Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 176 177 178 179 180 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
pinkpoodle
post Dec 14 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #3541

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

Note to self: don't share a bed with fuzzz_brain.

I hope you don't act on that!! Watching people sleep is kinda neat though. So innocent. I feel more compelled to pinch people's cheeks while they're sleeping.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Dec 14 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #3542

BUSTie

Whenever I see someone sleeping, or I'm sleeping next to someone, I have the terrible urge to suffocate them with my hands or a pillow.

Also my man looks like a corpse when he sleeps because he's so thin and white.

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Dec 14 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #3543

Mouse isn't just cute....she's mofo hot!!!! Mouse, why you no play in Okay anymore? We miss you.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 14 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #3544

cryostat bitch

likeanyother...mouse is very, very cute. I've seen a pic. wink.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Dec 14 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #3545

Amen, humanist!!!!! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Dec 14 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #3546

belligerently lazy

that's okay I don't know what he said-nor do i care-because I have him ignored.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
likeanyother
post Dec 14 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #3547

Hardcore BUSTie

Confessions:

Though I never post in these threads (except this one, until now) I love reading busties' confessions, inebriated ramblings, sins and anti-sins, what I ate, and crushes.... and... teehehe (even though I don't know what she looks like) I think mouse is the cutest!! wub.gif

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 14 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #3548

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Aww, look what you did, humanist! tongue.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Dec 13 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #3549

belligerently lazy

confession: I kinda wish there would be some colossal, global, natural disaster that would just about destroy life as we know it, as a direct result of the resource-greediness of humanity, just as a big ol' f-you to the idiot fundies who think that the lord will provide, so it's okay to use up all the resources and ravage the earth.

ahh, it felt good to get that out.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
MaybeSparrow
post Dec 10 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #3550

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Dec 10 2007, 05:31 PM) *
confession: so often what I want, what I wait for, fails to live up to the reality of what is recieved. sad.gif

I also feel like I am constantly let down, because I build things up too much. I set really high expectations for everything --- I need to just live NOW and be happy for whats given to me.

--------------------
"Acquiring knowledge is like biting into a cheese that gets bigger with every bite" --Henry Miller

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 10 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #3551

beachcomber

confession: so often what I want, what I wait for, fails to live up to the reality of what is recieved. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Dec 8 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #3552

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(edie52 @ Dec 6 2007, 03:04 PM) *
I am mesmerized by dj-bizmonkey's butt.

Apparently, so is Mr. Nelly. Hey, who can blame him!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Dec 7 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #3553

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Nov 30 2007, 04:19 PM) *
I ordered myself a small bottle of perfume for xmas;
I can't decide if that's pathetic or empowered ?

Don't feel bad- here's something even worse: 2 years ago I bought myself a gift set from Babeland for Christmas. It had anal beads and the best vibrator EVER!
QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Dec 6 2007, 05:41 PM) *
I confess that I bought frecklette THE' requisite teen fragrance today: Love's Baby Soft bc I could not help but re live my own youth of the '80's.
(I also know I will probably regret this as she is heavy handed w/ the scent!)

My mom bought that for me when I was a pre-teen!

My confession is that my boyfriend and I constantly talk about what we would do if our roommate moved out. He's cheap and doesn't clean up after himself, but instead of talking about how nice it would be not to have to wash his dishes anymore or spring for all the toilet paper, we talk about what we would do with his room. A lot. To the point where we've mentally rearranged all the furniture. Another reason we want him to move is so we can have sex in whatever room we want. I don't think that one's so bad because he never leaves the house and has been unemployed since May so we literally have not had ANY privacy for 7 months. But still. We have the "what if brandon moved out?" conversation every single day.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Dec 6 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #3554

Most Likely Procrastinating

i think i permanently scared away a newbie by totally misunderstanding her PM. i feel like a jerk.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
edie52
post Dec 6 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #3555

Hardcore BUSTie

I am mesmerized by dj-bizmonkey's butt.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 6 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #3556

(o)(o)

I got fucked at lunch and am truly thrilled about.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Dec 6 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #3557

Hardcore BUSTie

ooooh baby soft!

confession: i'll pout if i don't get an engagement ring for christmas.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 6 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #3558

beachcomber

I confess that I bought frecklette THE' requisite teen fragrance today: Love's Baby Soft bc I could not help but re live my own youth of the '80's.
(I also know I will probably regret this as she is heavy handed w/ the scent!)

I confess to having the blah's and continually blowing off going to see/gifting a friend w/ her new baby.
'yah, you can breed, #2, wow, yah for you.' when she thinks I am some sort of Super Auntie when in reality, I'm a total fraud.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 6 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #3559

(o)(o)

I'd much rather text than carry on a conversation!

I really don't like some of my women friends right now. I find them to be whiney and irritating. Hence, me not checking voice mail and prefer chatting via text.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 5 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #3560

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 14 2007, 07:08 PM) *
I often do not return phonecalls. If you're lucky, I *might* text you back. I guess I do it for the same reason that guys do: people simply talk too fuckin' much about stuff I don't care about. I know this is one of many things that make me an asshole, but whatevs.

AMEN AMEN !!! I'm the exact same way. My family and friends always fuss at me about it. But whatever. If i want to talk, I'll call. If not, I'll text and leave it at that. Most of them get lucky and get a text or a message on myspace LMAO thats about it.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 176 177 178 179 180 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 05:53 PM