only a year and a half older than I, same basic body type (though she is much more in shape than I). She's my idol!! Dang, with a bod like that (and after giving birth, no less), who CARES about tit size????

Here are some pics:
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/de.../daratorres.jpg
http://www.bestlifeonline.com/cms/uploads/...torres_main.jpg
http://pureswim.speedo.com/files/images/al...res.preview.jpg
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

(Note the hilarious comment at the end of the last link:
"THE TOTAL, ULTIMATE, ABSOLUTE DEFINITIVE MILF* OF ALL TIME."

Dara, thank you for BEING.

*MILF=Mom I'd Like to Fuck

+Quote Post
dragonflybee
post Nov 21 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #2863

Hello ladies... new kid on the block here, just wanting to give my sales pitch to all other small busted chikas out there. I'm 48 yrs. old, and I've been a 34a for as long as I can remember. I remember when i was a young woman like most of you posting on this board, and feeling somehow "incomplete" because most of my friends were cup sizes ahead of me in the boob department. Well, as time goes by, it just somehow doesn't seem to matter as much. Most of my high school friends are now looking pretty darn saggy, and they cover their monstrosities up with baggy sweatshirts or whatever they can to somehow disguise the fact that their once perfect breasts are not so perfect anymore. And me? I still go braless quite a bit, depending on what kind of clothes I'm wearing. Men half my age - and sometimes younger! - still hit on me. And, of course, I'm lovin' it! If you're a member of myspace, you can check out some of my pics (I'm also a photographer) over there: www.myspace.com/cosmic_1 In fact, in one of my last blogs, I posted a (tasteful) nude of myself, proudly showing my IBT's to the world. Just remember: If you feel good about yourself, it will show. Head up, shoulders high, and wear those puppies proudly!

Dragonflybee,
Chairman,
Itty Bitty Titty Committee biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 20 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #2864

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, haven't been here in a while and decided I missed you all.. As for the post about looking young, I totally understand. Not only do I not have a lot of curves, but I have a very very baby-ish face. It's my chipmunk cheeks, I think. I've had lots of people guess my age, and I always get either 12 or 17. Blah, both underage. I'm really 23!! I've already graduated college, and people think I'm still in high school.

I totally understand the cute thing too. My whole life, I've been 'cute'. AAARRGH!!! I agree- puppies are cute, women are gorgeous. I can't seem to get out of the damn cute phase. It's crazy- sometimes I do feel cute, sometimes goofy, sometimes sexy and horny. I feel all those things, but it must not show cuz all I ever get is f***ing cute! I'll never have an angular face, or an exotic look, or even a pretty look.. Just big-cheeked, baby-faced, cute (lnbawghaoinabnoamaoyva... GRRRRRR!!!!!), too skinny, small breasted adolescent look-alike for me. Ah, to look sexy and inspire lust.. what a day that would be! For once, I wish a better description could be applied to me: hot, sexy, gorgeous... *sigh* Only in my dreams do I hear those words. But it is nice to hear some of you ladies tell stories about the men in your lives who do say those things about you and your bodies. It gives me hope, which is absolutely invaluable on crappy days like today. I wish men would walk around with signs or something so us smallies could pick out the smallie-lovers. Also, if I could identify the men that liked or didn't mind plain women, I'd be all over that like white on rice. It would make dating so much easier. Blah, today was a bad day...

On a side note, have any of you ladies gone somewhere in public, a bar or something, had some guy show interest in you, and you just wondered if he chose you because he didn't have luck with the gorgeous hotties but he's horny and will settle for smallies and plain Janes so he can stick it in something other than his hand? Sorry to be negative, but I feel like that sometimes.. That men only approach you (the few times that actually occurs) because they had to settle for second best? I sometimes wonder why in the world men approach me at all, which is uncommon enough that it only adds to the previous thinking. I wish I could read minds and find out..

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 20 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #2865

Hardcore BUSTie

OHHHHHMIGAWD, thanks for inspiring me to Google some Selma Blair photos. She's unbelieveably HOTTT! I have hereby added her to my list of celb women who are small on the boob poundage and big on the hot-o-meter:
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/..._2007/dazed.jpg

I also found unbelievably funny photos of her, from her movie A Dirty Shame, where she had those grossly huge (fake) breasts! Bwha ha!

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 20 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #2866

Hardcore BUSTie

She is on the larger side of small, I guess. She's not itty bitty, so I (we?) don't relate to her in the same way I do to Selma Blair, for example.

My boy is definitely one of the dudes who really adores small breasts... he seems to be a boob/nipple man, in that he pays loads of attention to mine, and he seems to prefer small ones. He's told me that he doesn't have one "type," but he's also said that he doesn't see what the big deal is with big breasts. He also seems to like girls that are a little bit boyish or unusual looking. Also, French chicks. (I'm convinced he does have a type... or several.)

Hi ladies! *waves*

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 20 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #2867

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, I thought it was just me thinking Kristen Bell was on the larger side.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 20 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #2868

Hardcore BUSTie

Kristen Bell is a B-cup. They surely look big to me too.

+Quote Post
Jane Lane
post Nov 19 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #2869

Last night, while getting up to relocate to his bedroom...
Me: "What did you do with my shirt?"
Him: "It doesn't matter... you look MUCH better without it."

eee. smile.gif

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Nov 19 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #2870

Hardcore BUSTie

ummmm, her boobs look pretty big to me! i think they appear that way on 'heroes' too, but maybe she's wearing a padded bra. either way.....

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
purplestain
post Nov 18 2008, 01:39 AM
Post #2871

BUSTie

Kristen Bell ftw!!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/re...en-Bell-017.jpg
http://www.gulum.net/model/resimler/kriste...4x768-21450.jpg
http://i.d.com.com/i/dl/media/dlimage/17/5...5867_large.jpeg
http://www.kristen-b.net/gallery/albums/sh...mag2006/013.jpg

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 17 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #2872

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM) *
just got a text from a guy i saw earlier saying i looked 'completely gorgeous'. woo. who needs boobs.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Yep, it's the little things that keep us going.

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM) *
its not like theres anywhere to wear it here in sunny(!) england:(

starship, you're THAT pretty/hot AND you've got that killer English accent?? "Who needs boobs" for sure!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

V Magazine is sure different--I'd never seen the inside of any! Yes, def. more diversity of bodies in there than in most American mags, I think. Though Bundchen's butt on the cover of one of them does remind me of the typical male-oriented "T&A fest" girlie pictirials so popular here in America.

Welcome, Aenea!! Please, don't just lurk!!! Though I'm jealous of your B cups, you're most wlecome here! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aenea
post Nov 15 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #2873

Hi dudes and dudettes! =) Just another poster here who wants to express gratitude for the support you guys show here. I've always had moodswings about my 32B size - adore them one day, berate my genes the next. Especially when my fiancé isn't available to tell me how silly I'm being over this insecurity. (That, and really - how many times can I bring up that I dislike some part of myself that he adores to death. Why can't we be logical creatures and find happiness in the support and love of our partners?! Argh.) So when my moodswings turn for the worse, I've found reading through this board incredibly helpful. You folks are so incredibly sweet! I'm going to try staying out of my usual lurkdom and participate more now, what with all the awesome links going around too... =D

Rock on!

--------------------
Deep down inside, all people are good.
But it's hard to get through the ribs to the tasty parts.

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 14 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #2874

Hardcore BUSTie

i like looking through the pictures magazines like this: http://www.vmagazinedigital.com/vmagazine/
lots of boyish, boobless women like me.
whyyy isnt the media more diverse in its representation of women. it would solve oh so much if every girl could look in a magazine and see someone who looks like them.

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 14 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #2875

Hardcore BUSTie

i have lotsa brown swim suits too, but none as gorgeous as that! im tempted to treat myself to one too. buttt, ive got no holidays planned and its not like theres anywhere to wear it here in sunny(!) england:(

today I wore a new 'bodycon' jersey dress i bought from H&M. Its super-clingy (in a non trashy way) and flattering on le ass. has a bit of a scoop neck and clings to my boobs too but i still wore it braless. put a cute cardigan over the top, some opaque tights and pixie boots. just got a text from a guy i saw earlier saying i looked 'completely gorgeous'. woo. who needs boobs.

Id never even noticed michelle pfieffer's breast size...

I think the pill can change your sex drive vendetta. now im either not interested in the slightest or horny as hell. no inbetween. im not sure if it's decreased but it's definately been effected somehoww

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 14 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #2876

Hardcore BUSTie

Crinoline, love the suit! I totally dig brown suits--I have a couple. On palefaces like us, it's tons more flattering than black.

DJ, your posts are always enlightening. You are definetely one of the most intelligent women I've ever come across (you know, besides myself, of course...) laugh.gif

Love the Michelle Pfieffer pics, thanks for sharing. You know what I love even more? How women like her look even better in their "older" pics. I swear, her chest looks just like mine. I'm so inspired by small-breasted celebrities who flaunt their little boobs. I mean, they have all the money in the world to get enlarged, and they don't, then they know they'll have photographers and everyone's eyes scrutinizing every little dimple and pimple, and they go braless and work those A-cups on the red carpet and stuff. Awesome.

looneydaray, great quote. Thanks for sharing! Gives me hope that there are enlightened men out there.

It's so totally awesome to check this board, get my cool-chick fix, and head into my day all inspired and empowered and shit. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 14 2008, 06:59 AM
Post #2877

Hardcore BUSTie

Have anyone tried decreased sex drive after birth control pills?

I'm not sure if it's time to admit that I'm not into him anymore (it's been months) of if bcps may have something to do with it.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Nov 14 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #2878

BUSTie

i found this quote on another site from this random guy. cracked me up biggrin.gif

After all, if an a-cup was sexually unattractive then it would have been bred out of the human species long ago. Evolution shows us that tit size don't make a difference.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Nov 13 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #2879

Hardcore BUSTie

also, do you know who's got tiny boobs and is still totally sex on a stick : Michelle Pfeiffer
Then and Now

she rocks that cut down to the navel look like no one's business, ladies!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Nov 13 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #2880

Hardcore BUSTie

I just got a new swimsuit!! My Mom bought it for me, it was waaay out of my price range. It's sort of 50s retro like I wanted. I got it in brown because I am too pale for black, it just looks gothic.
My Awesome Swimsuit!!!
I think the boy will be happy with it, there's plenty of skin left out and a little cheek peek in the back

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 142 143 144 145 146 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 06:13 AM