294 Pages V  « < 269 270 271 272 273 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Jun 6 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #5401

(o)(o)

(((freckle)))

confession: Being on bust makes me feel accepted, because you all aren't judgmental.

I got my clit hood pierced today.

I still do not know who I am, and I don't know how to figure me out.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 6 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #5402

Hardcore BUSTie

(((freckle))) i'm sorry

i'm a crier, too. but i only cry at movies if i'm alone, and will generally cry after an argument/discussion/whatever. i just have this mental block for other people seeing me cry.

i think i'm going to university because i'm scared not to. and i think i'm spending more money than i should so i can run out of money and take a year off to work. i think i don't care if i have enough money for university anymore.

i've felt on the verge of tears since i woke up this morning, and i think it's because my dad bought a house for him, his girlfriend, and her kids to live in. he's been around for them as long as he was around for me, but i don't remember so much of from when i was born to when i was six or seven that it feels like they get more of him than i do, and it upsets me more than i'd care to admit.

typing that last night made me cry. and i have to leave for work in less than ten minutes but i think i need a good hour-long cry

+Quote Post
dirtybunny
post Jun 6 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #5403

BUSTie

(freckle) sorry to hear

confession: I too am a crier..I was in tears last night and spent most of the morning crying over leaving and frustration. I cry watching tv, when I read the news, when I have to talk about something serious, the list goes on! I remember babysitting and crying watching "Land Before Time" and Garfield!

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 6 2006, 10:38 AM
Post #5404

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

((freckle)) I'm sorry

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 6 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #5405

Hardcore BUSTie

I think I might tell my husband I want a divorce.
- that might be an extraordinary confession from an ordinary busty tho, and mis-posted here?
I can take no more.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 6 2006, 07:36 AM
Post #5406

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

oh, me too

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Jun 6 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #5407

BUSTie

Count me in as a crier. Especially frustrated crying.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 6 2006, 06:21 AM
Post #5408

it's cards on the table time

Txplumwine, a lot of your post echoes what I feel, only probably more eloquently. Thanks.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 6 2006, 03:55 AM
Post #5409

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Nope I do it too, sometimes even at commercials.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
zora
post Jun 6 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #5410

doodlebug, I want to give you a big hug. I thought I was the only one.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 6 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #5411

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I am a full-blooded crier. I cry at the drop of a hat. Cry when I'm happy, cry when I'm sad. I cry at movies. Sometimes I cry over music. If I'm having a difficult discussion or an arguement with a loved one, I usually can't help crying. One partner accused me of doing it deliberately as a form of manipulation. Once the tears start, it's not easy to stop them. If I'm upset or afraid - forget it, I can't stop them at all.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 5 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #5412

the moistiest

(bunnyb, i had to look it up about a week ago because all the gossip websites use it liberally :-) )

i HATE confrontation. i think it's because i'm not a very good arguer/schmoozer/bullshitter.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 5 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #5413

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I didn't know what schadenfreude meant so I had to look it up! Thanks for the education, polly, really weird but I also came across it in a book today after reading it here!

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 5 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #5414

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I avoid my flatmates because I don't want to put on my fake bubbly personality.

I still miss my ex; I miss the closeness we had more than the sex. We still talk, and that closeness comes back. I honestly think I will never be that close to anyone ever again.

I still can't bring myself to truly like my friend's gf.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 5 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #5415

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

confession: The more time goes on, the more passive aggresive I feel towards my ex. I think it's because as I move on and become stronger and more control of my life the more pissed off I become at the fact that I let him treat me the way he did for so long. I am also more and more annoyed that I was forced to settle the divorce out of court because I just didn't have the money to proceed any further. I also can't help being just a teensy bit glad that karma has been giving him fits since we split.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 5 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #5416

Hardcore BUSTie

gumby, I do that too, only people misinterpret it as genuine friendliness, and I get stuck having to disengage myself all too often.
to me, real friendship is much deeper than that.
I'm not sure anyone really knows me now, sometimes I wonder too bc there is just so MUCH but then not enough.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gumby_cc
post Jun 5 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #5417

Hardcore BUSTie

I use a fake bubbly personality to keep people at a distance. I feel like only my boyfriend really knows me.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 5 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #5418

Hardcore BUSTie

I really want to throw eggs at the lady who drives the volvo and looks at the mr & I like we've just commited a crime just by walking past her house in our neighborhood.
I plan on kicking street dirt into her grass next time we pass by.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Jun 5 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #5419

Hardcore BUSTie

Thw watermelon gave me diarhea.

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 4 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #5420

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I registered for MySpace just so I could find people who I went to high school with. I have yet to set up my page (not sure if I ever will.)

I had a little schadenfreude moment when I found that this girl who tormented me since elementary school and was just an all-around bitch in high school (she was a snotty overachiever and voted "Most Likely to be President." I think she had a little fall from grace when she was accused of cheating on some big exam, too...) seems to have dropped out of college, put on some weight, had some kind of traumatic event, like a suicide attempt or a drunk driving incident that put her in the hospital (not that there's anything funny about that- just horribly ironic) and is working lower-end job than me, making less than me. Huh, that's too bad.

I'm a little scared to contact people who seem pretty open to hearing from anyone who they went to high school with. I think I'm afraid they won't remember me as well as I remember them an an awkward situation will ensue.

Maybe I'll wait until next year, a year before my 10-year reunion, to post anything.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 269 270 271 272 273 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 04:54 PM