Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 264 265 266 267 268 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
opheliathemuse
post Jun 20 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #5301

Hardcore BUSTie

I just want to sit around, naked, possibly in high heels, and read poetry or the new yorker on my velvet couch, and daydream about someone. Then I want to be ravaged by him/ravage him later on. That is all. I have no further wish in this world, isn't that silly?

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 20 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #5302

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I'll be thirty-eight this year, and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. But not knowing matters a lot less to me than it used to.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 20 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #5303

(o)(o)

I messed around with one of my coworkers after work yesterday. It is been 3 and a half weeks since any non-battery operated action. I needed it. And I am trying to get some at lunch.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 20 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #5304

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been hording mis-delievered mail for the last month or so. bills. insurance.
some of it probably really important, but after I totally accidentally opened 1 ( & only the 1), I panicked and didn't know how to extricate myself from it, bc taking it down the road to the right address (whom I don't know) I'd still look nosy & guilty for it being opened.

some I may throw away ( belonging to the creepy neighbor guy who hit on me while my mr was in Iraq last year, call it Kharma babee!)but it just occured to me to drop the rest in an anyonymous postal box.

it's the fault of my sometimes mail carrier, w/ her blaring music and bling no doubt distracting her, but then why do *I* feel so guilty about this?

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Jun 20 2006, 04:56 AM
Post #5305

BUSTie

mando, I'm with you. Half the time my jaw aches from clenching my teeth together, I get headaches all the time and I recently had a massage. It took 20 minutes for me to physically be able to relax my shoulder muscles. I just couldn't do it and the masseur was bewildered with me.

+Quote Post
berenguela
post Jun 19 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #5306

BUSTie

mando, I know the feeling. I recently saw "Friends with Money" and identified with the Frances McDormand character way too much...

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jun 19 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #5307

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm getting to be too angry of a person. my teeth are constantly gnashing. literally. i'm heading for an ulcer or a heart attack. i'm not even sure where all this rage is coming from.

i don't believe in being able to change one's inherent nature, but i need to learn how to let things go.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 19 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #5308

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

(((mornington)) People suck. That is what I have discovered. Call it an attachment disorder or whatever, but I have just about given up on being close friends with anyone save Mr.Pixie.

My confession: I really don't like people. They do such hurtful things to other people. And I have been far too trusting and ready to give people a second chance. I'm tired of being shit upon. I really wish Mr. Pixie and I could just move away somewhere with the minipixies and be hermits.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post Jun 19 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #5309

Hardcore BUSTie

Ah! Katiebelle can tell me where in New York is actually cool and fun and not just CHA CHING!! CHA CHING!! CHA CHING!!

Seriously. Where is the culture, the wanna be artists, or any sort of friendly schlepping it together scene that isn't about someone who is already a celebrity and charging megabucks and attracting all the snobs?

Im not being a boston versus new york person -- i am honestly curious. Seems like it's so expensive that there is no particular music scene or people just hanging out.

People "slum it" in williamsburg wearing white cashmere hooded sweatshirts and having daddy pay 3,000 a month for their share of the loft in the funky factory building.

Ack.

I thought it was kind of cool walking around downtown -- st. marks , gramercy park or whatever, people were friendlier, but there was nothing but restaurants and stores. 20 bucks to get in the door instead of 7 to see a band -- 14 dollar drinks instead of 5 dollar drinks... of what are you speaking?

I want to know about this secret New York I have not seen.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 19 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #5310

Hardcore BUSTie

((mornington)) i'm of the mind to cut your losses fast when friends turn bad, and am the queen of block/delete on msn, but that's just me. crappy 'friends' really suck

confession: i yell 'looks like someone has a small penis' whenever someone in need of a muffler/in an expensive car goes roaring down the road when i'm walking. and i fear i'm just fuelling the horrible stereotype that gets attached to feminism, as i do this while wearing my pride bracelet and i have, as my stepbrother has ever so kindly put it, 'dyke hair'. but really i'm just bi with a problem with small-penised hicks

+Quote Post
natulik
post Jun 19 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #5311

BUSTie

confession: my boob is itchy. i have an unspeakable crush on my coworker. he is the only one in the office. i need to get this off my chest desperately, to prevent doing things to him that would keep my boob from itching.

done.
thank you.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 19 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #5312

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I no longer give a shit about these exams.

I am nesting, and I have not yet hit twenty.

I was sneaking around on an old schoolfriend's bebo page - we no longer speak - and I found a comment from a friend of mine, saying something mean about me. For the last five years she has been someone I've considered my closest friend, but after the way she's treated me over the past few months, I wonder if I should bother trying to be her friend any more.

I haven't told this same friend that I'm seeing a therapist, on antidepressants, or thinking of repeating my first year of university. Because she won't even try to be understanding.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 19 2006, 06:57 AM
Post #5313

(o)(o)

I agree on the room cleaning.

Confession: I enjoy it when one of my good friends calls me a bad girl. It turns me on highly, then I play up to him, asking him if he would like me to be bad for him.

I love getting high and watching SpongeBob Squarepants or The Simpsons. Or masturbating.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jun 18 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #5314

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate that know one knows me well and that I'm paying for it now by wallowing in a depressive state that is making me sleepless and constantly stressed.

I'm going to go see a counsellor at a drop-in for the first time tomorrow. I wish I would have done this two and a half years ago instead of letting things eat at me for so long. But I'm really proud of myself for admitting that i need help dealing with issues.

I too enjoy cleaning my room (as I live with my parents) WAY too much. It's euphoric. Sometimes I wonder if I have obsessive tendencies because I'm so meticulous about everything being in its place and making sure my bedtime and morning routine is always done right.

This felt really good today because I needed to confess ANYTHING so bad. I'm glad that bust is here, despite the onslaught of trolls lately.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jun 18 2006, 06:30 AM
Post #5315

Hardcore BUSTie

I enjoy cleaning my house stoned out of my mind while playing records. and yes, I will do that on a saturday night and enjoy myself more than if I was out somewhere being annoyed by stupid people.

I worry that as I get older that it shows the most in my hands and that I am becoming a misanthrope who believes that Bukowski was right about EVERYTHING.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 18 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #5316

Hardcore BUSTie

I like it, raisingirl. I relate.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 17 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #5317

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate it when people know me too well.

I truly believe that NYC is the best city in the country and detest going to visit friends in most other places. I hate the city of Boston and think its the preppiest, most sterile, boring city there is.

Not sure why I am such an NYC elitest, but nothing seems to change my mind.

Sometimes i get so sick of the world, I want to give up every ambition i have to help others, and run away to fiji or tahiti, be a bartender, and surf for the rest of my life.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jun 17 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #5318

PANTIES! ew.

I have spent my Saturday night cleaning the house while listening to Depeche Mode 101 and talking to one of my favorite people on the phone. My hands smell like 409 spray. I am now going to watch The Office and then Coupling and then Monty Python. I need a drink.

While I value a clean home, I can't help but feel totally lame. Why don't I make time to do this during the week? Here I am whining about how I want a boyfriend, yet what am I doing? Well, in a word: nesting. It's just a little sickeing. I should be "out there," but the only place I really wanted to be tonight was scrubbing the grime off of my stove.

"I DON'T LIKE SPAM!" -- said in my best Graham Chapman falsetto.

I don't know where that came from.

I'll probably regret posting this, but I don't much care.

+Quote Post
karma77
post Jun 17 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #5319

BUSTie

I am scared that my boyfriend will never want to have children, or that I will be too old to have biological children by the time he is ready. I am scared that if I leave him to find a man who wants children in the near future, I may never find someone as wonderful as he is. I am so confused about what I really want.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 17 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #5320

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I've given over ten years of my life to a cause, but now I want my life back.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 264 265 266 267 268 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 07:45 AM