post May 22 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #1501

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Kpasa @ May 22 2008, 05:31 PM) *
short term fix: kick him in the balls

long term cure: divorce the bastard

seriously.

I have to agree with this.

A man who acts like this is probably someone who is selfish and mean in other ways, too.

QUOTE(Kpasa @ May 22 2008, 05:31 PM) *
I SERIOUSLY THINK EVERYONE'S MAN SHOULD GO ON THE ACIDOPHILUS SHIT!!!!

Probiotics really wouldn't hurt them in any way. Probably good for them, too. I'm not sure if it would help the BV situation, though.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kpasa
post May 22 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #1502

BUSTie

QUOTE(reagan @ May 21 2008, 07:43 PM) *
Hello ladies. I am suffering with bv since my youngest son was born 8 years ago. I have been misdiagnosed on many ocassions. The smell is so bad during sex, my husband hates having sex with me. We only have it when he gets drunk so about three or four times a year. Then he can't keep it up. He hates talking about it and when we argue he tells me in a very crude way that I stink. What are the short term fixes with the smell and long term cure?

short term fix: kick him in the balls

long term cure: divorce the bastard

seriously.
i hate it when any man acts like its YOUR problem that your vag is acting up when HE PUTS THE SHIT IN THERE!!#@%$

I SERIOUSLY THINK EVERYONE'S MAN SHOULD GO ON THE ACIDOPHILUS SHIT!!!! oh and make them drink a SHITload of water and juice a day so THEY get to bitch about something.

seriously all these winy men can come kiss MY ass. UGH

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post May 22 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #1503

Hardcore BUSTie

I have BV again. I felt it brewing right after my last pap. It's probably the lube they put on the speculum. I don't use lube in my personal life because it gives me yeast and/or makes me feel "off." So now I have to schlep back there and they'll say they have to examine me again and I'll have to track down some lube that doesn't have fucking glycerin in it and ask them to use that... such a pain.

+Quote Post
lori
post May 21 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #1504

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all, I put my blog back up. (link is in my sig) I was going to move it elsewhere, but the re-formatting is taking a looong time.

Some of the info. needs updating, and I'm still working on it. But since we have so many newbies around (hi ladies!) I thought it would still be useful as is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
newlife69
post May 21 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #1505

Hello Ladies,

I have not logged in for quite a long while. In my initial post I thought I had found somewhat of a "cure" with folic acid. It alone did not work. Like a lot of us, I went back to Metrogel in desperation. What a mess. I also tried the peroxide rinses which temporarily helped with the odor and discharge but left me rather dry during sex. One day I was catching up on this blog and read about the Fem-D. I couldn't find it anywhere. However, I did find something with similar ingredients (Primadophilus Reuteri by Nature's Way). I bought it at The Vitamin Shoppe. I began taking it on the first of May. With all the talk referencing imbalances I began to think that possibly I had a hormonal imbalance as well. Since my initial post I also had a vaginal hysterectomy (kept the ovaries). Yes, my periods were just that bad. Anyway, I googled hormone imbalances and began to read all about it. I took a couple of online surveys which surmised that I was suffering from estrogen dominance. So of course, I ran to my local GNC and purchased Femgest, a natural progesterone cream. I began using it on the fifth of May. Today things are much fresher below. I don't know if it is the synergy of both products or what. I am just thankful that something is working. I also take all of the recommended vitamins, minerals, and supplements. The progesterone has done wonders for my moodiness and energy. I am anxious to see what the long term results will be. I'll keep you posted.

Newlife

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post May 21 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #1506

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lupe @ May 21 2008, 05:50 PM) *
I had asked this a couple days ago, but didn't get a response. Does the tea tree oil sting/burn your male partner? Do you use the TTO every night or what. Can someone tell me their regimen please. Also which is better for bv, tto or boric acid? This is great information, but it's information overload...

lupe,
sorry, i don't know too much about ba or tto. but what i do know is that when i used ba awhile back it helped but when i stopped that damn bv crap came back. i'm gonna try tto as maintenance so i don't know about that too much. look on jewelscando's blog. she cured herself from bv with just tto, but remember....everyone is different and what works for her might not work for you and vice versa.

sooo sad

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post May 21 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #1507

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(reagan @ May 21 2008, 08:43 PM) *
Hello ladies. I am suffering with bv since my youngest son was born 8 years ago. I have been misdiagnosed on many ocassions. The smell is so bad during sex, my husband hates having sex with me. We only have it when he gets drunk so about three or four times a year. Then he can't keep it up. He hates talking about it and when we argue he tells me in a very crude way that I stink. What are the short term fixes with the smell and long term cure?

awww honey...i'm so sorry that you have had this damn bv for 8 years. well, right now i'm suffering too but i can tell you that alot of ladies here are taking femdophilus by jarrows. it's a probiotic designed especially for the vaginal tract and alot of the ladies here say it helps with the smell, including me. also, my advice, get treated but while on treatment take the femdophilus(recommended 2 while on antibiotics) or if you've been on alot of antibiotics, like most of us had and that shit just comes right back, you can try tea tree oil or boric acid. i've done the boric acid and when i stopped that shit came right back, but i wasn't taking femd at that time also. so maybe if i was, i would be better? who knows! i purchased some tto the other day and i think i'm gonna do that as maintenance after i try metrogel + femd. i have to wait cause i'm on the damn rag...always something coming up.

hope this was helpful,

sooo sad

+Quote Post
reagan
post May 21 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #1508

+Quote Post
lupe
post May 21 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #1509

I had asked this a couple days ago, but didn't get a response. Does the tea tree oil sting/burn your male partner? Do you use the TTO every night or what. Can someone tell me their regimen please. Also which is better for bv, tto or boric acid? This is great information, but it's information overload...

+Quote Post
ihatethishit21
post May 21 2008, 12:12 AM
Post #1510

QUOTE(neverending @ May 19 2008, 07:50 AM) *
Thanks, I think everybody here has done a wonderful job here. I think this board is one of the best on the net for women looking for info/support. Also, you should be proud of yourself. You have done what most people won't, which is research for yourself. Then make informed decisions as to what is best for you. Most people take the doctors word for it and that's it. So, with that being said, pat yourself on the back.

LADIES: THE HUSBAND AND I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE SO I WON'T BE HERE AS MUCH UNTIL THE END OF JUNE OR MIDDLE JULY. WE REALLY NEED TO RESEARCH AND CHECK OUT AS MANY PLACES AS WE CAN BEFORE WE MAKE OUR DECISION. I WILL CHECK IN AS OFTEN AS I CAN. TAKE CARE LADIES!

HELLO LADIES! I NEW HERE AND I WAS READING THE LADY POST ABOVE ME SHE USED PROXIDE? WHAT'S THAT ABOUT AND DOES IT WORK unsure.gif

+Quote Post
damselindistress
post May 20 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #1511

BUSTie

QUOTE(sooo sad @ May 20 2008, 12:01 PM) *
HI DAMSELINDISTRESS

i feel ya...i've had bv since june/july of 2007 and it seems like i can't get rid of it either. i tried flagyl and femd and finished on 04/25 and the bv was gone but i always have a discharge. then i went to the dr recently and the bv is back. is clindesse a one dose thing? i've done some research and some doctors don't like to use one dose treatments cause it's not as effective as 5-7 day treatments and doctors prefer metrogel (vaginal flagyl) over any other creams. i'm trying that next for 7 days + the femd and i'm probably gonna do maintenance with tto or boric acid...not sure which one yet. my period is coming soon so i have to wait to do the treatment. and also, my opinion, i think tto capsules undiluted is better than the tto suppositories cause it's 100% and nothing is added to it. i don't know how you should use the tto hun...in one blog i read, she used it for 2 days then waited 1 week before having sex and would use it every time after sex. i don't know how i'm gonna do the tto too...

i hope all of us can bet this damn bv from hell!!!!

sooo sad

Ugh, I'm lurking today, anxious for answers, as usual. I'm so confused. The dr's office says my vaginal culture was negative again, but last Monday and today I have all the symptoms of BV, when she looked under the microscope, I had BV and they found strep in my urine. How can the culture say negative? I almost wish it would be positive for SOMETHING, b/c then I could FIX it. Clindesse is a one-dose treatment. Even with insurance, my co-pay was $35 dollars and I've used it three times in the last few months. I gave it another chance, but no more - the BV came right back like before. It reminded me of the Rephresh I tried. It was a white cream and after a day or so I had that toilet-paper like stuff in me like everyone talks about with Rephresh. The five day treatment of Flagyl applied vaginally kept the BV away for 3 weeks, then BAM - it came back. I don't think you're supposed to use the tea tree oil undiluted. Everything I've read says a 40% solution or you could burn your skin and cause irritation. One time I had a pimple on my backside, yeah I know, yuck, but I put straight tea tree oil on a bandaid (cause it helps with infections on the skin) and left the bandaid on overnight. When I woke up the next morning, it had burned my skin pretty badly. I still have the scar so I'm scared of what it might do to your suzy full-force. Good luck and let me know of any failures/success, k? Chin up, little soldier, at least it's not cancer or something, right?

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post May 20 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #1512

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(damselindistress @ May 20 2008, 09:03 AM) *
Hi, Busties. I used Clindesse last Monday, this Monday the infection is back. It seems like now that I've been TRYING to get rid of it, it's getting worse. I originally found out I had it at the doctor's office after a yearly exam, the symptoms were mild. Now, it's worse. I've tried the Flagyl along with double doses of Femdophilus, Clindesse twice, still taking the two Femdophilus but it just keeps coming back. I know TTO is an antiseptic, but I'm desperate to try just about anything. I tried a TTO suppository for the first time last night and no burning or mess or anything, so that's good....but I have a question. Those of you who have used TTO when you had an infection, did you use it for six days like the package says?? Hurry and reply 'cuz I need to know if I should use it again tonight!
The first time this happened, I had that fishy smell after sex. I was "in love" with an ex-stripper turned IT professional, imagine that. Turns out he's slept with half the town, and half of THEM when we were together. What was I thinking? I guess a leopard doesn't change their spots, but he had the best ass and abs I'd ever seen, shoo-wee. When it first happened, we'd been together two years and he blamed me, of course. I went to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong. That was 13 years ago and I was never diagnosed with BV until now. I guess that means it CAN go away on its own without treatment, I dunno.

HI DAMSELINDISTRESS

i feel ya...i've had bv since june/july of 2007 and it seems like i can't get rid of it either. i tried flagyl and femd and finished on 04/25 and the bv was gone but i always have a discharge. then i went to the dr recently and the bv is back. is clindesse a one dose thing? i've done some research and some doctors don't like to use one dose treatments cause it's not as effective as 5-7 day treatments and doctors prefer metrogel (vaginal flagyl) over any other creams. i'm trying that next for 7 days + the femd and i'm probably gonna do maintenance with tto or boric acid...not sure which one yet. my period is coming soon so i have to wait to do the treatment. and also, my opinion, i think tto capsules undiluted is better than the tto suppositories cause it's 100% and nothing is added to it. i don't know how you should use the tto hun...in one blog i read, she used it for 2 days then waited 1 week before having sex and would use it every time after sex. i don't know how i'm gonna do the tto too...

i hope all of us can bet this damn bv from hell!!!!

sooo sad

+Quote Post
damselindistress
post May 20 2008, 06:46 AM
Post #1513

BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ May 20 2008, 05:26 AM) *
I think this is a really good point. It's easy to think of BV as an infection, but it's technically not. And you think you just need to wipe it out, but it's really about getting back the balance. This is why antibiotics or antiseptics really only work for a short period of time, for so many ladies.

Hi, Busties. I used Clindesse last Monday, this Monday the infection is back. It seems like now that I've been TRYING to get rid of it, it's getting worse. I originally found out I had it at the doctor's office after a yearly exam, the symptoms were mild. Now, it's worse. I've tried the Flagyl along with double doses of Femdophilus, Clindesse twice, still taking the two Femdophilus but it just keeps coming back. I know TTO is an antiseptic, but I'm desperate to try just about anything. I tried a TTO suppository for the first time last night and no burning or mess or anything, so that's good....but I have a question. Those of you who have used TTO when you had an infection, did you use it for six days like the package says?? Hurry and reply 'cuz I need to know if I should use it again tonight!
The first time this happened, I had that fishy smell after sex. I was "in love" with an ex-stripper turned IT professional, imagine that. Turns out he's slept with half the town, and half of THEM when we were together. What was I thinking? I guess a leopard doesn't change their spots, but he had the best ass and abs I'd ever seen, shoo-wee. When it first happened, we'd been together two years and he blamed me, of course. I went to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong. That was 13 years ago and I was never diagnosed with BV until now. I guess that means it CAN go away on its own without treatment, I dunno.

+Quote Post
lori
post May 20 2008, 03:09 AM
Post #1514

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Kpasa @ May 18 2008, 08:52 PM) *
I also noticed a lot of you are talking about a "cure" for BV, but I tend to look at it as an overgrowth of naturally occurring bodily flora. For example, you got yeast in yo vag and you goan keep it there, but when it acts up you get an 'infection' but its just too much of the shit you already got....nothing's invading you and taking over....it's just inviting too many friends to the party. so you just calm things down with a monistat or whatever....you don't 'cure' it, but set it back on the right track and go on 'bout yo bidness.

I think this is a really good point. It's easy to think of BV as an infection, but it's technically not. And you think you just need to wipe it out, but it's really about getting back the balance. This is why antibiotics or antiseptics really only work for a short period of time, for so many ladies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sciongal
post May 19 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #1515

BUSTie

Hi neverending...best of luck to you and your family.....don't get too stressed out and you'll be missed!! come back soooooooon........
QUOTE(neverending @ May 19 2008, 08:50 AM) *
Thanks, I think everybody here has done a wonderful job here. I think this board is one of the best on the net for women looking for info/support. Also, you should be proud of yourself. You have done what most people won't, which is research for yourself. Then make informed decisions as to what is best for you. Most people take the doctors word for it and that's it. So, with that being said, pat yourself on the back.

LADIES: THE HUSBAND AND I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE SO I WON'T BE HERE AS MUCH UNTIL THE END OF JUNE OR MIDDLE JULY. WE REALLY NEED TO RESEARCH AND CHECK OUT AS MANY PLACES AS WE CAN BEFORE WE MAKE OUR DECISION. I WILL CHECK IN AS OFTEN AS I CAN. TAKE CARE LADIES!

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post May 19 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #1516

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(QUEEN_ELIZABETH @ May 18 2008, 10:44 AM) *
HELLO- I HAVE HAD A FOUL VAGINAL ODOR FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND A FEW YEARS BACK ON AND OFF- ITS DISGUSTING AND EMBARRASSING AND I HAVE STAINS IN MY PANTIES THAT WONT GO AWAY NO MATTER WHAT. I HAVE TO KEEP BUYING CHEAP PANTIES SINCE THEY WONT LAST LONG. I HAVE BEEN TO THE DR 4 TIMES AND TRIED FLAGYL IN ORAL FORM TWICE AND ALSO DID THE SYRINGE TYPE MEDS A FEW TIMES AS WELL- THIS HAS ONLY STARTED TO HAPPEN TO ME SINCE I HAD STARTED DATING MY HUSBAND. I HONESTLY THINK MEN SHOULD GET THIS CHECKED SINCE I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE HIM. WE ARE BOTH VERY CLEAN PEOPLE AND ALL BUT SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT. I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX ANYMORE SINCE THE SMELL IS GROSS AND ORAL IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR ME. WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU THINK WOULD WORK THE BEST - AND QUICKLY- AS I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I KEEP GETTING DIAGNOSED WITH A MILD CASE OF BACTERIAL VAG- BUT NOTHING IS WORKING
I KNOW THEY SAY NOT TO DOUCHE BUT ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS AND ITS ONLY FOR THE DAY AND JUST DULLS THE SMELL - DOESNT GET RID OF IT . I TRY FEM SPRAYS AND WASHES AND NOTHING WORKS- HELP! ITS RUINING MY LIFE AND MY MARRIAGE- I AM NEW SO SORRY IF I POSTED THIS INCORRECTLY sad.gif
SORRY FOR CAPS- tongue.gif

hi queen elizabeth!

you should try femdophilus by jarrows. it is a probiotic designed especially for the vagina. alot of the ladies here are on it and has good results....

sooo sad

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post May 19 2008, 09:56 AM
Post #1517

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ May 19 2008, 11:50 AM) *

hi neverending,

good luck with everything and i hope you're not gone too long, we'll miss ya too much!

sooo sad

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 19 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #1518

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Kpasa @ May 19 2008, 04:52 AM) *
OH, and Hi!
I suspected i had a problem going on when i had a foul oder coming from my vag after an antibiotic called cefromil avil 500 or someshit, and a round of hearty naughty time. It started off as what i believed to be a yeast infection then turned into ASS smell coming out of my vag (just a kinda rotting smell) then the fish smell after sex, as well as the bubbles and panty smell that i read about here, lead me to believe i had the BV.
SO, upon the wonderful advice (and getting to page 66 today from 196 starting weeks ago) i decided to pipe up and thank y'all. I got the yeast arrest!!! I tried once every night for two nights, then couldn't hold off being naughty much longer. Afterwards at work an afternoon later I got a slight wiff, then came home and did a hydrogen peroxide DOUCHE (lol) with an actual douche bottle and nozzle and all that shit in teh shower. I poured in a SHIT load and a lot of it came back out, but I held in most for about 3 minutes (holding mah bodeh up by my legs on the edge of the bathtub...hilarious and painful). After that (and about 3 weeks later) no smell at all! Sexy time back to normal! Keeping the yeast arrest for other problems.

I also noticed a lot of you are talking about a "cure" for BV, but I tend to look at it as an overgrowth of naturally occurring bodily flora. For example, you got yeast in yo vag and you goan keep it there, but when it acts up you get an 'infection' but its just too much of the shit you already got....nothing's invading you and taking over....it's just inviting too many friends to the party. so you just calm things down with a monistat or whatever....you don't 'cure' it, but set it back on the right track and go on 'bout yo bidness. So yeah BV to me doesn't get 'cured' it gets managed by preventing an overgrowth and strengthening the shit that keeps that growth in check.

Also, it doesn't seem (from the endless pages i have read and yet to read) that your lover specifically 'infects' you, but that what they add to your vag environment can alter YOUR OWN ph which then allows for the BV (who was jammin over in the corner anyway since the L lactobactilis whatever is naturally found in the vag) to invite all their friends to the party (OVERCROWDING!!! we're out of jello shots!). Not that they had it, but that they needa drink more water so their love juice doesn't fuck with your love juice and have a BV gang fight. AMIRITE FOLKS!!!

thank you lovely ladies for all your support and vital information. I would have never known about the Yeast Arrest, and probably had to wait days for an appointment at the clinic only to be given an antibiotic that would have probably set me on the path of chronic BV. INSTEAD i came here, and found all the answers i needed to get my vag back healthy. YOU SAAAVED MY VAG! lol. i feel like there were a bunch of girls in my high school with this problem that could have easily fixed it if they'd have known about these remedies/whatevers. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! lets start a facebook group "Make My Vag Smell Like It Used To" lol. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 19 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #1519

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(EmbarrassingOdorNotBV @ May 19 2008, 04:45 AM) *
Hi NEVERENDING,

Yes it is coming from down below. What is TMAU?

Tmau Is:

Trimethylaminuria (TMAU), also known as fish odor syndrome or fish malodor syndrome, is a rare metabolic disorder.
Also, how do you know you do not have BV. Have you been to the doctor? Getting diagnosed is very important. If you are scared, take a trusted friend/boyfriend/huband with you for support. This is not something to be ashamed of, it's just a imbalance of the vagina ecosystem. It's not like you have a std and even if you did, we are human beings and shit happens. If you haven't already been to the doctor, please do that first, then self treat it.

+Quote Post
damselindistress
post May 19 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #1520

BUSTie

QUOTE(Kpasa @ May 18 2008, 11:52 PM) *
OH, and Hi!
I suspected i had a problem going on when i had a foul oder coming from my vag after an antibiotic called cefromil avil 500 or someshit, and a round of hearty naughty time. It started off as what i believed to be a yeast infection then turned into ASS smell coming out of my vag (just a kinda rotting smell) then the fish smell after sex, as well as the bubbles and panty smell that i read about here, lead me to believe i had the BV.
SO, upon the wonderful advice (and getting to page 66 today from 196 starting weeks ago) i decided to pipe up and thank y'all. I got the yeast arrest!!! I tried once every night for two nights, then couldn't hold off being naughty much longer. Afterwards at work an afternoon later I got a slight wiff, then came home and did a hydrogen peroxide DOUCHE (lol) with an actual douche bottle and nozzle and all that shit in teh shower. I poured in a SHIT load and a lot of it came back out, but I held in most for about 3 minutes (holding mah bodeh up by my legs on the edge of the bathtub...hilarious and painful). After that (and about 3 weeks later) no smell at all! Sexy time back to normal! Keeping the yeast arrest for other problems.

I also noticed a lot of you are talking about a "cure" for BV, but I tend to look at it as an overgrowth of naturally occurring bodily flora. For example, you got yeast in yo vag and you goan keep it there, but when it acts up you get an 'infection' but its just too much of the shit you already got....nothing's invading you and taking over....it's just inviting too many friends to the party. so you just calm things down with a monistat or whatever....you don't 'cure' it, but set it back on the right track and go on 'bout yo bidness. So yeah BV to me doesn't get 'cured' it gets managed by preventing an overgrowth and strengthening the shit that keeps that growth in check.

Also, it doesn't seem (from the endless pages i have read and yet to read) that your lover specifically 'infects' you, but that what they add to your vag environment can alter YOUR OWN ph which then allows for the BV (who was jammin over in the corner anyway since the L lactobactilis whatever is naturally found in the vag) to invite all their friends to the party (OVERCROWDING!!! we're out of jello shots!). Not that they had it, but that they needa drink more water so their love juice doesn't fuck with your love juice and have a BV gang fight. AMIRITE FOLKS!!!

thank you lovely ladies for all your support and vital information. I would have never known about the Yeast Arrest, and probably had to wait days for an appointment at the clinic only to be given an antibiotic that would have probably set me on the path of chronic BV. INSTEAD i came here, and found all the answers i needed to get my vag back healthy. YOU SAAAVED MY VAG! lol. i feel like there were a bunch of girls in my high school with this problem that could have easily fixed it if they'd have known about these remedies/whatevers. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! lets start a facebook group "Make My Vag Smell Like It Used To" lol. laugh.gif

Hey, there. You're funny. Thanks for the laugh on a tough Monday morning.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 74 75 76 77 78 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 24, 2014 - 11:50 AM