The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Gen♥
post May 6 2012, 03:19 PM
Post #81

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for a while and I just really felt the need to thank all of you, this forum helped me so much... Each time I feel down because of my breast I come here and it's the only thing that truly helps me feel better. Itís incredible how I can relate to all of your posts, it makes me feel less lonely and stronger to know that I'm not the only one who thinks the way I do and also that you can live happy with your small booblets smile.gif

I'm 19 years old and my breast grew slowly until I was like 14 years old. When looking at the past, I feel a bit stupid because no one ever laughed of me or directly said anything mean about my small breast. I've always been around good and respectful person and I've been lucky for that... I've been the one starting jokes and negatives remarks about my breast but my friends never got to much into it. Still, as being teenage girls, we talked about breast and I was definitely the smallest one. No one ever said something negative but I've always feel like I was being taken in pity, like "having small breast is not the end of the world but... Yeah it sucks for you". I've been thinking about breast implants a long time but I realize it's truly against my values. Now, everything reminds me of my breasts, I'm probably thinking about them 50% of the time, it's an obsession. I need to be careful with the movies I watch because if there's a remark about small breast it makes me incredibly sad, I need to be careful with the music I listen, pop especially. Because of one song where they talk about big breast each pop songs makes me think about my breast, I'm very careful on the internet because of those ads where the breasts implants of some "sexy russian girl" who is "really attracted to eastern men " wants to meet me. Anyway, I feel like it's everywhere and it's very hard but I'm also conscious that it's mostly in my head, that I perceive everything negatively...

Oh well... that was long, sorry if some sentences are incoherent, english isn't my first language... and thanks again, I know it sounds cheesy but because of this threads I see a brighter future ahead of me smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Apr 8 2012, 05:39 PM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all!
So I'm taking a class on skepticism/the human belief sytstem (shout out to my psych majors out there!) and I just recently read a fascinating article on why humans are so good at maintaining irrational beliefs. and the jist of this article was that as humans we are pretty much hardwired to do so. And, as I was reading this article I automatically connected the concepts in it to my beliefs about my own body. I'd like to think of myself as an intelligent young lady, and I try to be as rational as I can, yet I still can't truly discard the fears I have in my head about my boyfriend not really liking my boobs/body as much as he says he does (i made the guy i talked about iin my last story my boyfriend, pretty smart decision if i do say so myself ^.^) even though he does nothing but show affection and enthusiasm for my body when we have sex. and i still can't explain why i still cringe and cover up when i have to take off my bra in front of him even though he has always reacted positively to seeing them. it just puzzles the crap out of me! he's always teling me how attractive he finds me, and i know at he's already seen my boobs and reacted positively to them before. so why the heck can't i just believe him when he tells me that he likes them and be comfortable with him seeing me naked? it's just so frustrating! but reading this article really gave me some insight as to why it's so hard to get rid of my negative beliefs about my body.

the article starts off by explaining that we are programmed to learn and make connections to things that co-occur rather than things that do not because the human brain naturally looks for patterns. (e.g., we think of our friend sally and she calls. we are now more likely to associate the events despite the countless thimes that sally has called us without us thinking of her beforehand because events that occur in unison have more impact on us). So , at age 18 when my first serious boyfriend broke up with me just two weeks after he had criticized my breasts, i made a connection in my brain to the two events and since i was looking for some sort of closure in the relationship i blamed everything on my breasts, which is what initially started this terrible cycle of hatred towards my body. and as we all know, it is very hard to simply un-learn a connection once it is made, especially if there i s a lot of emotion involved in the event. and here i am at 20 years old still fighting this association that exists only in my own head.

the article then talked about how human perception is largely a reality that we construct ourselves, and that our own biases and beliefs play a large part in constructing that reality. so, since i made a strong connection to my boobs and male disappointment long ago i am predisposed to inrepreting events in such a way as to support that association. so, whenever a new guy came along, he was already dissapointed by my boobs as far as i was concerned. and there was simply no way that the guy could win, because even if he had done nothing to make me think that he didn't like my body, the belief was already there in my head.

the article also states that the same rules apply to memory. our memories are also largely influenced by our belief and emotions, so we also tend to recall experiences in such a way that aligns in our beliefs. and i do this as well. when i was having casual sex with my neighbor, i would sleep over at his house and wake up the next morning, but in the morning would remember the sex in such a way that confirms my own beliefs about my body. for example, i'll think to myself "oh, he didn't even protest when i said i wanted to keep my bra on. he must not even have wanted to see them since they're so small/gross/dissapointing, etc." even though the reality was that i had never let him take off my bra before so he just probably didn't feel like trying anymore.

i know that my issues are a little more complicated than just a few connections that i made in my brain a couple of years ago, there's also the media and societal expectations and my own personal beliefs about womanhood. but this has really helped me take a look at my own faulty belief system and i think it's a starting point to figuring out how i can make an effort to look at situations (especially sexual situations with guys) logically instead of through my own personal biases. and hopefully this can help some of you too!

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Mar 24 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(secretsights88 @ Mar 24 2012, 02:43 PM) *
Now, as for me, I have a question about breast envy sad.gif I feel like such a fool because of this! I have a friend who is a 36C or 34D depending on the bra, and she loves her breasts... she loves wearing tight fitting or low cut tops, and when I'm around her and around men, I feel so invisible. I know, it's stupid... but I also get a bit jealous when guys seem to pay more attention to her or call her beautiful and hot, or when they "like" or comment her pictures on Facebook (coincidentially only the ones in which her breasts are noticeable by either cleavage or tight clothes).

It's such a stupid situation... because for one these guys can't help finding her attractive and it's ok, and also because I know I'm pretty, smart, fun and talented, too, and yet I let some stupid guys' opinion make me feel down, I take it personally, and I know receiving that kind of attention is also creepy and not important, and yet sometimes I honestly find myself wanting it... has anyone gone through something like this? And how can I "de-stupidify" myself? I mean, I'm not even looking for a boyfriend, and yet I care about male attention... ugh... I make myself so angry sometimes...

hmmm, well what kind of attention are you talking about when you say "that kind" of attention? are you talking specifically about attention to your breasts, or are you talking about sexual attention in general? because if you are referring simply to sexual attention, anytime you catch a guy checking you out, or even any time you get asked out on a date, you're getting "that" kind of attention. sure, guys don't constantly stare down my blouse, but i think that anytime a guy shows any interest in dating/getting to know you , it's basically a given that he's attracted to you and would jump at the chance to have sex with you. yes big breasts catch a lot of stares, but that's because they're BIG. they're just more in your face than smallies, but smallies can be just as appreciated in a sexual situation. i mean, there's more than one way to garner sexual attention. and if you really feel like you want guys to stare at your chest, just try out wearing a push up bra for a day. it might be aided cleavage, but it's still your cleavage.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 24 2012, 05:43 PM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

DeeRayy, your story totally made my day, and I will probably be thinking about that for years! thank you for sharing--whether he knows it or not, that sweet guy has not only boosted (boob-sted??) you up but all of us as well. It's nice just knowing that there are people out there who can appreciate what we have.

Secretsight, I can relate to the breast envy thing. This is tough, especially when it's someone you come into contact with a lot in person, on FB, whatever. One of the things we've touched on in this forum is the fact that, for whatever reason, people (okay, mostly men) seem to make a big deal out of breasts, especially big ones--at least publicly. I dont' see anything significantly changing that in my lifetime. Don't feel stupid for feeling the way you do--they're your feelings and you are entitled to them! (Ha, enTITled.)

Men--and people in general--can and do appreciate all kinds of boobs and bodies and asses and everything. Proof of this is DeeRayy's new guy! Woot! But the big boob thing seems to be something that is much more popular or acceptable among people with big mouths and strong opinions that they make known.

For your own sanity and happiness, remember your own awesomeness and hotness especially when you are around her and, not to be catty--but this may really help you-- is there some physicial characteristic you possess that she does not? Keeping in mind your great hair, smile, eyes, legs, skin, pretty hands, even something fun you are wearing, can help build your confidence when you are around her. That said, if you have to limit certain situations with this person, do so. You're worth it.

I won't lie--this IS tough, but remember that it's something that many, many people must go through in some fashion. Some short guys are envious of tall guys, and think the girls only like them for that. Some people think they're too pale and envy those with mocha skin. Some people think blue eyes are best and envy those with blue eyes. Some people are missing a leg and may envy those with two, who can run easily. It goes on and on. I could guarantee that at some point in your life, someone envied YOU and/or attention YOU got.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Mar 24 2012, 05:17 PM
Post #85

BUSTie

QUOTE(secretsights88 @ Mar 24 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Now, as for me, I have a question about breast envy sad.gif I feel like such a fool because of this! I have a friend who is a 36C or 34D depending on the bra, and she loves her breasts... she loves wearing tight fitting or low cut tops, and when I'm around her and around men, I feel so invisible. I know, it's stupid... but I also get a bit jealous when guys seem to pay more attention to her or call her beautiful and hot, or when they "like" or comment her pictures on Facebook (coincidentially only the ones in which her breasts are noticeable by either cleavage or tight clothes).

It's such a stupid situation... because for one these guys can't help finding her attractive and it's ok, and also because I know I'm pretty, smart, fun and talented, too, and yet I let some stupid guys' opinion make me feel down, I take it personally, and I know receiving that kind of attention is also creepy and not important, and yet sometimes I honestly find myself wanting it... has anyone gone through something like this? And how can I "de-stupidify" myself? I mean, I'm not even looking for a boyfriend, and yet I care about male attention... ugh... I make myself so angry sometimes...

I know exactly how you feel. I act exactly the same, I'm in a relationship but male attention is nice, It makes you feel desirable. And I used to have a friend DD that used to wear next to nothing whenever we went out and especially around my partner. It used to really put me off introducing her to anyone. But my envy is ridiculous to the point I don't want my boyfriend meeting half the girls I know in case he'd find them attractive. I think I'm still a little hurt about previous issues with him though.

Sadly enough I don't really know how you can 'de-stupidify' yourself because I haven't been able to, It's just there in my brain. I fixed that issue by not being friends with her anymore because she wasn't a very good friend but I suppose maybe you could talk to your friend about it? These situations clearly put a wedge between the friendship. I know this so called friend and I used to compete constantly. Well I'd feel like we were competing all the time because she enjoyed the attention and I like attention sometimes too. It wasn't a healthy friendship. I don't know much about your friendship or what this girl is like but if you guys are close maybe you could mention how you feel about it. She'll probably reassure you and talk about her insecurities as well which will make you feel better to know you're not alone. I think what we forget sometimes is that EVERYONE has insecurities regardless of what they are. so even though you're envying her breasts she might envy something about you that she's insecure about.

Sorry if I'm not much help I just replied to let you know you're not alone and I go through these crazy envying moments all the time.
we're only human. "grass is always greener" and what not
x

+Quote Post
secretsights88
post Mar 24 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #86

BUSTie

I'm so happy for you, Dee!!! I know this was a huge step for you, but I'm so glad that your guy was so appreciative. I'm sure it feels like a small boobie victory for you... I hope it keeps going well for you, because honestly, the pleasure that comes from boobie loving is tremendous... I've even had orgasms just by that, when the right guy has done the right things... I didn't know it was possible, and it was... I don't always have orgasms by breast stimulation, but I've had, and it was awesome! And still, even when there are no orgasms, breast stimulation is still awesome.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Mar 24 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 24 2012, 07:56 AM) *
happy story time! biggrin.gif

i've been going on dates with a new, really sweet guy (the one mentioned earlier, he managed to make his way out of the friend zone) and after a few more dates i felt comfortable enough with him to bring him back to my apartment. we didn't have sex or anything, we just canoodled on my couch for a bit. but while he was kissing my neck he started you know, moving downwards and he pulled my blouse down until one of my boobies was exposed and started kissing it, but i got embarrassed and tried to pull it back. but instead of letting me he cupped them both with his hands and said, "babe, please don't be embarrassed, these are perfect". then he proceeded to take off my entire shirt and bra and continued to kiss and fondle them.

sooo, this was important because it was the first time i've ever let a guy see my breasts! i'm so happy that I was finally able to do it, because just last month i thought i would never be able to be completely naked with a guy because of my boobie issues. we've seen each other multiple times since this incident and i still blush and cover them a little when he first takes my bra off, but he just says something sweet like, "i don't get why you cover them up, all it does is block my tongue.". or if it comes off in the heat of the moment and i get self conscious after i've processed that i'm topless and ask to put my bra back on, he simply says, "no! i'm not finished with them yet!". and to top it off, the first time he saw them all he said was, "don't mind if i do!" with the biggest smile on his face. he really is a gem and i'm soo thankful to have met him. i know that finding a partner who adores your body is only half the battle. i still struggle with my BDD and it's still hard to really believe a lot of the things he says, but this experience has really showed me that it is possible for me to show my boobs to a guy without the world coming to an end, and it showed me what true intimacy is really like smile.gif

This makes me so happppy!!!! smile.gif Of course as we talked about many times here, we shouldn't depend on men to make us feel good about our hot lil booblets, but not gonna lie - experiences of honest appreciation does help. smile.gif This guy seems soooooo sweet. i am so happy for you, Dee. This is so huge for you! yay! I only hope that my next time goes as well. It's been over a year since a guy has been lucky enough to see my booblets and frankly the idea does make me a lil nervous. unsure.gif now that i am dating again i am sure it will happen sooner rather than later. But this is encouraging

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Mar 24 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #88

BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 24 2012, 11:56 AM) *

i've been going on dates with a new, really sweet guy (the one mentioned earlier, he managed to make his way out of the friend zone) and after a few more dates i felt comfortable enough with him to bring him back to my apartment. we didn't have sex or anything, we just canoodled on my couch for a bit. but while he was kissing my neck he started you know, moving downwards and he pulled my blouse down until one of my boobies was exposed and started kissing it, but i got embarrassed and tried to pull it back. but instead of letting me he cupped them both with his hands and said, "babe, please don't be embarrassed, these are perfect". then he proceeded to take off my entire shirt and bra and continued to kiss and fondle them.

sooo, this was important because it was the first time i've ever let a guy see my breasts! i'm so happy that I was finally able to do it, because just last month i thought i would never be able to be completely naked with a guy because of my boobie issues. we've seen each other multiple times since this incident and i still blush and cover them a little when he first takes my bra off, but he just says something sweet like, "i don't get why you cover them up, all it does is block my tongue.". or if it comes off in the heat of the moment and i get self conscious after i've processed that i'm topless and ask to put my bra back on, he simply says, "no! i'm not finished with them yet!". and to top it off, the first time he saw them all he said was, "don't mind if i do!" with the biggest smile on his face. he really is a gem and i'm soo thankful to have met him. i know that finding a partner who adores your body is only half the battle. i still struggle with my BDD and it's still hard to really believe a lot of the things he says, but this experience has really showed me that it is possible for me to show my boobs to a guy without the world coming to an end, and it showed me what true intimacy is really like smile.gif

This makes me happier than you can imagine! I'm so glad you've found that and I'm glad he's so supportive. It will get easier and being nervous about it at first is normal. I remember when I first started sleeping with my boyfriend I used to cover up straight away and freak out like that. But the support from him is fantastic! I'm so happy for you Dee I hope this is the beginning of changing the way you see them.
I know you shouldn't need men to make you feel good about yourself but it really helps when someone finds them attractive!

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Mar 24 2012, 06:56 AM
Post #89

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Mar 20 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #90

BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 20 2012, 02:12 AM) *
not at all! you're one of the younger ones so know one here expects you to know everything. please continue to think of this place as somewhere where you can ask questions without feeling naive. i know i've posted plenty of things on my bad boobie days that i later shake my head at. but that's what this place is for ^.^

I second DeeRayy on this!

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Mar 20 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #91

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(wondermist @ Mar 19 2012, 08:27 PM) *
Hey!

Just wanted to apologize to you all if I came off as really biased. I wanted to come on here and expand my knowledge on it a bit ^^; Now I know a bit more. I think I'll be scurrying off the boards now, haha.

Sorry if I have wasted any of your time and such. laugh.gif

not at all! you're one of the younger ones so know one here expects you to know everything. please continue to think of this place as somewhere where you can ask questions without feeling naive. i know i've posted plenty of things on my bad boobie days that i later shake my head at. but that's what this place is for ^.^

+Quote Post
wondermist
post Mar 19 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #92

BUSTie

QUOTE(Anne_Ecdote @ Mar 14 2012, 03:44 AM) *
wondermist, have you missed the entire recent susan b. komen drama

like how that little pink ribbon is a symbol of their bs

and utter hypocrisy

their logo represents NOTHING except wasted monies

i <3 boobies page

you seem to be very biased though you admit to knowing nothing about the wristbands

except that you think they are sold in "adult stores" and that only "boys" wear them

i can assure you that they are available in many reputable places

to many kinds of people

not just pervy "boys"

and there is nothing wrong with "adult stores"

they exist so that adults can get their freak on without offending the childrens

or the uptights

Hey!

Just wanted to apologize to you all if I came off as really biased. I wanted to come on here and expand my knowledge on it a bit ^^; Now I know a bit more. I think I'll be scurrying off the boards now, haha.

Sorry if I have wasted any of your time and such. laugh.gif

--------------------
Alack alack. Quack quack, said the duck.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Mar 17 2012, 04:05 AM
Post #93

BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 16 2012, 02:07 AM) *
hey all. so i recently got an interesting proposition from a friend of mine. he's a guy i was once dating but had to friendzone (first time i've ever done THAT to someone). anyway, we've gotten pretty close and he now knows about my boobie issues. and on tuesday night he heard me cry over it for the first time on the phone while he was asking me about it (i still cry over it at least a couple times a month sadly). i even admitted to him that i can't take off my bra during sex and that i've never let anyone see them because i don't feel like a normal woman and he kept reassuring me that i was worrying over nothing. and so i, being the stuborn person i am, replied "well you've never seen them", to which he replied, "then let me see". i took it as him hitting on me and scolded him. and he explained, "look, you've already turned me down so i'm not gonna try to get into your pants. i just want to give you my honest opinion so you can see that you're worrying over nothing.". i said that if he was gonna be honest then i wasn't sure if i really wanted to hear what he has to say about them, to which he simply replied, "i can assure you you'll feel much better if we do this. you can't hide them forever. maybe it'll help you feel more comfortable in the future. and i promise you lots of guys will share my opinion because to us, boobs are boobs [[damn that stupid line!!!]]". he even went as far to tell me that he's been with a girl smaller than me and he simply looked at them as breasts, not as anything "inferior". i'm seriously considering doing this, but what do you guys think?

I think it's a good idea to boost your confidence, but seeing as he's your friend will it make things awkward? because you'd have to see him face to face eventually and would you be alright with the idea of knowing he's seen them? I think although its a fantastic idea you need to really think about the situation you'll be putting yourself in. Also if you are to take one and send it to him just take it of your breasts (no face or anything) so no one can say it's you just to be on the safe side. I'm a little over paranoid about these things I guess haha. Tell you what though I've sent mine to kerabear and vice versa and it does make you feel better even if its just to know you're really not alone. So if you ever feel like you'd want to I'd trade pictures of you or I'm sure one of the other girlies would.
If you feel like he'd be honest then my dear I say go for it, what have you got to lose?

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Mar 15 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 15 2012, 10:07 PM) *
hey all. so i recently got an interesting proposition from a friend of mine. he's a guy i was once dating but had to friendzone (first time i've ever done THAT to someone). anyway, we've gotten pretty close and he now knows about my boobie issues. and on tuesday night he heard me cry over it for the first time on the phone while he was asking me about it (i still cry over it at least a couple times a month sadly). i even admitted to him that i can't take off my bra during sex and that i've never let anyone see them because i don't feel like a normal woman and he kept reassuring me that i was worrying over nothing. and so i, being the stuborn person i am, replied "well you've never seen them", to which he replied, "then let me see". i took it as him hitting on me and scolded him. and he explained, "look, you've already turned me down so i'm not gonna try to get into your pants. i just want to give you my honest opinion so you can see that you're worrying over nothing.". i said that if he was gonna be honest then i wasn't sure if i really wanted to hear what he has to say about them, to which he simply replied, "i can assure you you'll feel much better if we do this. you can't hide them forever. maybe it'll help you feel more comfortable in the future. and i promise you lots of guys will share my opinion because to us, boobs are boobs [[damn that stupid line!!!]]". he even went as far to tell me that he's been with a girl smaller than me and he simply looked at them as breasts, not as anything "inferior". i'm seriously considering doing this, but what do you guys think?

Wellll... hmmm.... tricky. well i normally would counsel not letting anyone pressure you into doing anything you are not comfortable doing. Buuuuut I also believe that in some cases stepping out if your comfort can be a good thing. I think this just might be one of those times. I mean, i obviously don't know this guy, but from how yo've described him so far, he doesn't sound like (as Karategrrl would eloquently put it) an asshat. He sounds "safe". Certainly far from your first boyfriend when it comes to boob perspective, that is for sure. I say go for it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Mar 15 2012, 09:07 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Mar 15 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

awww anne, lay off a bit eh? Wondermist is only 15! (or 16, i forget which). I don't recall seeing anyplace in there where she was railing against adult stores. But I can certainly see where the confusion might lie with the meaning of the bracelets. And i detinitely have no problems imagining many a teenage boy wearing one! Lol

+Quote Post
Anne_Ecdote
post Mar 14 2012, 05:44 AM
Post #97

BUSTie

wondermist, have you missed the entire recent susan b. komen drama

like how that little pink ribbon is a symbol of their bs

and utter hypocrisy

their logo represents NOTHING except wasted monies

i <3 boobies page

you seem to be very biased though you admit to knowing nothing about the wristbands

except that you think they are sold in "adult stores" and that only "boys" wear them

i can assure you that they are available in many reputable places

to many kinds of people

not just pervy "boys"

and there is nothing wrong with "adult stores"

they exist so that adults can get their freak on without offending the childrens

or the uptights

+Quote Post
wondermist
post Mar 11 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #98

BUSTie

Hey everybody!

Recently, I learned that those "I <heart> BOOBIES!" wristbands that everybody's been wearing around school is apparently for breast cancer awareness. Your thoughts? ((Though this may be old news...))

I personally feel that the bands do not... help breast cancer awareness at all. They're mostly sold in adult stores or something from what I've heard. They do not have the logo on them either so how is this suppose to help? I'm very curious. Mostly boys wear them to no surprise.

--------------------
Alack alack. Quack quack, said the duck.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 6 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #99

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Mar 5 2012, 10:46 PM) *
just wanted to let you guys know that i'm currently going on dates with four different guys right now, which means i'm living proof that you can still be a playa playa without even the slightest hint of cleavage smile.gif

I like this. smile.gif You go, girl.

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Mar 5 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #100

Hardcore BUSTie

just wanted to let you guys know that i'm currently going on dates with four different guys right now, which means i'm living proof that you can still be a playa playa without even the slightest hint of cleavage smile.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 11:24 AM