The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rules Of Attraction: Odd Sexual Quirks, all the weird things that we find erotic...
futura
post Dec 2 2008, 07:11 AM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

You know, today i thought about a guy i hung out with one evening, drinking and chatting (which culminated into sex, later) and i saw he was wearing this watch. I'm not big on watches, i don't really care about them, but the way he was wearing it, along with this understated b-boy look was frickin hot. You know how watches are nowadays; the bigger the better, but the one he had was medium in that respect, but still some kinda statement.

I dunno, i thought about it, and then i thought about this thread.

Oh, and i'm getting to meet him again. Heh.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Nov 30 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

I am kind of into the whole cowboy thing. I like it when guys wear fitted western shirts or boots, but not tacky ones. I like it when they wear subtle cowboy-esque things like vinatge western shirts with embroidered flowers, a large belt buckle or wink.gif broken-in boots that are black or brown leather, although not necessarily all together (unless the man is just smokin' hot). The cowboy look is hard to pull off right, but when a man does it's sooooo super sexy. However, when they wear super tight wrangler's and crazy ugly shirts and have a can of skoal in the back pocket, that's the exact opposite of sexy. But, I've always had a thing for hot cowboys. Mmmm...Brokeback Mountain...

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 27 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #23

uh huh.

....oh yes. yes. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 26 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #24

new highs in personal lows daily!

*snickers*

i'm right tho, huh?

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 26 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #25

uh huh.

ok, this guy that I've been hanging out with for the last few months wears briefs. Always black or dark blue. I'm not talking the thin, kinda skin tight ones, but just regular old cotton, monochromatic briefs. No contrasting waistband or anything. Now, I've never been a fan of the brief. But I honestly can't imagine anything else on him. He wears them like his personality - comfortable in his own skin and laid back. His body language in them says 'eh, this is what I felt like wearing, whatever." They're so goofy and NOT sexy that there is something that I find really sexy about them on him. I can tell you one thing, I'll never be able to look at another guy in black briefs without thinking of him.

ETA for girltrouble - yeah, gum chewer. I know, I know.... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lily_Anne
post Nov 26 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #26

BUSTie

Orchids are so erotic. They embarrass me, just sitting there in people's offices like a bunch of daisies.

When I'm cold, he covers me with the blanket he's had since he was a little boy. I'm sitting on the sofa, and he stands over me to tuck me in. *bliss*

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 24 2008, 07:15 PM
Post #27

the moistiest

feeding or being fed by your lovah...

eta: the elastic waistband of the boxer shorts poking up over the jeans in the front...

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Nov 18 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

Was it in the BUST reader that I read a great piece about how uni classes are better for everyone if one of the students is sleeping with the prof?

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
Lily_Anne
post Nov 18 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #29

BUSTie

Yanno, I used to laugh at the idea of a hot professor. Thought it was an oxymoron. And then I totally crushed on one myself. I know him from a campus group, not a class. Though I do admit, I've visited his classes just so I can stare all I want in an acceptable way.

This definitely relates to the D&D comments. There's something about the ones who are exhuberant about something - gaming or great works or etc - and are really smart. What's hot is the perpetually unkempt hair, I think.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 2 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #30

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

As for them being kind and considerate and long lasting, take their time lovers, HERE HERE! I think some of it must be all that time they spent in hight school with thier guy friends convinced that they would never get a woman. It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.

That was the experience I had with the last guy I was with: played Magic, read comic books and science fiction, rather geeky but damn, the sex was amazing and could go on for hours. I occasionally regret we decided to be friends (with no benefits).

I definitely agree that brains is a turn on for me, even better if it comes with a love for the outdoors and a knowledge of how to survive in the woods, and ideally with a cute ass and nice shoulders to boot. (Why yes, I am shallow. laugh.gif)

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
princess_dander
post Oct 30 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

So funny yet so true Kittenb.

I think for me the thing I have with D&D nerds is that they can be so smart and nothing turns me on more than someone who rocks the smartness. D&D and other strategy games require some form of intellect and I have fallen for many a D&D boy.

Now I want to go camping with a nerdy boy. Although I'm sure that would not be a good idea since all those guys have asthma. tongue.gif

--------------------
always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 29 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #32

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Yeah, next time you see my bf, pls. don't tell him I said that. biggrin.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 29 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #33

brown delicious

QUOTE(kittenb @ Oct 29 2008, 11:03 AM) *
It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.

dood, that's hilarious. laugh.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 29 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #34

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Sign me up w/the geek lovin'! At a Chicago Bustie Meet Up we realized that almost all of the women wore dark framed glasses and all of our men had played or still play D&D, WoW, Magic (card game) or other various things.

As for them being kind and considerate and long lasting, take their time lovers, HERE HERE! I think some of it must be all that time they spent in hight school with thier guy friends convinced that they would never get a woman. It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 28 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #35

(o)(o)

D&D just weirds me out.

I'm all for the outdoorsy boys. Mmm, panty splash.

the thing that gets me going is when a guy has a half sleeve and you can barely see the ink, makes me how much they have tattood. Fucking HAWT!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Oct 28 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

I like the way, during lazy play, mutual masturbation, etc., shenomad and I will drift into conversations about the most ordinary things: groceries, menus, chores, the news, whatever. We won't stop playing and we'll gaze into each others eyes throughout. Acknowledging the sex rippling under the mundanity is soooooo hot, especially at that moment when the sensations take over and the words drift away.

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 28 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

Vixen, I agree...although in the summer I do like the outdoorsy look, there's these photo's of my guy oh facebook before I knew him at this big music festival and he's wearing this hawt suit he had made in Thailand. I've never seen him wear it in person but the pics drive me crazy.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post Oct 27 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

I remember hanging out at the public library with my 12 sided dice, hoping the boys would let me play.

I'm sorry, but no outdoorsy look for my men. I turn to mush and dribble in the presence of a man in a nice suit (or even a cheap one, as long as it's black, and classy-like).

I like old men clothes - big war-time era shoes, sturdy materials, heavy leather belts. When I'm undressing a guy the substantial heft & weight of it turns me on. It's like, I'm undressing him and I can't ignore what's going on, because every article weighs about 5lbs.

eta: oh yeah, that too. undressing a man slowly.

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Oct 27 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #39

go ahead . . . push the button!

i have to agree that polar fleece should never be worn in a bar after work any more than a suit and tie should be worn while rock climbing or skiing. it all depends on the situation or of course if silly and not sexy. and pleated khakis? people wear those?

i still have to go with the whole outdoorsy think being sexy though.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 27 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #40

BUSTie

ooh! ooh! i'm going to add another thing to the ongoing ensemble that makes it even more repulsive to me:

PLEATED khakis.

if i somehow get talked into going to a bar, especially after work, and i see a guy wearing a polo AND pleated khakis, i find myself almost hoping he would approach me so i can be mean.

not that i ever WOULD, but the fantasy of saying "i hate you and all your bland, jc penney's clothes wearing brethern. yeah, go ahead and chat up one of the cloned straight haired with bad highlights and too much eyeshadow mindless drone women here. in fifty years i may be old and lonely and die in a big old scary house and no one will know until the mailman smells something weird and calls the cops and they find my corpse half eaten by my only companions- my 50 cats, but i'll have gotten there without becoming a minivan driving breeding machine to your embittered receding hairlined drunken resentful khaki wearin' self."

um. er. i mean...

(yeah, i'm a judgemental cunt with massive issues. i know.)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 20, 2014 - 10:47 PM