Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 283 284 285 286 287 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
tyger
post May 14 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #5681

Hardcore BUSTie

i won't read posts if i have to scroll through it. unless it's a certain shade of purple that i miss seeing every day.

i'm still in love with my ex-boyfriend but i'm scared that more than a little of it is that i just don't want anyone else to have him.

i don't know who my brother is. he lives in a room right next to me and i don't know him anymore.

i love my mother and i like her, too, but sometimes i wish i could me her brain to mouth filter.

i graduated highschool last year and i feel old. i'm terrified of what it will be like to remember things that happened 30 years ago.

i lie so much there are few people who actually know who i am. and i think i like it better this way.

sometimes all i want to do is stay in my bed for weeks on end, surviving on tea and nyquil.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
misspissed
post May 14 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #5682

Hardcore BUSTie

i was a bully in grammar school.

i did a 180 in junior high, and became an absolute introvert.

it wasn't until my mid 20s that i finally felt balanced out.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 14 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #5683

uh huh.

oh god, I just thought of this one..

when my brother and I were like 8 and 9, we used to have a big playroom in the house, and there were a few times that we hid in the closet and kissed, because we thought we should be practicing for when we grew up and had boyfriends and girlfriends.

+Quote Post
koala
post May 14 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #5684

BUSTie

I seriously wonder if I love my brother anymore. He's done a lot of shit to my parents and I.

I would love to move away. I love my friends and my parents to death, but I want to move away from all the drama. I wanna have friendships that aren't so "high school"

Everyday in third grade, I was attacked by a fellow classmate on te playground. He would push me down, lay on top of me and hump me. Sometimes I ran, sometimes i got away, sometimes i fought, sometimes i just lated there. I hate my teacher for telling me to go play after a particularly violent attack. When I changed schools the following year because we moved, i would have panic attacks and "stomach aches" right when i pulled up to school. My parents dont know. I want to tell my parents, but i don't know how they would react.

oh if i only had more time

+Quote Post
saktii
post May 14 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #5685

Hardcore BUSTie

voodoo--
no need to be leary of Alligator! He's been here for years. he once even sent me a b-day card with a dragon on it.

--------------------
[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]"I found God and all his devils inside her.."[color=#CC0000]

+Quote Post
venetia
post May 14 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #5686

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a soup phobia and I didn't even know it. All my life I've struggled to justify why "I hate soup" given that soup isn't a flavour or anything.

I try to learn the word for soup in other languages just to make sure I can avoid it.

If I even find out that someone used packet soup in the non-soup cooking (eg a sauce) then I don't want to eat it. I was staring in secret horror at a rice stir fry because M had put soup mix in it and he pointed out that I have this phobia. I feel like such a loser about this, for some reason.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 14 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #5687

uh huh.

I have a crush on an employee of mine who I am seriously old enough to be his mother. And not in a "well technically I could be your mother if I had you at 14" kind of way. Like I REALLY am old enough to be his mother.

acually, all the girls I work with have a crush on him. And we all could be his mother.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 14 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #5688

(o)(o)

I'll never have children because I don't want to be my mother.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post May 14 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #5689

PANTIES! ew.

Okay, more. I mean, I love them both because they're my parents, but I love my dad way more than my mom. He means the world to me, even though I've never been "Daddy's little girl" in the traditional and icky sense. I like hanging out with him, even if we're just laughing over bad TV or going to the library together.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 14 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #5690

Hardcore BUSTie

I am very leary of "alligator"s and don't think I like posting in this thread anymore.... see you all somewhere else.

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post May 14 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #5691

BUSTie

I can't be bothered to call me dad and it puts me in a bad mood when he calls and i have to talk to him.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post May 14 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #5692

PANTIES! ew.

I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC AND I DON'T CARE IF THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

I'm still undecided, but I really don't think I'm going to call my mom today. She's been a pain in the ass lately. And, well, not like my inaction is going to teach her a lesson, but I can't be bothered with the obligation. Maybe the guilt will make me change my mind later this afternoon, but I'm not holding my breath.

+Quote Post
alligator
post May 14 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #5693

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok, a real one...

My enthusiasm for 80s Euro-disco and gay club music has begun to frighten me.

I call up radio stations and request Ken Laszlo's "Hey Hey Guy." I know the words to Scotch's "Disco Band" and Alan Ross's "Valentino Mon Amour." I find myself thinking, 'That song would be pretty funky if Lime reworked it as a HiNRG dance track.' This is not healthy. At this rate I'm going to have to re-subscribe to Guns & Ammo to re-butch myself...

+Quote Post
alligator
post May 14 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #5694

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much. And I have to close my eyes and hide.

There. I said it.

+Quote Post
lunasol
post May 14 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #5695

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm a horrible snob. if i think someone's not smart enough, i can't even be bothered with them. this is really, really bad given my line of work. it's something i should get over, but i actually don't want to get over it.

and in general, i've become lately the kind of person who just can't be bothered with people i don't like. in many ways, this is a good thing, because i used to be way too concerned what others thought of me, but i worry i'm becoming the bad kind of bitch.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 14 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #5696

Hardcore BUSTie

I started posting with out ever going to the Newbie thread

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 14 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #5697

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Oh, I just remembered this one!

When I was in college and really depressed, it made me hyper-sexual. Anytime I wasn't in class or working, and my roommate wasn't around, I'd use her computer to find fairly raunchy erotica on the internet and jerk off right at her desk, wearing just a bathrobe. I never touched the keyboard with the hand I used or anything, but it was still a pretty rude thing to do, and not something I'm proud of now.

Unfortunately, I haven't had that same level of horniness with the current round of depression.:-)

P.S. I don't think that makes you a bitch, pepper- I hate my rude neighbors!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 13 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #5698

i call the police on my neighbours.
i leave anonymous notes on their doors and windshields about leaving garbage and other junk in the hallways, parking in the no parking emergency spot and wheelchair access parking outside, and for throwing cigarette butts on the ground around the building. i call the building manager whenever something happens and tell her who did it.
i also give the teenagers and their visitors shit, like i really tell them off in a nasty way when i catch them up to no good.
maybe this makes me a bad neighbour but i just don't care. i live here with my kid and i refuse to put up with it.
i am such a bitch.

oh, and the last boy i went out with i used for sex for the last three months of a year together before breaking up with him even though he kept telling me that he was in love with me and i didn't feel anything for him anymore.
that was mean.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post May 13 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #5699

belligerently lazy

Ooo I want to play! Why didn't I notice this thread earlier?

I LOVE to speed while driving even though I know how dangerous it is and I know I will get caught eventually. I know I have to stop.

um..I will post more as I think of them..

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
lunasol
post May 13 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #5700

Hardcore BUSTie

wow. this thread is ... amazing. actually, my first confession is that this threa makes me feel better about myself. which is not to say i feel better than anyone here, but it's nice to know i'm not the only one feeling and doing many of these things.

i just wrote a whole bunch of other stuff, and then deleted it. i guess that's my other confession: i'm a coward. maybe next time.

in the meantime, big props and thanks to everyone else with the guts to post.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 283 284 285 286 287 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 03:34 AM