Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bloody grrls
sukouyant
post May 20 2011, 08:43 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Fan-fuckin-tastic website about periods, directed at teen girls but great for anyone
http://crankytown.ca/index.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jade
post May 6 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

AP

i feel your rage. FUCK EVERYTHING

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 6 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #3

Big Fat Bitch

PMS makes me so short about dumb stuff. Like, right now I am irrationally pissy with a complete stranger for committing a "stating the obvious" barge. I know that if I were NOT about to surf the crimson wave I'd not even have noticed, but since I am? I am practically foaming at the fucking mouth.

And I nearly burst into tears reading about how Sandor Katz stood outside of his friend's room when he was dying & how he & the friend's partner made a shrine around his bed.

Oh, & my nails are all even & perfect & I know I will fuck up at least three of them because my nails get all dry & brittle during my flow.

AND DO NOT MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I CAN DO TO KEEP THEM FROM BREAKING OR I MAY RIP YOU A NEW ASSHOLE. NOTHING WORKS.

And fuck you if you're one of those, "I hate women who use having their period to excuse their bad attitudes". I am legitimately an utter pill when I've got the PMS. When I was fourteen I threatened to literally KILL my father for fucking with me & he was rightfully afraid. He left me alone for the next week & a half because he knew it was entirely possible that he'd meet his end at my hands & that I'd not even bat an eyelash.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 21 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #4

BUSTie

Whenever I get a real period I will check for smell-itivity. I just crave dairy and get suicidal.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Mar 21 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

anyone notice a heightened sense of smell while ragging? has this been discussed here before? probably. just something i've noticed within the past year or so.

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 20 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

Megamoon isn't helping either.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Mar 17 2011, 03:48 AM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Bad period this month. My regular three-day headache is much worse than normal. I've been popping Advils like candy. Today I'm feeling super bummed and down on myself, causing me to wonder if it's just PMS or if I have a lurking sort of depression that's just breaking through now while I'm in my weakened state. Hope I feel better this weekend.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 27 2011, 09:10 AM
Post #8

BUSTie

Oh my GOD! This is my third (or fourth?) month on Yaz. Haven't had a period since early January, but I am PMSing like hell. Crappy moods, cravings, body aches, intestinal issues, all for nothing!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 25 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

That's sugarbutt to you, missy!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 25 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #10

BUSTie

Thanks, lambpie! happy.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 22 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #11

Big Fat Bitch

Ghengis, honeychile, look around. There are at best ten-fifteen posters around here anymore & they mostly stick with babies/kids, little boobs, & confessions. Your best bet for Luna Pad info is in the archives of this here thread. If you use the search function in this forum only with the phrase "cloth pads luna pads" it highlights the phrases in each thread which makes it easier to scroll back through the pages. That is how I found this from the Diva/Keeper thread:

QUOTE(kittenb @ Jun 15 2009, 08:41 AM) *
I bought some more Luna Pads though and I couldn't be happier. I had been using the Luna Pad panty liners and, while I like the way they felt, I had some issues w/movement. So I overcompensated and bought the long liners. They are pretty big so I have been wearing looser skirts. However, they are so comfortable! I am happy that I bought them and I will save my Cup like my contacts, for special occasions and swimming. laugh.gif

Along with my long pads, I bought an Overnight. I love it. Yes, it is big, but it so soft and I don't feel like I might leak onto the bed sheets anymore. I want to buy a second one of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Feb 22 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #12

BUSTie

I want to get some Luna Pads for the lighter days. Any input?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 15 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #13

Big Fat Bitch

Congrats on the normal pap!

Mine was remarkably uneventful this month. Drib drab.

I am confused: Sexy Period. Pantiliner panties. SEXY pantiliner panties. Is there something wrong with me that I don't think I can feel sexy during my cycle? Even if Idris Elba followed me around telling me how hot & sexy & bodacious I am? And he had chocolate cake & a good bottle of scotch? Because usually I just feel bloated & cranky & tired. I'll stick with my big soft cotton-y grannie panties.

Uh, but I'd take Idris Elba anyways! laugh.gif

I've never used the cloth pads, but I know they've been mentioned before & that folks dig 'em. Perhaps the archives . . .

--------------------

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Nov 30 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #14

BUSTie

This is off topic, but...my pap was normal! It wasn't for a few years but this is my second normal one in a row! And I am PMSing!!!

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Nov 20 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone tried re-usable pads? I love my Diva cup, but need a bit of back-up on heavy days.

I looked at Party In My Pants and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
pants
post Aug 23 2010, 06:33 AM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

I have 2 of those days this month AP, instead of my typical 1. Maybe it's something about August?

still running through tests here. Had my smear on Friday, need to get my blood tests run this week, I've just been putting off going to the clinic where they do them, and then on the 13th I get my ultrasound. The NHS is slow but steady smile.gif

When I got the smear on Friday, the nurse who did it mentioned that she'd had a lot of similar cases recently, which doesn't exactly make you feel better, but at least a little less alone.

--------------------
I am not a reliable narrator
This is a place where I talk about other stuff, and try to make it interesting.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 18 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #17

Big Fat Bitch

Any news, Pants?

Today there was a first: I actually used my Accuvibe for non-masturbatory reasons. laugh.gif

Cripes, I have no idea how I lived with horrible menorrhagia for so many years because just a little ache today had me digging that vibrating head into my muscles like I thought I was gonna reach my vajayjay through my back!

Does anybody else just have that one day of their cycle where things just go berzerker lady cave? Where it's heavier down there than Bootsy anchoring the JB's? Because I am having that day & it is like the mighty Mississip down there!

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Aug 3 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #18

brown delicious

Good to hear someone is taking your concerns seriously, pants! smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
pants
post Aug 3 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank for all the good thoughts! I did get to see a different GP yesterday and she's got me signed up for a pap smear in two weeks time (just started spotting again yesterday so couldn't do it then), some blood tests to check my hormones and then she sent in a request to get me an ultrasound and check out the state of my insides. Even though I know it'll take a bit to get everything sorted I'm happy that she's ticking all these boxes rather than giving me a shrug and suggesting Birth Control. And I didn't even have to cry or wildly exaggerate! smile.gif

So fingers crossed we'll actually figure this out

--------------------
I am not a reliable narrator
This is a place where I talk about other stuff, and try to make it interesting.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 24 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #20

brown delicious

(((pants))) Good luck with your GP! Let us know what happens. If you are not happy with your doc, then, you should definitely see someone else.

I had a spotty month when I was terribly stressed (really self induced stress) about getting a new job (which I got). I never had it happen to me before. Kinda weird. I definitely felt off balance, mind and body wise during that period.

I knew I loved Bust for a reason! Thank you Busties for introducing me to the Softcup. I think I will give it a try.

I have been so bloated! I know I've not been eating well. I'm trying to shake old habits and adapt new ones. I've noticed when I carry a little more weight in the belly area and am not exercising regularly.....back pain, bloating...I feel like a damn about to burst!!! mad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 10:26 PM