The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #221

Big Fat Bitch

They don't dress it up this way, but it's all about humiliation. They think it puts us all on the same playing field. It doesn't! It makes us feel shamed for being women. We don't all develop at the same rate. But gym forces us to compare ourselves to others. Which engenders physical dissention. It was fucked up. It created a dissention. I felt so dirty & ugly because I developed early. But it wasn't like girls KNEW better. We were just horribly uninformed at birth.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 10 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #222

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Did you have the group shower in gym class? Why would it have been so fricking hard to put up dividers and curtains? Why did they have to make everything so traumatic? They always told us, "everyone's as uncomfortable as you are and everyone's going to be avoiding looking at everyone else." Yeah, lotta freaking difference that made when you were the one who was a good 20 pounds heavier than the little waifs I went to school with, who was getting the stares. I quickly became a master at getting into my gym uniform and showing as little skin as possible.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #223

Big Fat Bitch

Our scoliosis check was held in the library. We all had to remove our shirts & I was mortified. Nobody else had bags of flesh on their chests. All prepubescent skin & my Playboy-esque rack. It was so AWFUL. I mean, I've always known I was a freak inside, but to have my tits be used to single me out?! I was used to being too smart. But to suddenly have my body betray me? Something that was beyond MY control? ABJECT HUMILIATION. I felt dirty, & ugly & gross.

My FATHER'S friends would make passes at me. He nearly took a guy's head off his neck for insinutating that he'd dumped my mom for a fresh model. I was thirteen.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 10 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #224

Oh god, the scoliosis test. We got to keep our bras on for them, but they did it in the gym teacher's office, which had a big window overlooking the gym. One day, while in gym class, they did all the girls and the next gym class they did all the boys. Even though they covered the window with sheets of construction paper, I'm still convinced they missed some edges and for fucks sake, I don't know why they didn't do it on a day when the rest of the class would be outside or something. I'm sure everyone was as panicked as I was. They'd bring one girl in at a time and close the door while the rest were lined up outside, meanwhile all the boys are playing dodgeball or something and making jokes about being able to see through the window. It was torture.

I developed at a pretty average rate; I think my first bra was a 32A in 5th grade, but I've always carried my weight in other places...I was always wider, hippier, so my boob size wasn't quite as obvious. I had a friend in junior high, who was probably a C or so and, she could have been a Bustie- I wonder what happened to her....anyway, she'd wear bodysuits and stuff (very in style in 1993/94) and the principal, a man, called her into his office to tell her that she needed to "minimize" herself because she was causing a disturbance or something.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 10 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #225

Hardcore BUSTie

I hated getting breasts. I had been a thin child, then it felt like I got big boobs at 12 out of nowhere, and felt like a freak. I already was treated as different by peers and school officials for years, and having C-cups at 12/13 didn't help. I would try to go to school without a bra, wearing a baggy shirt, and a girl could tell. Or I liked baby tees, but thought I looked like Pamela Anderson when I tried one on. I felt jealous of the other thin, adolescent girls who didn't have round hips and big boobs like I did, me wanting to remain childlike and small. I mostly wore cardigans and big coats and big shirts a lot to cover up having big breasts, until I finally got comfortable with them at 16/17 and wore more fitted shirts. Incidentally, that's when boys started to like me more. smile.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #226

Big Fat Bitch

It's weird. A lot of the "feminine regimen" me ma didn't teach me. Makeup, moisturizing, etc. But when it came to bras, she was on her shit. I had the rack of a twenty-two year old when I was twelve. We got that stuff strapped down tight.

I was so horrified when I got boobs. Nobody else had them yet & I tried to pretend mine weren't there & fought wearing a bra. Until. We had a scoliosis test that required that we be shirtless. I was the only girl in the room with tits. I was eleven. I felt so shamed. I felt like an ugly, misshapen freak. All of these smooth, lithe bodies & poor lil AP had juggs & big fat nipples. And because I am beige, they weren't a nice, rosy pink. I still carry that weight to this day. I love my boobs, but I still hate the man that first made me feel dirty for having them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
prophecy_grrl
post Oct 10 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #227

Hardcore BUSTie

I thought the same thing too and when I went in for a fitting the bra lady told me to use the loosest hook, that was the first I heard of it. The wash and wear reasoning definitely makes sense, though.

I remember Trinny and Susannah of the UK what not to wear saying that polo necks (turtleneck in american , right?) are très mal for busty ladies. Tends to create the dreaded uniboob and makes you look more top-heavy over all.

Good to know about pussy bows - I will be sure to avoid them wink.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #228

Big Fat Bitch

Weirdly, I was taught about the last hook being the one to use. But then, my mommy & her mommy before her were prodigiously lunged. Taking me to JCP's for a fitting was like going into combat. I remember my mom pushing me over to bend at the waist & saying, "That's it. Now SHAKE into it!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
starpiste
post Oct 9 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #229

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Oct 9 2008, 12:49 PM) *
Here's something I didn't know- "Always fasten a new bra on the loosest hooks." I think I'd heard the opposite before, that the band size is based on the tightest set of hooks and if you're having to loosen it, you have the wrong size.

I thought you should use the middle hooks so you can tighten or loosen it slightly if you shift sizes slightly. hmm.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 9 2008, 07:54 AM
Post #230

(o)(o)

I normally stay out of this thread and the small breast thread, because neither really pertains to me, I got boobies, but I, unfortunately, cannot offer any support to either because I am not in the position of either. It is of my opinion that me posting int either thread would be inappropriate because, simply put, do not know what these groups of women are going through. this is coming from a woman with breasts. See, even I respect the space (except now, when I couldn't resist the urge to keep my big mouth shut).

I am going to have to whole heartedly agree with AP, what the fuck is it with men who come in here and tell women, regardless of breast size, that all we need to do is getting a proper fucking fitting.

To reiterate what you've already been told, this thread isn't *just* about getting a bra that fits properly. There are a whole slew of other issues that come along with larger breasts. But, you wouldn't haved any clue about them, because last time I checked, MEN DON"T HAVE BREASTS!

And why don't you go dispense advise in the small tittie* thread, since you seem to know so much about big titties. Why don't you go tell them to get professional bra fittings so they'll all feel better too? If you took your head out of your ass for 13 seconds you'd see this is not merely a vanity issue.

I have a lot of friends who are men, and when I bitch an complain about tenderness or whatever, they don't dispese advice, they listen.

So, litvak, my suggestion to you is go get your prostate checked out and make sure youdon't have testicular cancer. Also, make sure you have a well fitting jock strap and also if you want kids, ensure that you don't wear briefs. I am surprised how many men don't do this. Am I being condescending enough yet or should I go on?

Stop dispensing advice about a woman's body because YOU DON'T KNOW.

*I say titties, because I like the word, and I'm a big fan of titties all around. I like them of all sizes, shapes whatever.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 9 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #231

QUOTE(hcbeck @ Oct 9 2008, 03:25 AM) *
Every few months UK breakfast TV covers bra fitting tips. Here is the most up-to-date version of the what they had to say:

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=31038

Here's something I didn't know- "Always fasten a new bra on the loosest hooks." I think I'd heard the opposite before, that the band size is based on the tightest set of hooks and if you're having to loosen it, you have the wrong size.

This is also a new one on me:
Large bust : DON'T wear a polo neck or clothes with an empire line as your bust will look even bigger; or anything overtly smocky; or anything with a fussy pussy bow

blink.gif

Good to know. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hcbeck
post Oct 9 2008, 03:25 AM
Post #232

BUSTie

Every few months UK breakfast TV covers bra fitting tips. Here is the most up-to-date version of the what they had to say:

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=31038

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 8 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #233

Big Fat Bitch

Gee, tard-boy, you are ever so endearing. Always with the "angry" feminists, the retardo-cock set are.

I had a goddamn right to pissed when somebody talked out their ass about something they really know nothing about. You opened a lingerie store. Big fuckin' whoop. You still don't have tits.

First of all, you came off as a MWET. Since you're likely too ignant to know what that means, it's "Men Who Explain Things". Y'know, because you came to a FEMINIST, pro-women website & actually told us that you're "surprised that what women don't know is . . ." Thanks for making broad, sweeping generalisations. Um, we aren't Natashas.

Yeah, I was trying to chase you off. You're an asshat. Any man that comes into the Lounge & automatically makes his first un-educated post in the large boob thread isn't somebody I want hanging around because he's *that guy*: The pervy, fetishistic idiot in poor "nice guy" sheep's clothing. Had you bothered to read, I dunno, two/three pages back, you'd have known that you post was pure tonyafoolery & unfucking welcome.

You think you're the first, Litvak? HAH! You're not. We know how to deal with MWETs that don't actually bother to read threads & then denigrate us around here.

And about "talking to [our] audience"? Of course we are. You've made four posts. I've been around for YEARS. So have many of us. So yeah, we don't post like we're farting in the wind like you. We post because we are talking to ACTUAL people. People with breasts! I EXPECT some Busties to read this, so I AM talking to them directly & calling you out for being a douche up in here.

Why you came here doesn't matter to me. What you said when you got here was my issue. You came onto a feminist board & the first thing you picked up on was big breasts & tried to "educate" us about something you don't even understand. Just because you opened the first commie bra store doesn't mean that we should be told that we, as women, apparently know nothing about our finding the right underpinnings to fit our bodies. We're smarter than you seem to think.

And Kittenb, I love you, too. I offer you many motorboatings of affection. BRRRRR!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Oct 8 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #234

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crazylitvak @ Oct 8 2008, 05:44 PM) *
Interesting how you're talking to your audience. Yes, I stated a fact.... I didn't say that "how little women know" . I said how little women really know about getting fit properly. I also happened to open the first women's lingerie store in what used to be the good ole USSR. So you say you know everything. Well, i wish I did. I actually believe that discussions between men and women only lead to more openess and understanding. Since you say this is for women only, that's fine too and I respect that. Love you all!!

...just like the rest of them, you don't get it. Did you expect us to overwhelm you with replies about how grateful we are for your sensitive-male schtick? Funny how you're all about openness, understanding and discussion between the sexes, and yet you don't seem to have made a genuine attempt to understand why we got so defensive before you decided to make passive-aggressive comments about us apparently thinking we "know everything (when did I say that?). I CAN tell you that as the owner of a pair of breasts, I DO know more about them than you, regardless of your lingerie store. Like AP already said, I would never claim to know what it's like to have a pair of balls... even if I opened the first jock-strap store in America.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 8 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #235

MWET!!

Any woman would tell you that a professional fitting is not what would solve all the problems of being large breasted.

You think you're giving us some profound revalation. Sorry to damage your ego. dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
prophecy_grrl
post Oct 8 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #236

Hardcore BUSTie

this is really unbelievable - dude, regardless of *exactly* what it was you said, you still made a ridiculous and unfounded generalization. I don't care what your expertise is, you can't possible know anything about ALL women. I don't recall anyone in this thread asking you specifically or just generally how to "get properly fit." I think it's safe to say that we do not need or want you advice. Take a hike.

+Quote Post
crazylitvak
post Oct 8 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #237

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Oct 8 2008, 12:16 PM) *
This is a site intended for mostly women, and it covers a really broad range of topics. So when a man shows up and his 1st and only post is in the big breast thread, we are not exactly welcoming. Especially when his first words are "I'm amazed at how little women know." Gee, how flattering. Do you think this is the first time this has happened? It's not. And wouldn't you know, these types of posts from men like you almost exclusively make an appearance in either this thread or the ones about sex. Again, not something that's going to get you a warm reception around here. So sorry if our "anger" and "presumptiveness" are offending your delicate sensibilities. Now bug off.

Interesting how you're talking to your audience. Yes, I stated a fact.... I didn't say that "how little women know" . I said how little women really know about getting fit properly. I also happened to open the first women's lingerie store in what used to be the good ole USSR. So you say you know everything. Well, i wish I did. I actually believe that discussions between men and women only lead to more openess and understanding. Since you say this is for women only, that's fine too and I respect that. Love you all!!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 8 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #238

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

auralpoison and hellotampon - I don't think I've ever loved you more. At first, when I read the post, I thought it was pointless but didn't quite get the outrage. But you are both sooooooo right. I tend to not notice how men so often explain and tell women things in ways that flat out make it clear that women are never going to figure something out themselves because we lack the mental skills. This is clearly one of those times that I've been forced to regonize how much I don't notice the influence of patriarchal views on both men and women.

Thank you for the lesson. You are wonderful!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Oct 8 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #239

Hardcore BUSTie

This is a site intended for mostly women, and it covers a really broad range of topics. So when a man shows up and his 1st and only post is in the big breast thread, we are not exactly welcoming. Especially when his first words are "I'm amazed at how little women know." Gee, how flattering. Do you think this is the first time this has happened? It's not. And wouldn't you know, these types of posts from men like you almost exclusively make an appearance in either this thread or the ones about sex. Again, not something that's going to get you a warm reception around here. So sorry if our "anger" and "presumptiveness" are offending your delicate sensibilities. Now bug off.

+Quote Post
crazylitvak
post Oct 8 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #240

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Oct 8 2008, 09:52 AM) *
Hey do they find these threads? When you search for "big breasts" on google, shouldn't 1747563757563 porn results come ahead of this thread?

All you had to do is ask and I would tell you how I found the thread

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 10:23 PM