Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

206 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Celebrity Gossip!
auralpoison
post Apr 7 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #21

Big Fat Bitch

Diablo Cody is all with child & shit. Done got married on the downlow & everythang.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 28 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #22

Big Fat Bitch

Yeah, I read about that, too. I saddened me that he didn't feel like he "fit in" because of his depression. I know that the Osmonds have had their struggles, but growing up in a family with a media image of always being almost preternaturally squeaky-clean good-spirits must have been rough for the kid. Like, "I have the big teeth, oodles of brothers & sisters/relatives, but none of the trademark Osmond joy." Poor kid.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Feb 28 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #23

brown delicious

I know it is a Full Moon today, but, you know, there has been too many suicides this past couple of weeks. Marie Osmond's son jumped to his death. How sad. sad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
lananans
post Feb 20 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

The thing that really caught me about that picture is her mouth. The rest of it can be debated, but what the hell. She has such a nice beautiful smile in the first picture and then she's all pinched and haggard looking in the second. Maybe it's something to do with losing weight? I dunno..

+Quote Post
eyelet
post Jan 22 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm not even sure about the nose. This could just be a case of losing weight and being haggard and having a more skeletal face. She might be about that age where you start to lose the facial fullness and suppleness. Like Catherine Deneuve said (paraphrasing here) "at some point you have to choose between your face and your ass."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 22 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #26

uh huh.

I'm gonna agree with you guys on the nose, but the eyes and lips could really just be a case of make up. If you notice in the second picture, her eyebrows aren't as groomed and don't have any make up on them to make them look as 'sculpted' as in the first photo, and she doesn't have nearly as much lipstick and liner on... also her face is at more of an angle which could totally make her eyes appear a bit different. and she's got frosted eyeshadow on in the second one, which is defining her lids WAY more than the first, where the more earthy colors blend everything. Not defending someone that young possibly having work done, but I think in the eye department, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt for now. The nose, on the other hand... WTF? Her nose looked just fine to begin with!! in fact, I think it looked better!!!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 20 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

Kat von D is beautiful, I don't know what she would get that kind of frozen look. I like her voice and she seems so expressive and vibrant and funny, but her face work makes me think of Heidi Fleiss.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jan 18 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #28

brown delicious

That is sad humanist. She is so young and already pretty. It looks like she had her nose sculpted and maybe a mini eye brow lift. How do I know such things? I saw a People article with Heidi Montag about all her facial surgeries. Women so young should not be getting so much face work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jan 17 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #29

belligerently lazy

wtf did Kat Von D do to her face?

sad...

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
kari
post Dec 28 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #30

Hardcore BUSTie

nooooooo! That stinks, AP!

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 23 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, AP, I'm sad about this too. I really liked them together!

And I agree. No hope. None at all. sad.gif

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 23 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #32

Big Fat Bitch

HOLY CATS! Susan Sarandon & Tim Robbins have split up after twenty-three years! Apparently it happened over the summer, somehow they've kept it quiet until now. There is no hope for any of us!

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 17 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #33

brown delicious

QUOTE(pants @ Dec 17 2009, 06:20 AM) *
Am I the only one hoping for an album of duets between Billy Corgan and Jessica Simpson? It could be a mix of the alt rock hits of yesteryear and multiple Take My Breath Away Covers. It. Would. Be. Awesome.

Ha! Actually, it doesn't seem like such an odd couple in the sense that I think Jessica likes someone to be in control and tell her what to do. Billy is kinda legendary for being a control freak and bossy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pants
post Dec 17 2009, 05:20 AM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

Am I the only one hoping for an album of duets between Billy Corgan and Jessica Simpson? It could be a mix of the alt rock hits of yesteryear and multiple Take My Breath Away Covers. It. Would. Be. Awesome.

Oh and the last track could be a cover of Hello and they could recreate the video frame by frame and Jessica could make a clay bust of Billy's head! I need this to happen.

--------------------
I am not a reliable narrator
This is a place where I talk about other stuff, and try to make it interesting.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #35

Big Fat Bitch

If Elin's gonna bail, it's because she had a good prenup.

Um, I know this is not in the context of the thread, Lananans, but you'd do waaaaay better to find an alt major as j school. With the death of paper media, j school has become pretty much completely pointless. It's like having a degree in verbal hamburger making & hot oil fry tossing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lananans
post Dec 16 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

Tiger Woods' wife is probably leaving him. I saw a teaser for a whole segment on some tabloid show, I think THe Insider, about should she stay or should they go. Since starting journalism school these things make me really angry. Who are they to pass judgement???

I think she should leave his cheating ass though.

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Dec 16 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(stargazer @ Dec 14 2009, 07:44 PM) *
First, Billy Corgan and Jessica Simpson as a couple.

really? heebee geebies.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #38

Big Fat Bitch

The plot thickens! They've gotten a TRO against Court that could be made permanent the first of the year. Court Crackbooked it up & ranted & raved about her manipulative, willful child. Gee, Court, you were such a great role model as the wee lass grew up, no?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 14 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #39

Big Fat Bitch

I remember being sometimes embarrassed by my parents as a teen, but that was in a shitty little Kansas hick town. To have HUGE SWATHES of the world know my dad committed suicide (I've never bought the CL hitman story. She can barely dress herself, let alone hire a hitman) & left me in the care of my insane-o mom that won't stop tweeting/FBing all of her incomprehensible nonsense/business to everyone? That poor kid, indeed. Thank goodness the majority of Kurt's estate goes to the kid & not Court.

Of course, that could just be me & my mean girl antics saying that. wink.gif

". . . That rock icon Patti Smith and British actor Ralph Fiennes have been spotted out on numerous occasions in New York, sparking rumors they are dating." - NYPost

Is it just me or does Patti look like Harry Dean Stanton in a wig in this photo? And we all know Ralph has a thing for the more mature ladies!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 14 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #40

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

The theory I heard about why she isn't emancipated yet is that it would complicate issues with her trust fund or whatever financial arrangement she has going on if she didn't wait until she was 18. Don't know if that's a valid reason or not.

Poor kid.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

206 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 01:06 AM