The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 111 112 113 114 115 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
ailurophile
post Jun 18 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #2241

BUSTie

Thanx for the input, all of you.... and the shrinkdown video. I can sew simple things so maybe I can do that.

KeraBear: I feel for you. I've been dating for more than 20 years (no one wants to marry me apparently sad.gif ) and am always so embarrassed in the beginning of a relationship. I always have to explain the padding once the guy goes into my bra. I've learned alot since this thread though. I think it will be so mucher easier for you and you'll be much more comfortable, when he goes in and gets what he's expecting. You won't ever wonder if he thought you had more or if he's disappointed that you don't have more.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 18 2009, 11:51 AM
Post #2242

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl - Good advice. In in the interest of full disclosure, I will definitely be sure to rock the tight shirt while going braless at least once. Or maybe just a non enhanced bra, because my nipples seem to love saying hello to everyone they meet ... EVEN on hot summer days. Although most of the time a non-padded bra won't contain them. rolleyes.gif That is also where a little padding comes in handy.

Strongirl - Thank you for sharing that story. It was beautiful. That is how you know someone truly loves you right there. And yep, being young can seriously suck sometimes! In some ways, I am really looking forward to it, if not for just plain getting the experience over with! I am sure once the first time a lucky guy goes ga-ga over my little booblets, I will stop stressing over the idea nearly as much.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 18 2009, 10:36 AM
Post #2243

Hardcore BUSTie

then stopped when he got to her belly. He then proceeded to bury his face in it and kiss it, stroke it, nuzzle it and just generally adore it, all the while moaning appreciatively about how beautiful she was - he did this for a long time.

That is beautiful. It reminds me of being with a guy recently, and during sexytimes, him kissing my stomach or just laying his head down on it for awhile. I've felt self-conscious about having a round belly, so I felt surprised that he felt so attracted to it.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 18 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #2244

Hardcore BUSTie

KeraBear - my heart goes out to you. You remind me why, even with all it's associated negatives, I sure like being old better than I liked being young, LOL.

I think the insecurity you feel about being seen naked is common - maybe even 100% - among girls who have not experienced it before. If it ain't their breasts, it's their thighs, or stretch marks, or hair somewhere it doesn't belong.... So you are in good company, believe me.

I have to share a story from a friend of mine about the first time her husband (then boyfriend) saw her naked and made love to her. This girl is big and beautiful, built like that primative sculpture, the Venus of Willendorf. She is very self-conscious about being fat and always hated her round belly. Her bf took her clothes off while she lay on a bed, then kissed her starting from her mouth, going right between her breasts down her breastbone, then stopped when he got to her belly. He then proceeded to bury his face in it and kiss it, stroke it, nuzzle it and just generally adore it, all the while moaning appreciatively about how beautiful she was - he did this for a long time. During which she became very aroused...and had tears of joy running down her face. Needless to say they've been happily together for over a decade now. I've always loved that story.

There are loads of guys out there who will feel priviledged and excited at seeing your little naked breasts, Kera, not disappointed at all. You are in for some wonderful experiences ahead!

All that being said, I've said in here before that I avoid padded bra's for this very reason - I do not want to "false advertise" or set myself or anyone else up for what would at the very least be momentary confusion, and worst case, disappointment and a failed sexual encounter. I agree with KarateGrrl's recommendation. And the sooner the better.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 18 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #2245

Hardcore BUSTie

Ailurophile, I think your web posting was spot-on! I think your BF did well with the shirt but not the other comments. (If you want to wear the shirt, you can always take it in:

T-Shirt shrinkdown

KeraBear, I an relate to your dilemma. One thing I've done in the past with "potential-to-see-me-nekkid" prospects was to, at least once, make sure I went braless or wore a non-enhancing bra under a tight shirt at some point. If he decided to proceed, I figured he was "informed." If he chose not to proceed, no harm, no foul, no hurt feelings.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 18 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #2246

Hardcore BUSTie

I think you were pretty spot-on, too, Ailurophile. The only thing more hurtful to me than being called "flat" is being told i have no breasts. unsure.gif No... 8 year olds have no breasts. I am a young woman thank you very much! mad.gif

I need some more wisdom! I recently started dating a guy. It's going really great so far and we really dig each other! But I am a little concerned because i have been thinking a lot about physical stuff. I don't know if anything will happen with this particular fella or not, but I do know that someday a relationship will reach the point where a guy may want to so see me topless. I don't even let my closest friends see my breasts. The thought of this absolutely petrifies me. Advice? Also I wear padded bras and stuff to give a bit extra. Would this be considered false advertising on my part? I dunno, I guess I am afraid that the winner of the "First Guy to Ever See Kera's Breasts Sweepstakes" will be disappointed when he finally unwraps the goodies. mellow.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 17 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #2247

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't think you were being childish either, Ailurophile. I think your response was right on.

And I wear sports tops without bra's or shelf bra's to the gym, too. No, there's no problem with that - you should wear what you're comfortable in. If someone else doesn't like it, they can look elsewhere.

As for your boyfriend, I can understand why you felt hurt. He could have handled that better, for sure. I wish more guys would grasp the concept that helping their women to feel attractive and sexy is in their best interest, in that it will improve their sex lives. People enjoy sex more and have better sex when they feel attractive to their partners. Giving compliments and providing reassurance when it's needed is a way for a guy to take out an insurance policy on his sex life. Get a clue, guys! (Just take note, don't post in this thread - PLEASE!)

Sometimes I think they do that because they themselves feel insecure and think that if their woman feels unattractive, she's less likely to leave them. I dunno. Sheesh.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jun 17 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #2248

Hardcore BUSTie

So she complained that the woman wasn't wearing a bra, then said she had no breasts.... hmm.. if she has no breasts, whay would she need a bra? The woman can't even get her own story straight. It's also a very childish and inappropriate comment, because it has absolutely nothing to do with the instructor's grasp of yoga and her ability to teach it. I usually try to stay out of websites where those kinds of discussions happen at all, because it only makes me mad, but given the context, I don't think you were being childish! Nice for someone to stand up for the small girls!

If my boyfriend had said that to me, I would have shown him to the door, where he can start on his search for better looking girls as good in bed as I am. Checking out pretty girls, no matter what their specific body type, is one thing, and I'm not bothered by it because there's a lot of beauitiful people out there, and I try not to compare myself to them. But if he were ever to start comparing me to other girls, there would be some hell to raise.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Jun 17 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #2249

BUSTie

Sorry- I should explain the bra-less part. The woman was complaining that the yoga instructor was not wearing a bra nor did she have a shelf-bra in her sports top. (That's exactly what I wear to the gym and yoga class. Is there a problem with that?)

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Jun 17 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #2250

BUSTie

Hi- I haven’t been here in a while. I think of this thread often. I wanted to tell you that my bf took a vacation with some friends and came back with a tank top for me that says, “Tiny Tits Rock”. I wasn’t sure how to feel about that. I'd like to wear it out but it's a little big (go figure!) so it doesn't round off my little points. Anyway-I know he accepts me how I am but he still checks out the fuller girls. It hurts when he does that. The other day, we were joking about cheating. I said "as long as her boobs are smaller than mine". He said “no comment” and laughed ...loudly! He was supposed to say something more supportive. Maybe I expect too much.

I thought of you girls today while I was on a blog that was critiquing (more like bashing) a yoga instructor. I don’t know if anyone knows Ana Brett, a tiny breasted girl, about my size actually. A woman complained that she had “ no muscle tone, no breasts even”. I blogged back. This was my response:

I resent the remark "No muscle tone, no breasts even". Are you in high school? ...making fun of small-breasted girls??? All women have breast tissue, unless taken from them. Whether our breasts are small or large is another thing. I am exactly Ana's size and us tiny girls can in fact go bra-less as well as shelf-bra-less. Can you? We all have pros and cons to our different sizes. Picking on a girl's breasts size because you don't like her yoga instruction is so childish.

One has nothing to do with the other! I was so angry. Was I being childish myself?

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
MsKissyStarfish
post Jun 17 2009, 01:26 AM
Post #2251

BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Jun 10 2009, 10:48 AM) *
I love the body positive aspects of dancing, annak. I've been bellydancing for almost five years, and it's done wonders for my body awareness and image.

Popped over from another breast thread to say hello. smile.gif Angie 21 I loved what you wrote about acceptance and feeling body confidence in that thread. I agree with it 100% and as far as breasts are concerned there are such a small range of readily available sizes I think that contributes to the self consciousness that any of not "average" size feel.

Crinoline I too found that bellydance changed my body and perception of it. It made me appreciate the strength and grace in ALL of our myriad body shapes. smile.gif

--------------------
"What's past is prologue."
~William Shakespeare

The Tempest

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jun 10 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #2252

Hardcore BUSTie

I love the body positive aspects of dancing, annak. I've been bellydancing for almost five years, and it's done wonders for my body awareness and image.

I bought this bikini today, in red (I used the code 25BSEXY to get an extra 25% off). My friends / boyfriend / family have been bothering me because I always wear a one-piece. We live on the Gulf Coast, and at the beach it's extremely rare to see a girl my age/size wear one. So, this one was cheap enough that if I don't end up wearing it I won't feel horrible, and it's cute enough that I could stand to wear it (I love the retro details).

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 10 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #2253

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jun 9 2009, 01:46 PM) *
Made my day!

Here, here! *Raises tall glass of milk*

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 9 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #2254

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Jun 9 2009, 02:09 PM) *
"there are like a million guys out there that would love to see all those beautiful tiny titties."

Made my day!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 9 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #2255

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm more fit for the large-breasted thread, but I agree on realizing how strong one's body could be. I love to dance, and taking hip-hop/jazz classes has taught me muscle memory and memorizing choreography, finding my own jazzy style in dancing, and finding a sense of grace in movement. Besides that, I'm happy whenever a balancing exercise move that was too hard for me to do before suddenly is easier after several tries, it makes me feel a million times happier to achieve that. And it makes me feel like I have more inner physical strength and fortitude, even if I don't look muscular or "buff."

angie, I like it too whenever I get checked out, because I can be hard on myself and think of my looks as average, so it's a surprise whenever some guy checks me out in a positive way. I also recently got stopped on the street by a guy giving away free trial spa visits, saying he was looking for "25 cute girls" and I definetly qualified. It was nice, but I couldn't really take it seriously because he was trying to sell something and make a commission.

You are all so awesome and beautiful and cool and interesting, I love reading your posts.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jun 9 2009, 09:09 AM
Post #2256

Hardcore BUSTie

I always get a bit of a rush when I realise I'm beig checked out, mostly because I don't dress up often, so it doesn't happen very often! And from my conversations with guys, they also enjoy being checked out very much. so really, how is there anything wrong with that? lol

strongirl, it's sooo true that being able to do things like that really do have an impact on your life, and who you feel you are. I was a very, very unathletic teenager, and am still incredibly clumsy, so any physical acheviement feels really good to me! I am learning how to wall climb right now (still too chicken for rock climbing), and at work I learned how to do some pretty intense backcountry ATV riding, hiking, wildlife encountering, GPS/route-finding, and heavy lifting. True, some of those things are more mental than physical, but they are all part of the same challenge, I think. Nothing has boosted my self-esteem like being able to accomplish these insane tasks at work! Sorry if I'm kind of tooting my own horn, it's summer and I'm clearly over-excited about getting back out there!

My boyfriend has been teasing me about spending so much time on this board, so I explained this thread to him and I why I think it's important. He knows I used to have some pretty big issues about my size, and he has always been so amazingly supportive, but he was still surprised that we have a whole thread where we spend time discussing this stuff. I am sure partly because guys would not discuss this, I mean, do they have forums online for things like baldness, penis size, and beer bellies? Maybe. But anyways, he was surprised mainly because he just can't imagine why girls with his idea of the perfect body, would want to look any different. He had a few other things to say that I won't repeat here, so please excuse the crudeness of what I am passing along, but, "there are like a million guys out there that would love to see all those beautiful tiny titties."

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 7 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #2257

Hardcore BUSTie

Angie21, I LOVE your additional recommendation! Very profound. Among the reasons I love my body: it can run marathons, rock climb, scuba dive, lift weights, and sail a sailboat...and it has given birth to a child and sustained that child with breastmilk. All of those were things I was terrified to do and worried I couldn't do. And all of them helped build my sense of appreciation and respect for my body. They all have had deep impact on my life. In comparison, the random comments of other people about how I look? Pfffttt. Means nothing.

+Quote Post
starship
post Jun 6 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #2258

Hardcore BUSTie

the same happened to me angie- since I've turned 21 I've filled out quite a lot- but it's all on my bottom half somewhere or other. belly, hips, butt, you name it. But from the waist up I barely have an ounce of fat- what's that all about :S. I am undeniably pear-shaped. But I'm just glad I eventually got fat somewhere. Old me wouldnt have lasted a second if a famine broke out.

I don't think men are effected to the same degree by the whole media thing, and probably never will be, I was just pointing out that its nice for them to be getting a small dose of it and will hopefully lead to a bit more empathy and change. I wont hold my breathe however.
In a way it's also helped me to accept that you don't need to look like a magazine model for a man to find you insanely attractive. like angie said, i dont expect men to look like the ones in the magazines and nor do i want them to- so why would a man necessarily expect/want me to look like an airbrushed media tool either. If you catch my drift

Someone looked down my top today and even though he was a dirty old man i still felt a little bit pleased. shame on me

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jun 6 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #2259

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm back again because I didn't have time to respond to everything last night. Hope you're not sick of me yet!

Kera, believe me, your body will keep changing forever. I gained 30 pounds when I was 21, and all I managed to get out of it was moving from a 34AA to a 36A. And I became self-conscious about my belly for the first time in my life. I've always had gigantic hips and a pretty smokin' booty (if I do say so myself) that I hated in high school. Don't know if you've heard the wonderful insult "flat n fat" but I applied it to myself. I slowly got over it and gained confidence, and looking back now at pictures of myself when I was 16, I realize how completely smokin' I was without even realizing it. My god, if I had only known the power I could have had with a body like that! It's just as well, though, that my lack of confidence helped me to become a more well-rounded person, and to learn to value myself based on things like intelligence, hard work, and kindness towards others.

Hey geoff - it's too bad there aren't more men who can handle a bit of beefcake on TV now and then. Everyone should be able to appreciate a beautiful body, male or female, like they would any other beautiful work of nature, without feeling that it reflects upon themselves. I don't think most women want to go out with an Adonis, but damn, there are a lot of George Costanza's in the world, who judge what women look like while not even bothering to put on a nice shirt once in a while.

+Quote Post
geoff
post Jun 6 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #2260

Mind if I comment on the Adonis topic?

I completely agree with most of you. Fair is fair. Ideally, the media would just portray women less as objects and more as people, but if they're going to do it anyway, they should do the same with men. I'm a little surprised to hear about men actually feeling intimidated by it, but I'm glad. Frankly, a lot of cocky men need to be taken down a notch.

Personally, I liked Dirty Dancing and generally like Patrick Swayze. (And I like the song "She's Like the Wind" and that he sang it himself.) I wish I looked a bit more like him and could dance like him, but I'm not intimidated by it.

With those images of men in the media in general, it doesn't bother me to look at a nice, strong, healthy male body. It doesn't turn me on sexually, but a healthy body is beautiful, male or female. I don't mind a bit of a challenge to give me incentive to work on my own body - but in a healthy way, without steroids. Even if I know I'll still never look that good. I wish I could get a good tan, though - fake or not, they're always so tan!

blondenorwegian - I saw that show, My Small Breasts and I, and I agree that it was really good. It hurt to see some of the crazy things they tried. The series is "BBC America Reveals." They also had a good one called Superskinny Me, addressing another issue of women's self image. (They have several other good ones, but on much less relevant topics for this forum.)

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 111 112 113 114 115 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 06:59 PM