The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 113 114 115 116 117 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
angie_21
post Jun 1 2009, 08:06 AM
Post #2281

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Kera! biggrin.gif I remember how much this was a real, emotional thing for me to go through, and I hate thinking that so many other girls out there are going through the same useless stress and embarassment that I did. Especially now that I know how much better it is when you've stopped worrying about it. I mean, I've been to websites where girls are so depressed about their bodies that they write that they're either going to get implants or kill themselves by the time they're 16. It makes me want to cry! No girl should ever feel like she should judge the value of her life based on how her appearance compares to an imaginary, arbitrary ideal. Especially when I think of all the blessings and beauties there are to being small-chested!

I'm long past the stage where I can hope for them to mysteriously grow overnight , lol, (although they have changed in shape, for the better, since I stopped the pill), so it's a lot easier to just accept that this is just the way my body is, and anyone who doesn't like it can bite me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post May 31 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #2282

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ May 31 2009, 09:44 AM) *
Every time I see her, she always changes. She will be like her mom, who isn't lacking in that area either, lol

ahh, yes, always a good indication. Seeing as how I haven't changed since 13 years old, and my mom is rather small, i guess I won't be busting out any time soon. But then again, I only got my period last year when i was 15. I guess anything can happen at this point, eh? If not, i'll still rock these booblets so hard! cool.gif

Sadly, I have seen some 11 year olds who have out boobed me. MEH. huh.gif

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post May 31 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #2283

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ May 31 2009, 09:09 AM) *
Just out of curiosity, how can you tell when somebody is about to "bust out"? smile.gif

Every time I see her, she always changes. She will be like her mom, who isn't lacking in that area either, lol

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post May 31 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #2284

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ May 29 2009, 06:56 PM) *
Its funny that you mentioned an 11-year-old as an example. One of my older friends has a daughter who is 11 and already is an 1" taller than me and her chest, although still smaller than mine, is ready to bust out (no pun intended laugh.gif ), by looking at it you just know hers will.

Just out of curiosity, how can you tell when somebody is about to "bust out"? smile.gif

QUOTE(angie_21 @ May 30 2009, 11:07 PM) *
I had a thought yesterday while I was out with my guy and his friends at a car show. I think I noticed it partly because of all the discussion going on here. There were as always, girls walking around in their summer tank tops, which used to drive me nuts, because I'd be constantly comparing myself to every other pair of boobs on the street/beach/wherever. But yesterday I wasn't doing it anymore. Finally 10 years later, I can walk around, and see everyone else out there as people, and not focus in on the one thing I know they have that I don't. Because a) I don't care, b ) I don't want it anymore anyways, and c) I've stopped not only objectifying myself, but other women as well. Partly because I'm starting to get a few years older than most of the tank top/ bikini girls anyways, and it would just be weird to be comparing how I look to how they look, and I would never wear the same clothes they're wearing so I don't care what I'd look like in those clothes. And also I really actually believe what I've always told myself, we're all just people and it's just wonderful that we all look and dress differently, and we really do all look beautiful in our own way. It was a great realization, and pretty liberating.

I hope i can reach the day when I can see the world around me like this. But being in high school, it is SOOOOOO hard. Especially in American high schools. I hear that in Europe, the breast fixation isn't nearly as bad. I don't know how much truth there is to that. You've been so helpful to me, Angie. Thanks!!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 30 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #2285

Hardcore BUSTie

I had a thought yesterday while I was out with my guy and his friends at a car show. I think I noticed it partly because of all the discussion going on here. There were as always, girls walking around in their summer tank tops, which used to drive me nuts, because I'd be constantly comparing myself to every other pair of boobs on the street/beach/wherever. But yesterday I wasn't doing it anymore. Finally 10 years later, I can walk around, and see everyone else out there as people, and not focus in on the one thing I know they have that I don't. Because a) I don't care, b ) I don't want it anymore anyways, and c) I've stopped not only objectifying myself, but other women as well. Partly because I'm starting to get a few years older than most of the tank top/ bikini girls anyways, and it would just be weird to be comparing how I look to how they look, and I would never wear the same clothes they're wearing so I don't care what I'd look like in those clothes. And also I really actually believe what I've always told myself, we're all just people and it's just wonderful that we all look and dress differently, and we really do all look beautiful in our own way. It was a great realization, and pretty liberating.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 29 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #2286

Hardcore BUSTie

It was my post about the boobie handshakes that started a lot of this, so I want to second that yes, Aithinne, I think we should cut Geoff some slack, and yes again, this is a great place to talk, learn, discuss and generally expand our minds.

Though the men who have posted in here have, all too often, been of the SmooveB and PLoverRay variety (high entertainment value of their posts and our responses for sure, but also high on the deja-vu scale), there have GOT to be some who may be inclined to read here b/c they're sincerely trying to better understand women. God knows I've spent enough hours of my life trying to understand the male P.O.V., so maybe that exists on the other side of the fence as well. Guess I'm feeling optimistic tonight. rolleyes.gif

I am going to sign off and go do some Kegels. wink.gif You know, one must be prepared at all times!

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post May 29 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #2287

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ May 23 2009, 10:39 AM) *
Hey gals. I am looking for some sage words of wisdom. Can any of you offer up any advice on going through high school with tiny breasts? I get teased A LOT because of it. I am 16 years old and don't even fit into a AA cup. They seem like they are in that quasi-"almost boob" stage of an 11-year-old. I am also short, skinny, with a boyish figure. Every time i seem to get to the point where I am getting close to loving my body for what it is, somebody seems to tear me down about it. Interestingly enough, it's mostly other GIRLS and not the guys. Why do you suppose that is?

Did you get teased? What are some constructive ways of dealing? I am sorta conflicted. On one hand, I REALLY want my breasts to grow over the summer. On the other, I shouldn't HAVE to have or want bigger breasts in order to validate myself as a woman, you know?

Also, please tell me things will get better after high school. Thanks! tongue.gif

I was an A cup at your age (32B now since I was 18), I did not get teased too much about it but I did feel insecure then of course. I only feel more insecure about it now as I get older because I see more and more younger girls and some at even much younger ages than I that seemed to be more "blessed" in that area than I am now. My sister is 16 and a 36C and she loves to brag about that, so does her same-aged and equally-endowed friend.

Its funny that you mentioned an 11-year-old as an example. One of my older friends has a daughter who is 11 and already is an 1" taller than me and her chest, although still smaller than mine, is ready to bust out (no pun intended laugh.gif ), by looking at it you just know hers will.

It can be hard to validate yourself from time to time but hopefully we can all help each other as this forum is designed to be. I look forward to input and advice as well.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post May 29 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #2288

Hardcore BUSTie

Nice to see this thread moving again. I am always looking for new advice and input. I don't usually seek it from a guy but if it is sensible sometimes I will consider.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 29 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #2289

Hardcore BUSTie

Yikes, I'm away for 2 days and I'm 2 pages behind! I just read over this post and I don't know what on earth I'm getting at here, but posting it anyways. I kinda feel like Geoff got pounced on just for trying to help out, but I also agree with AP on a lot of things.

Hey Goeff, I want you to know that I personally was not at all offended by anything you had to say, or the fact that you said it. I don't give a rats fat butt about who talks to me about my breasts, or what they say, or what their reasons are - all I care about is that people are having an open, honest discussion, and are not out to try and hurt eachother. And considering what horrible things have been written by men on feminist websites I have been to in the past, I really liked what you had to say. However, I'm really confident and comfortable with myself, and a lot of girls here aren't that comfortable - that's why they're here to get support from other women, and that's why a lot of men writing on this thread would not be very helpful.

BUT - I hate the idea that men and women shouldn't be able to talk about their bodies openly just because some men are abusive & objectifying of women's bodies. That only keeps up the myth about women's bodies being mysterious and different, when in reality we sweat, fart and sh*t just like men, and are generally equally disgusting. I spend most of my time in the "Bodies" forum becuase it's interesting and important to me. So why should men be excluded if they want to have a nice, respectful conversation? We already spend a lot of our time in this thread discussing what men do or don't like about our breasts. I mean, basically this whole thread is about "men like small boobs, too!" So what exactly is wrong with a man saying the same thing?

I guess I'm guilty of thinking it's that kind of party, too. Where is that bowl of mashed potatoes?

That all being said, I really really do understand the concept of "women's spaces" where we can have open, honest discussions without the fear of being discriminated against for what we're saying. It's really, really important, and that's why everyone kind of pounced on you Geoff. Because if you are actually in here to get your jollies from reading about boobies, that really sucks. I just think it's sad that sometimes women have an automatic reaction that men are always out to get them, when my personal life experiences have generally shown the opposite to be true. I think that sometimes there's a *bit* of reverse sexism here. I mean, we spent like 5 pages theorizing about why men go to strip clubs, and saying some pretty mean things about men in the process. I love it most of the time, because I've also run into a lot of asshole men out there and this is a great, supportive place to be able to blow off some steam about it. So Geoff, you have to understand that it's gonna happen here, and see if you're thick-skinned enough to handle it.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 28 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #2290

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, we have a dry spell for weeks and now it's hot!

I know we automatically cringe when we see men post on here and it is a place more for women, but based on what geoff has written so far, I'm willing to cut him a little slack. To me, he sounds genuine and has, if not the right attitude, then certainly an attitude well on the correct path for this board.

We're talking about how men don't understand all the other issues associated with breasts, but this seems like a great place to learn.

+Quote Post
geoff
post May 28 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #2291

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 28 2009, 02:58 PM) *
What the fuck kind of blog on bullying linked to our thread related to small breasts? There are tonnes of links about girls & boys that get picked on, but somehow Geoff found the one teen bullying link to being small breasted in the Lounge? It's not like small breast bullying has come up enough here that it'd be high in any search engine. Especially when we have a thread *dedicated* to bullying & there are lots of other bullying specific sites that would have come up first.

I don't think the entire blog was on bullying, just that post. I'm not completely sure because I didn't read every entry in their blog, either. I was just reading news, and one article linked to a blog or two, and those linked to another blog or two. I didn't keep track of the links I was following, and I can't find them again now. I have absolutely no idea how they found this forum and thread, or why they linked to this thread, or why they didn't link to the bullying thread, but that's what they did. The link could've even been in a random person's comment after a news article or blog entry, but I usually don't read many of those. I simply don't remember.

The article on bullying that I did save a link to was on CNN, but the story was from Oprah, and it had several good links to other articles on bullying (all on her site) that I also read yesterday. I may post them in the bullying thread. But, of course, those don't have any links to outside forums.

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 28 2009, 02:58 PM) *
And while he did offer encouraging advice to our youth, he still felt the need to sort of cancel it out by expressing his breast preferences & saying he was down with the "special boobie handshakes". Um, special boobie handshakes are between girls only.

Well, I said that I wasn't sure what they were, but that they sounded nice from the description I read. This is the description I read. The post and its quote said, "for all those lurking tiny tittie lovers," and "smallie-loving men," which I thought described me - and I still do. Except for the lurking part.

When I was reading this thread, it sounded like a place where everyone was very open, honest, and supporting, and I liked that. Since then, we've established that it's a more tightly-knit group than in most forums, and it takes awhile before you know people here well enough to join those threads or get that personal, and I apologized for overstepping my bounds.

I'm not a predator or even a creep, though I realize there's no way to prove that here except over time, and there's no conspiracy that I know of on the Interwebs to subvert this group. It was simple chance that I stumbled onto the thread, and then my mistake for barging in too quickly. Again, I'm sorry for that.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 28 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #2292

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(geoff @ May 27 2009, 06:26 PM) *
. . . between that and the recent suicides in the news, it's just been reminding me what a special kind of hell all the teasing and bullying in high school can be. That's how I found this discussion - I read a blog on that topic that linked to this thread.

Wait a minute. I can't believe I missed this last eve, now my giney senses are tingling & not in a good way.

What the fuck kind of blog on bullying linked to our thread related to small breasts? There are tonnes of links about girls & boys that get picked on, but somehow Geoff found the one teen bullying link to being small breasted in the Lounge? It's not like small breast bullying has come up enough here that it'd be high in any search engine. Especially when we have a thread *dedicated* to bullying & there are lots of other bullying specific sites that would have come up first.

And while he did offer encouraging advice to our youth, he still felt the need to sort of cancel it out by expressing his breast preferences & saying he was down with the "special boobie handshakes". Um, special boobie handshakes are between girls only.

Something is smelling rotten in the Lounge . . . or else I'm making a paranoid mountain out of a lovely, innocent molehill.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 28 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #2293

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

There's a line from Seinfeld where Jerry's talking about fights in high school or something and Elaine says that girls just tease each other until someone gets an eating disorder.

Sad but true.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post May 28 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #2294

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 27 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Well, there we go then. You see where we are coming from. Thank you, Geoff.

/derail

See, we do have a bullying thread, I considered bringing it back to the fore if Kera wanted to talk about what was going on with these girls. I think F/F bullying is a lot different than m/m bullying. Guys pull pranks & do shitty things to each other, yeah. Girls will try to systematically tear other girls down to absolutely nothing, set them on fire, & piss on their ashes before doing a jig atop them.

Heh... a bit extreme but yeah, that sounds about right. What a sad, sad high school world I live in. sad.gif Assuming that sorta crap actually stops after high school... thanks for thinking of me!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 27 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #2295

Big Fat Bitch

Well, there we go then. You see where we are coming from. Thank you, Geoff.

/derail

See, we do have a bullying thread, I considered bringing it back to the fore if Kera wanted to talk about what was going on with these girls. I think F/F bullying is a lot different than m/m bullying. Guys pull pranks & do shitty things to each other, yeah. Girls will try to systematically tear other girls down to absolutely nothing, set them on fire, & piss on their ashes before doing a jig atop them.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
geoff
post May 27 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #2296

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 27 2009, 09:25 AM) *
As far as rules/stickies go, Geoff, . . . Common Sense. I realize this is the intarwebs & all, but you basically introduced yourself to a party full of FEMINIST women, proceeded to step into a conversation about something fairly personal, & offered your not too terribly useful insight.

I see no reason for you to leave, Geoff. Watch, listen, join in where it's appropriate. You could probably fit in just fine with a little bit of forethought & time.

QUOTE(Persiflager @ May 27 2009, 09:47 AM) *
Hi Geoff! I agree with AP - I didn't find any of what you said offensive, it was just a little bit inappropriate to leap straight in (given that you are addressing a 16-year-old girl on the subject of her breasts).

It would make us very happy if you would stick around and join in the chat on some of the threads that don't relate to breasts or sex. There are men who post happily in this forum and are welcomed, and they are pretty awesome

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be creepy. I have some friends who have kids getting into that age range, and between that and the recent suicides in the news, it's just been reminding me what a special kind of hell all the teasing and bullying in high school can be. That's how I found this discussion - I read a blog on that topic that linked to this thread.

You're right; this forum is deeper than most, so I should've started with some of the less intimate topics. I'll try that.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 27 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #2297

Big Fat Bitch

Always glad to be of service! Remeber to tip your server, & if you're gonna drive don't drink & if you're gonna drink don't drive.

And forgot to add: Polly = wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 27 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #2298

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 27 2009, 06:16 PM) *
I admit it I do enjoy the odd fuckwit, though . . . us ripping PLover a new asshatch was fucking fun. I was still picking pieces of that weak-ass motherfucker out of my teeth two days after he punked & ran away with his cock/bawls all crawled up into his body cavity for protection.

OMH, I am CRYING with laughter over here.....Bwahahahaha!

...and just a sick thought...he couldn't have gotten the cock/balls so far up if not for great, strong Kegels!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 27 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #2299

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 27 2009, 02:25 PM) *
Then, if their schtick isn't vulgar, crass or purely retarded, it's the nice/mega-cheesy guy routine: All breasts are great, guys love 'em big or small, they individually prefer smaller & are proud of it, they share an anecdote wherein they felt they were being judged by their appearance & how they dealt with it, again all breasts are great, & we should love our bodies, ourselves.

And do our kegels. wink.gif Shout out to SmooveB!

But it often comes back to the same thing with many men, doesn't it? That breast are for adornment, for nabbing Mr. Right, female completion through male validation. They frequently don't know about/consider the variety of things that vex us about our mammaries, like buying a swimsuit, inverted nipples, menstrual breast aches, marked unevenness, fibroids, breast feeding, jogger's nipples, etc. Men don't empathize with the OTHER issues of having breasts because they don't have them, hence they can only expound about what they actually know: they are fun to look at & play with & they're happy as clams when they get to.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Aurol, you just turned my (otherwise SHIT) day totally around.

I felt our new poster boy's attitude was hella better than SmooveB and such, but yes...heard it all before... <<Yawn.>>

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 27 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #2300

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(girl_logic @ May 27 2009, 11:45 AM) *
. . . it just feels strange when men zero in on this thread right off the bat.

Y'know what? I'm so used to it I don't even blink anymore. I just roll my eyes, tut, & start sharpening the verbal ginsu.

They're men: Sex & genitals are pretty much ALWAYS pretty close to their mental surface, so naturally they migrate to the threads that might offer something to fap to. Which tells me that the ones that roll up in here for the most part don't care about anything else we have to say or what we think. They just want . . . wait for it . . . TITillation. Ba-dum-dum!

I always wonder: How do they find the Lounge? Sure, you type the word "bust" into google & we're your first hit, but I'd imagine the main page where it talks about it being a FEMINIST rag for outspoken broads would be enough of a clue to not come up in here & act all a-fool. Common sense, right? Apply some IRL rules? Like, maybe they should check a community out before diving in head first so they don't wind up with a crack in their skull & a pointy toed boot in their ass (This is why I never "auditioned" for Jezebel. I'd be disemvoweld in a heartbeat!).

I admit it I do enjoy the odd fuckwit, though . . . us ripping PLover a new asshatch was fucking fun. I was still picking pieces of that weak-ass motherfucker out of my teeth two days after he punked & ran away with his cock/bawls all crawled up into his body cavity for protection.

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 113 114 115 116 117 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 1, 2014 - 08:40 PM