The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Herbs that treats Vaginal Odours?Try the Jamu Stick!
pixiedust
post May 30 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Umm...if you had taken the time to look, these ladies have not been back..at least under these names. By posting in thread, you have managed to bump it up so that it gets attention again. *le sigh*

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bincha2
post May 30 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

girls can we contact someone about taking these spamers out of the BUST lounge. It is so horrible that these people advatage of us .........in this way.. there is nothing more terrible for a woman ,,,,, I am so mad!!!!!

+Quote Post
bincha2
post May 30 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

girls can we contact someone about taking these spamers out of the BUST lounge. It is so horrible that these people advatage of us .........in this way.. there is nothing more terrible for a woman ,,,,, I am so mad!!!!!

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 23 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

ha ha nice try, turnip. sorry, I had to have the last word, culture.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 23 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #5

(o)(o)

Can we just let the thread die. Let little troll-y talk to herself.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 23 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

Turnip...I would like to point out that you too are a spammer. You have the EXACT same name on your e-mail account as the seller of the Jamu Stick on e-bay! This totally pisses me off. How many of you guys are there? Why are you trying to take advantage of women who already have enough problems to deal with. GO AWAY!

+Quote Post
turnip
post May 23 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #7

Well, she may sound like a spammer, but I did try out the stick and it worked for me. I saw the same stuff elswhere and it costs a bomb!So, what have you contributed to this thread?

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post May 23 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #8

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

I checked out the site too and all I kept thinking was "help! help! My vagina is 'loose' and terrorizing the town!"

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
amilita
post May 23 2006, 06:38 AM
Post #9

Me-yow!

Yay, cuz I really don't WANT to eat a Jamu Stick. :-)

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 22 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Okay, I just checked out their ebay site. halarious! I guess they get a lot of customers but their feedback is questionable and funny.
I agree w/ amilita.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post May 22 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #11

Ok..after checking out posting habits a bit more...definitely a spammer! Her user name even has part of the manufacturers name in it and she keeps trying to send people to ebay to a specific seller to buy this junk.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post May 22 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #12

"And if it isn't SPAM, I'll eat a Jamu stick"

*giggles* I wonder if it would cure bad breath!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 22 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm kind of glad she posted, actually, because I had been wondering if she was just spamming the BV thread. I think whoever it is doesn't know english too well and is obviously only on here to promote the product. I was going to say something along the lines of amilita but she beat me to it.

+Quote Post
amilita
post May 22 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #14

Me-yow!

Yeah, I just checked and joylove posts only in the BV thread and only about the Jamu stick. At least that was on topic and in an existing thread, though still SPAM.

And if it isn't SPAM, I'll eat a Jamu stick.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post May 22 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #15

LMAO @Amilita. You have a way with words my dear!

I have seen joylove post in the BV thread which is exactly where this kind of thing should have stayed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 22 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #16

that was a bit agro ami.

welcome joy, unless you ARE a spammer, and then, well, what amilita said.

+Quote Post
amilita
post May 22 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #17

Me-yow!

joylove, while my heart goes out to you that your vagina is overflowing with horrible odors, we here at Bust HATE SPAM.

So shove some herbal soap up your hoo-ha and shove off of this site!

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 22 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #18

BUSTie

I have seen so many doctors and tried many ways to get rid of my overflowing bad smell vagina odour. Now I would like to share my experience where I have found a herbal cigar shaped soap that has helped me with this problem I have had almost forever! I want women to know that there is no need to give up like most other who have searched and tried many types of medications and seems that their problem (BV) never seems to die!
I have spent many years searching for something that will clear my BV and I can tell you that I have found the product that really will help most of use with BV.
I am not promoting this product but instead to help women who are looking to try what I have tried and see real results! Just visit this eBay link below to see the Jamu Herbal Stick.
If you want to get rid or at least see somekind of results, just try the Jamu Stick.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jamu-Herbal-Stick-For-Women-Vagina-It-Really-Does-WORK_W0QQi temZ5608752475QQcategoryZ72803QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Do update this thread after you have tried the Jamu Stick. Good luck!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 17, 2014 - 08:04 AM