271 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
dani1983
post Oct 15 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #2721

BUSTie

Ah I know but I'm trying to be veery positive sad.gif
I was reading that one of the busties here was told by her doctor that she has it because her husband's ph is a mismatch with hers? Maybe that's why I (maybe) have it? Since it started when I started having sex with this guy (and a lot of it). Maybe its affecting me because he smokes a LOT of pot? Can tht be a factor?? and when I say a lot I mean a LOT of it, every day.
Anyways, I'm going to call my doctor's office today to see if I can get an appointment asap, or maybe I can go wednesday after picking up my exam results.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassy
post Oct 15 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #2722

Hardcore BUSTie

dani1983: I'm only 22 and eat a fairly healthy vegetarian diet and exercise weekly...I have had BV for the past 8 years on and off. It doesn't really discriminate who it chooses to affect and no, it's not easy to get rid of. I suggest reading up on the past posts.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 14 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #2723

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 09:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Whose used Metronidazole??

Did it work??

I used it about 10yrs ago. Worked perfectly. Until 5yrs ago. Then, I used about 3 prescriptions of it, and NOTHING. It worked until the next time I had alot of sex.

I use 500mg pill Flagyl up THERE. That's the only thing I've been able to find that works long term. The Boric Acid works too, temporarily. You just have to keep using it. (DON'T USE THOUGH IF YOU ARE ALERGICE TO SULFER) Which I am, and it gave me a really bad rash.

+Quote Post
dani1983
post Oct 14 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #2724

BUSTie

Grrrrr I had to create a new account because for some reason my older one is not working!(not even when I try to reset the password sad.gif)
anyways!
SO I was just diagnosed with hpv. thank you, ex boyfriend, for such a departure present. I'm pretty sure it was him, for he's the only guy, in the last year' I've had sex with that I didn't use a condom (between this last pap smear and the one before) .
So in the last month I've noticed, after having sex with this guy that I'm dating, that it smells reaaally bad after having sex. Actually not THAT bad, but fishy. I don't have any discharge that I know of, except the usual I've always had. I know that hpv can make you more susceptible to getting infections like this, but come on, to find out I have two things in left than a week? come on! THis is such a bad luck. I'm pretty sure its bacterial vaginosis, because of the smell. Unless hpv's side effects includes a fishy smell too? I have to go on wednesday to the gyno to pick up my result fromthe byopsy they gave me 2 weeks ago, but I don't want to wait until then to start the treatment! I'm young and healthy, so hopefully getting rid of this thing won't be that big of a deal. What do you girls think?
Btw, does any of you know of a cream I can buy over the counter, or of SOMETHING I can get to try to hide this smell or something? This is just depressing me so much, it's so not fair sad.gif damn you, ex boyfriend!

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 14 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #2725

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 05:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Did it work??

Yes, I used it...it worked until I was finished with my period, or had sex.. and then the bv was back..I also used probiotics, various kinds.
So, I guess it is a matter a opinion..if you say it worked or not, I don't count it as "working" if you keep having to take it over and over to clear it up.

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Oct 14 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #2726

BUSTie

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 05:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Did it work??

I did, about a month ago, for the first time. It worked. Plus, I also took some probiotics, orally and emptied a couple inside my vagina for good measure.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 14 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #2727

Hardcore BUSTie

Question # 1. Yeah
" "2. No

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 10:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Did it work??

+Quote Post
virgin4life
post Oct 14 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #2728

BUSTie

Raise of hands:

Did it work??

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 14 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #2729

Hardcore BUSTie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA- ARJ75 - I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!

Check out this guy, I was thinking, for $8K, I can get a new VAGINA!!! Does it come with a STINK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-89XBJXtLw...ted&search=

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 14 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #2730

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 13 2007, 10:29 PM) *
LADIES: THIS MAN IS AWESOME! HE SEEMS LIKE HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. MAYBE HE WILL HELP YOU ALL. PLEASE SEND HIM E-MAILS EVERYONE. THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE ADDRESS:

LuisLomeliMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4rEhL7jZRk

I'M SENDING HIM THE LINK HERE!
EVERYONE E-MAIL HIM

FUCK THE E-MAILS, I'm booking a flight, where's he at? lol

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 13 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #2731

Hardcore BUSTie

LADIES: THIS MAN IS AWESOME! HE SEEMS LIKE HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. MAYBE HE WILL HELP YOU ALL. PLEASE SEND HIM E-MAILS EVERYONE. THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE ADDRESS:

LuisLomeliMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4rEhL7jZRk

I'M SENDING HIM THE LINK HERE!
EVERYONE E-MAIL HIM

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 13 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #2732

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok all, been doing 2 acidophilus a day, plus 1 800mcg of Folic Acid and 2 B-6 50mg a day. Going on a week now of doing this.

AND MY B.V. IS THE WORST ITS EVER BEEN.

Still waiting on the 500mg of Flagyl to get here. Can't have sex, in fact, haven't had sex in about a month now. To scared the new guy will run like hell.

So, I guess I can't do anything until the Flagyl get's here. I'm really hoping I have the same success I did before.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 12 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #2733

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missbcrazy @ Oct 12 2007, 12:54 PM) *
goodness gracious. i used peroxide and water. I am so scared now. Should i go to the ER?

I wouldn't panic...but, I would call your doctor - or planned parenthood and let them know what you were doing and that your bleeding after intercourse...

+Quote Post
Italianwife88
post Oct 12 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #2734

BUSTie

omg arj75 thats crazy! for a few days there I used 30cc full peroxide solution (3% from drug store) that BURNED and I flushed it with a little water but it broke up the chunky white mess and the next day it was more of a liquid white, then I started Fem Dophilus and everything seems ok, except i have a low libido and a bit of dryness.
missbcrazy just do what i did, if it hurts flush with a little water. But I always tried to breath through it and let it kill the infection (unless you have the issues arj75 had with infection and post intercourse bleeding, thats crazy)

jularee, do update us! I'm very excited for you. The Fem Dophilus is working, i think the real test will be when my period comes around how everything reacts. I'm always fine until my period comes along... I think my BV is hormonal, but I haven't been tested for that.

neverending I'm sorry about your depression issues with BV, I understand how you feel also. I've felt that way too and I've even hated/envied ''normal'' girls that never have a issue with anything and have all this great sex all the time and are happy bubbly people always talking with a lot of friends and chirping on their cell phones about trivial matters that would make me want to just kill someone..... but I think its normal to feel this/that way when you go through something like this for so long. I hope you get to feeling better, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Have any of you heard of Monavie or Acai?

+Quote Post
missbcrazy
post Oct 12 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #2735

goodness gracious. i used peroxide and water. I am so scared now. Should i go to the ER?

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 12 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #2736

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missbcrazy @ Oct 12 2007, 11:03 AM) *
hi ladies,

i have a quick question: has the peroxide douche ever made any one bleed? i'm having some BC issues so it may just be that. Any advice would help!

I did the hydro peroxide, and ended up with a staff infection, and cervix that bleed everytime after intercourse. Hydrogen peroxide...it may kill the bacteria, but it's really hard on your tissues. Doctors have even steared clear of suggesting this an an antiseptic for cuts and scrapes for that same reason..breaks down healthy tissue. This week, just after my period, that funk was back, I flushed with an povidone-iodine solution. Gonna do this for seven days, as suggested on the bottle, its kills the bacteria, and fungus, and yeasts as well. The smell and discharge is gone just after the one day, and I probably should not have, but I had sex lastnight..without a condom, and for the first time since feb, I did not bleed after intercourse. I also bought that product that Maggie suggested...SYLK, A lubricant with a ph of 4.7..most others are seven. It was 40 bucks for two tubes. I used that as well, the only thing I didn't like about it is.. it kinda has a really light brown color...which I hate seeing anything that is not clear discharge (how I so long for those days again lol) but I put a towel underneath figuring I would leave a bloody red and brown stain, but there wasn't any stains on the towel.....and no rotten fish smell....

I really didn't think that I had a problem with vaginal dryness, but I think from using condoms without lubricant, even if your are wet..its still gonna irritate you a bit inside.

+Quote Post
missbcrazy
post Oct 12 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #2737

hi ladies,

i have a quick question: has the peroxide douche ever made any one bleed? i'm having some BC issues so it may just be that. Any advice would help!

+Quote Post
jularee
post Oct 11 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #2738

BUSTie

Hi Ladies! just wanted to let you all know that i started the femanol today. i really hope this works! i'll write back in a few days and let you know how everything's going.

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Oct 10 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #2739

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 10 2007, 05:46 PM) *
Ladies, So I have not any probliems in a long time but I still run to the bathroom all the time to check myself, I'm always smelling myself or getting other people to do it for me, I'm always paranoid about everything when it comes to my body and to be completely honest, I just don't feel normal even after getting rid of BV. I use to be very bubbly and happy but now I don't like being around people, I rarely ever smile, and one girl said that I act salty all the time( whatever that means) or that I seem to have a chip on my shoulder. I think I need antidepressants but I don't want any that will make me gain weight. Any suggestions? and do you all think I have anxiety or depressed?

neverending
oh dear, that's awful. sad.gif i would find a therapist (psychologist) before rushing to get antidepressants from a psychiatrist tho. a good psychologist that's versed in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is good for situations like that. i mean, you are feeling a connection between your past bouts of BV, maybe your self image, and your emotions, which i think is very valid and not abnormal. i'm not trained for anything, so obviously this is just my opinion, but i think in situations where something has made you feel bad and affected your personality, some therapy is usually a good thing. and not the kind where you just delve into your past and the therapist just sits there and listens (and you pay them a shitload of $) or a psychiatrist just gives you a prescription and sends you on your way. CBT-trained psychologists help you look at things differently and examine your behavior and feelings and figure out ways to help yourself feel better.

i hope you feel better, that's really sucky. i understand completely and have been there for similar reasons before.

s.

+Quote Post
jularee
post Oct 10 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #2740

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 10 2007, 04:46 PM) *
Ladies, So I have not any probliems in a long time but I still run to the bathroom all the time to check myself, I'm always smelling myself or getting other people to do it for me, I'm always paranoid about everything when it comes to my body and to be completely honest, I just don't feel normal even after getting rid of BV. I use to be very bubbly and happy but now I don't like being around people, I rarely ever smile, and one girl said that I act salty all the time( whatever that means) or that I seem to have a chip on my shoulder. I think I need antidepressants but I don't want any that will make me gain weight. Any suggestions? and do you all think I have anxiety or depressed?

neverending i'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling that way but i can totally relate to what you're describing. i'm constantly going to the restroom to check myself, even while at work. it's so frustrating knowing that at any moment BV can come raging back. like you describe i did not feel like myself for quite some time. just recently i regained some of my self-confidence. it just takes time. i think i read in previous posts that you used estroil to treat yours? How long did you use it? I really think mine is caused by a hormonal imbalance because it didn't start until after i began taking the pill.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 2, 2014 - 04:22 AM