The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anywhere But Here..., The "I don't wanna be in this place anymore" game...
kittenb
post Apr 8 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #21

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

May 1st, already moved and done with my research paper, making a great dinner and chocolate cookies.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 4 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #22

Curled up in my bed, with the radiator blasting, covered in blankets and cats, drinking hot chocolate w/marshmellows while reading a Nora Roberts trilogy.

--------------------
MHK

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Oct 5 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #23

go ahead . . . push the button!

on a plane first class to hawaii for a romantic get away with my hubby. holding his hand and drinking a glass of wine while he tells me all about his trip to gevena

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 4 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #24

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Lying in a big comfy bed with lots of pillows and a down duvet, with the sun streaming through the bamboo blinds (okay, this is my bedroom), luxuriating in afterglow, while a Colin Firth look-a-like/sound-a-like makes me breakfast (sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, toast) in the kitchen, and keeps burning the toast 'cause he keeps coming back for smooches. tongue.gif

On a big stage with guitarboy and the rest of the band (that we don't have yet), playing our hit songs for a crowd that is dancing like mad and drooling with lust and awe for me, with a huge cloud of pot smoke in the air, and the members of Blue Rodeo backstage dying to jam with us after the show.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Oct 4 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #25

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

Rudderless, that sounds soooo awesome. Although, I'd almost rather be in blanche's place!!! It's funny how Johnny Depp always seems to be a factor in this thread!!

Okay, let's see...

I'd like to be sitting around a campfire in northern Minnesota drinking cold brewskies and singing folk songs....with Johnny Depp.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
jami
post Sep 26 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

... on a beach in southern california, watching son surfing (or at least trying) ...

far away from this madness that is our life

--------------------
You will travel through the valley of rejection.
You will reside in the land of morning mists.
And you will find your home.
Though it will not be to where you left it.

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Sep 25 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

....in a limo, dressed in marc jacobs (and 15 lbs smaller of course), driving to my solo show at the Guggenheim, Johnny next to me.

ok, back to earth....

....curled up in bed with a book, peppermint tea, mr.nick, and something rockin on the itunes.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 23 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #28

On my bike, riding by the lakeshore. sad.gif

--------------------
MHK

+Quote Post
rositachiquita58
post Sep 23 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #29

BUSTie

Where: at my possibly-future house in the next town over after a party, celebrating my first in-town show with my band in the form of cuddling and talking and dozing sleepily with my lovely lovely boy...who is not actually mine, but maybe will be, I hope, stroking his hair and feeling his breath on my neck..

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 22 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #30

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

72 degrees, sunny, but I'm in a shady place. In a hammock, swaying gently, no mosquitoes. Bottomless glass of sangria.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 22 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #31

go ahead . . . push the button!

in my bed with hubby curled up around me and lil sondly sleeping i his cradle

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
edie52
post Sep 21 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

Smelling my boyfriend's armpit.

Somewhere that isn't cold and rainy... smelling his armpit in Spain, maybe? And eating gazpacho.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 21 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

I would rather be lounging in a beautiful gazebo on a floating garden island. The night is bright and each star is perfectly lucid. Sweet jasmine scents the air on a light breeze. The water is fresh and clear, whispering as it moves softly against the edges of my island. I am wearing a white silk Edwardian peignoir, dripping with sumptuous silk lace detailing. My boy is reading a book, snuggled against me in his beloved old blue jeans. His hair is getting too long and it curls gently over his face and glasses (in that adorable way that it does). *sigh*

...Or really, just anywhere with a clear view of Johnny Depp.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 21 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #34

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Ok, pepper, you inspired me, even if it is a lame wish- I want to be in a clean house where all the laundry and dishes are done and about $500 more in the bank account. And Johnny Depp on his way over, too, would be nice!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 21 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #35

mmmhmmm. i want to be wherever a single johnny depp is right now.
or i could take a nap.
or be in a house that isn't halfway unpacked and still kinda dirty. le sigh.

i'll think of something better next time dry.gif

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Sep 21 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #36

Hell, I want to be wherever Johnny Depp is right now!!

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 21 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #37

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Camping in the woods, with the sun shining, not too hot, and I'm just waking up, snuggled up in a comfy sleeping bag, with a day full of hiking, beer drinking, photography and just chilling near a stream or lake, then a roaring campfire when it gets dark, some star-gazing, maybe the Northern Lights, grilled veggies for dinner, s'mores, and more beer-drinking, with a Johnny Depp look-alike to play the guitar as we're sitting around the fire.

Okay, so the last part is more "Where do I want to be tonight," but it goes along with the premise. tongue.gif

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Sep 21 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #38

Right now, I wish I could be at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Callani
post Sep 21 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #39

BUSTie

Right now I just want to be back in England and to never set foot in a bank again. Luckily for me that might come true by Monday. Yay. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 20 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #40

bunnyb - I am so ashamed to admit that I can't remember which episode. I know that it is first season and Willow's fantasy involved baked ziti and John Cusack.
And yes, my fantasy has been worked on for awhile. That is often the place I go to in my head when work is making me nuts.

--------------------
MHK

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 22, 2014 - 06:17 PM