The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> He/she Did What?!, weird, funny, odd sexual experiences....or just plain what the hell??&
obelix2
post Jan 28 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

I gotta agree with dayglowpink. As an emotionally mature 31-year-old woman with no negative sexual experiences, I will admit that that is one of my many fantasies. I don't deserve to go to jail. I play during sex if I have a willing partner, and we agree that it is a situation that we can both handle. Many of my fantasies are things that I would never want to happen in real life (and some, like this, are absolutely repulsive and horrible) to myself or anyone else - I don't think I should be judged for something that goes on only in my mind, and affects nobody but me.

The bizarre part to me is that he would spring that on an unsuspecting partner. Of all the sexual fantasies that could freak somebody out - that is probably the one that should be handled with two-foot-long fireproof tongs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jan 28 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to say that I don't think any kind of sexual fantasy is necessarily an indication that someone has a problem or has something wrong with them. IMHO, the main issue in this situation is that it was something he brought up in the heat of the moment without discussing it with you prior and I assume without knowing you and what you like very well. Something like that is definitely a little out of the ordinary, and it should have been something he checked into with you first. There are many different types of fantasies and things people are into, and as long as they are between consenting adults, don't harm anyone without consent, etc., I don't see anything wrong with any of them.

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Jan 28 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(grrrlyouwant @ Jan 26 2008, 02:02 AM) *
him: *grunt grunt pant* pretend...*pant pant* pretend like...you're a 14-year-old girl who's *grunt* being taken *grunt grunt* against her will

*cue screeching brakes sound effect*

me: uh, i have this really early...thing i have at work tomorrow. hand me my bra, would you?

He needs to go to therapy..... or maybe even jail.

--------------------

"This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home"

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jan 26 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #24

go ahead . . . push the button!

yucky yucky yucky! that man needs some real help because that is just sick!

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jan 26 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my god, that's so freaking creepy!

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jan 25 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

him: *grunt grunt pant* pretend...*pant pant* pretend like...you're a 14-year-old girl who's *grunt* being taken *grunt grunt* against her will

*cue screeching brakes sound effect*

me: uh, i have this really early...thing i have at work tomorrow. hand me my bra, would you?

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Jan 11 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

I had no idea where to post this....but I had to post it somewhere..... I was eating Coconut Yogurt during lunch and when I opened the darn thing it splattered all over my shirt, lol. The teacher next door keeps asking me questions and looking at my blouse because it looks like someone came all over me.....So now I have to finish the day with what looks like cum stains on my blouse and it's kinda making me giggle

--------------------

I'm aware I'm alive

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jan 1 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #28

belligerently lazy

This is probably something my sister does not need to know about, but it's too amusing to refrain from-
the boy was once biting and sucking on my nipples, and he stopped, looked up at me and says disappointedly, "eh,...nuthin'". It grossed and creeped me out and made me giggle at the same time. He was not allowed near them for awhile~

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Jan 1 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #29

Hardcore BUSTie

toasty: LOL. literally. @creepy dude.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 1 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #30

uh huh.

calpurnia - I'm with ya on the oral being a dealbreaker - I've said it many times in the sex threads, there is no way I could be with someone who didn't love to do it. I like it that much. (and I love giving it too!)

+Quote Post
calpurnia
post Jan 1 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #31

BUSTie

funny, odd experience? The guy who, during our first (& only) time, while slapping my ass during sex, wanted me to 'scream so the neighbours can hear'. I went along, cos it was fun (& I love pleasing ...), but clearly I didn't make enough noise, cos he started to get a little annoyed, slapping harder - 'No, I said SCREAM ... and LOUD - I want them to HEAR!!' ... umm ok ... good thing he was never gonna be a stayer ...

btw, on another note - oral is a deal breaker for me. I love giving it and I want my guy to want to give too - I'm at an age (& possibly a bit too cynical) where, in a relationship I could say to myself 'oh yeah, I'm so in love that I'm happy to forego the experience of someone going down on me for the rest of my life' .... Nah, not for me ...

+Quote Post
Italianwife88
post Dec 30 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #32

BUSTie

Wow I think I just struck a jackpot coming to this thread. My husband L-O-V-E-S oral. Giving it, receiving it...fortunately for me he loves loves loves to give it. The sad thing is sometimes I don't want to especially if its cold in the house and hes doing a open mouth flick kinda thing. I start laughing and he gets mad, maybe he thinks I'm making fun of his skill? lol I tell him its just tickles.

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Dec 29 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #33

BUSTie

Isn't it weird when they just do the same thing over and over again? The guy mentioned earlier would ALWAYS start touching me on the stomach and work his way up to my breasts. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Past tense due to our recent break-up
*sigh*

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Dec 28 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

aw fuzz...he sounds fun!

last guy i dated loved going down on me, and dont get me wrong here....i enjoyed it. but every time he wanted to go down on me he would say "how bout some of that cherry pie?" every single time... but he didnt pronounce it "pie" he said something more along the lines of a southern accent (which is weird because hes from the west coast) like "paah" it grossed me out.

another guy (only slept with him once) got up after we finished and stood in front of the mirror in my room in his t shirt (he wasnt wearing pants) and just looked at himself for like five minutes without saying anything...it was really creepy.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 13 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

HAAAAAAH!!!!! He sounds like a character for real. I am laughing with you my friend. That is a bit much, especially if you're trying to get in da moooood. I would have been cracking up in his face too. He's kwazy!!! LOL

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Dec 13 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, he sounds so cute.

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Dec 13 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #37

BUSTie

If only I was a troll and this was pure fiction.

Honestly I don't think he meant the nipple thing to be funny, he was just pondering the strangeness of the human anatomy. He got rather put out when I kept laughing for about thirty minutes with a pillow over my face.

The reason I'm posting again is I just remembered something from last night. We were getting ready to take our clothes off when I made fun of him scratching my back like a cat. He then proceeded to make a loud purring noise and knead my breasts with the knuckles of his clenched fists.

I totally freaked out because it felt exactly like my cat kneading me, so I made him go to the other side of the bed for twenty minutes while I had a laughing/ weirded out spaz fit.

He's very good in bed...but man, I can only take so much silliness.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 13 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #38

brown delicious

I already posted this in the general sex thread, but i will say it again....i'm noticing some newbies in the sex thread.

first, i want to say WELCOME! second, i would invite all of you new posters to introduce yourself to the lounge in our newbie thread.

and i'm encouraging you to do this so we won't think you are a troll. we get alot of trolls in the sex threads.

thanks and, again, welcome!

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 13 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(fuzzz_brain @ Dec 13 2007, 12:23 PM) *
1.While taking a quick breather, he started pinching my nipples and then posed the question, "Wouldn't it be weird if breasts didn't have nipples?" This caused me to imagine jiggling chicken breasts and naked barbies, and ruined any chance of us starting up again due to hysterical laughter on my part.

OMG girl I would have lost it. LOL That is friggin hilarious when you think about it. I can't even type without giggling. Thanks for making my day with that one!!! HAHAHAHHAH chicken breasts. LMAO!!!!!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Dec 13 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

Fuzzz Brain ~ that was so funny. I don't know if I could continue having sex with him after that, I would have little bouts of laughter and lose the moment. huh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

I'm aware I'm alive

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 11:50 AM