Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

50 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frustrated Singles
sassysarahart
post Nov 27 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #401

BUSTie

I haven't spoken to him since I told him he was a douche and I wasn't going to put up with his bull shit games. So ignoring him is working and I'll ignore him if and when I see him around the city.

I also have trouble with killing people with kindness, because once I don't like someone they pretty much know I dislike them...I become quite the bitch smile.gif

hahah if I knew his best friend I would get revenge but I don't sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snow white
post Nov 27 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #402

Hardcore BUSTie

congrats coela! it's good to hear there actually are some great guys floating around, hopefully i'll be able to snag one~

((right on, catlady))

--------------------
I'm not loaded, I'm just tired of being nice

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 27 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #403

the moistiest

i stand by my misanthropic suggestion!

sleep with his best friend!

wink.gif

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 27 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #404

Hardcore BUSTie

sassy, I agree with snow white & candycane. Just ignore him. That was incredibly rude.

Coffee with PR guy went so well I can hardly believe it. We just talked and talked, it was so effortless,
he was such a nice, unassuming person, intelligent, confident but low key. And we're from totally different
worlds - he went to law school and runs a successful company, and I'm really quite poor & only know other
starving artist/poet/journalist/phD types. Yet we had so much to talk about, and I didn't feel stressed or
awkward at all, wich is almost unreal, considering I've never met the guy before; I'm not really the chit-chatty kind.
He didn't seem to be either. But I felt like I could say almost anything to him. <-cliche alert, but there ya go

When he drove me home we talked non-stop until he parked the car, and it was a very interesting conversation.
He then stepped out of the car to hug me, and said he had an INCREDIBLY good time (eyes shining), and that we
really have to meet again. And I really want to see him too!

I've been semi-dancing around in the apartment for 3 hours, smiling and singing to myself.

PS: And he was CUTE! I had seen a picture, but he was so much cuter in person.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 27 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #405

Hardcore BUSTie

I can never attempt the whole killing them with kindness thing. I just get too angry. That guy sounds like such a douche, I would just cut him off.

+Quote Post
snow white
post Nov 27 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #406

Hardcore BUSTie

sassy, i'd skip both and just don't talk him anymore. seriously, not worth any effort whatsoever after that bullshit manuver.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
post Nov 27 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #407

BUSTie

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Nov 25 2007, 07:19 PM) *
sassysara, that is straight bullshit. you need to get even; it's a moral imperative. tongue.gif

I thought about getting even, but I think I will just kill him with kindness, that always seems to make people feel like shit.

Thanks for the support gals!

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 26 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #408

Hardcore BUSTie

BWB finally got around to mail me again and "check on me", so to speak.
But I guess it will take him a month until the next time, so whatever.
I wonder what he wanted, though. Maybe he was just being polite. He seems
like the type who is actually "polite" to people. Dying breed. I like it, although
it's slightly confusing. I'm more of a cave woman type. :-P "Oooh, me likey,
let's harass and overwhelm and stir shit up! And obsess! And obsess some more!
And then forget about the whole damn thing! And get annoyed when he doesn't!"

Tomorrow I'm meeting PR guy for coffee. Not a date-date, I think, just coffee.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 25 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #409

the moistiest

sassysara, that is straight bullshit. you need to get even; it's a moral imperative. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
snow white
post Nov 25 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #410

Hardcore BUSTie

omg sassysarahart, that is cold. fvck that guy. but, at least u have hot nails now, right? guys r such idiots.

auralpoison, that's exactly what i'm talking about. but the majority of my girlfriends tho usually latch onto the nearest guy as quickly and for as long as possible. they'll put up w/ any manner of shit just so they're not "alone" and once they reach the breaking point they're back at it in a matter of two weeks like clockwork. what burns my ass tho is that they have the audacity to catagorize me as some kind of spinster freak.

anyway, i vote dani as having the quote of the day (maby even the week) "i just can't wait until i get i bored of him!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
post Nov 24 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #411

BUSTie

.trigger happy...sorry

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
post Nov 24 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #412

BUSTie

I don't know if this is the correct topic for this but here goes. So I was planning to attend a winter formal with a guy that I have been seeing for about a month. We talked about the event several times and made plans for it. So today I get all ready nails done, hair done the whole shee bang. I go there and to pick him up and he's out of town! So I was stood up and I pretty much hate guys right now. It seems like no matter what I do I still get screwed over. Mind you this is the first time I was stood up.

Sorry I just had to vent.

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
post Nov 24 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #413

BUSTie

I don't know if this is the correct topic for this but here goes. So I was planning to attend a winter formal with a guy that I have been seeing for about a month. We talked about the event several times and made plans for it. So today I get all ready nails done, hair done the whole shee bang. I go there and to pick him up and he's out of town! So I was stood up and I pretty much hate guys right now. It seems like no matter what I do I still get screwed over. Mind you this is the first time I was stood up.

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
Post #414

BUSTie

+Quote Post
sassysarahart
Post #415

BUSTie

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 24 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #416

Big Fat Bitch

Snow White, I had a friend once that couldn't be alone. Being single wasn't an option for her. She only felt valid if she had a man at her side. So much of her self-esteem was wrapped up in men. She had a few long term 'ships, & lots of short terms where she'd "try" to be some guy's gf. It was weird to me. Eventually I stopped bothering to recall their names. I offended a guy once when I couldn't remember his name & kept calling him "dude". I told him that since I'd never be seeing him again it really didn't matter. 'That doesn't make me feel very special." That's because you're not. You're the flavour of the week.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
dani1983
post Nov 24 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #417

BUSTie

I'm dating this guy right now...but girls I have to be sincere, I prefer 8219939382198 times being single and not having to worry about a guy cheating on me rather than being in a relationship....at least for now. I wish I didn't like him, I really do! I just can't wait until I get bored of him lol

+Quote Post
snow white
post Nov 24 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #418

Hardcore BUSTie

i've had only 2 boyfriends, i don't really mind. it makes me wonder about ppl when they are *always* in a relationship or they've had a lot of relationships. i think it seems insincere...u know

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 24 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #419

Hardcore BUSTie

coela, I guess it's just that when I compare myself to my friends it seems like they've had more experience than me. And I realize that
1. looks aren't everything when it comes to getting a boyfriend and 2. that some guys actually find me attractive. Honestly I hadn't really thought about it much lately but the fact that a certain guy stood me up 3 times this week (I wrote about it in the crush thread) and then blonde guy asking about my relationship experience just really got me down. The thing is that he's in an open marriage so I know that I can only ever get so far with him.

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 24 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #420

Hardcore BUSTie

candycane girl, I'm the epitome of taking it easy. No rush here, for sure. :-P
Unless he himself throws himself at me, which doesn't seem to happen anytime soon.

Good for you, to cuddle & kiss with a cute guy! Couldn't have been all bad, then?

And don't feel sad because you've had two boyfriends! You're young. And it's not about being pretty
or not - I've known a couple of super beautiful girls who were perpetually single for years and years.
Ok, so that wasn't really a comfort I guess.. But it's so much about what standards you have also, and
what you expect from a relationship.

Holy shmoly, it seems like I've actually been asked out on a date!? By a guy I don't even know, no less.
He's in advertising.. which I generally have a problem with, but their campaigns have only been for leftist
magazines, authors and theatres, so I guess it's ok. He also used to run a very stylish book cafe that had
to close down before I even got around to visit it - I just saw it through the window and thought that
it looked kind of posh (in an area that is somewhat scruffy/bohemian).

Get this - he's been reading my blog for about 6 months, and e-mailed me in May about something I wrote.
We then had some e-mail contact for a little while and it seemed like he wanted to meet, but I chickened out.
Then we lost contact, until I wrote an unusually consumistic entry about my new, beautiful shoes, and he mailed
me again and said my shoes were really pretty - do you want to go out for coffee? Made me LOL really, because
isn't that a Goth pick-up line? "Nice boots, wanna fuck?". He was, of course, totally unaware and I didn't inform him.
After all, it's just coffee, not a drunken eyeliner-&-black-lace fuck fest (oh but I wish it was! ph34r.gif ).

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 08:20 PM