The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 149 150 151 152 153 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Vendetta
post Oct 13 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #3001

Hardcore BUSTie

Sure, it does, and I wouldn't be expecting anything else. Pretty much every one was natural, since they were featuring women from the 50's to the 90's and I only saw 3 or 4 augmented breasts in the 90's chapter. Let's just say I kept thinking that breasts were enough subject for good photographs.

So my brother started dating this beautiful girl he meet at a photo shoot (he did a one-time photo shoot playing model). He LOVES breasts and all his girls were all C-cup and up. So Catia has no breasts, at all he says, like AAA cup or something. He said it doesn't matter that much, that it only felt funny on the first time cause he's not used to it and that she talked to him about it. She's pretty, skinny model-like and I'm always looking for available cost-free models so I thought "why not?". On next weak I hope to have the flatterest photographs of a really small breasted girl, just for you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 13 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #3002

Hardcore BUSTie

I think that says more for the aesthetic of Playboy than actual women's bodies.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 13 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #3003

Hardcore BUSTie

I was at my dad's place yesterday and in the middle of a some-hundred-book collection I found out these 2 photography books of Playboy. I think they're his girlfriend's (oops now his wife) since her brother is a photographer. They're photographs of 5 decades' playmates and it's a huge book. The photographs were all almost about breasts, since the majority of them were only flaunting them. I got depressed. I've seen hundreds of breasts yesterday and to be honest, I didn't even know that breasts could look a certain way, have a certain shape and be that beautiful, which only emphasizes my ignorance towards a feminine body part that I sould know about. The only really small breasted woman was wearing a bra, and she was the only one wearing a bra throughtout the entire book, so I can't even tell how small she was. Sorry for my mood today girls.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 13 2008, 09:56 AM
Post #3004

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Jane! welcome!
Yeah, mine do the same thing. When we started out, my boy was pretty inexperienced. I'll never forget the first time he saw me naked lying down he said "Where did they go?". I did not find it funny at the time, but we've moved past that and he loves them now, even when they disappear.

I think the best thing you can do for it is just to try to be really confident (which = sexy). You're sexy, you know it, so who cares if you have magical disappearing boobies? Magical boobies rock!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Oct 13 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #3005

Hardcore BUSTie

drive-by posting to say that Vendetta, your photography blows me away and so does your photo. Also, y'all are gorgeous. I wouldn't post a photo publicly but would be happy to email one to regulars.

I'm 36, so one of the older ones.

Jane Lane, welcome! I've been married for 5 years and still get flashes of self-consciousness at how my boobs flatten out in that position. The guys I've been with liked them anyway, so I mentally shrug(ged) it off. Would be much harder to do this if I'd been with guys who preferred bigger boobs and said so (and acted like it too), but then again, those guys have never been interested in me and I sure as hell was never interested in them.

+Quote Post
Jane Lane
post Oct 12 2008, 11:06 PM
Post #3006

Hey ladies. Just found this thread, and have been reading through the posts for about the past hour. You all are just so fabulous, you know that? Fierce. It makes me feel powerful and confident and all "Grr I'm absolutely amazing with my bitty breasts!" Love it.

So, but... as much as I may like the way my breasts look, all tiny but round and perky, they only look that way when I'm vertical. When I'm lying down, or when I've got my arms stretched up above my head, they just disappear. You know what I'm talking about? And that does get me really self-conscious when I'm with a guy. Anyone else relate? And if you do, how do you deal?

+Quote Post
purplestain
post Oct 12 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #3007

BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Oct 7 2008, 10:04 PM) *
[color=#006400][font=Comic Sans MS]Keira is a beautiful woman. I really like that first photo in particular. I did not like the way her body was portrayed in The Darjeeling Limited, but I thought her body was portrayed beautifully in Atonement.

I think you may be thinking of Natalie Portman in Darjeeling - Keira Knightley wasn't in that.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 12 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #3008

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 10 2008, 09:04 PM) *
wow. i just said i felt kinship with j-lo. i might have to re-think that entire statement.

Bwah ha ha, you're too funny. laugh.gif

Well, I am ashamed to say I didn't have one recent "everyday" photo of myself, so I took one with my camera phone at work. My smile is cheesy, since I am smiling for the cell phone in my own hand: "Derrr....loser!" but hey, there I am. I will e-mail to anyone. Feel free to ask.

I admit I at first wasn't crazy about the picture posting--I thought it'd be too much of a tempation to evaluate /judge each other based on looks, but as someone else mentioned, I'd never look at any of you and say, "Ew, what a shame! If only she had bigger tits!" I mean, really, everyone's freaking awesome. Pretty eye-opening.

PS: We have a roughly 20-year age range in here. Wow.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 12 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #3009

BUSTie

Vendetta: I'm 37. I was looking at your photography at work and my friend came over and said ..."Wow- who took those pictures? They're really good" ....and I know she has an appreciation for photography. I love the pic of you with the cameleon. I tried to find those triangle tops that you had on. Gwen Stefani wears them. I wanted to try on a triangle bra like you said but I cannot find them anywhere. Everything seems to have padding...and as someone said (can't remember who) all size bras have padding these days. As if C's, D's E's, etc need them?!?!?

Karategrrl: My birthday is in the spring too so I'm just two years behind you!

Starship: Thanx for your inspiration. She does look hot. My self esteem goes up and down. More up than down these days thanx to you girls. Also, if you could provide a password, that would be great.

I've said before, I feel like I need to compensate for my small breasts, which I do in bed. My new bf has learned new things that he never knew before and he's 40 y/o. I hope he thinks that rocks and these little tits can be hot. I never asked but I don't think he's had anyone as small as me.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 11 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #3010

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you very much girls, it means a lot to me that you have all seemed to like my photographs

strongirl, password please lol biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ9yLCcKlHk

Bruce Springsteen and The Sessions Band amazing song

"So everything dies baby, that's a fact but maybe everything that dies someday comes back" - The Boss

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 10 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #3011

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey grrls, I'm pretty sure I'm older than all of y'all. I'll be 47 next week. But since I still get hit on by young men on a regular basis (including one today while I was out running, boy, he was hot, too!) I am not going to get all bummed out about my advanced age. I don't hesitate to tell people my age; I'm just glad to be alive.

As for pictures, humm, I'll have to ponder that. I am reluctant to put pics of myself on the internet, esp. my face. But maybe a body pic. But I've enjoyed all of you pictures and wow, what a bunch of hotties! smile.gif I knew you were smart but looks too....

Have a great weekend, everyone!

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 10 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #3012

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, you're all hot/beautiful. if i hadn't been linked to your photos from the small bust group i wouldnt have given the slightest bit of thought towards any of your breasts. I was too busy thinking i love her hair/eyes/smile etc. who needs big basoomas

vendetta I agree with everyone that your photography is amazingg

Ive made a album with a couple of pics of moi. not the greatest photos, infact some are rather stupid, i chose them purely because they are the rare few where im braless/you can tell i have small boobs.

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/bsbsg/

it has a guest password so if any of the regulars want it let me know:)

oh, and i'm 20

ailurophile- the blonde girl is called Agyness Deyn. The Ducthess was refering to a keira knightly film i saw. i dont think looking at agyness should make you feel bad about yourself. you should see her as an example of how breasts have no real impact on beauty. she has a similar breast size to a lot of us and she proudly flaunts it. and looks damn good at that.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 10 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #3013

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm 26 and there is a face shot of me in my profile if anyone cares to look. it was taken last year when my hair was still growing out from having a completely shaved head (which i LOVED) so it's kind of a euro-mullet. i love that spanking picture too. it was from a hollywood party where i went dressed as j-lo. it was a fitting choice for me. i wish i had her size breasts, but i always felt a little kinship with her because her boobs aren't huge, she's kind of small on top and big on bottom like me.

wow. i just said i felt kinship with j-lo. i might have to re-think that entire statement.

i'm wearing my size 1 intimissi bra right now, black lace, i took the padding out. i'm a little heavier than i usually am so my boobs are just slightly bigger and i've got some 'almost' cleavage. awesome. i just got some ribbed tank tops from target for $7 each and even though it is kind of scandalous, i've loved rocking them with no bra. i think my little boobs look so sexy!

eta- thanks crin! don't make yourself nauseated spinning around like that! i know i've been out of the loop and i can't bitch, but has knorl been in here recently? haven't seen her around.....

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 10 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #3014

Hardcore BUSTie

yay, dj's back!!! *runs around in circles until I fall down* What about that spanking pic that used to be your avatar? ...it doesn't show your face though... - I love the tribal "we all have vaginas" story

I can see your pic in your profile, ailuro - cute!

V- when I saw your pic on your website, I thought you were a model! I wish you could take pictures of me, I love your work!

...I'm 23, btw, if we're exchanging ages...

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 10 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #3015

Hardcore BUSTie

Am I that ancient? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Well, being that I am turning 40 in the Spring of '09, I guess I am one of the oldest ones around here!

I wasnt' sure about all this posting of photos at first, but I'm now enjoying seeing all of you! I can't believe this, but I actually don't have recent photos of myself that show a typical, everyday look. I'll have to take one!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 10 2008, 05:43 AM
Post #3016

Hardcore BUSTie

I can see your picture with your sister, you look really good blondie! How old are you? I'm 24, I might be one of the youngest in here

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 9 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #3017

BUSTie

I don't think that worked. If I go into my profile, the new picture shows there but my old pic seems to still be the one that you see (which is a stencil of one of my tattoos, I might add.) I am not technologically inclined. Please help??

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 9 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #3018

BUSTie

Goodness, you girls are all so young. Are Karategrrl and I the eldest chics here? You look so sweet Vendetta. Hard to see the former punk rocker. I've posted a pic in my profile of my sister and me. I am on the right with the longer hair. (I hope I did it correctly!) I also have a "My Space" www.myspace.com/catmom330. (A young girl at work talked me into creating one. Weirdo!)

Starship: Okay who is the blonde girl that you showed us? The model from UK?? You called her "The Dutchess". If you look at the second pic of her with the purse on her pippee, that is the shape of my breasts but I have a little more tissue. I looked up her work and I do not look like that in my clothes without my padded bras. What the heck? I look at her (who looks so cute) and see myself and think ---why have I been so deprived?? I think it is so unfair. I'm feeling bad about myself again these days.

Dj-bizmonkey and Karategrrl: I too feel like a perv. I think girls notice sometimes when I am looking. I wonder if they think I am gay. Like you, DJ, I search for girls my size (it's comforting when I find them) as well as checking for breasts that I would want.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Oct 9 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #3019

Hardcore BUSTie

FYI, ladies, there are several regular male posters on this music forum who like women with small boobs. I used to be a regular member there a while back and would frequently read positive comments about small-breasted women, including Kiera Knightly, who's picture was posted with surprising regularity on a forum dedicated to a band from the '80s/'90s who hasn't made music together in over 10 years. It should be noted that there are many other threads on the forum, though, dedicated to many other things besides music...hence, the small boob love.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 9 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #3020

Hardcore BUSTie

strongirl, i love that francis bacon quote, i used to have it pinned up in my locker in high school a million years ago.

i love me some keira too. i think our breasts are about the same size, i might be a little smaller, but i definitely do NOT look like her. i'm pretty thin on my top half (well not really these days, but i hope to be again soon) but i have a gratuitous ass and big thighs left over from my horseback riding days. if i can find a cute picture (i'm not very photogenic) i will send it on to you ladies.

even though i'm not skinny, i hate skinny bashing, i find it so unnecessary. as for the 'too skinny' comments, karategrrl, that shite drives me bonkers. unsolicited comments and criticisms from complete strangers. what makes men (and women for that matter) think they have the right to critique my body at random. it always seems like the guy with the hairy back, bald head and enormous beer gut is the most vocal too.

ailurophile- that woman would piss me off too! grrrr! people like that need a healthy dose of perspective. i am ALWAYS checking out other women's breasts, and i too (karategrrl) feel like a total perv. i can't help it, i'm constantly searching for women who look just like me or women who i'd want to look just like.

speaking of being a perv, i was on google video watching some ridiculous bbc show called 'tribal wives.' have any of you seen it? basically they take these uk women and transport them into remote villages all over the world for a month so they can do some soul-searching. i especially liked the episodes on the himba and the waorani, who are bare-breasted pretty much all the time. the narrator even takes the time to point out about the himba 'whilst the breast is seen as completely nonsexual, the buttocks must be covered up because of its sensuality.' i just liked looking at all the different sized, kinda saggy, kinda floppy out there breasts. unpretentious breasts that barely seemed to cross the minds of the women they were attached too. the waorani were especially comfortable with their bodies. in the end they tried to dress up the british lady in their traditional garb, which is pretty much grass and animal skin that covers nothing, not the breasts, butt or vagina. the woman doesn't want to take her underwear off and one of the waorani women says to her, 'what are you so afraid of, i've got a vagina, you've got a vagina, we've all got vaginas!' they seemed kind of insulted when she wouldn't get totally naked!

v- your photographs are awesome and you are super cute! you too crinoline, maybe you had mentioned it before, but i definitely always pictured you as a blonde little pixie.

who knew this forum was full of such hot hotties. we should totally have a small-boob convention. i'm thinking, las vegas! vendetta could do a photo shoot of us all showing off our bodies and we could turn it into a calendar! not that this will ever happen, but it's a nice fantasy.....

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 149 150 151 152 153 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 15, 2014 - 11:36 PM