Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The General Health Question Thread
mornington
post May 4 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #1081

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

msgoof, if you've got a footstool handy, sit down and put your feet up. or lie on the sofa, you get the picture. My mother gets swollen ankles (she retains water there) and it's the best thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 4 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #1082

Hardcore BUSTie

(((allygat0rr))) impetaigo (or however you write that sucker) sucks. i got it on my face years ago, and it sucked. especially when i was deemed uncontagiouos and went back to school, my gross scabby face still present in all its splendor

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 4 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #1083

Hardcore BUSTie

msgoofball, ice is only good immediately after the injury. you need heat. maybe a heating pad or a warm foot soak or if you have one of those hand wax machines dip them in it. and I would keep them elevated. good luck!

+Quote Post
allygat0rr
post May 4 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #1084

BUSTie

i went to the doctor. its impatigo or w/e. lol.

+Quote Post
msgoofball
post May 4 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #1085

Hardcore BUSTie

my ankles are swollen from standing so much cuz of my career(hair stylist). anyone have any suggestions to help reduce the swelling...? i did ice last nite and it didn't seem to help..felt good though.

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 3 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #1086

sounds like herpes babe. get thee to a doctor and not "eventually" either. like Right NOW!

+Quote Post
allygat0rr
post May 3 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #1087

BUSTie

i dont know if this is the right thread... BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. i have these NASTY things that like... they look like red pimples / blisters on my thighs and on my butt. and like, in the female area... kinda. i dont know WHAT they're from because i havnt done anything so im really freaking out. and i have one on my mouth. i think i should go to the doctor eventually... i just really wish i would find out what these are without going. :-( can someone possibly help?

+Quote Post
karianne
post May 3 2006, 07:33 AM
Post #1088

Hardcore BUSTie

((pinkmartyr)) I hope you are feeling better.

I need to get a water filter also.

Does anyone have any experience with hyperthyrodism? I haven't seen the doctor yet or anything, but I wonder if I have this. I am going to make an appt. I've lost a lot of weight recently & now am experiencing anxiety. I have heard those can both be linked to hyperthyroidsm.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 29 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #1089

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

From what I've heard, and in my own experience, Pur water filters are the best. I've seen a lot of studies done that show they remove the most pollutants. My family and I have been using them for a long time and I think they leave the best taste. Brita filters always have an odd taste to me.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Apr 29 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #1090

Hardcore BUSTie

can anybody recommend a good water filter???

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Apr 27 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #1091

Hardcore BUSTie

hmmmm.....raskel. I take nature's sunshine multi-vitamin. you can get it at betterherbs.com. It's really high quality but it says to take four a day. I only take two.

+Quote Post
raskel
post Apr 27 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #1092

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm looking for a really good pharmaceutical grade multi-vitamin that's not going to run me $60/month. Does anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?

+Quote Post

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 12:06 PM