The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 132 133 134 135 136 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Jan 7 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #2661

Hardcore BUSTie

Culturehandy, I meant to tell you I love your avatar! "Penis! Penis! Penis!" Boing, boing, boing!

And strongirl, I second what you said to persiflager.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 7 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #2662

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw! Thank you strongirl wub.gif

I heart small-boobed busties. And I heart the phrase 'boingy boobs' - makes me feel like I could bounce about on them like a pogo stick! Which would be cool!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 7 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #2663

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jan 7 2009, 08:21 AM) *
This guy doesn't sound like he's been to a strip club since then. Even if that were true, it sure ain't the way it is now. That's why implants are pretty much a requirement if you want to make $$ stripping.

Word. At my local there's a new dayshift bartender. She's smart, she's cute, she's blonde, she's petite & she has big implant gazongas. I sat & watched & listened to two of the regular guys chat with her & buy shots. She made a joke about over that weekend (because of the Obama rally) she already had the payments for her car & her tits that month. These two guys' jaws dropped. "Like, you can buy them on a downpayment?! Like installments?!" Yup. Implants are just like Chryslers, pal & some strippers write them off as a business expense on their tax returns. They were agog. Before they left, they made sure to get her schedule so they could arrange their drinking around her boobs. She & I both being prodigiously lunged gals, albeit mine are real, just exchanged rolling eyes & head shakes at their expense.

As a well, busty Bustie, I used to not come in here at all because some of you guys said really mean things about us. I went on a rant in the large breast thread about body love, stepped in here for a peek & was really disappointed by some of the attitudes expressed. "Whore" & "slut" were being bandied about. I expect that from men, but when it's your sisters? Oochiewoochie time. (Somebody in here even called out a warning not to go into the big bust thread because I was preaching the body love, *all* body love.) When I mentioned the attitude, I was basically called a liar & told how supportive it was in here. I do think it's a generally supportive forum, I just sometimes think it can get a little ugly towards chesty women. Genetics dealt us all different cards, so I just don't let the ugly bits get to me anymore.

I sometimes wonder if the breast obsession comes from infancy. Y'know, the first visual you identify with "source of nourishment" is that thing that keeps sticking the nipple in your mouth & cooing at you. It's comfort, it's warmth, it's safety.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Jan 7 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #2664

BUSTie

I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt, as he may not realize our real issues here are not only about being jealous of the big girls, but at least he is not telling us that we should strengthen our p*ssy muscles b/c breasts are insignificant. Ya think our p*ssy-lover Ray referred him to us??

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
starship
post Jan 7 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #2665

Hardcore BUSTie

all the recent posts have made my day. granted, my day has consisted of nowt but essay writing, but still. ..
esp' this-

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Jan 7 2009, 02:07 PM) *
*swings boobs over left shoulder, checks left and right, and crosses the road back to home*

ahahhaa

i actually heart you all

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 7 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #2666

Hardcore BUSTie

Persiflager, I could see where you could have totally taken offense to some of what has been written in here recently. Thanks for being sweet, insightful, and funny instead.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 7 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #2667

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(RandyBrador @ Jan 6 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Then when I became of drinking age (30 years ago) I went to a strip club and noticed that "hands down" the smaller breasted women made a lot more money.

I know I may regret responding to this, but I can't help myself...

This guy doesn't sound like he's been to a strip club since then. Even if that were true, it sure ain't the way it is now. That's why implants are pretty much a requirement if you want to make $$ stripping.

Pollystyrene:
Yes, at this very moment, men (many with large afros, European accents, and that smell of cheap cologne and breath spray) must be writing down this web addy from a lonely bathroom stall somewhere...

Ugh.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 7 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #2668

Hardcore BUSTie

*sneaks across from boingy boobed central...*

Lightchested is right (below) - more attention from men? Definitely. More attention from men you'd want paying attention to you? Not so much.

I haven't come over to be all 'poor me', just to say that the opinions of idiots shouldn't be allowed to count. If we lined up a selection of smart, hot, non-chauvinist men I suspect the lascivious glances would be much more evenly spread around. Actually, that's quite tempting...

I also totally agree with all the media bollocks, they're all about the cleavage. But River Tam is hot and kicks ass.

*swings boobs over left shoulder, checks left and right, and crosses the road back to home*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 7 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #2669

Big Fat Bitch

Of course he is, 97.8% of the time those are the only two forums MWETS frequent to give us silly little wimmins the benefit of their vast knowledge of all. The so-called "help" in the depression thread was an anomaly.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 6 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #2670

(o)(o)

He's in the oral sex thread, too.

*snorts at polly's comment*

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 6 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #2671

Hardcore BUSTie

They must think they are doing us a favour!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 6 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #2672

Hardcore BUSTie

Is there a link to this thread written on a wall in a men's bathroom somewhere?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 6 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #2673

Big Fat Bitch

Le sigh. *head meet desk* Repeat as needed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 6 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #2674

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Is there a link to this thread written on a wall in a men's bathroom somewhere? blink.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
mynameislala
post Jan 6 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #2675

QUOTE(lightchested @ Jan 6 2009, 01:37 PM) *

Now for the issue you brought up: that you perceive a competitive disadvantage for a smallie to catch a mate with all of our boingy-boobed counterparts habitating our same earth. Yes, I'll admit, that is very annoying. Those Boingy Boobs not only seem to collect men like loose change at the bottom of a purse, but they have the nerve to complain about "unwanted male attention". My sister is one, in fact, and while she gets tons of "unwanted male attention", I "enjoy" the gift of being invisible. If only I could turn it into a superpower somehow and save the earth with my powers of invisibility amongst mankind. But I stray.

I will admit, I do think we are seen (or not seen!) differently because of our "light of chest" situation. My Boingy Boobed sister and cousin told me over Christmas that they have NEVER been written a ticket (e.g. for traffic violations), though they've been pulled over plenty of times. Hmmm. I spent December 18 in a Detroit court fighting for my right to text while driving (I lost. There goes $160 worth of bra money. At the La Senza sale in Canada right now, that could have bought me 16 bras!)

Yes! I thought I was the only one who though that the "Oh, honey, I get so much UNWANTED ATTENTION! You don't want that!" was annoying.

How do they know what we want? At the very least, while I wouldn't like unwanted attention all the time, I'd like to have big breasts sometimes only to feel a bit more secure if my guy would ever take a peek at one of those who don't want the attention, yet wear low cut or very tight tops. How pathetic is that? that sometimes I'd like to have big ones only to feel I'm not competing?

In my opinion these women (ok, some of these women...) do want the attention but say they don't only to not end up seen like whores. Because really "I don't want the ATTENTION! Oh, poor me!" but there she is wearing HUGE cleavage. I'm not saying all big breasted women are like this, but a lot of them are. Gee, enjoy the advantages you have. Like the speeding ticket thing. It can't be just a coincidence. And if you don't want the attention then be a woman and go to the pervert, look up to him and tell him something like "Stop looking at me you sick pervert! I'm not a piece of meat!".

I'm sorry if any big breasted woman thinks I'm bitter, because I am. I'm sorry if I offended you, but these days I've felt pretty bad about my breasts (which aren't that small - a small B). If I lost weight to be as acceptable as Hollywood girls, then I'd be flat! You know, these women are stick thin with big B or C cups. Which is unattainable for most of us anyway. So I'm not gonna go and lose weight. Because big breasted women always say "Oh, but look at sitcoms, most actresses don't have big breasts". Yeah, right. They may not be Ds or DDs, but they usually are like Cs which is BIG compared to what most of us are. Sure, I may be a B, which is a bit more popular on TV. But women with small breasts who complain about not being represented are right. How many AAs or As do you see on TV? How many of them are portrayed as sexy characters with a lot of luck in their love lives? Now, how many flat chested jokes do you hear when such a woman is in a show?

I'm starting to believe that nowadays, even Cs or Ds are small... because people have grown so accustomed to seeing DDs or above. Trust me, some people (men especially) are starting to think that Ds are average or medium sized... and some people claim that Cs are SMALL. Since WHEN?

And Jesus Christ, some men talk the same bullshit. Like "oh, but women in shows aren't really big breasted!". Yeah right. And also, it's not only about shows. What about Axe ads? What about shows like Two and a Half men? What about stupid movies like Bachelor Party 2? Or shows like Girls Next Door? What about Maxim? God, what about those magazines in the UK or Australia (can't remember) where they had a contest to win a free breast augmentation for your girlfriend? What about this stupid website, AskMen.com, where they had an article on how to convince your girlfriend to get a boob job, and another "brilliant" piece where a man said that in reality (and God forbid he was actually admitting it) breast size doesn't matter, especially when your "cat whipped" but that when you're single, of course it's all about big breasts? And of course their galleries...

And you have the nerve to say that most media portrays small chested women. Give me a break!

Yeah, being invisible is great! Because trust me, nowadays, even a B cup is invisible. Again, i'm sorry if I'm angry, bitter and offensive. But these are my feelings. Just as I have to "accept" and "deal with" the media's depictions of beauty and sexiness, and men's like for it, men and big breasted women will have to accept my feelings of inadequacy and hostility to their stupid crap.

Done, this feels much better...

(BTW, I sense there might be a new MWET around...)

+Quote Post
RandyBrador
post Jan 6 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #2676

OK, my first entry on my first day here. I don't know where all the generalizations have come from. Not everyone likes pizza, not everyone likes the beach, and not everyone likes big breasts. I'm one of those guys that was never quite amused by enowed women. (Sort of like the women that may not be so engrossed in an endowed man.) Then when I became of drinking age (30 years ago) I went to a strip club and noticed that "hands down" the smaller breasted women made a lot more money. I realized that I wasn't a freak at that time and we just all have preferences. In closing, I guess I believe that we are all different for a reason and I think we all search for the things we prefer. But what we are not the right fit for one, we will be the perfect fit for another.

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Jan 6 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #2677

BUSTie

Vendetta,

Heavy.

I know where you're coming from, and there's no more I can say than what you already did.

And I hate when men try to silence us for speaking our minds, spitting out the word "feminist" as though it's a synonym for "bitch".

Karma. It's all we've got. Maybe they'll be women in their next lives. Maybe then they'll see why we say these things, because they'll be saying them too. (Not that it does us any good now.)

--------------------
May visible pyramids one day lurk beneath my sweaters.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 6 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #2678

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes... when I get pissed off at some "boingy boobs" (lightchested!) walking around some crap on tv, I'm accused of being a men-hater, feminist, etc... and generally we end up pissed off at each other. The problem is that I know that when that happens, it's almost always breast-related. He knows that too and it pisses me off even more. But the other day we were watching the movie "Blindness" and there's this part where the dominant group claims that women from the other groups have to offer themselves in exchange for food and well.. we get to see them going to their room and being taken advantage from all these pigs (one of them even gets killed) and my heart was like trying to pop out of my mouth and I started calling men pigs and such... "there you go with that men-talk!" he claims. I'm sorry but... would women ever think or do the same?...

Who are the rapists?
Who are the sexual offenders?
Who are the pedophiles?

Men.

Men-hater? Perhaps.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jan 6 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #2679

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey karategrrl - There is a bigger issue for guys, and it isn't necessarily the size of their dick, because they aren't the first thing we see nor are they the first thing that attracts us. Guys don't go around getting women by flashing their huge peckers. The bigger issue, for men, it would seem, is balding. Oh nothing smells of insecurity more than a balding man, especially when it's premature. It's heads above the rest (pun intended, i am horrible with jokes).

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Jan 6 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #2680

BUSTie

Mindy82-

I know where you're coming from, but try to be strong and push through the fear. You can leave this guy and find another, and don't worry that the next guy "might be worse" (as I often do) because if he is...he will become part of your past faster than this guy did. Each guy only gets more suited to you than the last, because I think a person does a kind of "natural selection" in which she doesn't let herself go backwards in terms of what she will accept. Your mind just won't allow it- it will weed out dickweeds much quicker than it did the first time it ran into similar specimens of dickweed. So that fear (if you have it, as I always have) can be put to rest: the next one will not be "worse".

Now for the issue you brought up: that you perceive a competitive disadvantage for a smallie to catch a mate with all of our boingy-boobed counterparts habitating our same earth. Yes, I'll admit, that is very annoying. Those Boingy Boobs not only seem to collect men like loose change at the bottom of a purse, but they have the nerve to complain about "unwanted male attention". My sister is one, in fact, and while she gets tons of "unwanted male attention", I "enjoy" the gift of being invisible. If only I could turn it into a superpower somehow and save the earth with my powers of invisibility amongst mankind. But I stray.

I will admit, I do think we are seen (or not seen!) differently because of our "light of chest" situation. My Boingy Boobed sister and cousin told me over Christmas that they have NEVER been written a ticket (e.g. for traffic violations), though they've been pulled over plenty of times. Hmmm. I spent December 18 in a Detroit court fighting for my right to text while driving (I lost. There goes $160 worth of bra money. At the La Senza sale in Canada right now, that could have bought me 16 bras!)

I could not complete this entry earlier because a coworker was eating stinky food so I went to Canada to pass the time. I got detained by customs on the way back and wondered if my sister would have been waved on through??? I couldn't help laughing at the "Welcome to the United States" sign on the wall, with instructions on how to be fingerprinted on that same sign (instructions in English, French, and two languages I didn't recognize that don't use our same alphabet). Yeah, I felt real welcome, sitting on a hard plastic chair while bomb sniffing dogs searched my car and customs officials went through all the photos in my phone to see if I had taken any shots that were a threat to national security.

But to your point, from which I continue to deviate, I do suspect that we don't have the same vast selection of male sex partners that the "boing of boob" have, but maybe our smaller selection contains a higher combined average of niceness? And since small ones are used in art, we may get the more artistic guys. How many implanted women have you seen in artisitic nude photographs? (I'm not talking about the porn websites that call themselves "art nudes"...I'm talking about in an art gallery, or in photography books)

A particularly honest friend of mine recently told me that he would not feel comfortable with a girl with large breasts because he'd be overwhelmed by her "womanity" (womanliness). So maybe for men who aren't the smash-the-beer can-on-the-head types, "too much woman" may not be a good thing. This particularly honest man said that he wants a girl that lets him feel like a man, and big knockers would be a confrontation to his manhood. This may sound ghastly to the more feminista of readers, but this guy is NOT overly "manly" in the stereotypical way. He is manly because he expresses his feelings (tears and all) often, without fear, and with scant apology. I appreciate that kind of manhood. He doesn't let himself get boxed into the stereotype of a "real man". As such, I think he doesn't want a woman who is the stereotypical "uber-woman".

I thought his observation was interesting...perhaps remotely ( rolleyes.gif ) insulting if one reads into it, but interesting.

--------------------
May visible pyramids one day lurk beneath my sweaters.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 132 133 134 135 136 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 12:53 AM