The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 243 244 245 246 247 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
pepper
post Sep 9 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #4881

luci, ugh. renew your vows on some other day chica. my good girlfriend's b-day is 9-11 and it's such a giant horrible drag. we all put on a brave face but still, ugh.

mando, i was so sad to read about that shuttle thing this morning. i had no idea that kind of wasteful, polluting self-indulgence was still going on. i'm glad it symbolizes something positive for you but it's the opposite for me. it makes me hate people for being such assholes. why the HELL can't we clean this place up instead of making such a mess that we have to imagine a "future in space"? gah, *so angry*.

*warning* highly offensive content to follow....

i confess, sometimes i really hate america and i lump americans in there with that. not nice, i know. people are people are people are people. but... the problems of the whole flipping world stem from greed and coruption and it's all coming from down south in one way or another. it's hard to take sometimes, a whole nation of sheeple supporting that total asswipe president of theirs. grrr. now there's all this pressure to sell our water and lumber for next to nothing because it's being comsumed at such an enormous rate by america. our forests and watersheds are all endangered at this point, even sacred land is being pillaged. i'd rather see americans live in shacks and recycle their own pee to drink.

sorry US busties, i don't really feel that way. just. so. very. angry right now. totally projecting. gggrrrrrrr.
i'll get over it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Sep 9 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #4882

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I cry when I think about John Lennon.

I think people who still have faith in our (apologies for US-centrism) system of government are really, really naive and poorly-informed, and I don't think there's a good excuse for that. As such, I am a huge snob when it comes to politics and current events.

I snoop on one of my former lover's livejournal sometimes and derive no small amount of satisfaction that while he's happy, he's still a total tool. That said, sometimes I miss talking to him.

I don't talk to him because Mr.Luci has a deep and abiding hatred of this person and it would feel like a betrayal. I don't like that I don't talk to someone I might want to because of my partner's feelings, but I also feel like it's not exactly the world's biggest sacrifice, so I deal.

Our anniversary is September 11. We may need to switch that up.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Sep 9 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #4883

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm glad the space shuttle program is back on track. i don't mind my tax dollars supporting NASA. at all. watching that thing liftoff makes me proud to be an american. it's one of the few things that do.

and yes, i know there are people in this country who are starving & struggling & homeless & sick & uneducated. and i hate that this administration is diverting more and more vital funds away from educational & humanitarian programs.

but i can't help it, i've always believed our future lies in space.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 9 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #4884

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Ditto. I much prefer to stay at home with the boy, a dvd and good food & wine. My weekend is for quality time with him (especially now that he's moving for work and I won't see him during the week) and sometimes I don't have the energy to go out for a meal and to the pics on those days and prefer to stay in and snuggle.

I go out a lot less frequently than I did and I don't mind it; I find that when I do have a night out planned I have to psyche myself up for it in advance. I'm 25 and it's time to settle down and only wear my dancing shoes on special occasions!

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 9 2006, 07:53 AM
Post #4885

it's cards on the table time

You know, I stay in most weekend nights, either with the mister or if he's out of town, by myself. I used to think this made me a big loser but now I think it's a way to decompress. The city I live in in busy and hectic and maybe it makes me feel better not engaging with it for 2 days a week, even though I am a city girl. These days I truly relish sitting in front of a cheesy DVD and a plate of pasta and a glass of wine.

Going out on the town doesn't appeal anymore, partly because I've outgrown it. I get annoyed if a place is overcrowded and overloud, but I also miss the fun of going out.

I just worry I'm turning into a hermit. I have no time for anyone except a few good friends, who I see maybe twice a month. And the mister of course.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 9 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #4886

you know what doodle? that's disconcerting. breezy is never good with me. it always indicates severe discomfort with whatever it is or serious insecurity.
not saying that's what is up with you. just sayin.....

i NEVER go out on the weekend. what the f-ing hell for?!?
i'm from the city yo, this teensy wee butt-fucking nowhere-ville of a town has nothing to offer me. not even when i'm Really. Fucking. Bored.
i'm maude-damn spoiled, that's what that shit is. teens and 20's downtown toronto scene stealer. everything bores me.

that pisses me off. why can't i just enjoy that crappy music and ugly fashion hippie-wear like everybody else? elitist brat.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 9 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #4887

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Every since my father died, my relationship with my stepmother has become more and more breezy on my part, even when I'm telling her the worst news about my life, and it's reached the point now where I'm sort of avoiding her...and I don't know why.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 8 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #4888

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm another one staying at home. Me and my dad were watching a movie together and we both said we couldnt' stay up. Then my dad says, "It's late." and I said, "It's 10:20. We're sad."

But I had a busy first week of school and work so screw going out. I needed an evening in my pj's by myself.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 8 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #4889

sassygrrl

Yeah, I know. I feel like I should be out doing something, but alas I am BUSTing and watching Northern Exposure.... not that this is a bad thing. John Corbett is my imaginary boyfriend....

Amen on the Johnny Depp poster....

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 8 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #4890

PANTIES! ew.

Me FOUR. Fuck. I mean... yeah. You know.

What the hell is with this stay-at-home Friday night bullshit?! I get mad at myself for doing this shit. Sometimes. But I also like the time to decompress from the week.

And thanks to all the other Depp fans here, I am seriously thinking I should get a gigantic poster of Mr. Hotness and hang it up in my bedroom. Fuck this getting a boyfriend shit, fr'reelllzzzz, and being all adult-like and tasteful with home decor. ::snort::

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 8 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #4891

me three. a real live man who actually Cares About Me for a change. not that i don't have friends and lovers who *care* about me, that just isn't the same though.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 8 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #4892

sassygrrl

I also want a boyfriend, not a fuck buddy.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 8 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #4893

the moistiest

i hope that pat sajak is as nice in person as he seems on wheel of fortune, because i'd like to think that there's someone out there who's not an ass.

i still feel like a little girl in most if not all of my adult interactions.
... i think this is noticable.
... i think people take advantage of this.
... i don't think i'll ever get over it because i will always be insecure.

any time i get reprimanded (from anyone older than i) in any situation (from boss to cable guy or whatever), i feel embarassed, and ashamed, and that's one of the shittiest feelings. like i've just been verbally spanked.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Sep 8 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #4894

Hardcore BUSTie

It is official, I am totally lame. It is a Friday night and I cleaned my bathroom. wtf.

I can never remember when my sister's birthday is and I don't want to call her because she sucks so I am just gonna send her a happy birthday email. which of course will only make her more mad then she already is at me. Why is she mad at me you ask, because my husband and I took my parents out to dinner for their fortieth anniversary. which has nothing to do with her, but she is mad. go figure.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Sep 8 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #4895

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm lonely and I want a boyfriend. Someone to love, not to fuck.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Sep 7 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #4896

Hardcore BUSTie

I am an air head.

I have been feeling self-destructive lately. Like things are going to well, and I should do something to mess them up, before I end up being disappointed in some other way.

I made a dessert, and shared it w/ my co-works and I am apparently desperate to hear praise about my cooking. I wanted everyone to tell me they loved it. I may have attention whore issues I never knew about. Which is odd to say the least, since I tend to be a proud loner.

*wonders off the analyze my life.......*(or check out another thread as a distraction......)

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 6 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #4897

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, you are both pretty close to part of it, sort of. smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 6 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #4898

Dragon Velocity

I suspect she means: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS (#%)((@$ ANYMORE! I WANT *MONEY*!! DO YOU HEAR?! *** MONEY ****!!!!"

Which, we all feel from time to time. smile.gif

But that is only a conjecture.

Also, I stole the above from a "Dilbert" cartoon.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
moxiegirl
post Sep 6 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #4899

Nice Kitty

I dunno doodle, human beings are not solitary creatures. The need, desire to want to be cared for is a very basic instinct. You've been through a hella lot the last year, and you deserve someone to direct you for a change. There is a comfort in that, for sure.

confessions: i had to hang out at my in-laws last night with moxette while moxieman was away on busienss for the day b/c i was honestly terrified of spending alone time with her. Some anxiety issues, anyone...?

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 6 2006, 07:33 AM
Post #4900

Dragon Velocity

Oh, well, all I can do is offer generalized support to a statement that is a generalized muddle.

Meanwhile, I have my own future to worry about.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 243 244 245 246 247 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 12:54 AM