post Mar 2 2008, 11:52 PM
Post #3381

Hardcore BUSTie

I like being alone...

I get noticed a lot w/out trying...

I have a bad attitude...

Most people annoy me...

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 29 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #3382

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

It's taken me 27 years to figure out that February 29th only happens for one year, every four years. For some reason I always thought we'd have a February 29th for the next four years, then four years without it. huh.gif

((rudderless & tes))

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
tesao
post Feb 29 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #3383

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

(((rudderlesschild)))

i'm sorry that your wedding will not be what you wanted.
i'm happy for beeps that you are graceful and loving and are allowing him to have the wedding he says he wants.

i hope that it goes better than you think it will.

confession:

i always wanted a brother. i have two sisters whom i love, but i still wanted a brother.

confession:

the closest thing i had to a brother has gone through the veil suddenly, shocking us all. it makes me ANGRY.

confession:

i think that my sister is shallow. she cares too much about herself and the image she is projecting. it gets in the way of her true being, which is lovely. it makes me irritable and angy and unwilling to talk with her.

i don't see much chance of it changing. that makes me sad. i wish that i had the grace to accept who she is and be mindful and present when i am with her, and recognize that my feelings, ultimately, hurt my own being, because they are unkind and mean and i do not wish to be those things.

confession:

something huge is going down at work right now and i need to be on top of it yet i could not care less about it. i can't focus on it. all i can think of is the healer pennwe and the loss of her falcon. i speak with her, which helps, but what i really want is to hug her, and i can't.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 28 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #3384

beachcomber

confession: I believe I am a candle-aholic. as of yesterday I now have 3 different scents in my living room, and can't give up any of them to even move to another room. and they're not even soy or organic. sad.gif
(fyi: honeysuckle is the scent de jour, but lilac and lavender are tied for 2nd)

confession: knowing who I am probably most likely going to vote for finally has left me feeling kind of glum, bc I had really hoped for someone better.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 27 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #3385

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I think it's natural to want time alone, even if there's someone special in your life. For some of us, being alone is only way to recharge and get things sorted out.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 27 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #3386

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

yummymum - I think we have all been there. In fact, some of us may even be there right this moment. And this is when I turn to one of my favorite Pink songs, Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonley).

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
yummymum
post Feb 27 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #3387

Hardcore BUSTie

I am dating the most wonderful man in the world. Yet, I desperately want just a few days, nights to myself, without him. I want to wake up by myself and go back to sleep whenever I want. I want complete and utter silence for a weekend- nobody talking to me, nobody to feel like I have to talk to. I want time to think about what is best for me. I love this man. But I need to take a time out for selfishness. I feel bad about that.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 26 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #3388

(o)(o)

I've been on a facebook friend adding binge! It's soooooo horrible. I've been adding three and four people a day.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 26 2008, 12:58 AM
Post #3389

Hardcore BUSTie

I really think I am addicted to BUST!!!! Thats the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before bed - read and post on Bust. WTF??? LOL What have you women done to me? LOL But I love it! KEEP DOIN IT!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 25 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #3390

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate capitalism/ads for making people feel inadequate and ashamed about their bodies in order to sell products.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 21 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #3391

(o)(o)

I'm bored with things right now.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 20 2008, 09:28 PM
Post #3392

beachcomber

confession: I think the re-emerged donny osmond is CREEPY & needs to crawl back under whatever rock was holding him down sinse the 1970's.

confession: I lied to the mr the other day & told him I had "tripped" on and smashed the fugly seashell windchime his mother gave us.
tripped my American Irish White ASS!
he had laid it out next to the big trash in the drive way so he could replace some missing shells and as I was irritated w/ him right then I saw my opportunity & pounced on it mercilessly till there was little left but sand around the strings.
just bc I love the sea & windchimes both does Not mean I so then Love freakin' ugly seashell crap like that.
or if it appeals to me, it's bc it's kitschy & retro cool by my own definition.

confession: I am a major bitch to my m-i-l and she totally doesn't deserve it.
it's not her fault what taste she has is hideous and tacky.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
Neo-Con Neo-Clinton
post Feb 20 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #3393

You know I love you culturehandy. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Neo-Con Neo-Clinton
post Feb 20 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #3394

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 20 2008, 07:21 PM) *
Neo-con, you are just jealous that no one, including you brother and your plushie, is having sex with you. All you have is your hand to get yourself off.

Are you in love with your real doll?

Please keep your sexual diseases to yourself. biggrin.gif

At least your not contagious. ph34r.gif

You may be territorial, but that doesn’t make you prime real-estate. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 20 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #3395

(o)(o)

Neo-con, you are just jealous that no one, including you brother and your plushie, is having sex with you. All you have is your hand to get yourself off.

Are you in love with your real doll?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Neo-Con Neo-Clinton
post Feb 20 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #3396

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 20 2008, 01:07 PM) *

I hate everything today.

I am territorial.

I found out one of my fuck friends is sleeping with more than one person, just as I am. I'm slightly offended, but it's dumb because I'm doing exactly the same thing to him.

Culturehandy is going around defiling territory again. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

I hope you're sterile today: Culturehandy. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
obelix2
post Feb 20 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #3397

Hardcore BUSTie

I know that I'll be on my period when the boy and I go on vacation in May. But when it happens, I'm going to act surprised, and say that it came early. The week we've planned is the only week that works, period be damned.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 20 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #3398

(o)(o)

I found out one of my fuck friends is sleeping with more than one person, just as I am. I'm slightly offended, but it's dumb because I'm doing exactly the same thing to him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JoanClayton
post Feb 20 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #3399

BUSTie

I waste so much money (On DUMB things no less)

I am an idiot.

I don't have the self control or discipline to stop.

Too impulsive. Never want to sacrifice.

I do invest in my 401k and stock options, does that make it ok?

I want to do and be better.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 20 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #3400

(o)(o)

I hate everything today.

I am territorial.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 168 169 170 171 172 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 05:55 PM