The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 187 188 189 190 191 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Porfalo
post Jan 2 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #3761

Thank you knorl05. Believe me, you have no worries from me. While I'm not celebate, I'm not looking either. I just found this topic interesting and felt a need to give a guys point of view.

If I may add one last comment, you ladies should not be concerned with what others think of you or how they rate your body. We all have preferences and I know we tend to wonder how we compare to others. But ultimately we are,____who we are and are as we are meant to be.

I honestly believe that it goes against the natural order of things to alter our bodies just to please the desires of others. You should be pleased with what you were born with-- large, small-- it's what your body was designed to have.

Be happy with what is yours and yours alone.

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Dec 28 2007, 08:02 AM) *
that was sweet porfalo, thank you for your input. now dont go pm'ing any of us telling us just how much you enjoy smaller breasts, because we've all heard it before from random dude who happens upon the bust lounge and thinks this is a good place to meet women. rolleyes.gif

vendetta: i'm glad for your well being that you've dumped that guy. doesnt sound like he was much of a catch... breast size preference aside. you're so much better off...and i'm sure you'll fare well with these new changes because i believe you'll make it work. it sounds like you're a strong woman and this last relationship really took a toll on your self-esteem, but i think once you distance yourself from him and get back to you, you'll be grateful to be rid of him and even more determined to make it on your own.

missenderes: i would have to beat a dude up if he were to withhold sex from me for any reason. 'thanks, it's good, but it's not that good. if you'd kindly fuck off, that'd be great.' ignorant men piss me off. well, ignorant people for that matter, but especially when women tolerate it in a relationship. makes me angry... like i want to tell their man off for them. a lot of my girls bfs through the years havent liked me for just such reason. but oh well. i'm glad you're rid of him too.

re: the tits vs ass convo. i had a guy friend tell me years ago that he's noticed women with naturally larger breasts, usually arent as blessed with ass, and women who are blessed with ass, naturally have proportionately smaller breasts. minus all the fake titties in the world, you'll notice it's really true. i've just determined, we all have different body types and breast size does not automatically make a woman attractive or not. humane men, intelligent men, value a woman person, not just her breasts or ass. they look to overall appeal, including attitude and intelligence.

--------------------
We are as we are meant to be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 1 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #3762

Hardcore BUSTie

I just found this and thought you all might get something out of it:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...11212708AAjDcW4

Hopefully, this link will work for you. Of course, some of the answers are posted by stupid losers, but overall, the replies support small breasts or the "whole package" idea. Wow, I admit I am surprised so many men said breast size just doesn't matter. Of course, not that we should all base our self-acceptance on what other's say, but I am pleasantly surprised.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 1 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #3763

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG ladies, I've been busy this past month and haven't been online. I missed a LOT! What great posts--it has taken me an hour just to read them all!

Welcome, all new ladies here. GREAT to see this board active and thriving!

Hugs & love!

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Dec 28 2007, 07:45 AM
Post #3764

Hardcore BUSTie

that was sweet porfalo, thank you for your input. now dont go pm'ing any of us telling us just how much you enjoy smaller breasts, because we've all heard it before from random dude who happens upon the bust lounge and thinks this is a good place to meet women. rolleyes.gif

vendetta: i'm glad for your well being that you've dumped that guy. doesnt sound like he was much of a catch... breast size preference aside. you're so much better off...and i'm sure you'll fare well with these new changes because i believe you'll make it work. it sounds like you're a strong woman and this last relationship really took a toll on your self-esteem, but i think once you distance yourself from him and get back to you, you'll be grateful to be rid of him and even more determined to make it on your own.

missenderes: i would have to beat a dude up if he were to withhold sex from me for any reason. 'thanks, it's good, but it's not that good. if you'd kindly fuck off, that'd be great.' ignorant men piss me off. well, ignorant people for that matter, but especially when women tolerate it in a relationship. makes me angry... like i want to tell their man off for them. a lot of my girls bfs through the years havent liked me for just such reason. but oh well. i'm glad you're rid of him too.

re: the tits vs ass convo. i had a guy friend tell me years ago that he's noticed women with naturally larger breasts, usually arent as blessed with ass, and women who are blessed with ass, naturally have proportionately smaller breasts. minus all the fake titties in the world, you'll notice it's really true. i've just determined, we all have different body types and breast size does not automatically make a woman attractive or not. humane men, intelligent men, value a woman person, not just her breasts or ass. they look to overall appeal, including attitude and intelligence.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
Porfalo
post Dec 26 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #3765

Hello Ladies. I am very new to this kind of thing so please bear with me. And yes, I am a guy but please don't fear me. I have chosen a life of that doesn't include sexual activity and certainly doesn't include homosexual activity. I discovered this topic while searching for a program title for BBC AMERICA. After reading the topic and replies, I felt compelled to reply from a guys point of view.
I have always been partial to small-breasted women. I tend to find large breast ugly and un-attractive. Most men claim to prefer the large breast until they are alone with their friends. I can't begin to tell you how many of my buddies have stated the same opinion that I have.
In short (or is it too late for that) smal breast are more natural looking and far more attractive. If I may be so bold to say, they feel better to the guy. A small, firm breast can be a lot more intrigueing and exciting to a man than a large, swollen, bag of flesh.

Please forgive me if this response has offended you in any way. If it has, contact me and I will refrain from furthure comment.

--------------------
We are as we are meant to be.

+Quote Post
starship
post Dec 26 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #3766

Hardcore BUSTie

wow missEnderes. I'm so glad you didn't get bullied into the surgery by that neanderthal prick. He also saved you from wasting a lot of time because someone who can't look past your boobs clearly doesnt love you the way you deserve and just isnt worth it. and dont worry, there will be plenty more men- ones with multiple braincells. Well done for staying strong and I hope you get back on track soon smile.gif. Let's face it, the only way is up after a jerk like that x
Crinoline- I think I was having a bit of a 'dark hour' myself. I can't imagine things ever getting so bad that I actually pay to get plastic stuffed into my chest. So long as I avoid men like the ones missEnderes and Vendetta have been unlucky enough to come across.

+Quote Post
MissEnderes
post Dec 26 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #3767

I can't thank you enough!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Dec 26 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #3768

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Dec 24 2007, 02:17 PM) *
Anyway, there is no reason to put up with a boob obsessed jerk when there are so many men out there who are willing to love you exactly as you are.

well said crinoline!

(((vendetta))) well, we've got break-up and moving on forums here on bust if you need to let it all out. but in the end, you will be happier with some one who loves all of you, not just some of you.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 26 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #3769

Hardcore BUSTie

I just broke up with my boyfriend. I've found these messages on Saturday he had sent to some girls on the Internet in October saying oh you're so beautiful, have you got MSN or i'm going to Brazil on 14th, would you like to meet? That was the end of it for me. I grabbed all of my stuff and put it in the car to leave. He cried and begged for an oportunity and wouldn't let me leave the house. I left. We were going to celebrate a year yesterday. I deserve much better. Now i've got a messy house and life to deal with. I don't even know where my toothbrush is, as all my life is in plastic bags and boxes. All of this is happening at a time when i'm moving and i was living with him for a couple of months while putting my life together. Now it has gotten even worse. It doesn't matter, in the end i'll be fine. Better days will come. Thank you for your good vibes, Kisses

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Dec 24 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #3770

Hardcore BUSTie

I would just like to second the assertion that there are many true ass-men in the world.
Crinoboy is all about the butt. He loves my breasts, but he absolutely worships my ass. I have small breasts (32 A) and he constantly tells me that they're "perfect". It's funny, but my Dad is the same way with my Mom (from whom I inherited my bootylicious build). I've actually heard him say "more than a mouthful is wasted", which I thought was hysterical because they are both 50.
Anyway, there is no reason to put up with a boob obsessed jerk when there are so many men out there who are willing to love you exactly as you are.

starship - Whenever I think about breast implants (in my darkest hour) I think about how my children would feel if they look like me. I would be sending them a message that I could not love myself as I was, so how could I love them? I want my children to feel beautiful and comfortable in their own skin.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
starship
post Dec 24 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #3771

Hardcore BUSTie

oh dont get me wrong, i know a lot of men are butt men but i always seem to get the 'bit of clevage wouldnt go a miss' vibe too. I'm from the UK and for some reason thought the US wasn't as obsessed- i think an american actor saying that he didnt understand our country's obsession with breasts gave me that impression. But obviously i was wrong. It's good to hear someone with a different outlook bizmonkey:). I'm only 19 so hoping with time I'll be thinking and feeling the same way as you. I don't want to feel i have to resort to surgery as i really hate all it stands for. Also the more people that do have surgery, the more people there will be left feeling like i do. I'd hate to think how any children of mine would feel if they were small too and knew i had fake boobs :/. My boyfriend isnt causing me problems and I don't care what other men think of me so for me personally i think it's just a self-confidence and acceptance issue. but im working on it...
Vendetta, i obviously don't know the full story, but surely any guy who makes you feel this way is not someone who you should be with. I'm sure if you found someone more sensitive and understanding who appreciates every part of you then you'd soon be back to the confident person you once was. Again I don't know if it applies in your situation but there are some men who are so insecure themselves that they deliberatly eat away at your confidence by playing on your insecurities. Either way it sounds like deep down you know what you have to do so good luck:)

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Dec 24 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #3772

Hardcore BUSTie

whoa whoa whoa! i want to put the breaks on for just a second.

reality check: i don't think men are 'faking' it when they say that they are leg/butt men. i know for a fact, because i am dating one. he is an ass-man, and you can tell by my avatar, that is something the good lord blessed me with. however, my boyfriend loves my breasts, they are the first body part he ever pays attention to, compliments, he's even got nicknames for them. he's also not the only man who has ever loved them. in fact, at least three of my serious boyfriends have been obsessed with them above all other parts of my body.

that being said, i totally understand why it may appear that way to all of us. in the united states, and to a lesser extent, the western world in general, we are as a society, obsessed with breasts, the bigger the better. they are a key marketing tool for advertisers of an innumerable list of products. when all you see in practically every media image is women with large breasts, it can make you feel totally alienated and like a freak! but the fact of the matter is, we have had a lot of men come into this forum (albeit, kinda creepy at times) and praise us for the way that we look, saying they actually prefer small breasts. if you don't believe me, go back and read through the old pages.

BUT, why should our confidence and self-esteem be determined by whether some joe schlub on the street thinks we're sexy. i mean, COME ON ladies!!! we are smarter and more evolved than that! not only that, but would you really ever want to date joe schlub in the first place? i've lucked out and ended up with a lot of men that loved my small breasts. i also dated a breast man who made me feel like shit constantly.

it's a tricky situation vendetta, i honestly don't know what you should do about your boyfriend. but if you felt confident and sexy before the two of you started dating, well, then it's quite possible that these negative feelings first came from him. if that's the case, then maybe you aren't in the healthiest of relationships right now. that being said, you need to listen to your heart and do what you think will be best for your well-being in body and mind.

surgery is a huge committment and in my opinion, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. i would never judge some one harshly who got any kind of plastic surgery (which modern day society practically demands of women in order to stay attractive), but i would strongly advise anyone considering surgery to do extensive research on the longterm effects. and if you want to visit a website, got to siliconeholocaust.org to start with.

i feel your pain ladies, because i used to feel the exact same way. honestly, it wasn't until i was single and on my own that i came to peace with my body. having a boyfriend that appreciated my breasts was just an added plus. by the time he and i started dating, i already loved my breasts and having him love them too was the icing on the cake.

in the end, it is we, not society or the media or some insensitive jerk of a boyfriend that dictates how we feel about ourselves. it is SO difficult to fight against all of the pressure and the constant images we are bombarded with, but by supporting each other, staying strong, we can change peoples perception. even if it is just one person at a time.

good luck, vendetta, i'm trying to send positive vibes your way!!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 21 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #3773

Hardcore BUSTie

Hei starship, i feel you in every word you say. Before dating this guy i swear i've never thought of these kind of things. I knew i had small breasts but wasn't actually so self-conscious of that. And now i know i'll never be the same again and i know that if this relationship comes to an end and i find another person to be with, i am going to be allways a bit insecure about myself from now on.
I also caught my boyfriend looking at my "cleavage" when, while on the no longer effect of the BC Pill, i could actually have some while wearing those miracule bras. And it hurts now that i will never have him looking at me that way again, cause im back on my normal size and it's not possible to do that anymore. I also am attracted to surgery and i'm sure i would do it if i had the money. For me, myself, to feel good and womanly and confident and pretty and everything else. If i know that would make me a happier person, why not? I take care of my body, my face, my hair and i love to be looking my best and i know that makes me a happier person. So why not contemplating a surgery that i know it would make me a "feeling hotter" woman? That would make me enjoy sex even more? I've allways enjoyed sex, i've had my problems but i am a very sexual person. And part of that it's because i used to love myself and when you love yourself and when you love to look at yourself naked and having sex, sex is even better. While living my recent paranoia, sometimes i can't even reach orgasm. It sucks.

I lost my mind yesterday and had this huge fight with my boyfriend. I couldn't deal anymore with the fact that i'm going nuts lately and feeling so unhappy and thinking that this is just my fault. If i've allways been happy with myself for 23 years, why the hell am i feeling this way since i date him? Why was i the only person that thought that the things he said to me were hurtfull? I'm not crazy, i wouldn't start this paranoia from nowhere!! I reminded him again and even more of those things he said to me and told him honestly and shameless about everything i felt then, i feel now and explained him the hell i've been living in. He stopped for one moment, and told me i was right. That we didn't noticed how those things could hurt me then but understands that now. In my head, if this wasn't his fault (apart from the fact that i let this happen so it's my fault too), i was begining to think i'm an obsessed and sad person. But no, i am not, so this had to come from somewhere. I feel relieved. I'm never going to be the same person again and i'll need time to recover, but i'm feeling better. I think it's just the begining of a healing process. Kisses to you all

+Quote Post
starship
post Dec 20 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #3774

Hardcore BUSTie

I love 007! I saw the comments on there left by other women and was so happy I wasnt alone but then quite dissapointed there was no way of communicating on the site..which is what led me here:)

I think men are just generally insensitive towards it without actually intending any harm. From my experience they try their best with the 'im a butt/leg guy' or 'small breasts are sexier' but personally I've never fully believed it. I find it hard to believe that any man isn't a breast man to some extent sad.gif. Plus I'm pretty sure that when a man thinks of 'small breasts' what he's actually picturing is around a C-cup(hardly small in my opinion). I've heard all the lines from my boyfriend about how he doesn't care about breasts yet if i wear one of those miracle bras (that can give even me a clevage) I always catch him looking when he wouldn't normally and I can tell he likes it. I've only just got past the stage of accepting my boobs wont get larger and now that all hope if pretty much gone I'm becoming more and more attracted to surgery. Part of me hates the idea that i would go through all that pain, upkeep and expense just to have breasts but the other part of me knows it would make me happier and more comfortable in myself. I'm kind of ashamed to be saying something so shallow. It's not for vanity or to get attention from men (as my boyfriend seemed to think)- it goes beyond just looking good in a top and genuinely effects how i feel. It's so hard to find anyone who understands this or even who I'd feel comfortable talking to about it. However ideally I'd love to be able to just accept myself for how I am so I wont be rushing into surgery anytime soon.
I hate my boyfriend going anywhere near my breasts in that way and start to feel really uncomfortable and tense up if i can tell his hands are heading there. It's actually more of a turn off- not because it feels bad but my mind tends to go into overdrive (what is he thinking, does he wish they were bigger, I'm so embarassed) and lets face it, too much thinking in those situations is never a good thing.
The nipple piercings sound a great idea. I was considering getting tattoed just above my breasts but I'm unsure if it'd make me more or less self-conscious about them. And I dont know if drawing more attention to the area would help.
I know it's probably meant to be a porn site for men so i hope it's still allowed, but I actually like this site because it has pictures of smaller chested women on too and they look equally as sexy as the busty women next to them (Click for breasts of all sizes smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 20 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #3775

Hardcore BUSTie

Damn it's so unfair! Sometimes he wouldn't even take my shirt off and if i did he wouldn't look at them. He would peak me up while i was taking my bath, take a look at my between-legs and butt and go away. What about my breasts?? Are they really that unexistant? Take five boxes of that BC pill. Get pregnant so they would grow. I love those breasts, don't you? I'm obsessed with boobs. Shakira is fine, she just doesn't have boobs. Look at Beyonce's curves, hmm. I don't know what is it with your breasts, maybe the piercings. You are beautifull, imagine if you had breasts. I never had a girl without breasts, i didn't feel attracted. It was weird to be with you for the first time. BLA BLA BLA. And guess what? His ex-girlfriend had breast implants! He was sorry that Jenna Jameson took off hers! And he wants me to be happy with "but i love you for who you are, i love your breasts, i want to live with you, i want to marry you, you're the one bla bla bla"?? I know it should be enough for but i think that kills any woman's self esteem as it killed mine! How could i let this happen? I hate him and now i have to see him everyday cause we're living together while i get my house done. Argh

Miss i did my piercings horizontally and i have rings. It didn't hurt me at all, my belly's piercing hurted more! After an hour of having them done it just stopped hurting for good and i could put on a bra. I guess everyone's different but the anxiety of having them done is worst that doing it at all. So relax, it's okay and you're going to love them. Not once in my life i regreted or felt uncomfortable for having them, it's just the same thing as not having. And they're damn sexy!! Good luck and look for a good body piercer, don't forget that! Kisses

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Dec 20 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #3776

BUSTie

Vendetta I'd say it's pretty legitimate for you to hate him. Maybe because that's how I would feel if I were in your situation, but I think you are justified in your feelings...especially after you've told him how the things he's said have affected you. I know how bad I would feel if the guy I'm with said things like that, because it's happened in the past to me too sad.gif I don't wanna say break up with him because it's clear that you love him, otherwise why would you stay? But you do deserve someone that loves all of you and that makes you happy about your body!

I hear you about the breast fondling too. While it feels amazing when someone touches them and plays with them, every time it happens I can't get the thought out of my head that they either are wishing there was more, or are just doing cuz they think you'll like and it's not for their pleasure.
I mean what's the longest everyone here had someone fondle their breasts? For me it's like a once over or maybe a minute of nipple play and that's it. I can't help but think that if they're bigger they'd get a whole lot more attention. And I do want the attention, because it feels so damn good, but I get so embarrassed asking for it (shouldn't have to!).....and I never get embarrassed about asking for anything else during sex!

P.S. Vendetta did you get vertical, horizontal or diagonal piercings? I can't decide!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 20 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #3777

Hardcore BUSTie

Is it legitimate that i still hate my boyfriend so much? I'm not being able to forgive him. Probably this is just a consequence of what's happened in my life for the past months but everything is begining to work fine now. And i know i wouldn't do this to myself, i never did. I've allways been pretty happy with myself, i wouldn't let me do this to myself. I hate him for doing this to me. I hate myself for letting it happen. I can't forgive him now. I can't see myself in the mirror without a shirt. I feel like crying everytime i'm getting dressed. I hate to have him touching me. I hate my padded bras and i hate the physical feeling of not having breasts and the emotional feeling of being unfeminine. Argh i'm 23 years old, what's wrong with me?? Thank you for being there, you know as well as i do that no one else wants to listen to this crap about breasts. Argh!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 20 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #3778

Hardcore BUSTie

Bizmonkey, I'll teach you whatever you wish in Portuguese. Vem aprender comigo (come learn with me) ahah Kiss

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 20 2007, 03:49 AM
Post #3779

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel you Miss when you say you can't handle a breastman. I know i would be happier now if i was single or with someone that didn't love breasts as much as he does. But i love him and deep down i know he just doesn't care. So go for it, if he loves you, he won't care. I know this is simply so easy to say but hard to deal with cause, as you said, we want to be loved for the whole package without exceptions. It just hurts as hell.
I've pierced my nipples a few years ago and yes, i love my piercings and my boyfriend too (to the point he once said, while in act, i don't know what is it about your breasts, i think it's the piercings. Ouch) so go for it. You'll look at your breasts in a totally different way.
I've come to the point where i can't decide wheather to wear my ultra-padded bras or go simple. Everytime i pick the padded bra i feel like crying and sometimes i do. When i go simple i feel so counscious about the (lack) of my breasts that it comes to the point where it's physically uncomfortable and in certain arm positions, feeling there's bone instead of a breast makes me nuts. And i can't decide wheather to let my boyfriend touch me and silently hate it because it's uncomfortable or to tell him that simply i don't want him to do it. I'm going nuts. Go figure. Kiss

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Dec 19 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #3780

BUSTie

Ladies I just want to say that I am so glad for this group and everyone's support, I don't know what we would do without it.
I haven't been on in a while and I'm glad to see there's so much activity!
Like quite a few people on here I too am having a crisis of faith sad.gif I've been single for a while (and haven't gotten any action) since I broke up with a long term bf a while ago and now I've met someone new and he's amazing (as far as I can tell lol!). We haven't slept together, but I think I love him and he loves me....if that's even possible before you've even had sex!?! wink.gif The problem is I am super anxious about taking my shirt off with him when it finally comes down to it. We both live with our parents and a friend who went out of town said we could stay at her place for the weekend which was awesome, except that the night before I had an anxiety attack because I was so godamn nervous about the whole ordeal, and I ended up making an excuse to cancel.
I have no idea why I am so anxious about this. My theory is it could be because I've never been in love before and didnt really care what previous partners thought, or the fact that I've seen his exes and lets just say they don't look like me. I think I've basically gotten the idea that he's a breast man, even though he has never said it outright.
Whatever the reason for it is, it's gotten to the point where I've decided I need to do something about my breasts so I can finally accept them. I'm not getting implants (NEVER!) but....I have decided to get my nipples pierced! I know it sounds crazy, but I've been thinking about it for a while and after my friend showed me hers and I've decided it's something I need to do. It's hard to explain why I think this will help, and I know to some people it's extreme but I've always been into body piercing and I make jewelry so it's almost a natural solution.
I guess I never considered going through with it before because I was embaressed of my small boobs and taking your shirt off so a stranger can do things to them seems like a nightmare. But by doing this in my mind it's almost like I'm accepting them, accessorizing them, and making them hard to ignore wink.gif Apparently it can increase sensitivity and it's like saying "maybe I don't have big boobs but you can still play with them, jeez!".
Anyway I think I'm going to go next week sometime, hopefully after I get x-mas money.
I just want to say though, that if I ended up with a breast man I don't think I could stay with him. I know it's probably good to give someone a chance, but I think my self esteem in regards to my breasts is too fragile to handle that, and I'd rather have my self esteem then have a guy who loves me but with exception :/ I guess I'll find out soon enough.....

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 187 188 189 190 191 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 01:37 PM